uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2020, 05:35 PM

Thanked 57,395 Times in 2,206 Posts

I hope it turned into a butt, and maybe pussy, massage. I'll bet you would explode watching her have an orgasm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 06:47 PM

Thanked 18,699 Times in 709 Posts
Default Watching wife being massaged Part 3

Part 3….

Before wife turned around to lay in her back, they started talking about wife’s age and the fact that she was already on the menopause, she stressed her lack of hormones due to this condition, she talked about some pains in the lower abdomen and he took a look on her lower tummy moving down the panty to brim and touched her stomach I was totally shocked (in a good and excited way) but nothing further (up to this point) happened, I could only briefly hear something about her fallopian tubes being obstructed or dropped from their normal position… wife then turned around and he started giving her a back massage..

Back strokes and massage movements started to go further down until he decided that my wife’s panty was on the way, so he started lowering her panty down to mid butt and then even further.. I got more excited when I watched the therapist giving a good look into my wife´s ass and rear view of her crotch while making the panty out of the way, he for sure got a good view of my wife’s asshole and the lower part of the pussy and of course I got even more excited…

He kept on moving lower the strokes, so he decided to start giving her a but massage, without any complaints from my wife or movements indicating she was uncomfortable with this happening…

I kept touching myself looking on how with each stroke and movement in her but he was trying to open her chicks further apart so he could have a better look on my wife’s ass/asshole and pussy back lips from above, it was so exciting watching it happen..

I could imagine what he was looking at (and feeling as well), to bad I could not notice if he had a boner already while he was touching and caressing her..

Again it was my fantasy becoming reality watching this man taking advantage of the situation and looking into my wife´s bare ass, touching and massaging it, my wife being facing down did not noticed all this happening, (other that feeling her ass chicks being opened apart more than usual) but I was closely looking (and enjoying) this happening and being recorded…

Once he finished the but massage he placed back my wife's panty into position not without taking the time to cover her crotch properly...

At that point I wondered if the massage was over or there was more to come.. My dick was hard as a rock and I was really in the need to watch some more...

More pictures to show what I was watching….

To be continued….
Attached Thumbnails
20200315_Snapshot_57_Cvrd.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_58_Cvrd.jpg  

20200315_Snapshot_60_Cvrd.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_61.jpg  

20200315_Snapshot_72.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_73.jpg  

20200315_Snapshot_77.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_78.jpg  

20200315_Snapshot_79.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_80.jpg  

Old 08-05-2020, 09:41 PM

Wonder he could see how wet she was? What position does she like to be fucked in?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhein View Post
Wonder he could see how wet she was? What position does she like to be fucked in?
Missionary or from behind..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jantoinel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2020, 09:14 PM

Default Watching wife being massaged Part 4

Part 4….

After finishing the butt massage to my wife and after spending an extra 15 seconds properly placing her panty back on (even properly positioning the lower part of it over her crack and asshole) he proceeded to perform legs massage, he spent a good 10-15 minutes massaging her thighs, calves and even feet on both sides (which gave me some time to control my boner and to recover my normal breathing and heart rate after being quite excited) he asked her to turn the opposite way (head where feet where and feet where head was) and lay on her side (her butt was facing the camera now), he started to perform a neck and head massage, which for sure she enjoyed very much, I thought again that the end of the massage was over but he then asked her to lay again in her back facing up, and he briefly opened again the robe and started massaging her right arm and hand, the view was partially obstructed because she was on the far end of the bed but most likely her right breast was again “in the air” I could imagine it there in full view for the therapist so again my dick started to get hard…

He kept massaging her arm/wrist/hand but then he went up and again opened the rest of the robe and touched again her nipples showing that they were still erect which obviously gave me a total stiff dick, and here I was again getting excited watching my wife’s nipples being pinched by this old fart…

That did not last much, he was only making his point… (and making her nipples point to the ceiling jejeje)

Then he raised the lower pat of the robe letting he belly open in the air and grabbed some more oil and pointed toward the lower abdomen (I heard that he would try to unclog her fallopian tubes and place them back into position) my wife lowered a bit her panty so the lower belly was exposed, but he helped her right away lowering it even further..

Based on the camera position her pubes were not in the view but for him for sure he was taking a great view to my wife’s pussy hair triangle.. Needless to say my hear rate was rocketing and my boner was up to full (even remembering and writing this has made me stiff and excited as I was at the time..)

He started massaging just over her pubes in a circular motion with one hand while the other was used to keep her panty lowered, on each circular movement her hand was lowering towards her pubes and pussy, his eyes were right on target and being over and in front his view to her pussy was spectacular for sure, at the time my wife’s face was with a worry some expression but trying to keep the cool attitude, and I was grabbing my dick and balls and striking it slowly I was really very turned on, I could not miss any movement of his hand..

He then changed the mand movement from circular to up and down (every time further down) with the fingers open giving a massage to the side of her pubes and along her pussy lips, again the camera position did not allow me to watch exactly his hand and fingers but his hand appeared and disappeared on each movement, so hot to watch!

He tried to do some chit chat to break the tension moment but his eyes kept coming back to the target and I was stroking mi dick harder and harder, he then switched hands and by the new position he had his fingers on each side of her labia (I could not tell if his fingers were feeling any moisture of my wife’s pussy but I’m sure she was getting wetter with each movement..

He then made some additional pressure to de side (inner thigh) and my wife’s body reacted to it with a pain reaction (I guess he was re-positioning my wife’s fallopian tubes…) and I was getting to a pint near to explode, he switched hands again a couple of times and started a really deep movement inside or aside of her pussy but very deep into her legs.. I cannot guarantee his finger were inside her pussy (I don’t think so because of wife’s face expression, but they were just in target..

Looking at his hand inserted so deep inside her legs, I could not hold it anymore and I exploded and came in a big way into my briefs and sport pants I was wearing, and I just enjoyed so much the view, I was totally excited watching other guy fingering (or not) my wife’s pussy that again I’m so turned on right now just remembering and ready to jerk off again…(let me tell you that I’m able to explain it so vividly because I’m watching the recorded video as I’m writing.. and oh boy I’m ready to explode again..)

The inner legs massage (or pussy massage if you might) lasted little over 3 minutes, obviously my wife did not have an orgasm or shown any excitement about it, but I’m sure she was dripping wet and I guess he could tell/confirm so by the noise and the view of her pussy if he did excite or not my wife.

Based on the mess of cumming into what I was wearing, I stopped watching the camera feed, I had to grab some paper towel to clean my mess.. Afterwards I watched it again and could tell that there was only some more leg massage and neck and head massage to finish the massage session (I did not miss any exciting moments afterwards..)

After the massage was finished my wife called me into the room and told me that the neck/arm/wrist/hand massage turned into a full body massage (and I told her… I KNOW!!) jajaja

The therapist leaved few minutes later, I entered the shower (to finish up cleaning my mess) and wife took a shower afterwards and later on we had hot sex.

I told her that even the fact that she would not recognize It, I knew that the old men turned her on, and she could not deny it… I asked her if she enjoyed it, and she did not answer, but we all know the answer…

She asked me to erase the camera memory card right away, that she was too embarrassed to watch it after all what happened, and made me promise I would not keep a copy…

Of course I did not keep my promise… Shame on me! And once in a while I like to watch it over (and come again)..

THE END..

Here are some more pictures of what I watched…
Attached Thumbnails
20200315_Snapshot_88_Cvrd.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_90_Cvrd.jpg  

20200315_Snapshot_95_Cvrd.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_97_Cvrd.jpg  

20200315_Snapshot_101_Cvrd.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_104_Cvrd.jpg  

20200315_Snapshot_105_Cvrd.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_107_Cvrd.jpg  

20200315_Snapshot_111_Cvrd.jpg   20200315_Snapshot_112_Cvrd.jpg  

Old 08-08-2020, 10:19 AM

Got to have several hard, squirting g spot orgasms to get hur tubes properly alligned
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhein View Post
Got to have several hard, squirting g spot orgasms to get hur tubes properly alligned
Yes, for sure!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jantoinel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2020, 02:52 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default nice

but, did he sign a waiver or tell you he was ok with being posted? or is his privacy not worth a damn?

just asking
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy