Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-22-2017, 04:25 PM

I absolutely love sliding my cock into my wife’s stretched out pussy. I would love it even more if I was following someone who had just fucked her with his massive cock! The thought of it drives me wild!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to unawarewife For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2017, 01:02 PM

Cool

Im in the same boat, except for the bigger cock aspect (or the stretching out part).
I just want to see her with two cocks. one in her pussy while she works the other in her mouth.
Ive floated the idea and she knows its a fantasy of mine but so far zero luck.

Try this though....When fucking her or eating her out, say that another man walked into the room
and he now has his cock out. Tell her you want her to suck it good and put your finger in her mouth.

If she responds like my wife did, she will go to town on it.
Tell her to lick it....suck it....bite it, all the while your cock is inside her.
Tell her how much he apprciates a woman like her. Tell her to listen to him moan
and moan with each mouth movement she makes on your finger.
At some point tell her he is going to cum....tell her to suck it all down and
she how she responds on your finger.
She will feel excited and imho I think its a nice baby step toward actually doing it.

In her mind she is picturing it.

Be prepared...One time she asked me who I had in mind? For some reason I never thought this far ahead.
I told her that I didnt know and that I hadnt really thought of that. In my mind it was a stranger.

So there we were stuck. The conversation petered out (pun intended).
So be prepared to have a few folks whom would make good candidates in your mind.

Anyways....thats where I am at.

I put together a list of questions I am going to ask her the next time I get her really tipsey (yes alcohol helps with her).

lmk if you want to see them.

Also interested in successful conclusions for fellas who wanted their wives taking two cocks at once.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:43 AM

Two nights ago I finally used the large suction cup dildo with my wife. She was nervous about the size so instead of mounting it to the headboard for her to fuck she laid back and vibed her clit while I worked it into her tight pussy. It took quite a while and a lot of lube but eventually she was able to take it all! With the added help of the vibrator on her clit and me encouraging her she exploded in a massive orgasm. It was extremely hot seeing her stretched pussy around the thick shaft of the dildo.

When I slid it out of her I immediately slid my own cock into her and it was perfection! She was so wet and loose and I started telling her how amazing it was to watch her take all that cock and how I loved fucking her after she'd been stretched out. I asked her if she could even feel me and she giggled and said that she could kinda feel me, a little bit!

Fucking amazing...

I tried to get her to take it again last night but she was still too sore. Hopefully tonight I can convince her to fuck it mounted so its more like an actual threesome! I'm going to try to film it as well

Wish me luck!
Old 12-26-2017, 02:14 PM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 119 Posts
Default Good luck!

I too, am hoping to put a larger dildo in the wife tonight. She really enjoys her clit sucked and played with while getting penetrated. I enjoy the feeling of her stretched pussy, but also enjoy the feeling of sharing that same pussy with a dildo or vibrator.
I have broached the subject of a threesome, but she wants to have a woman before entertaining the thought of an additional penis.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:10 PM

Default Stretched

You can go on and on but in my humble opinion there is nothing funnier than a wioman who has been stretched so far she can’t feel it . She then sucks but gets no reciprocation. Sorry but it’s true , make them work for it !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 05:55 PM

My wife and I were fucking last weekend when I slid to the bedside dresser and pulled out the smaller cock sleeve extension and slipped it on over my cock. I grabbed the lube and spread it over the sleeve and eased myself into her tight hot pussy.

I watched her slowly open to take my artificially thicker cock inside her and I noticed her moans get deeper as I slid in and out of her tiny wet pussy. I said “you like that don’t you?” She moaned “yes”. I said, “you like it when you get a thicker cock inside you don’t you” again she moaned “yes”.

I started rubbing her swollen clit while I slid my thickened cock in and out of her pussy watching it become looser before my eyes. I reached my other hand up to squeeze her 34C tits and bent to suck on her hard nipples. She moaned and whispered “fuck me deeper””. I slowed my pace and slid all of my sleeved cock as deep as I could, over and over, stretching her as much as I could. Her hips were moving in time to mine as she tried to get me deeper and deeper.

I couldn’t take any more and slid out of her, I hauled the sleeve off and immediately rammed my bare cock back into her now stretched and soaking wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and whispered in my ear “have you got me stretched out enough then?” I said “no, to get you as stretched as I want you I’d need to use the other sleeve or the suction cup dildo”. She licked my ear and whispered “or get a guy with a really big cock to fuck me.”

I immediately blew my load deep inside her as she giggled like a naughty schoolgirl...
Old 03-07-2018, 11:06 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default A couple of things...

First, I have no idea what guys are talking about when they say their wives get all stretched out permanently by a huge cock. I'm a father four times over and each time, within a couple of days, the mothers were as tight as they were before the children were born. There's no way a cock will permanently destroy her.

Secondly, for those of you that have requested it, I also have the fantasy of sharing my wife with another man and my wife finally acquiesced and made my fantasy a reality. I have posted about it elsewhere on OCC, but I can retell it here if you'd like me to.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:17 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Stretched out

That's because after your wife had a baby she wanted her pussy to be tight again. Once I let a truly huge cock fuck me and stretch me out I kept fucking huge cocks. I even bought a huge dildo for my husband to fuck me with. It keeps my pussy nice and stretched open for huge dicks. I have several big black boyfriends now to take care of my needs. Their cocks slip up inside me easily now so I can take them up inside me for a quickie if they want. I no longer can feel my husbands tiny weenie inside me so all I allow him to do now is lick my stretched open pussy. He is so excited watching me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 09:05 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Stretched out

My husband loves to watch me perform with big dicks. I come pretty often and hard from them too, much harder than I ever came with my husband. I rarely let my husband come and especially when I let him watch me take a large dick up inside me. That would spoil the show wouldn't it?
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 112.jpg  
Old 03-09-2018, 11:20 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

After I accidentally walked in on ex with her then BF fucking her brains out, we were texting about it late night. After they split up, we started amazing sex talk. She had a pic of her dripping cum that I never get out of my head
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia