Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-29-2017, 02:50 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I promised her a weekend cruise if her phone accidentally got some pics of Helen from the locker room. I'm not holding my breathe waiting for her to commit a felony for her voyeuristic husband.
I enjoy your spirit, but yes - this thread was not designed to encourage you to go to jail for getting to see Helen's boob job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 04:27 PM

Thanked 16,084 Times in 1,115 Posts

My wife is always the one to bring it up. "I was at the pool with Friend today. She changed with us. Her boobs are tiny and really saggy with huge nips." She already knows which details I would want to know. I never need to ask.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife is always the one to bring it up. "I was at the pool with Friend today. She changed with us. Her boobs are tiny and really saggy with huge nips." She already knows which details I would want to know. I never need to ask.
She's flat, her slit is ugly and I here she just lays there while she's getting fucked.

Yeah. An honest report from our women on other women. We've all been there.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 09:48 PM

Thanked 16,084 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
She's flat, her slit is ugly and I here she just lays there while she's getting fucked.
You know my wife's sister? What a small world!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 07:04 AM

Thanked 3,993 Times in 225 Posts

Back when my wife and I first started edging up to lifestyle play we did this sort of thing. Seemed pretty edgy at the time (almost 20 years ago). We'd go to the gym together and occasionally comment on something juicy we saw in the locker room. She'd point out some babe in the gym and then describe the size, shape and color of her muff, or her nipples, etc. Likewise I'd clue her in about the fat, uncut cock I'd seen on some guy that just walked past her.

It was fun for a while. We were relatively newly married, and was just one of many things we hit on to enjoy doing together.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
Back when my wife and I first started edging up to lifestyle play we did this sort of thing. Seemed pretty edgy at the time (almost 20 years ago). We'd go to the gym together and occasionally comment on something juicy we saw in the locker room. She'd point out some babe in the gym and then describe the size, shape and color of her muff, or her nipples, etc. Likewise I'd clue her in about the fat, uncut cock I'd seen on some guy that just walked past her.

It was fun for a while. We were relatively newly married, and was just one of many things we hit on to enjoy doing together.
My wife and I have had the exact same experience. She is always describing women that she has seen naked in the locker room and will often just go there to strip and shower. I especially love it when she goes swimming with her sister. My wife will just change into her bathing suit in front of her sister and wait for her to follow suit. Her sister is a little bigger with huge DD breasts with large brown areola and protruding nipples that she would love to suck one day. This is her description because she knows I love to hear about it.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mrmrsfun55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 10:19 PM

Thanked 26,349 Times in 1,265 Posts

I mentioned this this thread to my wife, she thought it was funny. Then I asked her if she ever described me to her friends. She thought that was funny too and answered, "Not in a long time. But those size 15 feet of yours got some curiosity up a few times. I just let them know I was a lucky women".

For the record, the only time we checked, a long time ago, I was only 6.5" to 7" depending on where on my spleen you started measuring.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
size 15 feet of yours.
F***ing Boris Karloff, dude.
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 11:10 PM

Thanked 3,574 Times in 617 Posts

The first time this happened, it was my wife that volunteered the information. One day, there was this pretty, fit brunette working out in the weight room near us. My wife and I always would meet in the lobby after working out and that day, my wife just blurts out to me, "That woman had the fakest pair of boobs. They were like bolted on." It was fun to hear - even though it was a bummer to hear they were so obviously fake.

There was another woman who was a regular there that I really liked. Super cute face, and curvy, but fit, body. My wife told me that her breasts were shaped like giant melons that rested on her chest. And that she had a thin rectangular bush. Loved it.

I remember also there was this cute Indian woman who worked out around us all the time. My wife told me that while she (my wife) was dressing, that the Indian woman got into a very animated, buck-naked conversation with two women next to my wife. She said that the Indian woman propped one leg up on the bench, Captain Morgan style, while she talked. She had a thin black bush, with super long hairs. Good times!
Old 06-01-2017, 11:35 PM

Thanked 26,349 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
F***ing Boris Karloff, dude.
LOL, yeah, I have been getting teased about that since I was 12 y/o. I guess it's better than having a big nose.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife