photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-04-2017, 05:00 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

We were in Crete on a deserted beach. No one around and we'd been skinny dipping. Got back to the towels and both lying face down. GF often goes topless but skinny dipping is rare. No one else nearby. Some old guy and his wife comes over the headland and walks over to us, wife hangs back. He is fully aware of our situation. He starts having the chat asking where the beach bar is etc. GF ignores the situatuon and just chats back. He asks where we are from etc and keeps going on... saying he's not sure where the bar is. At which point GF stands up, walks over to him, stands side by side and points to a gap in the brush. Turns out he is about 5' 5". She's almost a head taller in her bare feet. Well, bare everything. He stammers and makes his exit. GF resumes her position looks at me and smiles and says, well that got rid of him.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
We were in Crete on a deserted beach. No one around and we'd been skinny dipping. Got back to the towels and both lying face down. GF often goes topless but skinny dipping is rare. No one else nearby. Some old guy and his wife comes over the headland and walks over to us, wife hangs back. He is fully aware of our situation. He starts having the chat asking where the beach bar is etc. GF ignores the situatuon and just chats back. He asks where we are from etc and keeps going on... saying he's not sure where the bar is. At which point GF stands up, walks over to him, stands side by side and points to a gap in the brush. Turns out he is about 5' 5". She's almost a head taller in her bare feet. Well, bare everything. He stammers and makes his exit. GF resumes her position looks at me and smiles and says, well that got rid of him.
That's superb. They must realise the power that they have when they do this? Any more?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 09:05 PM

Girlfriend and I were lying sunbathing in a park a couple of years ago. She was wearing a short summery dress and lying on her front, after a while she started to pull the dress up to expose more of her legs. As she pulled it up she started to reveal her white, lace trim knickers underneath. She eventually got more comfortable with this and pulled the whole dress up exposing her underwear completely. Several guys in the area got a good look
Old 05-26-2017, 06:26 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Our bug man comes at 7am on the first Tuesday of the month, his wife always calls or leaves a message to remind us. My wife is one of those people who is always rushing around at the last minute to get dressed in the morning. I always unlock the back door for Joe to let himself in so I don't have to get up.

I can't count the number of times Joe has caught my wife in various states of undress, in her bra and panties ironing her dress, or putting on makeup, he has even seen her topless a few times. She doesn't care, he just goes on with his spraying, he sometimes says "excuse me Mrs. Piecenick, can I spray in here?"

I've asked Joe if she's the only one like that, he said "it happens, not often, but it happens".
Old 06-19-2017, 01:01 PM

So I have an update on this. My brother-in-law and his family arrived from oz on Friday and are staying with us. Thanks to the amazing weather over the weekend I've already had a peek of sister in law's boobs and it's only day 3. She and my wife spent the weekend in the garden in bikini tops and shorts and I knew if I was patient and attentive I'd get to see some tit. She has a big pair - I'm guessing but I'd say 30C's maybe even a D. Anyway on the Saturday she wore a standard bikini top that showed them off magnificently but they were well covered. On Sunday I couldn't believe my luck. She was wearing an underwired top. As an experienced perv I know that if you get your angles right then nipple is pretty much guaranteed with these kind of tops at some point because of the gap that arises between tit and the rigid bikini if the flesh isn't pushing right to the end of it.

I was beginning to think my luck was out but I needn't have worried. By late afternoon I'd managed to manoeuvre myself into a position whereby I could see the full nipple for a full five minutes. Doesn't sound like like long but my heart was pounding - one unexpected glance down at her top and it would have been obvious what I was up to. I geneuinely don't think she had any idea what she was showing but my brother in law must have spotted it and been fully aware of what I was able to see. Maybe he just thought it fair after our Scarborough trip!

Anyway, her tits were spectacular. Firm looking with the type of aeroela that covers the whole of the end of the tit - my favourites😀 Seriously they must be 6 inches in diameter.

They're here for 3 weeks and later this week we're going to Majorca for a week. Just hoping she's determined to do the full European experience and get those champion aeroelas out on the beach. Keep your fingers crossed for me 😎
Old 06-19-2017, 07:47 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

Good thread idea. I have many stories that aren't really exciting enough to go in other threads so maybe I'll dump some here.

In Mexico years back my wife and her friend rented a boogie board and were trying (very unsuccessfully) to catch some decent sized waves at the beach. My buddy and I stood by and watched, beers in hand, laughing our asses off at their repeated failure. One particular wave took her friend out and when she stood up here entire nipple was out. My buddy and I just stared. To this day my wife asks what was so great about it and I have to play it off like I barely noticed. A while later a really big one knocked my wife over. She had been wearing these bikini bottoms the whole trip that were a little too big for her. She ended up paying for it here. She stood up quickly and her bottoms were way down below her knees. She turned to face away so my friend wouldn't see her pussy (too late), and instead gave us a solid view of her magnificent ass while she struggled to pull up the wet bottoms. Ass jiggling and hips swaying the whole time. I remember looking at my friend and his eyes were glued to her. Fun stuff.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterHuds View Post
So I have an update on this. My brother-in-law and his family arrived from oz on Friday and are staying with us. Thanks to the amazing weather over the weekend I've already had a peek of sister in law's boobs and it's only day 3. She and my wife spent the weekend in the garden in bikini tops and shorts and I knew if I was patient and attentive I'd get to see some tit. She has a big pair - I'm guessing but I'd say 30C's maybe even a D. Anyway on the Saturday she wore a standard bikini top that showed them off magnificently but they were well covered. On Sunday I couldn't believe my luck. She was wearing an underwired top. As an experienced perv I know that if you get your angles right then nipple is pretty much guaranteed with these kind of tops at some point because of the gap that arises between tit and the rigid bikini if the flesh isn't pushing right to the end of it.

I was beginning to think my luck was out but I needn't have worried. By late afternoon I'd managed to manoeuvre myself into a position whereby I could see the full nipple for a full five minutes. Doesn't sound like like long but my heart was pounding - one unexpected glance down at her top and it would have been obvious what I was up to. I geneuinely don't think she had any idea what she was showing but my brother in law must have spotted it and been fully aware of what I was able to see. Maybe he just thought it fair after our Scarborough trip!

Anyway, her tits were spectacular. Firm looking with the type of aeroela that covers the whole of the end of the tit - my favourites😀 Seriously they must be 6 inches in diameter.

They're here for 3 weeks and later this week we're going to Majorca for a week. Just hoping she's determined to do the full European experience and get those champion aeroelas out on the beach. Keep your fingers crossed for me 😎
Man, nice story but you really need to ask your bro-in-law about him seeing his sister's tits. You need to get him onside so they'll both go topless. Believe me there is nothing more likely to get a woman to get them out than her seeing a companion doing it. If they do you've got a brilliant situation ahead of you.

Ps I know what you mean about the 'big plate' aeroelas. I love them too. Did she have big pips on the end or not? Big plates with small pips are the premium nipple imo.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Londonguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 04:03 PM

A month ago a friend (female) and I were working on a keynote for a class on her laptop. At the last slide, we had to place a photo of each member of the team.

Of course, she looked for her photo on her own computer; and as she was browsing I could see 3 photos:

1) A Skype screenshot of her naked boyfriend; only his chest and face were visible. (Now I knew for sure that she had cybersex with her BF)

2) A photo of her trying some underwear (she probably sent it to her BF)

3) And the best of all... a photo of her lying in bed, her panties on but no bra. She was trying to cover her boobs but you could see a nipple.

Unfortunately, it was a matter of a second. She scrolled down as soon as she realized and said nothing. I acted as if nothing happened (we were not so close friends, so it would have been quite uncomfortable).

It was such a small event (and quite short) but it will be in my memory for a very long time.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonguy View Post
Man, nice story but you really need to ask your bro-in-law about him seeing his sister's tits. You need to get him onside so they'll both go topless. Believe me there is nothing more likely to get a woman to get them out than her seeing a companion doing it. If they do you've got a brilliant situation ahead of you.

Ps I know what you mean about the 'big plate' aeroelas. I love them too. Did she have big pips on the end or not? Big plates with small pips are the premium nipple imo.
This is looking quite promising. My wife told me this morning about a conversation she had with her brother's wife. Apparently she asked my wife whether she would have any problem with her going topless in front of our son if she decides to go topless on the beach. He's only very young and won't even know what a boob is so my wife thinks it was actually a coded question about whether she would mind if she went topless in front of me! My wife said it would be absolutely fine! Of course I'm playing it really cool, but my heart was fkn pounding. 😀 In reality I was absolutely desperate to ask if she was going to do like-wise but I don't want to look like a perv. To be honest I genuinely don't know which would be the bigger thrill, seeing my sis-in-law's tits or seeing my missus get them out in front of her brother 😂

This could be the best holiday ever...
Old 06-24-2017, 03:17 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

Would have probably forgotten about this had we not been reminded via pictures recently. Years ago my wife and I stayed with her friend for a night. We played cards and had a few but didn't get too rowdy as we were at her friends parents house. My wife was pretty adventurous back then and decided to strip to her underwear. A tight pair of white full bottom panties. And hid in her friends bedroom to startle her. She hopped out as her friend came in. Big tits out. So hot. She ended up putting a pair of red suspenders on. Clipped onto her underwear. The bands of the suspenders over her nipples. THere are a few pictures. We eventually laid down to sleep on the floor by her friends bed. My wife was still topless. She somehow found a shoebox under the bed and found a vibrator. She whispered to me that she had found it. So she calls out her friends name. And her friend says "what?" And my wife turns the vibrator on. "Vvvvvvvvvvvv". The noise was obvious and her friend super embarrassed. I'm completely turned on obviously. The next day her friend would barely look at me.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006