Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-21-2018, 09:01 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
I had a teacher in middle school as well. Can’t remember her full last name as it was a long name so we called her Mrs C. She was very curvey but not overweight. Brown hair and very soft facial features. Big breasts and a great round butt. I think she may be the reason I’m a butt guy more than boobs.
Great story - and think you are on to something. There is probably some certain memory we all have [or possibly have forgotten] that made a huge impression on a younger mind, and that is something that lasts for the rest of your life. Kinks seems to evolve out of "taboo" things as well... Just a random thought.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 11:00 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Teachers Aren't Just For Kids

I had/have a teacher fetish, and I had lots of “teacher moments” when I was a teen, but the between-the-button stories above reminded me of a one-day technical class that I took when I was perhaps in my late thirties. The instructor was a decent looking blonde perhaps in her early thirties, wearing a white blouse and skirt. I was sitting up front, and many times that day from a side view I got between-the-buttons looks of the BOTTOM of her bra cup, and a little bare flesh beneath it. It was a B cup bra, white, fairly plain, straight band at the bottom and then the lacy cup, and probably an underwire. For me it was a rarer look to see the bottom half of a bra cup with the curved support under the cup; and seemed to allow me to imagine better what she would have looked like without her blouse on. So it drove me somewhat nuts for a day.
Old 03-26-2018, 10:00 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

A waxing, a very simple event that women do all over the globe. What makes this waxing of my wife so much more? The fact that she never had one done until recently (she only shaved) and that the person who performed it was our hot lesbian neighbor.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:44 PM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

Years ago, I went to lunch with a young colleague, next to the restaurant was a place that developed film. After lunch Ken said he was going to pop into the film place to see if the rolls he dropped off were ready. I think he expected me to wait in the car, but I walked in with him.

Ken handed the old guy a claim ticket, he came back a few seconds later with the packets, but he was fussing, "here are your negatives, we don't prints pictures like this, we have ladies working here, I would never take pictures like that of my wife."

We walked out but Ken was blushing, I could tell he was embarrassed, so I said "Polaroids, use Polaroids dummy". He tried to laugh it off. But the idea of his cute little bride splayed nude on those negatives gave my imagination a workout.
Old 04-23-2018, 03:23 PM

Default Martha's Vineyard

Before I was married, I would go to Martha's to go to Gay Head beach. It is a great nude beach on the other end of the island. You park near the light house and walk down to the beach. One day I am alone on the beach and I see 4 girls arrive and start undressing. This beach never had too many people, so they camped about 20 yards away. All four of them were very attractive. After about 5 hours later I decided to leave and go back to Oak Bluffs where i was staying, so I packed up my gear and walked back to my car. I used the restroom, started the car and let the A/C cool it off before I started back. Finally, I got in and started back. I had to drive past where people walked up from the beach, and l saw the same 4 girls looking for a ride. I stopped and gave them a ride. They were going back to Oak Bluffs also, which was a 30-40 minute ride. Found out they had just graduated from high school, so I assume they were 18 years old. They were vacationing, just the 4 of them, and no their parents didn't know what beach they went to. Nothing happened, as I was older, but just a nice chat with the 4 of them.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:02 PM

Default well what did you see?

Can you describe the girls and what exactly did you see? Also, you could have negotiated a fare for that ride I bet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atruevoyeur View Post
Can you describe the girls and what exactly did you see? Also, you could have negotiated a fare for that ride I bet
This happened over 30 years ago. All I remember is that all 4 girls were cute. Yes they all disrobed completely. And to the last part of your question, no!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 09:01 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
Before I was married, I would go to Martha's to go to Gay Head beach. It is a great nude beach on the other end of the island. You park near the light house and walk down to the beach. One day I am alone on the beach and I see 4 girls arrive and start undressing. This beach never had too many people, so they camped about 20 yards away. All four of them were very attractive. After about 5 hours later I decided to leave and go back to Oak Bluffs where i was staying, so I packed up my gear and walked back to my car. I used the restroom, started the car and let the A/C cool it off before I started back. Finally, I got in and started back. I had to drive past where people walked up from the beach, and l saw the same 4 girls looking for a ride. I stopped and gave them a ride. They were going back to Oak Bluffs also, which was a 30-40 minute ride. Found out they had just graduated from high school, so I assume they were 18 years old. They were vacationing, just the 4 of them, and no their parents didn't know what beach they went to. Nothing happened, as I was older, but just a nice chat with the 4 of them.
Fun memory. Not sure if that beach is still a CO beach or not. Last time was on MV rented bikes in Edgartown and rode past Oak Bluffs and around the Chops, but that beach would be a very long bike ride... and worse, back! Wonder if they have uber? Would be fun to get the Mrs there just to see if she would go natural...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Fun memory. Not sure if that beach is still a CO beach or not. Last time was on MV rented bikes in Edgartown and rode past Oak Bluffs and around the Chops, but that beach would be a very long bike ride... and worse, back! Wonder if they have uber? Would be fun to get the Mrs there just to see if she would go natural...
I had my car on the island. I took my wife there after we were married, but it has been a long time since we were there. Wife liked the beach, but thought the pace of things on the island was too slow. Stayed at the Wesley Hotel.

Last edited by sammy15; 04-27-2018 at 12:21 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 11:50 AM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

Back in the early ’70s, when I was in my last few years at school, our swimming lessons would take place at the local technical college – a practice shared by a few other local schools with no pool of their own.

Sometimes when we had finished and were dressing, the next class, a bunch of 5-year-olds, would come in accompanied by a female student teacher to assist them, quite unruffled at the sight of naked 5th- and 6th-formers nearby.

This being the era of miniskirts, we would be treated to an expanse of thigh as the young lady bent down to infant level. Occasionally one of our number would ‘accidentally’ drop something on the floor, so that he could bend down to pick it up, and see even more. (Typical teenage boy – their minds only go above the waist when they’re thinking about boobs.)

One day, while still half-dressed, I was concentrating so much on the view that I had completely failed to notice my cock, throbbing its way towards full alertness. Around me, my friends were frantically trying to warn me - without making too much of a noise - so that I could cover up before it became too noticeable.

Such sights were the total content of my wank bank for several years thereafter.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s