or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2014, 08:43 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default No discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
I hope the band gave you a discount on their usual performance fee.
My wife used to follow this band around to different bars to watch them play. She usually ended up drunk at the end of the night, and would fuck any of the band members who wanted her. She had no rest till we got them to play at our reception. They were an all right band, but nothing special. If I remember they cost five hundred dollars for the night , we got no discount. I think they should have played for free.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:46 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalianos View Post
She should be' gorgeous. Please te we see her!
Her career doesn't afford her being seen here sorry! I will say that she's was 21, 5'0" 110 lbs with a nice set of tits and long dark hair and a killer smile.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2014, 02:09 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

My lady did things a little backwards at our wedding.

She knew from well in advance that she almost certainly wouldn't be wearing a bra. Her dress had a halter top and went quite low at the back. If you've seen her pics, you'll know she's completely perky so she just figured she'd manage fine without.

However, whilst we didn't go with all traditions (none of the 'something old, something new' etc stuff for us) her friends did convince her that wedding night lingerie was a thing.

So she bought a matching set of tiny white bra, a tiny white thong and some white pull-up tights. I'm pretty sure she only did it really so that she had something to show them when they asked to see her lingerie.

Anyway, she only wore the second and third items during the wedding but, later that night, after saying the old classic cliche of "let me get in to something more comfortable..." she popped in to the wedding suite's bathroom and emerged without the dress but with the matching bra on.

Not that it stayed on too long, mind you...
Old 10-28-2014, 02:52 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post

Not that it stayed on too long, mind you...
Funny how that works. I love seeing my wife in lingerie but if I ever added up what we have spent on it divided by the time actually worn...... Who am I kidding, still worth every penny.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 03:37 PM

Thanked 1,230 Times in 53 Posts

My wife went completely commando under her dress, although I think she may have worn some white stockings that stay up on their own. She didn't show much cleavage because she didn't have much back then (things have changed, hehe) - - especially without a bra. I thought it was sexy because she told me before hand that's what she would be doing... so I could use my imagination during the ceremony and reception. However, one added little benefit for me was my very conservative mom and sister helped her get dressed, so they saw everything and knew my wife was being naughty on her wedding day. They never have mentioned this to me or my wife, but I'm sure they were appalled.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:34 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

A friend of mine had gotten married and had a big box of photo proofs for everyone to look at to see if they wanted any copies. There were tons of pics probably 500-1000, she obviously hadn't looked at them all because there were a bunch of shots of her getting ready. None were nude but in bra and panties and stockings and garter. Beautiful chest almost spilling out the top. Especially like the ones of her bending over pulling up her stockings. Laughing I said "I guess you don't want us ordering these" never seen her turn so red before
Old 08-16-2016, 11:08 AM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I Remember Reading

There was a book where people wrote in their hottest memories, like Penthouse Forum. Anyway, one story was by a woman who was getting married and a month before the wedding she made her fiancé move out of their shared apartment because, even if she couldn't have a virgin's experience on her honeymoon, she wanted to have as close an experience as possible. She cut him off from sex completely, didn't even give him a single handjob.

When the day of the wedding arrived, she didn't wear any panties under her wedding dress. Then, during the reception, she told her new husband that she had gone commando, just to amp up his excitement even more. She made him wait while the reception proceeded. Finally, they went up to their room (in the same hotel as the reception) and as soon as they went into room, he immediately pushed her up against the wall, raised her dress and screwed her standing up. Fortunately, she was so wet from her own anticipation, that he slid right in. He didn't last very long that first time, but it was just the beginning of a long honeymoon night.
Old 08-16-2016, 02:08 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default The Name of the Book

was The Best Sex I Ever Had by Iris and Steven Finz, who also wrote the similar Whispered Secrets.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 06:23 PM

Thanked 4,671 Times in 559 Posts
Default Oru hot wedding...

Sorry, I'm German, my English is not very well...

My wife wore a knee-length white bridal dress with a lot of lace, the top was a bit transparent.

It had a medium-sized round neck, she was wearing sweet white transparent panties underneath.

Under the top she had nothing underneath, and at the wedding or sawing the tree trunk you could see her sweet little breasts in her neck sometimes ... Even the pastor took a quick look in her neckline ...

This insight made me so hot that I had to fuck her twice during the wedding ...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 03:23 PM

Thanked 5,826 Times in 776 Posts
Default Your first gift

My wife was more conservative when we were getting married than she is now that we are in our early 50’s.

She had a traditional long white gown and train, with long sleeves, and slightly low neck. She wasn’t as busty then. She had cut me off about 4 months before the wedding out of some sense of making me wait for my bride like the old days. She had a lace white bra and matching panties and the traditional garter.

We had a great time at the reception and she stopped into the bathroom before the time for the garter ceremony. Just before she sat in the chair, she took my hand and put something in it and whispered “make sure you don’t lift my dress too high. In my hand were her crumpled up panties she had just removed. Holy shit, I was worked up aleady from being cut off, and that was like pouring gasoline on a fire. I reached up for the garter, wanting so bad to see and touch her hairy pussy (late 80’s).

Needless to say I broke every speed and stop sign law driving to the hotel we were staying at that night. I didn’t wait for her to get the dress off, starting against the wall, then on the bed. She wasn’t very happy that our first sex as a married couple was so rough and not like a romance novel when her legs were up against her chest and over my shoulders. I guess the combination of waiting so long and taking her panties off at the reception just flipped a light switch.

At least we can laugh at it 28 years later. I’ll sometimes say when we are out “want to give me the garter experience?”, when trying to get her to take her panties off.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s