Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,641 Times in 6,172 Posts
Default embarassment vs humilation

Embarassment results when a mod pulls your pic and you realize you messed up. Humiliation would result if the mods were then to include a PUBLIC response to the effect that they're tired of pulling your pics and think you've always been a rather stupid, moronic, worthless poster (regardless of whether or not it was actually true).

In otherwords, humiliation is a lot more serious. For that reason and the fact that it often results in deep seated anger against the perpetrator (the humiliator), more caution is advised when posting (as can be seen from the responses to this post).

Klondike
Old 05-08-2005, 01:12 AM

Thumbs up I gotta agree

The photos are good and ....

I am sorry it happened, but turned me on.

That's why Jane and Jenny are soooo good!!!

Old 05-08-2005, 01:41 AM

Default This is something

of interest.

http://books.dreambook.com/ddandemann/gp1.html
Old 05-08-2005, 06:42 AM

Default more photos

more photos, like this (fantasy)

a lesbian girl
Old 05-08-2005, 09:45 AM

Default HNFs 011 - 020

HNF: Humiliated Nude Females

There is at this posting a recent discussion on the difference between embarrassment and humiliation. Generally, it’s a lot simpler than the discussions have gone:

Embarrassment is, usually, something you can laugh about later, with others. The pantsing pics and college stripping of girl on girl or even guy on girl (towel stripped off in the hallway of the hotel) is embarrassing, because everyone’s going to laugh about it later and everyone’s on everyone’s side.

Humiliation is being laughed at, and will not ever lead to the victim laughing about it later. It requires an affirmative act on the part of another person. Those people are invariably laughing AT the subject, and there is never laughter on the part of the subject, as there is in the ENF’s where, as the girl is exposed, she is fighting and laughing at the same time.

As far as a couple of people writing that what I’ve posted has too negative a connotation to it, you need to take a closer look here:

Anime ENF animated GIFS!

Located at:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...9&page=1&pp=10

Young women are publicly stripped by their enemies in front of crowds of thousands. Guns are FIRED at them (not merely pointed at them) which sere them with bloody wounds as clothes and flesh equally part. Removing the few with the blood, these are serious HNF, as she is seen by the world as her worst enemy exposes all of her goodies to every depraved baddie on the planet.

There are other such examples, and probably 30% of the stuff here is actually in the HNF category. Another example is (one of my favorite artists) Biker, who once did a bunch of scouts tying up and stripping Jenny naked, photographing her and humiliating her totally. You can argue all you want that it’s lighthearted, but if that happened to your daughter, you’d press criminal charges and take them to civil court for damages. Your family would seriously consider moving, and your daughter would be in therapy. But we all know it’s fantasy, just like my pics. (And Biker’s a genius.)

What about the Japanese girls at their school who are stripped naked by magical forces as they talk to their teacher or male students. That’s a male fantasy, but a total HUMILIATED Nude Female.

What about the LindsaySloane-Sabrina dream sequence. If it happened in real life, she’d NEVER live it down, and her family would have to move.

Another post here involves the showing off of a naked ex-girlfriend’s address and phone number. I’m sorry, but my pics are adults, being paid for what they do! If you don’t like the fantasy, fine, but let’s not have any, “I come to One Click not to see this kind of thing.” You’re a little too late to make that observation.

Look, I’m an adult woman and the fantasies enjoyed by me and my husband (and a few others) don’t hurt anyone, and turn on a lot of people. If you’re not one of them, that’s cool. Nearly EVERYTHING at this place is a total turn on to me and my husband, especially because I’m a sub, and enjoy the thought of a lot of this stuff happening to me, AS PART OF A FANTASY.

My husband’s brother’s girlfriend begged me privately to have a “forced to strip at gunpoint” fantasy, and not to tell her boyfriend. Some women just have these fantasies. (Men have weird one’s too.)

Here’s another batch of HNF’s

I won’t write about them because they’re obvious. But I did include one that has no nudity because I went through something like this, and to have two guys examining you, even in your underwear, is a humiliation far worse than a GYN visit.

Jes
Attached Thumbnails
HNF #011.jpg   HNF #012.jpg  

HNF #013.jpg   HNF #014.jpg  

HNF #015.jpg   HNF #016.jpg  

HNF #017.jpg   HNF #018.jpg  

HNF #019.jpg   HNF #020.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jessica Savage For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2005, 08:02 AM

Does this artist, Biker, have a website?
Old 05-12-2005, 06:30 PM

He does, and it's terrific - check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bikersplacetoo
The Following User Says Thank You to Ford For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2005, 08:08 PM

There's a movie called "Strip Search" starring Maggie Gyllenhaal (who's stunningly hot) being interrogated by a Chinese guy. Anyways, to humiliate her, he forces her to get naked and she spends about the last quarter of the movie naked. It's an interesting watch.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:32 AM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 308 Posts

Well said Jessica. I've enjoyed the pics as well...knowing that it's all just fantasy. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QDiddy For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018