uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2015, 12:29 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

A while ago, my girlfriend, myself, her parents, and sister took a trip to a out of state fair. Being cheap we all slept in the van. The parents and sister slept in the back of the van on an inflatable mattress and we slept on the bench seat that folded down. After everyone was asleep(we hope) my g/f reaches into my shorts and starts stroking me, I start fingering her wet slit. Before I know it she goes under the covers and starts sucking me off. Her mom, dad, and sister literally two feet from me. Just as I'm about to cum I pull her off(she never swallowed or had a facial before) so I end up going all over my shorts, made a real mess lol.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:45 AM

Awesome thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2015, 02:20 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Sex in the same room, car, beach, RV

The short version!

I’ve written much of this on other posts. But these stories sure brought back memories.
I guess the back seat of a 1949 Dodge or a 1948 Chevy is not in the same room. However when drive-in movies were popular and making out in the back seat was the thing to do, those were the first places we had sex. Dollie and I in the front seat of my 49 Dodge with our best friends in back. We’d alternate, even having intercourse while one couple was up front and riding around.
Back then the highways were narrow, bumpy, and hilly. Made for some great automatic sex!

We’d celebrate New Years and a few other things with this same couple. Before we married we’d sneak off and spend the nite at his apartment, each fucking our GF. After marriage they seemed to get baby sitters easier than us. We were soon fucking beside each other on the same bed. Always our own partner.
Amazingly we stood up at each others weddings and are still best friends. Haven’t done any group fucking in years but when we visit we talk about it.

We advanced to our first small house. For nearly six years we fucked in the same bed while one of Dollie’s former high school girlfriends lived and slept with us. Fucking and other new games were our way of life and just because another girl was sleeping in my bed didn’t mean I wasn’t going to screw!
So we gained experience as exhibitionists and we’d have sex on a beach, in a park, at a campground, and wherever we had a small audience.

Sometimes we’d go out of town with other young friends. Not having a lot of money we’d share a cheap motel and end up having sex on the next bed. It started out with the lights out late at night. As we caught each other fucking our wives we got braver. This went on with many friends over a lot of years.
My wife would never swap or let another fuck her.

We started camping and bought various RV's. Sometimes we'd invite others or go with them. Most of our first RV's were small so having sex wasn't very private. Lots of stories about those times.

We grew up and we knew better. We’d stay with friends maybe midway when driving back and forth from Florida to Illinois. We just had to fuck in the next bedroom with co workers and friends in their homes. Some mentioned hearing us. Possibly others were too embarrassed to say anything. Dollie gets very vocal when we screw!

In reality we never grew up, just slowed way down!

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 07-01-2015 at 02:23 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2015, 11:47 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default not full blown sex but sexy to me

My wife, her brother and his wife went for an impromptu cycle ride this past weekend. We had no plans, just ride, find a hotel and ride some more. As darkness fell Friday night we were near Wausau and started looking for a place to stay. It turned out that the Wausau area was a popular place this weekend. It was hosting some large youth softball tournaments, a hot air balloon and rib fest and some other stuff. First two places we checked were fully booked but the nice lady at the second place called around for us and found us what may have been the last room in town. With out a thought we took it

Luckily the room did have two beds so that was good. Unfortunately because we were sharing with her brother and sis in law I was not expecting any real fun time. Fast forward to bed time. The girls took turns in the bathroom changing into pajamas. Sis in law came out in some boxer shorts and a t shirt. My wife came out in one of my t shirts. Turns out, not anticipating sharing a room, she had just packed a sexy silk nightie that was staying in our duffel bag.

We say our goodnight s and turn out the lights. Seemingly almost instantly her brother is snoring softly. I am feeling adventurous so I decide to find out what I can get away with. She is on her side facing the other bed so I cozy up next to her. I reach my hand up her shirt and gently caress her breast. She gives her ass a little wiggle so I know she is still awake. After playing with her hard nipples for a bit, I just start running my hand up and down her body. Nothing urgent, just soft and loving which I know will heat her up.

I then got the urge to see how “undressed” I could get her. I started pushing her shirt up. It did not take long to have it all bunched up above her breasts. After caressing her some more I started pushing her panties down. She didn't stop me so I soon had them down to her knees. And from there I used my foot to pull them off. I then went back to running my hand over her now nearly naked body, stopping occasionally on her hard nipples, then teasing the top of her landing strip.

She then switched to lying on her back giving me better access to her breasts. Her legs parted ever so slightly. I could now trace a finger over her over the lips of her pussy. She was definitely heating up. At this point my brother in law was still snoring away and I figured his wife was as well. As I was teasing her nipples again I used my foot to start pulling the sheet down off of us. I was now looking at my wife's bare breasts as she was in the same room as her brother and sis in law. She then reached into my boxers, feeling my hard cock. She particularly enjoyed smearing my pre-cum around the head.

I then went for it all, pushing the sheet down further until she was fully exposed to my eye. The kinkiness of the situation almost made me come. As I caressed her thigh she spread her leg just a little more. I then touched her pussy again. In her arousal her lips had opened a bit on their own. She was very wet. As I brushed her clit I felt her shudder so I then pinched her clit, causing a sharp intake of her breath. She then pulled up the sheets and pushed my hand away. Turning towards me she whispered wait until we are alone. So I listened. I rested my hand on her breast and we drifted off to sleep.

The next days ride found us in Ashland. We found a motel with two rooms. Wife got to wear the secy nightie at least for a few minutes until we were both naked and fucking.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:44 PM

Thanked 1,677 Times in 94 Posts
Default Awesome

You have the BEST stories whatnow! Thanks for sharing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maymedson11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 03:40 PM

Default Just a quick update.

Wife and I were fooling around in bed last night. I brought up how wet she was when I touched her pussy last weekend when we were sharing the room with her brother and sister in law. She said she was already horny from the bike ride, then adding in the “danger” of getting caught and of course she was going to be wet. She said when I touched her clit she could feel herself reaching a point where she might not want to stop so she had to stop me right then and there.

As we continued to fool around I asked if it hadn't been family in the bed next to us if she thought more might of happened. She would only admit to it being slightly more of a possibility. I guess I need to schedule a ride with one of our married couple friends.
Old 09-09-2016, 02:21 AM

Default kind of fits here

Wife and I spent Labor day weekend riding with two of her brothers, their wives and one brother's friend “Bob” up in Door county. It was my first time meeting Bob but as he was her brothers friend since high school she had known him since she was a kid. We stayed at her sister in-laws father's small cottage on Lake Michigan. My wife and I and Bob slept in the upstairs, the other two couples in the bedrooms downstairs. At the top of the stairs was a small landing leading straight to a powder room with a sleeping area on either side of it. No doors or curtains to provide real privacy. If you were lying in the bed you couldn't see the other bed, but from the landing you could see most of both of them.

Friday night I of course am feeling horny so while we are lying in bed I start to caress her. It doesn't take long and I have her panties off and she is trying not to moan as I'm fingering her. I then pulled her on top of me. As I slid into her pussy she sat up and took off her shirt. She then started to slowly move up and down on me. As she was fucking me I thought I saw movement. Yep, Bob was spying on us from his side of the landing. I guess we weren't as quiet as we thought. There was a little moonlight through the windows so I knew he could see us, just not in great detail. From his angle I would guess he could see her ass as she moved up and down my cock and maybe a side view of her right breast. I pulled my wife's head close to mine and whispered “we are being watched.” She tensed up a bit but did not stop fucking me. When I reached down and started working her clit that was enough to send her over the edge. I then started to thrust up into her as I got closer myself. After a minute or so and I came inside of her. She lay down next to me and pulled the sheet over us. Our voyeur was now gone and we drifted off to sleep.

Saturday she was a little embarrassed to see Bob but he acted like nothing was different. I also don't know if he knew he had been seen. So we spent Saturday riding and unfortunately walking into too many gift shops that started looking alike. Throughout the day I kept mentioning to her how exciting the night had been, trying to feel her out if maybe she would be up for a repeat performance. She admitted that it was kind of hot but was non-committal on a repeat. Turns out I didn't get a chance to show her off again. Bob had a previous engagement so he headed for home around 4pm. Later that night though we did “use” Bob in some fantasy talk as we were fucking.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:00 AM

Thanked 25,796 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Hat Yai, Thailand in the late 1970s

Hat Yai in southern Thailand for Malaysians is their equivalent of Tijuana. The men go there for cheap hookers (compared to Malaysia & Singapore) while the women go there for the shopping.

I went there on holidays several times when I was in the Peace Corps. One time I went with two buddies for a weekend stay. We checked into an budget hotel and were given a room with three beds, separated by thin curtains, but there were no curtains at the foot of the beds, so when you got up to go to the bathroom, you could see what your roommates were up to.

Shortly after we checked in we each took a quick shower. Then there was a knock on the door, and the bellboy was back with a half dozen young women. We each chose one and got down to business. The women went into the bathroom while we waited and looked at some brochures from various bars and girlie shows. After about ten-fifteen minutes the women came out wrapped in towels and still damp from their showers.

I and my buddies didn't make much noise, but the women seemed to be uninhibited about their moaning. The only thing that they were shy about was being seen by someone other than their partner. If they heard someone headed for the toilet, they quickly pulled the bedsheet over themselves. They also turned us down when we suggested switching partners.

I may have posted this story in another thread, and I apologize to those who have already read it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 04:34 PM

Thanked 84,613 Times in 2,952 Posts

When I was in the Navy, returning from a 5 month cruise, my girlfriend (now wife) and 2 of her friends came to see our ship return.
In set her friends up with 2 of my shipmates, and my girlfriend and I went to get a bottle of scotch, and returned to their motel to get laid. Not having fucked for 5 months made the first one quick.

I then introduced her to oral sex, which an older sailor explained to me. She loved my tongue, and after some scotch I got her to suck my cock.

She got quite drunk, and all she wanted to do was fuck.

Her girlfriends returned, but the door was locked. She hopped off my cock and walked her bare ass to open the door, and returned to the bed. We fucked most of the night, with her friends in the other bed. They heard everything we did, since my girlfriend did not care.

The next day they told her they were so turned on that they fingered each other to several orgasms.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:30 PM

Thanked 4,025 Times in 250 Posts
Default Reninds me

of college, I met this guy at a college bowling league. Had not seen him before that night but knew he was a friend of one of my friends boyfriend. So anyway, we bowl and then this guy and I and my room mate and another guy ending up back at my roommates and my apartment. We slept in the same room in twin beds. The guy and I started making out. He feels my boobs, gets my top up and bra up to at them bare. And I don't stop him so the jeans get unbuttoned, unzipped, pushed down with my panties. He is fingering me. I still don't say anything we are still kissing and then I feel him shift, gets between my legs and the next thing I know he's' in me. To this day I don't know if he just took out his dick and stuck it or pulled down his pants, but he fucked me. In the room with my room mate no more than three feet away. And this happened every bowling night for a year. As quiet as we were, my room mate had to have known what was going on --- spring noise, panting, grunting when he came.
Eventually during that year, all the clothes came off so we were both nude in my twin bed, fucking away. And then he'd get out of bed, nude, lift the covers off me, find his clothes, get dressed and leave. I am sure my room mate saw him nude, but she never said.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s