Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2017, 09:40 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default If you shared her

What was it like the first time you ever shared your wife or girlfriend with another man? What was going thru your mind as she was taking another mans cock up her pussy? Did it excite you, make you jelious, make you somewhat mad, really make you angry afterward ? What was her thoughts afterward ? Did she like it ? Did it but wouldn't do it again ? Hurt by it ? Absolutely hated it ?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 09:37 PM

It was incredibly exciting and absolutely no jealousy.

I had it all planned and booked a 5 star hotel for the night. When I suggested it she put up a little opposition but she is always a sucker for a good hotel and dinner.

She purchased 2 very revealing dresses and wore one in a nearby large city park for an afternoon walk. It was very low cut and short with no underwear. We were sitting under a tree in the nearly deserted part of the park when a Japanese tourist came close. She immediately decided that she had to get up knowing that there was no way that he couldn't get an eyeful, which he did, so I knew that the night would go well.

We had an early dinner and a fair bit to drink and she wore the other dress which she had great difficulty in containing her large breasts when she walked. She had to keep adjusting them which certainly got men's attention. By that stage she was absolutely ready for the nights action.

We went back to the room about half an hour before the "stripper" was due and by then she was out of control. My plan which earlier she wasn't happy with, was for her to wear a very short pink silk robe and nothing else. I had deliberately taken the belt from it out of her bag after she packed so the only way she could be modest in it was to hold it together. At this stage she still hadn't committed to sex with the guy saying she probably wouldn't.When he knocked on the door she looked at me and asked would I be angry with her if she did have sex with him.

She opened the door holding the robe together but once into his act she just let it fall open and sat with her legs open and spread around a cushion as she watched him.When he stripped down to a small tube on his penis I took the gown off her shoulders where it hung uselessly and he led her to the bed and mounted her.

The whole thing was incredibly erotic but watching his penis disappear into her was unbelievably erotic and enjoyable. There was no jealousy on my part at all.

From her part she was sexually insatiable for the next month. The day after the episode she demanded that we go to a beach that had been nude but was legally under a cloud. There had been a ruling that if you had a piece of clothing anywhere on you then that was OK but everyone knew that would be challenged and nobody much risked it. My wife only wore a tiny G string on her wrist, something she would never risk normally.

We have since had many sharing episodes always with the same reaction and even though she is older she still looks forward to them.

From my perspective the benefits to me are that I really enjoy sharing her with someone else and that she turns into a sex fiend for a month after each episode. However we have a very close relationship with absolutely no security issues and we also have a strict rule for sharing that there is always complete honesty and pre planning as to what is happening or possibly happening. Also she always has the final say if I'm sharing her, as to if and what is happening.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 07:59 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
What was it like the first time you ever shared your wife or girlfriend with another man? What was going thru your mind as she was taking another mans cock up her pussy? Did it excite you, make you jelious, make you somewhat mad, really make you angry afterward ? What was her thoughts afterward ? Did she like it ? Did it but wouldn't do it again ? Hurt by it ? Absolutely hated it ?
I wrote a thread about my first time sharing my wife here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=212030

To answer your questions though, I wasn't there to witness it. I knew about it but I was at work so all kinds of things were going through my mind. In touch by text and messenger, I knew some of what was happening, but not enough to quell my imagination. We had planned on them ( her and my buddy) going only so far and when I found out that they had fucked, I was at first shocked. Later, it turned me on big time. I was never jealous or mad, but I was upset that I couldn't be there because it was supposed to have been the three of us. It just didn't work out that way.

As for her thoughts afterwards, at first she was worried about how I would react about her allowing it to go further than we had agreed to. When she realized I was ok with it, she was extremely turned on by it and wanted to do it again (with the same guy) asap. She said she liked it, but I really think she was playing it down to me because she wasn't sure about my jealousy level. In fact, she enjoyed it enough that they are getting together again one week from tomorrow...only this time I will be there to enjoy it with them!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 08:16 AM

Thanked 29,758 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default For the record

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillplayingmore View Post
It was incredibly exciting and absolutely no jealousy.

I had it all planned and booked a 5 star hotel for the night. When I suggested it she put up a little opposition but she is always a sucker for a good hotel and dinner.

She purchased 2 very revealing dresses and wore one in a nearby large city park for an afternoon walk. It was very low cut and short with no underwear. We were sitting under a tree in the nearly deserted part of the park when a Japanese tourist came close. She immediately decided that she had to get up knowing that there was no way that he couldn't get an eyeful, which he did, so I knew that the night would go well.

We had an early dinner and a fair bit to drink and she wore the other dress which she had great difficulty in containing her large breasts when she walked. She had to keep adjusting them which certainly got men's attention. By that stage she was absolutely ready for the nights action.

We went back to the room about half an hour before the "stripper" was due and by then she was out of control. My plan which earlier she wasn't happy with, was for her to wear a very short pink silk robe and nothing else. I had deliberately taken the belt from it out of her bag after she packed so the only way she could be modest in it was to hold it together. At this stage she still hadn't committed to sex with the guy saying she probably wouldn't.When he knocked on the door she looked at me and asked would I be angry with her if she did have sex with him.

She opened the door holding the robe together but once into his act she just let it fall open and sat with her legs open and spread around a cushion as she watched him.When he stripped down to a small tube on his penis I took the gown off her shoulders where it hung uselessly and he led her to the bed and mounted her.

The whole thing was incredibly erotic but watching his penis disappear into her was unbelievably erotic and enjoyable. There was no jealousy on my part at all.

From her part she was sexually insatiable for the next month. The day after the episode she demanded that we go to a beach that had been nude but was legally under a cloud. There had been a ruling that if you had a piece of clothing anywhere on you then that was OK but everyone knew that would be challenged and nobody much risked it. My wife only wore a tiny G string on her wrist, something she would never risk normally.

We have since had many sharing episodes always with the same reaction and even though she is older she still looks forward to them.

From my perspective the benefits to me are that I really enjoy sharing her with someone else and that she turns into a sex fiend for a month after each episode. However we have a very close relationship with absolutely no security issues and we also have a strict rule for sharing that there is always complete honesty and pre planning as to what is happening or possibly happening. Also she always has the final say if I'm sharing her, as to if and what is happening.
My wife knows I have said 100% I would want to see her with 1 or maybe 2 more cocks in her. For some reason that's an itch I just cant scratch. Shes not sure if she could. First she doesn't think shes attractive enough to have another guy look at her and second sex is tied emotionally for her and its not just physical. Keep in mind she's only ever had my cock and not experienced a one night stand.

We go out and no others try and hit on her so I'm thinking she might be correct on the first part. So I'm extremely envious of you guys and having a wife who is confident enough to take on another cock or two. Bravo!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 10:23 AM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts
Default Are you kidding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
My wife knows I have said 100% I would want to see her with 1 or maybe 2 more cocks in her. For some reason that's an itch I just cant scratch. Shes not sure if she could. First she doesn't think shes attractive enough to have another guy look at her and second sex is tied emotionally for her and its not just physical. Keep in mind she's only ever had my cock and not experienced a one night stand.

We go out and no others try and hit on her so I'm thinking she might be correct on the first part. So I'm extremely envious of you guys and having a wife who is confident enough to take on another cock or two. Bravo!!
Uhhh... You have GOT to be kidding, right?!! Your wife is SURELY attractive enough!! WOW! I have seen your albums and find her simply DELISHIOUS!! The fact that she ties sex emotionally and not physically is a different matter. But, if she could get over that, I bet she would be an excellent fuck that many would want to enjoy!!
Old 10-19-2017, 01:44 PM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 119 Posts
Default For some strange reason

Rick doesn't think his wife is hot. I'm willing to bet a few drinks and some attention from a few frat boys would show him how desirable she actually is...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 04:44 PM

Thanked 9,789 Times in 317 Posts
Default Excited

I had wanted to share my wife for many years before it actually happened. When it finally did happen, it was the most erotic experience we had ever had. Now, I do not simply watch, I am a full participant (she loves the attention of two men). Since that first time, we have had many additional experiences adding another man. Except for the rare asshole, they are always fun and exciting encounters. But I have never been jealous by nature. Plus, my wife not only enjoys adventurous sex, she can separate sex and emotions. If you two are two are not on solid ground in your relationship, and you are not confident of how you will feel after the glow of your orgasm wears off, then I would not recommend venturing down this road. It can make shaky relationships turn south. I know of several couples who dabbled with swapping as means to salvage/improve a faltering relationship, only to see the lifestyle end their relationship.

And Rick.... sexy is an attitude. My wife never got hit on until she decided she wanted to be hit on. I've seen your photos...... she is definitely sexy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LBnJB For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 08:29 PM

Thanked 103,901 Times in 1,485 Posts

Like most couples I suppose we had fantasized about another man joining us. My wife is rather conservative and we only ever discussed this while we were making love. As time went on, over the period of a couple of years the fantasy took shape and became one of the more common themes during sex.

We would both describe our versions of how it would occur and occasionally with whom. At the time we had a number of either single or unmarried male friends in the group of people we socialized with. I sometimes used one of these by name as the other man

I’m not sure my wife Debra thought about any one person in particular but occasionally when pressed would mention two friends, Pete who was married to Sally, and Mark who was engaged to Audrey. It was clear that she was attracted to both men and felt that they were safe.

Both couples were our close friends, I new that Pete, a pilot, had already been unfaithful to his wife and would certainly be unfaithful again if the opportunity arose. However Mark was probably my closest friend and we had occasionally discussed things of a sexual nature when alone. Though we had not covered partner swapping I new he had a very relaxed attitude to sex and he had mentioned being involved in sharing a women with her partner previously before he met Audrey.

Often when ever particular people were discussed Debra would get quite aroused, being conservatively bought up I think she felt it would be wrong though to actually have another partner even if I wanted her too. I made it clear that I wanted her to try someone else and tried to explain that I saw it as lust not love. Debra was still reluctant.

Debra was a virgin when we met, whereas I had had several partners including a period of a year when I had lived with a girlfriend. I think that Debra wanted to try someone else but was also worried it would affect our marriage. I always felt that as we loved each other bringing another male partner into our sexual adventures would not affect us.

I realized that if this was ever to occur then I would have to arrange it in such a way that Debra could back out at any time and that it would appear that there had been a misunderstanding or that possibly alcohol had played a part. Certainly I was wary of involving a friend.

Over a period of two to three months we saw quite a bit of both friends, I felt that if it were to occur then Mark was going to be the most likely partner, he would certainly be the most discreet. I knew Debra really wanted to try this but that she would never make the first move, at the time the only other avenue open was to advertise, which was not us.

Mark owned an apartment, which he shared with a female flat mate, Julie, who worked as an Airline Hostess. Mark and Julie had apparently been friends for some years and Julie had been positioned in our city, she was happily engaged to a guy in anither city. This meant that Julie frequently disappeared to there when time permitted. Mark’s fiancée, Audrey, also flatted some distance away and often did not see Mark during the week.

Because Julie was by herself and Mark was alone during the week we often socialized with the two of them, dinner or a drink at their apartment or at our house.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dodgey Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 08:34 PM

As I mentioned Debra was fairly conservative and had been bought up by quite religious parents this had set the tone for her cautious dress style including her underwear. After we met and started living together she broadened her horizons.
I was practically turned on by women who wore stockings and garter belts so Debra started to wear these to work at the office or whenever we went out, to please me.

During our four years of marriage her taste in clothes had changed considerably and had become quite stylish this included her choice in lingerie. We often like to dine out and these often became part of a sexual adventure. Sometimes Debra would wear only a garter belt and stockings under her dress, other times Debra would remove her panties or wear extremely revealing clothes. Usually Debra would be very aroused throughout the evening and we would have great sex later.

During the period that this was all occurring Mark called one day to invite us around for dinner, as I mentioned this was quite common, we both assumed Julie would be there. Apparently however Julie was on a day off and had gone to see her fiancé. As this was a weeknight Debra had not changed from work, she wore a business suit, underneath a white garter belt and stockings with a matching bra and French knickers.

When we arrived we found that neither Julie or Audrey were there, this wasn’t a surprise as Julie’s job meant she often worked strange hours and Audrey often wasn’t there during the week. It was just Mark’s turn to host us. I’m sure he hadn’t thought anything of it and neither did we.

After a pleasant dinner and a couple of bottles of wine we retired to the couches, Debra and I sat together, Mark across from us. More wine flowed as we discussed all the usual things good friends talk about. I can’t remember but sex was probably discussed in its usual humorous way. As the evening wore on I had started to casually rub the back of Debra’s neck with my fingers, she appeared to enjoy this as when Mark left the room to get desert Debra responded by squeezing me through my trousers.

I started to caress her thigh and suggested that if she wanted I felt that this would be a good opportunity for a threesome. Debra did not dismiss the idea but I think she felt it was just another sexual adventure that was a turn on for both of us but would not be acted on. I’m not sure though as Debra indicated that she very turned on and would enjoy doing it with both of us.

I suggested that after desert I leave the room and if she were serious about another man then she would ask Mark if he was interested. Again I felt sure that Debra thought that this was just another part of our play fantasy. This was confirmed after my return from the toilet. While Mark collected the dessert dishes and took them to the kitchen I asked Debra if she had said anything. She looked surprised that I even thought that she would and confirmed that she hadn’t. I was disappointed but still extremely aroused. On the way back from the toilet I had stopped and listened to them talking. Touching myself, I was huge.

More wine flowed and I continued to touch Debra in a discreet way, rubbing her neck, which she likes and always turns her on, occasionally rubbing her thigh through her skirt. By this time I was quite aroused, I couldn’t get the thought of Debra and Brendan out of my mind.

After a period Mark left the room to make coffee, I asked Debra if she wanted me to ask. She replied sheepishly that I could if I wanted too. I suggested that after coffee she disappear to the toilet and I would ask if he was interested. Mark returned with our coffee and a bottle of Bailey’s. It was clear that my excuse of too much alcohol for any of us would be believed if it all went wrong.

Normal conversation continue while we drank, Debra liked Bailey’s so enjoyed one with her coffee. After a time Debra got up and left the room indicating she needed to use the toilet, she glanced at me on the way out.

I wasn’t sure Debra really wanted me to ask, but I was so excited and had gone past the point of no return. I waited for Mark to finish talking and asked if he found Debra attractive. I could see he wondered where this was leading when he replied that he did. I asked if he would be interested in a threesome, he replied that he would but wondered if Debra was aware of my asking. I confirmed that she was.

At this point Debra returned and sat down looking at me, I think she was about to suggest leaving, I think Mark sensed this as he asked Debra if she was really interested in a threesome. Debra shot around to face me and asked if I had spoken to him about this, I replied that I had. The conversation sort of died away, an embarrassing pause. I sat there briefly wondering what I had done, castigating myself for saying anything. Debra then stood up grabbed my hand, reached over and grabbed Mark’s hand, indicating that if this was going to happen then it would be in a bedroom.

The mood relaxed completely, we all went through to Mark’s bedroom, Mark, always the gentleman asked if we would like another wine and returned to the lounge to collect glasses and put on another CD. I turned to Debra and asked if she was sure this is what she wanted, she replied that it was and not to ask again.

By the time Mark returned with the wine Debra and I were kissing, I slipped off Debra’s Jacket and stepped around behind her to help her off with her blouse. Debra closed her eyes as I continued to kiss the back of her neck, I reached down and undid the button and zip on the side of her skirt, Debra let it fall to the floor before kicking it away. I couldn’t believe this was actually happening.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dodgey Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 08:36 PM

Mark was taking all this in and as he joined us, he indicated how beautiful Debra looked, she certainly looked magnificent in her white lingerie, stockings and high heels. Debra was now leaning back against me, eyes still closed, my hands were on her breasts gently rubbing her nipples through the fabric of her bra. Mark knelt down in front of her and gently eased her French knickers down her thighs, he remarked on how easily they came off.

Mark began to kiss Debra’s thighs and stomach, eventually ending up at her pussy. I undid the hooks on Debra’s bra and let it slip from her shoulders. Debra opened her legs to give Mark more access before leaning into me again, I cupped her naked breasts with both hands and continued to pinch and play with her nipples, I could feel her fingers digging into my thighs as Mark continued to lick and nibble.

It was evident that Debra was very aroused but probably not going to come from this, she suggested that the bed may be more comfortable and that she wanted someone inside her. As Debra lay down on the bed, Mark and I both quickly undressed, as I climbed onto the bed I glanced over at Mark and could see that he was very aroused. Not knowing quite what to do next Mark asked if I wished to be the first, both Debra and I both replied that we wanted him.

Debra was lying on her back, her head on the pillow as Mark climbed onto the bed, she open her legs as he moved on top of her, Debra opened her legs wider as Mark position his cock and pushed slowly in. I caressed Debra’s breast and kissed her shoulder as Mark gently entered her. I was looking at Debra’s face just as he penetrated and she let out a long moan.

They kissed, something I had not expected, I found this incredibly erotic, Debra was definitely taking another lover in every sense of the word.

Mark began to move slowly inside Debra, pulling out occasionally and plunging back in. Debra pushed back trying to meet each thrust, I could feel her whole body trembling, very close to orgasm. Debra continued to moan, I think that Debra was so wrapped up in her sensations she had completely forgotten I was there. Finally it was all too much and Debra climaxed, Mark followed not long after, grunting hard as he pumped into her.

Debra looked at me as Mark came, smiling she indicated that it was now my turn. As Mark rolled away he asked if it would be okay if he watched. We assured him that it would be. I climbed over, the feeling of entering Debra was amazing, she was extremely wet and open.

I was extremely aroused, I begin to fuck Debra hard, my cock pumping in and out. I knew that I was not going to last long. Debra turns her head and kisses Mark again, I could see her tongue in his mouth. This was too much for me and I came very hard.

We stopped for a breather and to consume some more wine, by this stage everyone was very comfortable with each other, as we lay naked on Mark’s bed. Eventually I notice that Debra’s hand has found Mark’s cock and is gently massaging the tip, and as it grows, the full length. After a time Debra slides down and starts to lick the tip. I sit drinking wine and watch my wife give Mark a blowjob. Eventually Mark tenses and groans, it clear that he has come again and that he has come in Debra’s mouth. This surprises me, as I know Debra is not usually into this.

With Mark still erect and lying on his back Debra climbs on top with her legs either side of his torso, usually it does not take long for Debra to come this way. Mark and I both watch as Debra moves up and down on his cock gently touching her nipples and running her hand down her stomach. Quickly she orgasms again.

After watching this I am aroused again. When Debra climbs off and lies on her side facing Mark her buttocks resting against me I slip into her. She is so wet. Mark is clearly not finished as he moves closer and asks if he can enter her as well. This is something I feel he has always wanted to try. Debra is exhausted and I don’t think completely understands his request. Finally she works out what he wants to do and tries for a time but we eventually realize that Debra is too tight or that it is just too difficult.

All these sensations of Mark and Debra attempting to fit Mark’s cock in with mine have taken their toll and after a change in positions so that Debra is on her stomach I quickly come again.

After a quite cuddle we all decide to call it a night and Debra and I leave. By the time we get home we have had time to recover and make love again before falling asleep.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dodgey Bob For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample