uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-21-2017, 04:22 AM

Thanked 14,662 Times in 408 Posts
Default The following year

When I returned to France the following year things had changed with Marcel, in that his assistant had left and he had a new one who was a girl and a very pretty one too.

I was also to get involved in a stage act, initially with another younger woman but which lead to me appearing nude in a night club. This is an experience that is unlike any other insomuch as being on stage nude with a whole room full of clothed people is fairly intimidating but also liberating in a way. I will explain this as I go along but would suggest that, as a woman, if you have never done anything like this do try maybe only once but it will give you such a thrill and make you very randy all at the same time.

I have written about these experiences at some length- too long to publish here but for any who would like to read these, I am prepared to e-mail some accounts if you would like them. They start with me helping a student who enters a striptease contest and I help by playing her maid on the stage, thus giving her both confidence and help getting out of her clothes with some elegance. What I did not know was that I was to be asked to carry o,n at later dates, with her career as a stripper.

Meanwhile Marcel was looking for models for me to model with. He wanted well endowed males and girls who were happy to pose with another girl and engage in sexual activities. His new assistant was happy enough and we got on well but he then needed another assistant if she posed and this was more expense that he could not really afford. I did consider the student that I was helping but she was young and going back to university in the UK anyway.

There were women at the naturist camp who would be would do it but I was not keen to mix my two lives up and complicate things. After all engaging in sexual activity with another, male or female was pretty personal and I was not keen to be involved in this kind of thing with people who mixed with us on a day to day basis. Marcel seemed confident that he would be able to get both modelling roles filled pretty soon so I relaxed into my new role as maid to a strip act and then as a strip act myself.

Where even and when ever I appeared the rules seemed to be no cameras and whilst my husband managed to get the occasional shot I was dependent on Marcel to mock up representations of my stage nudity but here I remain in my maid's uniform and I hope that it meets with your approval.
Attached Thumbnails
maid 6.jpg   maid 8.jpg  

maid 9.jpg   glam 041.jpg  

Old 10-22-2017, 10:56 AM

Default Limits

I was quite experienced as a nude model by now and I knew what my, self imposed, limits were. As far as any magazine was concerned there were also limits, even in those liberated days. Anything involving a cock and a vagina was ok but if one was engaged in the other this was not easy to get published and I was not that keen anyway. There was a seedy private market for all sorts of things but that was not my scene either.

Having done a few shoots where my vagina was just penetrated (point of entry) as we called them and having seen some published I was not that keen to do too many more and if I am honest I do not think that I really trusted myself not to allow the occasional rampant cock to penetrate further that was desirable. My husband did do a shoot with me and that is the only time that I really let things act out normally, for obvious reasons.

Marcel understood my view and the next shoot was to be in what was a safe place. On the beach where nudity was normal and rampant cocks were frowned upon, even if they were, from time to time in evidence. I loved posing on the beach and was never happier than when laying around naked in full view of anyone who passed bye.
Attached Thumbnails
beach nude 1.jpg   chm age 39d..jpg  

Old 10-23-2017, 06:31 PM

Default Spreading

Opening ones legs is like welcoming the world into your inner self and spreading your labia apart is confessing that you are nothing but a real show off. I did this for Marcel and he published the results so I thought that I might show you.
Attached Thumbnails
suspenders in gdn (d).jpg   petals d.jpg  

Old 10-25-2017, 06:44 PM

Smile Stage

I have not told you that my real passion in life was singing but not, as you might expect, popular music but music of a more classical nature. I often performed in England in oratorio as a top soprano or in a chorus. I also liked light opera such as that written by the German composers during the twenties and thirties.

One day I was posing for marcel and during a break I was singing and my voice was pretty strong at that time and as I was in the deserted garden I could let rip and really enjoy myself. On hearing this Marcel said that he had a friend who was a professor at an arts school in Bordeaux and he felt sure that he would be interested in my singing. He would send a portfolio of me to the professor and try to get me a voice test.

I did not think too much more about it but felt quite flattered that he thought me worth a test. One thing that I did not know was that the portfolio contained quite a few nude pictures, which he had thought might swing my case for a hearing and in the event it did. When I went he asked me to sing a piece from an opera by Richard Strauss which was vaguely familiar but it was until after I had sung it that ha asked what I thought about singing it on stage and explained that it was from Salome. I though it bit challenging but he seemed confident that I could manage it.

It was not until we had been in rehearsal for some time that the produced of the show mentioned that he wanted his Salome to do her dance for Heron to the intimate conclusion which is to remove all seven veils and finish up naked on the stage and this was me. This frightened me to death because I found the singing role challenging enough but to appear on a stage in an opera nude was particularly scary.

I was to be dressed in chiffon scarves that were tucked into the waist of another one tied around me. The seventh one was to be tied over my breasts. Then the men of the court were to, one by one, pull them off my body whilst I did an erotic dance ending up throwing myself at Herod's feet. Once this was done the lights would dim and my nudity would be history, except that I was booked for four performances.

Cameras were not generally allowed at performances but I was to do some shots whilst in rehearsal and here are some of them
Attached Thumbnails
dance 022.jpg   port 219.jpg  

ira.jpg  
Old 10-25-2017, 07:23 PM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 246 Posts

Your stories and experiences are amazing. I wish I could have photographed you in those days.
Are you still modelling? Would you model for me now?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytomato For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 04:53 AM

Smile Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomato View Post
Your stories and experiences are amazing. I wish I could have photographed you in those days.
Are you still modelling? Would you model for me now?
I do not model any more because I am over seventy and gravertry has taken its inevitable tole. I would be happy to send you some stuff about life in modeling if you send me an e-mail address.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 05:44 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

You got some fantastic stories! Thanks for sharing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 09:42 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

It was years ago, but my wife has modeled nude, but is not a nude model. Besides some stunning boudoir pics she had for me, she has posed for an artist who painted her as a reclining nude. It was sold for a 5 figure sum, I only got to see a photograph of it. She also had to take an advanced photography class for her MFA, part of it was a nude study, the students posed for each other.

Age has taken its toil, but she was never modest.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 08:11 PM

Default Good for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
It was years ago, but my wife has modeled nude, but is not a nude model. Besides some stunning boudoir pics she had for me, she has posed for an artist who painted her as a reclining nude. It was sold for a 5 figure sum, I only got to see a photograph of it. She also had to take an advanced photography class for her MFA, part of it was a nude study, the students posed for each other.

Age has taken its toil, but she was never modest.
Did she find it daunting or was she confident from the start. I know that I found it easier to pose for just one artist but this did not happen that often and the resulting picture never sold for anything like that kind of money, to the best of my knowledge.
By far the most intimidating scenario was on stage and especially when that stage had a runway out into the audience. There was no where to hide when you had audience on three sides.
It would be lovely if you had some of her pictures from the past.
Attached Thumbnails
test020.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 03:54 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

"Did she find it daunting or was she confident from the start. "

My wife comes from an art background, so she has been around life drawing and nude models her whole life. I know she used to pose nude for her mother's life studies. My MIL law wanted oil portraits done of each of her children, when my wife posed for hers she saw nudes at the artist's studio and later posed for one as a present for me. She was in her 30's, I think that was the first time she posed nude for a man.

She is in the local art guild and when a local artist posted in the newsletter that he was looking for mature models my wife posed nude for him, I only ever saw photos of the paintings.

She says posing for a painter is very relaxing since you can do nothing but sit in a position, posing for photography is a lot more work. BTW, I didn't know about or see her mother's nude sketches of her and her sister until her mother died, we were cleaning out her studio and came across her old sketch books, I don't think artists ever throw out old sketch books.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s