Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2017, 07:53 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
Mine does all the time and today led to an interesting one. Her extremely pervy brother, whose been trying unsuccessfully to sneak peeks for years (comical since all he would have to do is ask), showed up unexpectedly. I didnt tell her and she got out of the shower and walks through naked. She sees him, hes just staring, and she shrugs and says "well youve seen it now so whatever, and stands there talking.

His eyes are locked on her tits and hes trying to get a good pussy view so finally she sits, tosses a leg over the chair arm and relaxes. He couldnt even pretend to not be staring.

Finally she laughed and asked if he wanted to feel.
My wife’s brother tried to see her naked all the time growing up, and continues to this day (at our beach house as an example). Although she will walk around naked with just a towel on her head at home even with curtains open, I can’t see her giving her brother the access your wife did. It’s exciting to think about, however.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
My wife’s brother tried to see her naked all the time growing up, and continues to this day (at our beach house as an example). Although she will walk around naked with just a towel on her head at home even with curtains open, I can’t see her giving her brother the access your wife did. It’s exciting to think about, however.
My wife's brother always wanted to see my wife naked and was very often successful. Besides the very common occurance of her walking around naked with a towel on her head with him there.. he always has great access. She'd be naked like that extended amounts of time with him there. He would also very often pants her, pull her bathing suit, she'd moon him. They shared a basement room growing up. He basically had unfettered access to see his sister naked.
We don't see him much now but I saw him over the weekend and this thread inspired me to ask him about seeing his sister naked. I asked if he recalled it (lol obviously he does) he said oh yeah and how he misses sharing the room...I didn't love it at the time but thinking about it excites me now. I was trying to figure out a way for him to see her naked again for the first time in forever but it didn't pan out.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 01:29 PM

Thanked 2,222 Times in 161 Posts
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
The evidence reveals all.
She is yummy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 08:33 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
My wife's brother always wanted to see my wife naked and was very often successful. Besides the very common occurance of her walking around naked with a towel on her head with him there.. he always has great access. She'd be naked like that extended amounts of time with him there. He would also very often pants her, pull her bathing suit, she'd moon him. They shared a basement room growing up. He basically had unfettered access to see his sister naked.
We don't see him much now but I saw him over the weekend and this thread inspired me to ask him about seeing his sister naked. I asked if he recalled it (lol obviously he does) he said oh yeah and how he misses sharing the room...I didn't love it at the time but thinking about it excites me now. I was trying to figure out a way for him to see her naked again for the first time in forever but it didn't pan out.
It probably excites her too. She remembers how much he used to see her naked, and knows what it does to him.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Its amazing to me that your wife was free being naked around her brother. Especially when it was obvious he was very much enjoying seeing her naked. I grew up with two sisters and they made great effort to never even be close to naked around me.
He really must have loved his childhood lol. Naked girl walking around everyday. I can only imagine his young hormones. Lucky dude. were there any other sisters that did the same? Did he ever touch her?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nofxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 02:01 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

My wife usually has one around her and one on her head but most of the time if I'm around post-shower I remove the one around her body. I think she enjoys knowing that after. Wing together so long her body still drives me wild. I like to unwrap her and grope her ass and boobs. And it usually leads to sex. Nothing better than sex when she's right out of the shower.

This reminds me of another story though. Her best friend from childhood used to crash with us all the time. I've written about her before in a thread I did about being the only guy in a group of girls. And how it lowers their inhibitions because they kind of view you as one of the gals. Well every time this particular friend stayed with us she would shower twice a day. Once in the morning after using our treadmill, and usually once in the evening. And every time she would walk out of the bathroom in just a towel. My wife never seemed to notice although one time she mentioned that it was kind of rude to do in front of me and I just shrugged it off. Like, I can see more of her in a bikini and she's been in front of me in a bikini countless times. Of course there's something more sexual about knowing she's naked under a towel than in a bikini. Which is kind of silly I guess. I always looked forward to her visits. She and I would always wake up before my wife and I'd always make sure I was on the basement couch playing video games and she'd come down to use the treadmill. Usually in a sports bra and yoga style pants. I'd sit back and have my eyes glued to her ass cheeks which she walked and jogged. She has a pretty meaty butt but a real small upper body. Very sexy. Then when I knew she was almost done I'd quit the game and go to the living room which had a view of the shower. I'd flip the tv on and wait for her to come out of the bathroom and walk down the hall in her towel. She never shit the door to the guest room either. Always left it slightly ajar when she was in there getting dressed. By this time my wife would be up and I never found the proper way to sneak over and try to see anything. But usually the towel walk was enough to get me going. Tightly wrapped around her curvy figure.

I did once spy on her and my wife shaving their bikini areas. Story here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...36#post2405136
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofxxx View Post
Its amazing to me that your wife was free being naked around her brother. Especially when it was obvious he was very much enjoying seeing her naked. I grew up with two sisters and they made great effort to never even be close to naked around me.
He really must have loved his childhood lol. Naked girl walking around everyday. I can only imagine his young hormones. Lucky dude. were there any other sisters that did the same? Did he ever touch her?

She had two sisters. Sadly for me I've never seen them naked. I’d really want to see one of them naked. One of them did moon the brother sometimes. But didn't walk around naked. One wasn't naked or any type of undress in front of him ever. My wife more than made up for it.
I was certainly taken aback the first time I saw her stroll out of the shower naked and he’s right there.
As for touching. Don’t know if anything before we went out. But he was always right near her when she came out naked. I saw him slap her bare ass twice. Once while she mooned him, once out of the shower she walked by and he smacked her ass.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 10:20 PM

Thanked 1,947 Times in 136 Posts

My wife does this occasionally and I can remember my first partner doing it. I guess it depends on the circumstances and how long her hair is. It does seem curious that when there's a shortage of towels, it's the hair rather than covering up the body that takes priority. Here is a story I posted about one time she did it at her parents' place and got caught out.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...0&postcount=16

I can't tell if there's an element of her getting a thrill from being seen naked. She'd certainly never admit to this and there's always an element of plausible deniability. However, it's happened too many times for it to be just bad luck. It could be that she's just not bothered enough about it to be cautious. I suppose some of it may be to tease me. She was involved in a naked calendar like project a few years ago - she and some of the other women said they got a buzz from posing in the nude. Yet when I dared her to flash a friend as a joke she refused and said it would be embarrassing. It seems it's OK to be little reckless and take risks but not to be blatant about it. Of course, I love her all the more because of this. In fact, my first memory of her is of her telling a wardrobe malfunction in public story.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 11:02 PM

Thanked 1,947 Times in 136 Posts

Also on towel related exposures, I recall a female house guest, the wife of a old college friend, came out of the shower clutching a towel to her breast but neglecting to cover up her rear. I took it as compliment that she was comfortable enough with me to walk around with her cute bum on display. She was confident I wouldn't do anything crass like slap it. Again I think it is the plausible deniability thing - I'd like to show you something but so much as to be unseemly.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 10-29-2017 at 11:07 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 06:24 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston optic beer View Post
Also on towel related exposures, I recall a female house guest, the wife of a old college friend, came out of the shower clutching a towel to her breast but neglecting to cover up her rear. I took it as compliment that she was comfortable enough with me to walk around with her cute bum on display. She was confident I wouldn't do anything crass like slap it. Again I think it is the plausible deniability thing - I'd like to show you something but so much as to be unseemly.
I walked in on a friend once who was coming out of the shower with her towel in one hand. She immediately covered her boobs with her towel, leaving the bottom half of her body completely uncovered, before turning around and walking off.

I just think women react differently when caught naked. I don't think she was purposely leaving her kitty in plain view; I just think she was too stunned to think about what exactly she was covering. Her knee-jerk reaction was just to cover something, and her boobs were the first thing she reacted to covering.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5