uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2018, 12:37 AM

Default So worth the wait....

I think the sexiest women are those who make you wait a little bit before delivering the payoff. The anticipation is easily half the fun. So I hope to post a few beautiful women who first drive me crazy, and then drive me crazier. I've been saving these off and on for years, and figured it's time to start editing and sharing. To reduce the stress on the collective OCC heart, I've greatly reduced a fair bit of the waiting -- but hopefully left enough to let a little anticipation build. Some of what I hope to add to this thread comes from the pre-HD camera days. If you're like me, you won't end up caring. Hope you enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
So Worth the Wait.JPG   Super Pretty.JPG  

Attached Files
File Type: mp4 So worth the wait.mp4 (76.10 MB, 1599 views)
File Type: mp4 super pretty.mp4 (17.95 MB, 1113 views)
Streaming Videos
super pretty

10m:22s

So worth the wait

44m:03s

Old 01-06-2018, 11:11 PM

Thumbs up Awesome brunette

The girl in so worth the wait is so damn cute, she reminds me of this girl I used to work with, I could tell she liked me but she always had a boyfriend. One day we went to the bar, her, the bf, and me and while sitting at the bar she sat on my lap and just kissed me, her bf's jaw dropped and I played along and acted like I had no clue where it came from, she went to the bathroom soon thereafter and when she came back she asked me to smell her fingers. I obliged of course and later we ended up back at her place together and I asked why she wasted it by asking me to smell, she should of asked me to taste her fingers. Within a few seconds my face was in between her legs, she told me she had a fantasy of me lifting her skirt and fucking her on the bar at work, so I asked her to put on her skirt and fucked her. Unfortunately I was pretty drunk and so was she, it wasn't very good sex on either of our parts lol. Messed around the next morning as well, and every time I ever go to her house she ends up naked dancing around like the girl in the video. I never cave in and try to take advantage, but one of these days she's gonna get it good when I'm feeling in the mood and things work out right. She's really pretty like this chick too, she won hottest bartender in our area in the local paper and our bar was just a little dive bar with live music nightly. One night while working on her birthday she came in drunk, she said she wanted to suck my cock in front of a bunch of customers, I took her in the back and ripped her stockings off, she tended bar with shredded stockings hanging out of her boots the rest of the night lol we didn't really end up doing anything though. I'm super respectful and shy with girls and try to make them make the first move always. I think she's the same way for the most part. She's talked about getting married before and we never even had a relationship, partly because we worked together and partly because she's also kinda crazy when she drinks, and she drinks a lot. Anyway, I love the girl in worth the wait, any more clips of her or info? I would LOVE to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Please

That girl is amazing for much more than just her looks, unless she's also a psycho, but I wouldn't believe it till I saw it for my own eyes lol please tell me you have more of her?!!! I didn't even bother looking at the other video

Last edited by gaboon; 01-06-2018 at 11:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gaboon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2018, 10:11 PM

Default just a bit more of a wait?

I *think* I have one more of that girl, but it might take me a day or two to find it. Naming conventions are not my strong suit. Keep an eye on the Sexy Videos thread, though, because that's actually where I intended to post this, and it's where I will probably post that. I was pretty much bouncing around all over the place that night, and lost track of where I was at. Anyway, glad you liked it -- she is a funtastic woman. And thanks for the story!
The Following User Says Thank You to scrib38 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 11:02 AM

They keep stringing out the performance so the customers keep paying. Standard move with strippers.
The Following User Says Thank You to cash23 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 01:53 AM

Default okay, Gaboon, I found another one

Decided to leave it in this thread since she gets out the toy at the very end -- though the clip ends before she gets much use from it. Still, every bit as much fun as the first one, and perhaps more so, because it's a good bit more revealing. Love this lady....
Attached Thumbnails
so worth the wait 2.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 So worth the wait 2.mp4 (42.35 MB, 712 views)
Streaming Videos
So worth the wait 2

30m:25s

Old 01-14-2018, 02:07 AM

Talking Thank You!!!

That was more than enough for me, I don't really like watching these girls pretend to get off anyway. If they aren't truly into it, I don't get into it, and that's incredibly rare. I will share some more stuff along with a story or two soon. Busy at the moment, but had to say THANKS!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaboon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018