uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-27-2021, 05:32 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts
Default Perfect Couple

I have a friend (Kat). More of a friend of my sister's to be honest. She lives in New Zealand but grew up in the North West of the UK. She and my sister were thick as thieves as kids and her friend came along on a number of our family holidays (her own family weren't particularly well off so it was a nice treat for her)

We all rubbed along quite well and one summer she was my first kiss. Being 13 or 14 it went no further (not sure I was physically developed at that point even if I had the 1st clue what to do)

Anyway, jumping forward a few years and we reconnect on Facebook (urgh) and there are various pictures of her and her husband taking various trips away, meals out etc. Time has been kind to Kat and she is quite the stunner. She seems very happy with her husband and there are many, many posts of the 2 of them looking happy with various comments calling the "the perfect couple" and how they are "so meant for each other"

One reply to comment made my ears prick up - "22 years together. We must have just been made for each other"

That set my mind racing......22 years together/married. That would be 1999/2000 at a pinch?

My mind went back to New Year's Eve 2003 when she was kneeling on the lounge floor of her apartment with my hard cock in her mouth.

Having dipped in and out of her life (like I say she was more my sister's friend) and wasn't completely aware of what Kat had been up to since school, but caught up with her a few days after Xmas at my parents' house when she visited with my sis.

We had a few drinks that night and caught up, reminiscing over old times and generally getting drunk. One by one, everyone disappeared to bed leaving me and Kat. She brought up our "kiss" all those years ago and I apologised for my inexperienced fumbling and kissing style. She cheekily asked if I was more experienced all these years later, to which I offered to show her (I'll be honest, at this point I was pretty sure she might have been married, or at least had a boyfriend, but her behaviour suggested otherwise. I was also pretty sure my Sis had mentioned they'd separated.....or maybe I just made that up to justify it)

So, kissing turning into harder, more urgent kissing and fondling. My 26 year old hands found what my 13 year old hands didn't as I caressed her (surprisingly large) breasts whilst she rubbed by hardening cock through my jeans.

We parted lips and looked at each other, taking in what had just happened and deciding what was about to happen when my Sister staggered downstairs to use to bathroom. We jumped back into our seats, feigned that we had been stirred from sleep and (reluctantly) made our way to our own rooms

That was the end of it as far as I thought. It was only a few days until I returned down South for work and it wasn't likely I'd see Kat any time soon.....or so I thought

New Years Eve came around with the usual pub crawl and crashing at a friend's house. At about 11:45pm a text flashed up on my phone from a number I didn't recognise

"Where are you? I want you here now......"

Of course, in those days NYE generally meant the phone signal went haywire and messages were delayed or unsent

Another text flashed up

"Why aren't you answering me? I want you here now. I want you to finish what you started...."

Immediately I realised it was Kat. She must have gotten my number from my sister
I tried to call her, but as usual the networks were rammed with everyone sending their NY messages/wishes etc

I text back asking where "here" was and waited anxiously for the reply. About 20 mins later another text flashed up with her address......thankfully it was about a 30 min walk (or a 15 min run as it turned out )

I made my way to Kat's house as soon as I can. She opened the door, looking amazing in her black party dress and stunning figure. She'd clearly had a drink or two, but grabbed me by the wrist and pulled my into her apartment.

"I thought you were ignoring me" she laughed. "I hope you are here to finish what you started the other night..."

What could I say to that? We started kissing and it was only then I realised she was so much shorter than me 155cm to my 185cm LOL.

Things got quite urgent, she clearly had a plan in mind as she started unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning my jeans. Trousers round my ankles, and cock straining against my boxers she grabbed my tightly and started rubbing.

"Does that feel good. I hope you made that for me" she asked, her eyes spiced with mischief

When I replied in the affirmative, she said "good boy. Now it's time for me to see this thing up close"

She fell to her knees and pulled down my boxers. She looked up at me, smiled then took me in her mouth, taking every inch in to her throat.

She proceeded to give me possibly the best blow job of my life, all the while her husband (unbeknown to me) was out partying with his friends

I'd love to say we fucked hard into the night, but she cleaned me and herself up, gave me a beer and called me a cab. I went back to my friend's house, not quite believing what had happened.

The next few days I sent messages but got no response. Whether I was just an opportune encounter, or whether this was her getting back at her Husband I have no idea.

That was the last I ever saw of her

That leads me back to the Facebook posts I see of the "Perfect Couple" and me wondering what he'd think if he knew what his "perfect wife" had done all those years ago......

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019