Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Would love to hear stories of pics you've got or *ahem* come across. How did you get them, why can't you share?
As a starter I have a few of my wife that she doesn't know I took, but I can't post because of her job. I also have some of my sister in law that I accidentally found. Again, partly because of her job and partly because my bil uses this site. He doesn't know I'm here too but I'm pretty sure he'd recognise his pics!
I guess you'll have to email it to all of us instead
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esmith1122 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2014, 03:00 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

It's pretty much always about our jobs isn't it. My wife works with the public and although her being seen nude is not that big of a deal she would rather her clients didn't see her. It just keeps any uncomfortable situations from happening. She used to frequent the nude beach near our home and there have been times that she has seen a client walking by but there has not been any acknowledgement from them that they saw her.
Throughout the years we've been together I have a lot of nudes of her from the tame to the wild. We just don't post any of her photos on the net for her comfort but, she has done some great pics to include some professional shot nudes. Maybe one day..
Old 06-13-2014, 11:19 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

I've had a few girls send me stuff over the years. I'd never post them though because it's a total scumbag thing to do.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 11:52 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts
Default Meh

I have a pic of a law school classmate that I cannot share because it was in Playboy.

I have nudes and topless from three different women that I cannot share because I promised them I wouldn't.

I have somewhere (I can't find them right now) topless of my sister and a neighbor that I won't share because they're not mine to share and my sister is a teacher and it could really mess up her career.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
I have a pic of a law school classmate that I cannot share because it was in Playboy.

I have nudes and topless from three different women that I cannot share because I promised them I wouldn't.

I have somewhere (I can't find them right now) topless of my sister and a neighbor that I won't share because they're not mine to share and my sister is a teacher and it could really mess up her career.

Let's just hope that Playboy thing never gets popular or else your law school classmate is screwed!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lollydong For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollydong View Post
Let's just hope that Playboy thing never gets popular or else your law school classmate is screwed!
Oh, everybody knew and it did not go well with her. She was something of a friend at the time and I've always felt sorry how immature people ruined that for her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 10:10 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

In this day and age I find it hard to understand a woman having a hard time with an old Playboy appearance, except for certain occupations, teacher etc.. There is a woman in our professional circle who was in an "Girls of the SEC" spread 20 years ago, her husband brings it up occasionally, we've all seen the pics, no big deal. She is in financial services and no one has an issue trusting her with their money. And yes, she is still very attractive, the pics showed her small boobs in a most complimentary way.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 12:39 AM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 97 Posts

would loveeeee to show my ex! but I'm always afraid of her/someone she knows coming across the pics
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anusman6969 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 11:45 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
In this day and age I find it hard to understand a woman having a hard time with an old Playboy appearance, except for certain occupations, teacher etc.. There is a woman in our professional circle who was in an "Girls of the SEC" spread 20 years ago, her husband brings it up occasionally, we've all seen the pics, no big deal. She is in financial services and no one has an issue trusting her with their money. And yes, she is still very attractive, the pics showed her small boobs in a most complimentary way.
What names were they in Playboy under?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 05:20 PM

I think I'll decline for the time being because I think it took her a long time to put it behind her and wouldn't want it brought up again. Even though it's on the Internet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:

Tags
tease.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s