Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-16-2014, 02:38 AM

Default Hearing/seeing people fuck! (neighbours/hotels)!

Anyone got any good stories of hearing neighbours at it? Apartment complexes? Or hearing anyone fucking for that matter! House mates, hotel rooms etc!

I constantly hear my neighbours fucking almost every night she is very loud I love hearing it!

Surely I am not the only one who has heard people?!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fknfunny For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fknfunny View Post
Anyone got any good stories of hearing neighbours at it? Apartment complexes? Or hearing anyone fucking for that matter! House mates, hotel rooms etc!

I constantly hear my neighbours fucking almost every night she is very loud I love hearing it!

Surely I am not the only one who has heard people?!
I can think of a couple times I have been so lucky. The first was in a motel while sharing a room with my father. I woke up during the night, hearing a couple of people pull up and go into the room next to us. Fortunately, the bed I was in had its headboard against the wall that separated us. Though muffled, I could a woman's voice and a guys. In a short time I start hearing some noises from the bed, and then it was clear that there was some serious fucking going on.
After a good period of time, they stopped and the shower started. A while later, they left the room and drove off. It was a memorable time...

The next time was years later, again in a motel, but with my wife. When we were starting to wake up, I picked up on the feeling of the headboard moving slightly. Obviously the bed in the room on the other side of the wall was right there too. I could hear a little and certainly feel the motion, like someone was getting well fucked. A little later, as we were leaving the room, the couple from the other room was leaving too. I saw tall, leggy blond who was looking good, and well fucked.... If I remember right, I let my wife in on my discovery.

As a side note, one weekend my wife and I hit a local motel and left our son with his grandparents. On Sunday morning, before we started to pack up, we got into fucking and while in the doggy mode, a house keeper knocked on the door. My wife, never missing a beat, tells the house keeper, that 'we are packing' That was a running joke for years....

Last edited by dr_pepper1942; 01-16-2014 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:03 AM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

Our first apartment was a mirror image of the apartment next door which was occupied by a young couple not much different from us. The only spot in the bedroom for the bed was the same in both apartments so I guess their headboard was less than a foot away. When their TV was on in the bedroom we could tell what they were watching. One night we heard them going at it like crazy and that got us turned on so we started to do the same, not trying to be quiet we figured they could hear us too.

When we finally got a chance to know them the blushing bride told us we might want to be quieter because they could hear "noises" sometimes. We laughed and told her we figured that out because we could hear them too. She got very red and embarrassed and upset, accused us of eavesdropping. She got over it later and we became friends.

The sexiest we ever heard was in a motel, the couple next room had a car out front with "Just Married" all over it. They went at it, with few breaks, for hours. He didn't say much, but we heard her say "YES" and "DON'T STOP" over and over all night. I wanted to get to see what they looked like, so the next morning when I heard their door close I went out too, not Ken & Barbie, more like Danny Devito and Roseanne, but they sure had fun.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:10 AM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 145 Posts
Default Just one

Years ago, the wife and I went on a honeymoon to the Virgin Islands. We stayed in an all inclusive resort. Because of the tropical climate, the rooms did not have any A/C or heat. They instead had a lateral opening running around the top of the exterior walls to the outside so you could get some air circulation and thus cooling from the sea breeze. As a consequence of this, you could hear quite a lot going on in the various rooms.

One afternoon I had crashed for a nap. I was awakened by somebody's dog yelping like it wanted to go outside. Bleary eyed, I staggered out of bed and said to my wife, "Can you believe somebody brought their damn dog to this place? I hope it doesn't make racket like that all night." I had forgotten two things: (1) there was another newlywed couple next door to us, and (2) you can hear pretty much everything spoken above a whisper.

The yelping next door immediately stopped as soon as I said that. As I continued to wake up, I realized that it had been the newlywed couple next door screwing and that she was the one yelping, not the dog. We didn't see them for the rest of the week.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:54 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default Hearing/seeing people fuck! (neighbours/hotels)!

Some years back while visiting a friend and his wife I decided to stay the night,they lived in a old apartment building at the time,anyway while I was staying the night with them I never heard them doing anything but did the people that lived across the hall from them,I could hear the guy cussing out the woman and telling her to suck it b*tch then could hear what sounded like her choking on his cock. A little bit later my friend came in the front room where I was sleeping and said I haven't heard nothing yet just wait,he went on to explain to me that the guy was a real ass hole. After a while you could hear the guy tell her to get on all fours and spread her ass,you could hear her telling him ok baby,after that you could hear him drilling her and her moaning telling him it hurt to be easy,then hear him telling her to shut up and take it. You could hear the wall being hit the whole time,my guess is while he was doing what ever he was doing to her she was hitting the wall. A little later that night me my friend and his wife all woke up to the sound of fighting,not long after that the police arrived and was taking the guy to jail. My friend and his wife told me that this happens all the time with those two,and that they have heard a lot more wilder things between those two than what I heard that night. They told me all about the other things but its all way to long to put down hear,I will just say a lot of it is sad and that the lady should of left his ass instead of always taking his ass back in and putting up with his crap and the shit he would make her do!

Last edited by daskers; 01-16-2014 at 01:06 PM.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:49 PM

When I was at the university I got a small apartment near campus that I lived in for a couple of years. I was working at a sales job in a stereo store part time so could afford a decent one. There were a lot of other students in the complex including a lot of just-married students still in school. At the start of term one of those couples rented the apartment directly above mine. She was a short brunette, very cute and he was a fairly big guy over 6 feet. The floor plans were the same on each level so my bedroom was directly beneath theirs. Not too long after they moved in I was treated to a nightly serenade from their squeaking bedsprings. It might go on for an hour sometimes, and I could be awoken in the night or early morning again. I never spoke to them about it because he was a lot bigger than me and I didn't know how it would go. I never heard any more than the squeaking.

I'm actually grateful to them for causing me to miss so much sleep since they moved in when I was going through a low spell after a girlfriend broke up with me. I wasn't getting out too much and socializing. The nightly reminder of what I was missing motivated me to get back into the swim of things and I started dating again. I had several opportunities after that to explain to a young lady what the strange noise actually was. One in particular thought it was very erotic and informed me in a particularly enthusiastic manor whenever we happened to hear it.

My apartment was on the end but the one to the side of me had a divorced woman and her young son living in it. It was a larger two bedroom unit and one, it must have been hers, wrapped behind my kitchen/dining area. She and her son were fairly quiet except I could hear their TV when it was turned up loud but sometimes I would be eating breakfast on a Sunday morning after she had a gentleman over Saturday night and I could hear them quite clearly.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:50 AM

Default great stories!

Great stories all! Nice to hear I am not the only one who has the pleasure!

My apartment complex is only 4 apartments in total all the same layout but only myself and the couple above are home most of the time.

I hear them almost every night she moans so loudly and gets quite focal and encouraging tell her boyfriend to 'fuck her harder' and 'thats it baby fuck me' it is such a turn on and i have spent many a night jerking off as i listen!

I have also had experiences hearing friends fucking when I'm staying at there places but thats a story for later!! I also managed to see a couple in another apartment complex fucking doggie style as she lent out the window taking in the view it was amazing!!

Keep the stories coming!
Old 01-17-2014, 01:39 AM

One summer I had a share in a beach house in the Hamptons. This is sort of a New York tradition where groups of about a dozen young people in their 20s get together and jointly rent a house near the beach. None of us had a steady girlfriend or boyfriend. The whole point is to meet new people and have some fun. It's becomes one giant pick up scene every weekend.

In our house we worked it out where the guys shared the bedrooms on the ground floor and the girls shared the bedrooms upstairs.

One evening I was awakened in the middle of the night by a woman's voice moaning. It was coming from the first floor, so I knew it was a "one night stand" type of guest. It got louder and louder. It was crazy. My roommate was woken up too. It was loud enough that I was sure everyone in the house was awake, probably the neighbors were awake too....

After a few minutes the woman could be heard shouting, "Shoot it in me... shoot it in me....". That was hot.

Next morning I did what I think everyone else in the house did, when I went into the kitchen for breakfast, I looked around and there was a new face sitting in a chair sipping coffee - a pretty brown haired girl, like 5 feet tall and all of 100 pounds. She was the one doing all the hollering the night before. Who knew such a dainty thing could moan so loudly.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:50 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Sunday Afternoon

Decades ago I lived in a city apartment on the third floor. One warm Sunday afternoon I heard crying and wailing outside, coming from my hallway window. The building next door was about six feet away from the window, and I tracked the sound to a second floor window just opposite and below me. Eventually I figured out that I was hearing sex noises from a VERY loud woman. I spotted a bed up against the outside wall just below an open window, so from my angle I could see a woman’s naked leg, and just barely detect some guy on top of her between her legs riding her, but mostly it was just the one naked leg most of the way up a full fleshy thigh that I could see. I’m not positive but I think that it was a Hispanic couple in that apartment. She got plowed for quite a long time, and her shrieks and wails echoed between the buildings and through the alley for a lengthy period.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:12 AM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

I think this one I posted the other day fits the bill.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...2&postcount=17

Edit: Here is the appropriate section.

Quote:
Just the other day at about noon, I got a client call on my mobile (I run my own small business so look after most aspects), the caller was an older lady (maybe early 60's) that I had just been talking to the previous evening. Anyway, I answer the phone with an enthusiastic "Hi Janey" and wait for a response.. but didn't get one. Then I can hear her giggle in the background, so I say "Hello" again and wait quietly.

Now I can hear her more clearly.. and she starts moaning. I turned up the handset volume and no doubt about it, she is screwing either herself, her hubby, or someone else, and she is really having a good time (come to think of it, she might have been getting eaten out). I'm pretty much certain she has done an accidental pocket-redial on my number, and then noticed after about 40 seconds - when the phone hangs up from her side (and I go and have a spank).
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife