Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2014, 03:07 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
Sounds a lot like my wife also, get her drinking and dancing, she would do just about anything.
She sounds nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2014, 07:12 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Nice wife ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeyboy View Post
She sounds nice!
My wife isn't nice she is very, very naughty. When you get a little alcohol into her she is down right bad. I have seen her do things drunk no nice girl would ever do.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2014, 07:36 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Brought back some old memories. I'll admit I've '"accidentally on purpose" felt some titties. But this one time it really was an accident when I got a full handful. Way back in the dark ages we square danced a lot. This couple were good friends who we met at many dances and campouts. One nite of square dancing I somehow grabbed her little tittie and didn't let go. Possible her or I lost our balance. I couldn't say I was sorry enough. It embarrased me way more than Alice.
I'd seen my wife get squeezed and she told me about many other times. She loved wearing those scooped square dance dresses like Dollie Pardon so her tits were almost always partially in view. Not wearing a bra made the feeling even better. Square dancing causes larger boobs to quiver and bounce. I'm gussing a few guys got hot and bothered. Of course their accidental grabbing didn't bother her or me. Most guys always said they were sorry or pretended nothing happened.
Then there were those bar room and niteclub dances. If a guy didn't grope strange boobs he must have been gay!
Why do I remember all of these important things?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 06:00 AM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 75 Posts
Default Groping

Best place I found for an "accidental" feel was on the London tube in rush hour.
Many a woman/girl has been pressed up tight against me pushing her hard titties into my body when ever the tube got really jammed.
Best feel ever though was this middle aged Asian looking woman who was pressed really tight against me when the tube stopped for a while in between stations. Her hard little titties were already against my arm and I found my hand pressed against her crotch too. I must admit I did move my fingers around to get an even better feel and because we were all crushed so tight together, she could do nothing about it. Copped a great feel of her panty outline as well as her pubic area. Meanwhile, my cock went very hard and this too was pressing against her midriff. Heavenly. When we moved she got off at the next staiton and left me feeling very horny.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:53 PM

Thanked 23,997 Times in 1,310 Posts
Default st patty's day

This last St. Patty's day I was out with a group of people, couples, wives, friends. The bar was crowded and there was a group of people dancing. You know, just a lot of people, women having fun, trying to get their husbands out dancing...anyway, I found myself out there dancing with people and accidentally bumped right up on the ass of a friend. Thought nothing of it and didn't think she did either, but then I felt it again. This time it was definitely more deliberate with a little extra grind. Her back was to me and I really just chalked it up to dancing.

However, throughout the night I repeatedly found her next to me, or in front of me and she would frequently push her hips back against me. I was starting to get ideas, and enjoy it, but knew her husband was there. I also could see him off to the side of the bar just drinking and really not paying attention.

So, I kinda went with it. Still really thinking it was just dancing. It wasn't until she turned and looked at me that I realized she was really up to something and pushing the limits. She flashed the look then went back to dancing. She was really pushing her ass against me and i couldn't help but get rock hard. I stiffened and she kept pushing. I was really thinking this was going much farther than i thought. Especially when her hand reached back and groped me. Gave me a big squeeze and held her hand on me.

It was then she walked away, over to her husband and started making out with him. Shortly after they left. I had been teased and used, which really I didn't mind at all.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:11 PM

Default groped

my story is a little different in that i wasn,t groping but being groped. it happened just recently, about a month ago. my wife and i are nudists and spend a lot of the time in our private backyard starkers. when the young couple moved in next door we warned them of the fact if they came round back unnanounced they might find us nude. anyway i was out the back weeding some of the crap out of our small lawn when i spotted our young neighbour coming down the side of our house. my first instinct was to go put some clothes on then i thought "no shes been warned" so i pretended not to see her and turned my back and bent over carrying on with my job and i knew she must be standing at the corner of the house watching for quite a long period. next thing i knew she grabbed hold of my balls. i only have an average size cock around 6 inches but i do have very low hanging nuts. i know that probably means nothing to most women but my wife thinks they look great. i guess everyone has their own likes and dislikes. some men like big tits others like a nice arse or legs and women also have different likes. some women like a big cock, my wife included but she also likes a big pair of balls. she says they feel incredible when i,m fucking her. anyway i pretended to feel surprised by this girl but she just laughed and said i knew she was there. i wish i had had the chance to try to take things further but my wife walked out before i got the chance and looked at me and said" ˙ou better put some clothes on"and then glared at my growing erection. i,m not sure wether this girl is up for something more or not. she,s about 30 years younger than me and very pretty so i suppose not but it wasn,t just a quick touch she gave me but a full grab, choke the chicken type hold she put on my nuts so she certainly wasn,t shy about it. i havent had the chance to talk to her since and even if i did i don,t know what i would say, should i mention it or not.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:20 PM

Default My Wifes Friend

So my wife has a co-worker who is really hot and also very sweet and nice. She's a few years older than us, we are 27. She's in great shape, a tiny little thing, nice body, big smile. So we all went out a few weeks back, My wife, Me, Her friend and her friends Husband. I don't drink so I was the only sober one out of the bunch. My wife had a handful of mixed drinks meanwhile her friend and husband were downing things left and right. Her husband is a fairly average looking guy, and average sized guy. I'm pretty average sized as well but definitely look a lot different than they do. I've got a lot of tattoos and whatnot and my wifes friend has always been really nice and huggy toward me. So she tends to get very clingy and emotional when drunk and we were having snacks at a table and she was sitting next to me. Always putting her hand on my leg and leaning over me to talk to my wife, giving me hugs and a few kisses on the cheek. My wife thought it was all kind of funny and wasn't mad about it. We happened to talk about someone hitting me in the balls for some reason and her friend patted my crotch and said she'd take good care of them. I won't lie, she's hot and I'd do many things to her if I had the chance. So we left that particular bar and headed to another one just down the street. My wife was walking with her friends husband they were talking, her friend had taken me by the hand and was walking literally half on top of me talking. Everyonce in a while she'd put my arm around her back and whatnot to which I'd move it down to her ass and then she'd stumble a bit and grab my hand or something like that. we got to the other bar, nothing major happened or anything until we were leaving at which point she stumbled again right next to me only this time going down a slight incline at which point I had to put an arm out to grab and her and hold on. Guess what I grabbed onto as she was almost sailing past me. Yeah, I grabbed her breast full on. I squeezed not really meaning to. I wrapped my other arm around her and held her for a moment while she regained her footing. we all laughed and started walking to a different place. She once again grabbed my hand and started walking with me. Once again she'd let go and put my arm around her, and like you could imagine my hand went to her ass even more. So we got to where we were going and it was getting late so everyone was parting ways, she turned to me and gave me this huge hug, wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head {face first} into my neck and kissing it while my hands went around her body. after at least a minute she pushed more into me and I held her tighter, and then we parted ways as her husband said something to me about it was good to hang out. We haven't hung out again but plan to this weekend or next weekend. Can't wait
Old 06-05-2014, 03:28 PM

One evening a few years ago we were at a party with friends. Everybody left early but we stayed late with the couple who hosted the party.

My wife was sitting between me and the other guy. They were flirting innocently all night. She can be quite the flirt after a few glasses of wine. Eventually they cuddled closer together while his wife took a photo of three of us on the sofa. After the photo they stayed close together. She was leaning into him.

That's when I noticed his hand rubbing the inside of her thigh. She didn't seem to mind. I watched intently. Suddenly, his hand moved between her legs and he cupped her pussy through her pants. He rubbed her there for about 10-15 seconds before she stood up to get another glass of wine.

I never said a thing about it and she hasn't either.

A few days later his wife sent us some pics from the party. And sure enough, you can see his hand on the inside of her thigh.

Then I noticed
Old 06-06-2014, 03:53 AM

Default did you meet up again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabCpl4Fun View Post
One evening a few years ago we were at a party with friends. Everybody left early but we stayed late with the couple who hosted the party.

My wife was sitting between me and the other guy. They were flirting innocently all night. She can be quite the flirt after a few glasses of wine. Eventually they cuddled closer together while his wife took a photo of three of us on the sofa. After the photo they stayed close together. She was leaning into him.

That's when I noticed his hand rubbing the inside of her thigh. She didn't seem to mind. I watched intently. Suddenly, his hand moved between her legs and he cupped her pussy through her pants. He rubbed her there for about 10-15 seconds before she stood up to get another glass of wine.

I never said a thing about it and she hasn't either.

A few days later his wife sent us some pics from the party. And sure enough, you can see his hand on the inside of her thigh.

Then I noticed
I can't help but think there is a sequel to this story . . .
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 12:50 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyp1 View Post
I can't help but think there is a sequel to this story . . .
Hopefully

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s