photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2017, 08:15 AM

I was 18 years old, my last year at school, two classrooms going on a one week trip abroad. We travel around and settle in a hotel in a big city, two or three guys or girls in each room. My bunkmate and good friend had a fight and make-up with his girlfriend - who previously had a crush on me but I was a total dork about it. Brunette with long hair, grey eyes, curvy and always with something naughty in her eyes. So that night, they ask if I mind if she sleeps with us. No problem. She teases me a little when I take my shirt off, we joke and go to sleep in separate beds. Then as I try to fall asleep, I notice some whispers and movement in the dark. My glasses are on the night stand, it's blurry but no mistake possible : they're going at it. And they're not really quiet about it. I'm now a paralysed virgin with a blurry vision, eyes half-closed and trying not to breath to hard. He came a bit fast the first time and I can hear her whisper "you suck...you gonna get hard again baby?". Then, totally naked, she gets out of the bed and take him to the bathroom from where I heard some banging noise. When they came back, the sex resumed and I get to watch her beautifully riding him, bouncing and flailing her long hair. At some point, he was pounding her doggy style and I can hear her whispering softly through heavy breathing "Stick it in my ass, baby...Stick it in my ass!" Remembering that sultry voice still gives me chills. I don't know how long it lasted but it was a good part of the night. He cummed at least three times.

Nothing remotely awkward the next morning, as far as I'm concerned they never knew or let me know that I saw everything. Maybe they knew and enjoyed it. It was a great thrill for the three of us then. I can't help thinking I totally missed the call to join the fun, but how dumb was I at this age... Still makes exciting blurry memories.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:44 AM

About the same period, I was at a campsite and had some memorable experiences. Couples were often playing and screwing in the common showers, but no peak and no sound. At night, as I was wandering around the site in the dark, I heard loud pleasure moans coming from a cabin and followed the noise ; the window was partly open, shades closed, and I heard this woman having the wildest sex, enjoying every second and being extremly vocal about it ; I can still hear every word : "Come on, f*ck me hard! F*ck me hard! Again! Oh baby you f*me me so good!" and when the guy finally came she was moaning : "Hmmm your cock... it's soft... your cum... I still have the taste... I got some in my hair..."

I never managed to see who it was, but this is a moment burnt in my memory.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hotannfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 12:33 AM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default From our recent post on another non-ficion thread

Repeat from us about our recent trip ...... (orig. posted on -- OPEN-Sharing your wife.. thread)
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Just got back from a weekend in NYC... Friday to Monday.. Went w/ another couple from our "swing Group", spur of the moment because he was given access to a corporate plane that was making the trip... freebie for all transportation.. the plane had others besides us.. seats -16 ?

Anyway we got a hotel in Chelsea section along the Hudson river overlooking an old el-train tracks that was made into a high-rise park. Floor to ceiling windows were great for leaving open for all too see... and to our
surprise appearantly its a spot where people go to watch just that from the park??!! Open hotel room windows!! Day & night....

Does anyone know about this thing in Chelsea, NYC??? -- Explain it ?

Anyway, weekend in NYC... see the sights by taxi, SEX by night w/ the shades open... I was fucking the wife against the glass on the 12th fl. all night w/ some soft lighting enough for anyone to see us. When I would do her standing doggy w/ her hands against the glass, she could see people watching and waved to some of them.. they actually waved back!!
When we and our friends got together for swing sex in thier room on the 8th fl. it was alot closer to the park and accross from other buildings/apts.... we were fucking each others wife against the glass constantly, but when on the bed it was in good view of the apts accross the way. We got double standing blowjobs while we watched everyone below watch us...we even spitroasted our wives in front of the window...-- I think everyone got a good show.. it was really erotic for all of us..

One night we swapped wives seperately for the night and had private time together... His wife w/ me was really into it all... she called room service for towels and answered the door naked in high heels for the guy.. that was his tip... lol .. She put the rm chair in front of the window and had me fuck her in all different position you can on a chair.. meanwhile, I'm pumping cum loads in her pussy and mouth, (no anal)...

When I called my wife in our room in the morning to see if it was ok to come back, she was having her morning good-by fucking w/ the other husband... I told her to leave the phone on.. I told the guys wife to listen to your husband fucking my wife.. she did and thought it was a great sneeky idea.. I left and went to the lobby for coffee to bring up to the wife.. I figured by then they would be done?
When I got to our room, he had already left... the wife was laying in bed fully exposed for me to see the fresh cumload he just put in her pussy..... I told her I left the room and let his wife listen on the phone, and she said she really gave her something to listen too...lol ...When I got undressed she climbed on top of me cowgirl and rode me asking if I --"can feel what he did to her last night?"... I could and she liked telling me to make me cum in her already cum full pussy.... we took a shower together and thats when I told her what I did to his wife....
My wife always made sure to get dressed/ undressed in front of the window all weekend.

More sightseeing, recommend the "History of Sex Museum"... Flight home w/ all the same people on Monday. The flight was a corporate perk gift for employees from our friends company and he arranged to get us on because a couple cancelled. Lucky!

NYC is a great place to visit, but I don't think I could live there for long. We've been there numerous times before.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 10:21 AM

Thanked 1,809 Times in 74 Posts

A new couple moved next door to me back in the 90s and liked to have sex around midnight. A few times they would leave the curtain open as their home was at the bottom of a slope from my house. One night they were really hitting it off and I could actually see the woman in action. I got out my binoculars to take a closer look, being the perv that I am!

She had one cute figure, full breasts, an average figure, and a nice full bush! Both her and her husband changed positions frequently but their favorite was reverse cowgirl. I could tell that the woman's husband was into bush as he frequently used his free hand to comb her fingers through her pubic hair while he inserted himself into her.

I was invited over to their place for a neighborhood party and was able to snag a pic of her. I developed a huge crush on her!

That's her below...
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled 2.jpg  
Old 08-13-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Gittis View Post
A new couple moved next door to me back in the 90s and liked to have sex around midnight. A few times they would leave the curtain open as their home was at the bottom of a slope from my house. One night they were really hitting it off and I could actually see the woman in action. I got out my binoculars to take a closer look, being the perv that I am!

She had one cute figure, full breasts, an average figure, and a nice full bush! Both her and her husband changed positions frequently but their favorite was reverse cowgirl. I could tell that the woman's husband was into bush as he frequently used his free hand to comb her fingers through her pubic hair while he inserted himself into her.

I was invited over to their place for a neighborhood party and was able to snag a pic of her. I developed a huge crush on her!

That's her below...
you got some lovely stories. ping me your gmail id. i am not able to message u
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thegreatdicktator For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 05:48 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Grits,

I am so mad at myself for not fucking my ex that day she showed me her cum soaked yoga pants and pulled them down to see her swollen up pussy. I know she did that to get me to do it but I was with another girl at the time. It was the most fantastic thing I have ever seen. But she talks about it to me all the time now. Late night texts when I'm not with her and while we are fucking. The guy left town she said, but you saw that photo he posted online. I guess she had that happen to her with him and that black boxer. I haven't asked her about it really, but I will.

Can you feel the wetness or not really? I just know that my ex calls me to come over after she has masturbated and has KY or coconut oil all over. That's so hot because she is all red / pink and lips swollen.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 07:19 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Jake's couple down the slope

Thanks for sharing, Jake. Always nice to put a face (or more) to the story. Any fan of reverse cowgirl is a friend of mine!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 08:48 PM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default BIGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
Grits,

I am so mad at myself for not fucking my ex that day she showed me her cum soaked yoga pants and pulled them down to see her swollen up pussy. I know she did that to get me to do it but I was with another girl at the time. It was the most fantastic thing I have ever seen. But she talks about it to me all the time now. Late night texts when I'm not with her and while we are fucking. The guy left town she said, but you saw that photo he posted online. I guess she had that happen to her with him and that black boxer. I haven't asked her about it really, but I will.

Can you feel the wetness or not really? I just know that my ex calls me to come over after she has masturbated and has KY or coconut oil all over. That's so hot because she is all red / pink and lips swollen.
Wet, warm, and sloshy !!!

read our experiences?
Old 08-18-2017, 11:57 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Yeah. I should have fucked her that day. She looked incredible, and when she pulled the pants down, her pussy was amazing. I wouldn't want another guy in bed with us, but I screwed up a bunch of chances for 3's with her friends and a wife swap with some friends. I did fuck her silly after I heard her getting her pussy eaten by the neighbor wife. She was absolutely insatiable. She talks about that all the time, especially late night. I'm pretty sure she did that more than twice, and the huge black trainer more than once. I'm going to text her tonight to ask her. She's always a little drunk on Friday nights and I get more details....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 04:22 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts
Default Nice memory

About 5 years ago, I was staying in a hotel in Bristol. Not all the rooms in the hotel were the same, and the part of the building where I was staying was shaped like the letter E. So I was in a room in the central line of the E and the rooms in top line were about 5 metres away and out of level with mine. The room I was staying in had a ceiling-to-floor picture window, whereas the rooms opposite mine had large but normal windows only. Eventually, the couple who was staying in the room directly opposite mine came back to the hotel and I could clearly see into their room from my window through theirs. After less than a minute they started undressing. The woman was blond, maybe 30 years old, and under her jeans and t-shirt she had very cute see-through light violet knickers with matching bra. In a few instants the lingerie goes too and they start having fun. Her tits were smallish but really nice, they looked firm, standing up without sagging, with small round nipples, and she kept her bush nicely trimmed in a landing strip. Anyway, after a bit of fooling around, he bent her on the side of the bed and fucked her doggy-style for the following 20 minutes. I can't know for sure, but I thought at least twice that he was actually fucking her in the arse, because of the faces she was making. Then, when they were done putting on such a show they got quickly dressed up and headed out again.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022