uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2020, 07:05 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

One story, and one story only on this topic for me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
Years ago, the wife and I went on a honeymoon to the Virgin Islands. We stayed in an all inclusive resort. Because of the tropical climate, the rooms did not have any A/C or heat. They instead had a lateral opening running around the top of the exterior walls to the outside so you could get some air circulation and thus cooling from the sea breeze. As a consequence of this, you could hear quite a lot going on in the various rooms.

One afternoon I had crashed for a nap. I was awakened by somebody's dog yelping like it wanted to go outside. Bleary eyed, I staggered out of bed and said to my wife, "Can you believe somebody brought their damn dog to this place? I hope it doesn't make racket like that all night." I had forgotten two things: (1) there was another newlywed couple next door to us, and (2) you can hear pretty much everything spoken above a whisper.

The yelping next door immediately stopped as soon as I said that. As I continued to wake up, I realized that it had been the newlywed couple next door screwing and that she was the one yelping, not the dog. We didn't see them for the rest of the week.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2020, 07:20 PM

Quote:
One story, and one story only on this topic for me....
Quote:
Years ago, the wife and I went on a honeymoon to the Virgin Islands. We stayed in an all inclusive resort. Because of the tropical climate, the rooms did not have any A/C or heat. They instead had a lateral opening running around the top of the exterior walls to the outside so you could get some air circulation and thus cooling from the sea breeze. As a consequence of this, you could hear quite a lot going on in the various rooms.

One afternoon I had crashed for a nap. I was awakened by somebody's dog yelping like it wanted to go outside. Bleary eyed, I staggered out of bed and said to my wife, "Can you believe somebody brought their damn dog to this place? I hope it doesn't make racket like that all night." I had forgotten two things: (1) there was another newlywed couple next door to us, and (2) you can hear pretty much everything spoken above a whisper.

The yelping next door immediately stopped as soon as I said that. As I continued to wake up, I realized that it had been the newlywed couple next door screwing and that she was the one yelping, not the dog. We didn't see them for the rest of the week.
I hadn't seen this post til now, but I've got to say - that is incredibly funny!

I'm sure it didn't matter - but as Jasper Carrott once said: "If you're going to put your foot in it, go in up to the groin."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JohnSmithJones For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2020, 03:22 AM

Default Neighbours Daughter

I posted this in ‘how well do you know your neighbour’ but then saw this thread and realised it is probably a better fit. Apologies to anyone reading it twice!

A few years ago my wife and I live in a terraced house next door to a couple who had a teenage daughter. At the time this happened the girl was about 17. She was pretty, quite sporty and very much focused on her school work etc, not a rebel by any means.

Anyway, her parents had to be away for the weekend and were leaving her home alone. They asked us to keep an eye on her over the weekend.

On the Saturday evening she obviously had a few friends over and we could hear music and teenage noise but nothing crazy. We were happy to leave her to it.

Go forward a couple of hours and my wife and i were in bed in our bedroom. The wall next to our bed was the shared wall with the teenage girls bedroom.

The music and friends had gone so the house was quiet.We did, however, become aware of some noises in the room behind the wall and before long it became clear she had let a boy stay over in her room.

My wife and I were treated to the sound of a teenage boys seduction of our pretty neighbour , which in my wifes judgment , was her first time. Needless to say the actual sex didn’t seem to take long but there was plenty of giggling afterwards. There was also a repeat performance in the morning which sounded a lot more enjoyable for the girl!

My wife did go round the next day for a casual check to see ‘ how things were’. She found the daughter a bit tired looking. My wife didn’t mention what we’d heard but did help her make sure the house looked tidy before her parents got back and assured the girl that we wouldn’t say anything to her parents about her having had friends over - my wife did tease her with a knowing smile and said ‘not even the one who stayed over’ - which lead to a very red faced girl

Nothing was ever said about it ever again but it made for a very enjoyable night for my wife and I and i always enjoyed seeing the girl after that knowing what I’d heard.

Never got to see her without her clothes on unfortunately!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2020, 07:08 AM

Thanked 5,844 Times in 779 Posts
Default Maybe the girl can write one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
I posted this in ‘how well do you know your neighbour’ but then saw this thread and realised it is probably a better fit. Apologies to anyone reading it twice!

A few years ago my wife and I live in a terraced house next door to a couple who had a teenage daughter. At the time this happened the girl was about 17. She was pretty, quite sporty and very much focused on her school work etc, not a rebel by any means.

Anyway, her parents had to be away for the weekend and were leaving her home alone. They asked us to keep an eye on her over the weekend.

On the Saturday evening she obviously had a few friends over and we could hear music and teenage noise but nothing crazy. We were happy to leave her to it.

Go forward a couple of hours and my wife and i were in bed in our bedroom. The wall next to our bed was the shared wall with the teenage girls bedroom.

The music and friends had gone so the house was quiet.We did, however, become aware of some noises in the room behind the wall and before long it became clear she had let a boy stay over in her room.

My wife and I were treated to the sound of a teenage boys seduction of our pretty neighbour , which in my wifes judgment , was her first time. Needless to say the actual sex didn’t seem to take long but there was plenty of giggling afterwards. There was also a repeat performance in the morning which sounded a lot more enjoyable for the girl!

My wife did go round the next day for a casual check to see ‘ how things were’. She found the daughter a bit tired looking. My wife didn’t mention what we’d heard but did help her make sure the house looked tidy before her parents got back and assured the girl that we wouldn’t say anything to her parents about her having had friends over - my wife did tease her with a knowing smile and said ‘not even the one who stayed over’ - which lead to a very red faced girl

Nothing was ever said about it ever again but it made for a very enjoyable night for my wife and I and i always enjoyed seeing the girl after that knowing what I’d heard.

Never got to see her without her clothes on unfortunately!
Since you shared a wall with the teenage girl, I wonder how many times she was treated to hearing you and your wife fucking.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Since you shared a wall with the teenage girl, I wonder how many times she was treated to hearing you and your wife fucking.
I didn’t think of that! We were in our 20’s, no kids and so at it quite a bit. Hopefully it helped her realise that its a fun thing to do
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 11:24 PM

Thanked 1,904 Times in 78 Posts

Not completely on topic, but close. Just after college I was living in an old apartment complex near a university. This apartment complex was nicknamed united nations because there were a lot of people, students or professors, from other countries that lived here. For me, it was cheap while I was interning and not making much. One night when it was early summer I was about to head out for a run and was stretching in a courtyard of the complex. It was warm out, and many of the tenants had windows open for circulation. As I was stretching I began to hear the unmistakable sound of love making from a unit that i knew to be occupied by a young married couple from china, I think. She was an ok looking girl, so part of me enjoyed imagining the scene....but she was so squeaky...her moans...you would have thought he was screwing a mouse. Some guy came walking and heard the sound, stopped, looked at me with as bewildered a look as I must have had. I cut my stretching short, and headed on my run. I ran into the couple a few times after that and I felt so awkward.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2020, 04:12 PM

My best friend had a small birthday party and one guest was this really cute girl from our school. Later that evening, after most of the other guests had left, my friend, this girl and I were still sitting in his room listening to music. They started to make out. It became difficult to ignore them especially after he started to fondle her boobs. They went to his bedroom next door and apperantly continued there. I could hear her moaning and sneaked to the door of the bedroom. There was a keyhole and I could see half of the room through it. Their clothes were on the floor and they had 69 on the bed. I left as soon both finished. It was a really nice and private show that makes me horny everytime I remember it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to alekr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 06:08 PM

My neighbor has cheated his wife with his coworker. I've written the story in the thread "[Voyeur] How well do you know your neighbor?"
She screamed as loud during the sex that I was able to record it with my phone. I've to edit the volume up so you can hear it better (file attached). I believe she's an actress, I can't believe that he fucked her as hard
I've never heard his wife screaming like that and as long. The loud fuck session went about 15minutes, twice untill for times a day when his wifie was away in holidays.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lauter2.zip (417.9 KB, 38 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shinohouse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 09:08 PM

Thanked 25,837 Times in 2,737 Posts
Default We hope

We hope everyone listens to us when we're in a hotel... we lv the shades open too....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0284.JPG  
Old 09-18-2020, 03:15 AM

Thanked 3,469 Times in 211 Posts
Default English screams

We had just landed in England after a long cross-Atlantic flight and made it to our Bed and Breakfast dead dog tired. It was mid-afternoon, but we had not slept in several days, so we hit the hay and were out in seconds. About 8:00 p.m., we started hearing a woman's screams from the room adjacent to ours. We immediately awoke -- the screams were really loud. I asked my wife if she thought it was someone making love? She said that if that was the case, she thought that there would be some sounds emitted by the male. I said that the woman was either having a great climax or was being knifed to death. I heard her saying, "Please stop -- I can't take any more." I looked at my wife and said, "What should we do?" If someone is being murdered, and we just sat here, we are almost guilty as an accomplish." My wife said, "Yes, but if she is getting a massive 15 minute intense climax, I don't want to throw water on them. Besides, if we determine that she is getting sex that great, I just may walk over there and let him have a go at me!" I said, "Gee, thanks!" About that time we heard some guttural sounds being emitted by the male. It was at this time that we decided that they were having fantastic sex. We both got on our knees on the bed, and put our ears up to the wall to hear every lustful moment.

Finally, we could tell that he was leaving for the evening. My wife, who was totally nude, could not stand to let him leave without seeing what a stud like that looked like. She bolted for the door as he opened theirs. The B&B had only one bathroom on each floor for all the rooms. My wife walked out nude in the hall and almost bumped into him. She said, "Oh, excuse me, I was on my way to the bathroom and didn't realize anyone was out here." He said, "Not to worry." I think my wife was disappointed he didn't grab her naked body and pull her into the room and lay his wood to her. She came back into our room, and disappointedly said,"He just looked like a regular guy." I said, "Good!" The woman remained in the room the rest of the night and slept like a baby -- I assume.

However, the next morning I heard her getting ready to leave. I felt turn about was fair play. As soon as she opened the door to leave, I bolted out of our room totally nude -- just as my wife had done. I repeated the same lines my wife had used. She said, as he had, "Don't be concerned about it." I returned to our room, and reported just the same thing to my wife. "She looked just like a regular woman." Just to get even with my wife, I said, "Maybe I could give her a spin under the covers tonight, and you could listen and rate the screw against the one last night on a sound meter." She didn't thank that was so funny.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jeanne Gets a Facial

5m:49s

10-02-2014
xham occ exhib 112

4m:17s

10-16-2022
20170226 155950

0m:58s

01-12-2018