uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2024, 04:42 PM

Default I let my best friend have sex with my girlfriend

I (M25) let my childhood best friend (M25) have sex with my girlfriend (F29) of 5 years.
He was on leave from the Marines and we had not seen each other in 7 years. Before he joined the military we had a falling out and did not keep contact for almost 2 years… We made up and talked often by phone or email while he was deployed.

Upon his leave coming up, I suggested he come down south to visit. We set and made plans. He would stay in our condo for the week he was here.

My girlfriend and I are very sexual and often talked about bringing another guy into the bedroom. No guy/guy stuff, I simply wanted to watch the love of my life being sl*tty… Nothing was pre-planned on bringing him into the bedroom on his trip.

Fast forward to the day he arrived. Me and my girl were really excited to hang out with him and had a chill day planned as he was coming in on an afternoon flight. The two of them hit it off great!.. They had talked tons on the phone as she would always be around when we talked. So they weren’t exactly strangers to each other. First night was normal, ended the evening at the house with a couple drinks and all going to bed.
The following morning we got up to go to the beach.
We got absolutely trashed there… for hours, drinking and laughing. What instantly changed everything was the moment I caught my buddy checking out my girl.. it was a lightbulb moment for me. We were sitting across from him on a set of swinging benches, I saw his eyes wandering down her body. I looked over at her and at that moment she was rearranging her sitting position by bringing one knee up to her chest and folding the other flat on the bench. This essentially gave a wonderful view of her crotch in her bikini bottoms.
I remember then I got instantly turned on, really bad. I remember putting my hand on her upper thigh and rubbing it while continuing the conversation. He kept glancing down at he crotch and I caught it every time.
At that moment I just blurted one question..
(We will call him “R).
“R, you want to get your dick sucked?” He had a shocked look on his face, my girl just started laughing and slapped me on the shoulder. I’m looking at my girl and gauging her expression to see if she is down for it and she looks at R while smiling waiting for his answer. I look over to him and he says “I mean, yeah absolutely” my girl looks at me and says “are you serious?” I told her yes and she says “ok, when are we suppose to do this?” We all agreed to get the hell out of there and have some fun.
Walking back to my truck she gets between us and she wraps an arm around each of us and we stumble our way through the hotel we parked near.
We get to the the truck, I unlock the doors and hop in the driver seat. To my surprise they both hop in the back seat. I remember through my drunkenness this was the first moment I felt nervous. She chose to sit in the back with him rather than sit up front with me.
I start the 20 minute drive home. I turned up some music and just let it roll. I remember constantly looking in the rear view mirror, seeing her laugh and speak into his ear through the loud music. They were really getting along and I felt like a fly on the wall. After I hit the main roads I had to concentrate on my driving. After a few minutes I look in the mirror again and I dont see her. At this moment I knew the girl I loved with all my heart was sucking off my best friend.. DAMN what a rush!.. I didn’t interrupt… I really wanted to watch her though. We were about 5 minutes from home and I had to ask my girl if we had alcohol at the house or if we should pick some up before going home, so I turned down the stereo all the way. My ears are ringing and then I hear the sound of her slobbing all over his dick. Faint moans as she is sucking him. It was incredible. I interrupted momentarily to find out we had alcohol at the house and she continued slaving over his cock.
We pull into the driveway, I throw the truck in park and turn around. She has taken off her top for him and he has a handful of her hair grasped in his fist.
I shut the car off, get out, R gets out a few moments later and closes the door while my girl ties her bikini top back on. He gives me a handshake and a hug saying “she is so fucking hot dude”. I’m glad he found her so attractive, at that moment I wanted to let him fuck her. She gets out, her eyes are red, hair a mess and she kisses me on the cheek. She grabs the keys and walks to the door. R gets a nice handful of her butt and slaps her ass which a huge grin on his face.
We get into the house and I go directly to the kitchen to pour some shots. They immediately embrace, begin making out and he already has one hand under the front of her bikini playing with her pussy and the other hand groping her ass.
I bring the shots over, we quickly slam them and resume. I untie her bikini bottoms and they fall to the floor. I get behind her and begin to play with her. She already has his dick out stroking him. She then got on her knees and began sucking us both for the next 10 minutes.
At this point I was ready to see her give herself to him and watch him take her. I lifted her up by her arm and guided her to the bed.
I let R and my girl continue. I went to grab the camera. I wanted to remember this moment and get some hot fucking pictures and video. When I walked back in the room my girl is laying on her back and her legs are spread wide open for him. She has his dick in her hand and is rubbing his cock up and down her pussy. I was so fucking turned on then I noticed he wasn’t wearing a condom, then I see him push himself inside her. It was so hot but I was shocked at the same time.
Seeing my love completely giving herself to him RAW was intense. Now my best friend knows every inch of her body.. he is the only other person up until this point that knows her clit is pierced. He is penetrating deep into my girls pussy. Listening to the sounds of his dick thrusting in and out of her wet pussy was maddening. The jealously I was feeling was crazy but I loved it.
I joined in and we switched it up. I handed him the camera while I took my shots. I came in about 10 minutes and instantly passed out from the alcohol.

I woke up about an hour later all by myself in the bed. I stumbled out of bed and searched the house but no one was inside. I then heard faint laughs and conversation coming from the back lanai so I made my way over. I saw her sitting on his lap, they were both naked. He had his hand between her legs playing with her pussy. I could see the tip of his hard dick poking out from between her legs and she is rubbing the tip.
I open the door and they are happy to see me. They continue to embrace each other and touch one another.
That’s when my girl has something to tell me. She says “We are all so drunk so please don’t be mad. But R came inside me..”. The jealousy came back as they disregarded any form of safety with out my input. But twistedly I was ok with it. It was so intense.
The rest of the trip he treated her as his own personal vacation sl*t.

Ultimately what it comes down to is that I love the fact a buddy of mine knows every intimate detail of my girlfriend. He knows what her breasts look like, he knows what her pussy looks like, he knows her clit is pierced, he knows the scent of her pussy and how gushy she gets when she cums… It turns me on knowing he got my girl. I know he thought of her sexually before the encounter and knowing he got everything he wanted from her is incredible.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:52 PM

Thanks to everyone for reading. I had tried adding pictures but for some reason they did not apply after posting. What a shame, they were super juicy too!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jbaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2024, 10:10 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Smile Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbaddy View Post
Thanks to everyone for reading. I had tried adding pictures but for some reason they did not apply after posting. What a shame, they were super juicy too!
Try try again.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2024, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbaddy View Post
Try adding the pictures again
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IWFQM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2024, 04:36 PM

Default Think you need ten posts first

... isn't that the rule?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hotwife, mfm threesomes, sharing, threesome

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018