Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMatchs View Post
my friend bought the TNA One Night Only Knockouts Knockdown ppv. they said Taeler Hendrix appeared annoyed at her own skirt and took it off in a hulking up like move, she had booty shorts under but her purple G-string popped out a little bit. The PPV is on PPV this month for $15, it will be on youtube PPV in 2-3 months for just $3
http://wrestletalk.net/videos/?p=993

2nd video down, about 45 minutes
The Following User Says Thank You to troublewithme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublewithme View Post
http://wrestletalk.net/videos/?p=993

2nd video down, about 45 minutes
God, not even worth it. Just lots of ads and popup windows. And even when you get to the video it whines about installing a player.

I wouldn't even waste your time with this horrible website.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:14 AM

On a wrestling message board I go to, someone said at the tapings for Smackdown last night Triple H announced a Tuxedo vs. Evening Gown match featuring Vickie Guerrero vs. Brad Maddox at the next WWE PPV. Unfortunately I cant find mention of it anywhere else other than this one website, every other website I have checked doesn't mention it in spoilers, however if true this is great news as it is the first WWE Evening Gown match in at least 5 years at this point.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:01 PM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwein212 View Post
Unfortunately I cant find mention of it anywhere else other than this one website, every other website I have checked doesn't mention it in spoilers, however if true this is great news...
Except for the Vickie Guerrero part. Maybe she won't be available, and AJ has to stand in.

One can dream.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:11 PM

If this is true, it might not be as great as it can be because they'd probably make Brad lose. Why? Because, according to WWE logic, a guy getting stripped is funny, but a woman getting stripped is offensive or something and therefore not PG. I remember the last time they had an evening gown vs tuxedo match, they had Lillian Garcia vs. Howard Finkel, and what did they decide to do? Have the Fink lose. And that was before this PG Era. So yeah, let's not get our hopes up too high.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:35 PM

you are very true with the whole men being funny and women being offensive but they also rarely pass up an opportunity to humiliate Vickie Guerrero, who is a lot sexier than people give her credit for (she isn't as young as the rest of the divas and she looks way better now than even 3 or 4 years ago)
Old 09-27-2013, 11:38 PM

wew has many bra and panties matches or matches that involved that or even a bra being removed. I remmber somewhat that tai killer weed had a few matches where she got stripped or she took her own top off maybe some of you have video of that.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:56 PM

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX4FYfNCFGs

Yet another clip of Tammy stripping Dawn, but it's one that I don't think is any of the montages that most people have seen.

Happens at about 1:14:00
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gridde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Thanked 1,218 Times in 87 Posts
Default Awesome news

That's great news, hope people make the right choice! :P

I'm including the variations of the match in this as well because they're essentially the same match. I'm a huge fan of EUF and bra panties matches are just awesome. I'm not a die-hard wrestling fan but I can imagine from a die hard wrestling fan point of view that none of the bra panties matches are good wrestling matches.
Anyway, for me it's what happens during and the aftermath of the match is what matters.
My Favorites that have been televised are:

10. Trish vs Lita Bra & Panties Match: Raw Oct 2000 - I loved seeing Trish and Lita go at it. Total cat fight with not much embarrassment but still excellent!

9. Melina vs Torrie Bra & Panties Match w/ Special Referee Candice: Bash 2005: I remember watching this one live and it was just great. Seeing Melina in her bra and panties and getting what she deserved simply fantastic.

8. Ivory vs Trish Bra & Panties Match/ interference by Chyna Smackdown Mar 2001 - Ivory was part of RTC and was a huge prude and seeing the way Chyna rips off her clothes to reveal her unflattering undies was really entertaining haha.

7.Stacy vs Torrie Bra & Panties Match: Global Warming August 2002 - Always love seeing Stacy embarrassed in her Underwear. Only thing that ruined this match was the damn ref at the end blocking the camera view!!!

6. Stacy Vs Torrie bra & panties match: Smackdown Jul 2002: Sexy match, shame Stacy's Shorts didn't come off all the way at the end.

5. Ivory vs Tori Evening gown match Smackdown 1999: Ivory's is really sexy in this match, her scream of embarrassement when Tori strips her is just Fantastic.

4. Stacy vs Trish Bra & Panties Match for Womens Championship: Velocity March 2002. Loved Stacy in this match (I love Stacy Keibler with her long legs and small tats, alright?! :P). Her blue lingerie was sexy as hell.

3. Hiroko vs Torrie Kimono match Smackdown February 2005: Hiroko may not have lasted long in the WWE but she made a lasting impression on me. The Geisha make-up may put some people off but in this one-off wwe kimono match she had a nip slip. When she gets up after being dis-robed she stands up and screams in embarrassment. When she does this you can can her nipple for a second or two because she was wearing a bra far too big for her. Much to the pleasure of viewers.

2. Stacy & Torrie vs Trish & Lita 1st ever tag team Bra & Panties Match: Invasion 2001 - This match was sooo close to being my number 1. Stacy and Torrie squirming around embarrassed in their bra and panties. Enough said. Good acting on both ladies in this match, Stacy at the end actually looks like she's crying with embarrassment.

1. Jillian vs Kristal Divas uncovered match Smackdown March 2006. I must say this was the match that got me hooked on searching for bra and panties matches. I had a huge crush on Jillian Hall at the time (Back in 2005 - 2006 she was incredibly pretty) She was JBL's image consultant at the time. I loved the build up to this when watching smackdown back then. Kristal (who was a face) ripped jillian's shirt off (Giggidy-giggidy!), a week a later a promo aired saying that next week a Divas uncovered match was scheduled, I knew that must of meant a bra and panties match. Jillian is so good at acting embarrassed in this match. She gets her clothes ripped off, her bra strap is left malfunctioned, she coveres her boobs and she screams in embarrassment all the way on the ramp to backstage. And to top it off Kristal marshall strips at the end to rub it in Jillian's face. I think I love this match so much is because Jillian genuinely seems embarrassed, or maybe that is just me. I don't know why this bra and panties match isn't more acknowledged. Yeah okay maybe both aren't the prettiest of divas but meh, it's still an incredibly sexy match. Nevertheless, I really can't sing this match praises enough. It's what a bra and panties match should be like in my eyes: 3 mins long, diva gets stripped, acts humiliated and runs away covering her self embarrassed.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fringe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 05:18 PM

I wish they would release a dvd of all the Bra and Panties House Show matches that were never aired

Heres a video of Lacey Von Erich stripping

youtube.com/watch?v=B1JCMj4I7do&list=FLrsV-9HRX45n3Hslvffv3IA&index=54
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poles19 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03