uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2019, 01:37 PM

Default Work Conference Encounter [Cheat] [Real]

I was travelling for work, to a big seminar where we were going to take a personality test and learn how to work with other departments in the company to reach our larger corporate-wide goals. It was going to be a three day snoozefest, lecture upon lecture, a few written tests for personality determination, and a workshop where we worked on shared projects with representatives from each of our sister departments. I normally hate travelling for work, and this trip was going to be no exception. The whole seminar was going to take place off site of any company office, at a big Holiday Inn. The seminar was close enough that I was able to rent a car and drive, which meant I got to the Holiday Inn a little earlier than necessary. Even so, there was a line at check in. I noticed a pretty redhead in the check in line next to mine, and upon further inspection saw that she was a few inches shorter than me, even with heels, with a nice curvy body and pale white skin. She also had a badge with our corporate logo clipped to her laptop case, clearly marking her as one of the attendees of our corporate conference. She noticed me looking at her badge and flashed me a beautiful smile that could light up a room and a hello.

We struck up a conversation of small talk, I showed her my badge, tucked into a jacket pocket, and asked what department she was with. Customer Outreach, one of our downstream teams, and likely one of the teams I'd be tasked to develop relations with while I was in town. Eventually we made our way through the check in line and received our room cards. We both ended up at the elevator at the same time, and when I asked what floor she was going to, she said “Three.” and stuck out her hand for a shake, introducing herself as Marissa. I introduced myself and punched the floor number. My room was also on 3. We reached the floor and I offered to help her with her extra bags. I pack light and my laptop and extra clothes were stuffed in only one bag, so I had a free hand. She was the opposite, loaded down with two bags, a laptop shoulder bag, and a purse. She smiled that wide kilowatt smile again and graciously accepted my offer. Lo and behold, our rooms were next door to each other. We laughed about the coincidence and went into our separate rooms. I settled in, checking out the w-ifi connection, unloading my clothes into the hotel room's dresser, and freshened up a bit from my drive in.

That's when I heard a knock on the door adjoining our rooms. Intrigued, I opened my half of the adjoining door and Marissa whirled in like a girl on a mission. “Mind if we just leave this open? We've got a few hours to kill and I can't stand sitting cooped up by myself in a hotel room. “Um... sure,” I replied, valuing my personal space but having to admit that her company, especially in the red dress she had changed into, stopping just above the knees and moderately low cut in the front, looked quite good on her. “Would you mind helping me zip up? I can never get these stupid things on my own. It's most of the way up already.” I did, trying to play it cool as I got a glimpse of alabaster skin and a black bra. She plopped down on the room's couch and crossed her long muscular legs. We spent the next hour and a half chatting about our kids, spouses, and all sort of nonsense, getting to know each other and becoming fast friends.

The conference the rest of the day revolved around the aforementioned personality test, she was an extrovert (shocking) and I was an introvert (shocking). We were pretty much polar opposites. Since we were the only attendees from our two departments, we sat next to each other. I tend to gravitate toward familiar faces, and she seemed to make friends readily so we laughed as we compared our results and made plans for dinner. There was a Thai restaurant down the road that I knew of, and I asked if she liked her food spicy. “Oh please, I like everything spicy!” she happily responded. After dinner, she insisted we stop at the hotel bar for some drinks. Company policy allows for two drinks per employee on the company's dime and we took full advantage, both ordering top shelf. I had bourbon, she had mixed drinks. She never seemed to run out of things to say, and I am a good listener and enjoyed the view. Marissa was wildly expressive with her face and talked with her hands. At the bar we were joined by a few other corporate employees, some whom I knew in passing and some she knew from departments I had never worked with. The drinks kept flowing and I picked up Marissa's tab along with mine, paying with cash. When it started getting late, we all said our goodbyes and split off to head to our respective rooms. I was beat, and needed a shower. Marissa and I said our good nights and I pushed the door between our rooms partially closed, not wanting to be rude, as I got ready for bed and figured she would too.

The next morning, Marissa knocked on the door and pouted, “What's the matter, are you trying to lock me out, my introverted friend?” I smiled and replied that I was just trying to respect her personal space. “I'm an extrovert, I don't have personal space!” I promised to leave the door open from now on. We found ourselves once again teamed up during the conference, working on various problems and projects together that really amounted to team building exercises and provided little other company benefit. After the conference, I mentioned that I had some work to catch up on. She wrapped her arm through mine and laughed and said “not before dinner.” We ate at the hotel restaurant, grabbed a beer, and I retreated into my room to get some work done. This is the nature of work travel, you are required to attend fairly useless conferences, and then put in extra time catching up on what you would have normally been doing throughout the day. I was on the phone with my wife, multitasking as I checked emails and ran some reports when Marissa came through the adjoining door pointing to the back of her dress, this one black, as short as before, with ¾ sleeves and some lace across her chest. It wasn't a particularly revealing one, not quite as tight as her red dress had been the day before. I tried to focus on my wife's end of the conversation as I unzipped another woman's dress, daring to pull the zipper down to the small of her back, until I could just see the top of her green lacy panties. She left the door open between our rooms and retreated to hers, presumably to change. I watched her go, and realized from my angle at the desk in my room I was looking directly at a full length mirror that gave me a great view of her room.

My heart skipped a beat as I struggled with whether I wished her to change in her bathroom or in front of that mirror. Who was I kidding? I wanted her to change where I could see her. I think my wife noticed my distraction on the phone as Marissa let the dress slip to the floor standing in full view of her mirror. Her back was to the door and she was facing away from the mirror, so I wasn't too worried about being caught gawking. Her bra and panties matched, lacy green, her panties riding up the cleft of her bubble butt. She bent over to collect some clothes from a bag, I gulped, and then had to quickly pretend to be engulfed in my work on my laptop as she turned and made her way to her bathroom. I heard the shower start, and 20 minutes later she barged into my room in a pair of shorts and tank top, her hair messy and damp, and plopped down on the second bed in my room. She flipped on the TV, turned down the volume until it could barely be heard, and smiled at me. I smiled back, rolled my eyes, and tried to focus on my work.

Her legs were long and lean, not overly muscular but I couldn't find fault with them either. Her toes were painted red, and she was twirling a lock of red hair and biting her lip while she flipped through channels. I finished up my call home and tried to focus on my work with a red-headed siren laying on a bed a few feet away from me, simultaneously thinking about what I had seen a few minutes before and trying desperately not to have to get up from my seat with an erection. She stayed quiet while I worked, but every once in a while sighed or shifted around. I could tell she was restless. “How much more do you have left?” she asked. “I'm probably done for the night, “ I answered, shutting my laptop lid. “I'm going to grab a shower. Want to have room service deliver another couple of beers? We still have one each on our tab.” She grabbed the phone and gave me a thumbs up “Hell yes!” I rummaged through the dresser drawers, trying to surreptitiously grab some underwear and tuck them into my pile of socks, a t-shirt and basketball shorts without her noticing, feeling a little self conscious. In the shower it took all my self-restraint not to rub one off thinking of her green panties. Honestly, I didn't expect anything to happen but I did suspect she'd get suspicious if a guy took more than a few minutes in the shower.

When I got dried off and dressed, I headed back to the room and settled onto the empty bed across from the one she was occupying. The night stand between us held an ice bucket with two bottled beers, A local microbrewery product, God bless her. She knew what I liked. We cracked open the beers, clinked them together in a toast, and drank them down. We watched a few shows on HBO, and by 10:30 I was falling asleep. Marissa teased me about being an old man and excused herself to her room. Now, I don't like to sleep with clothes on, so after I turned off the TV and shut off the lights, I stripped and climbed under the sheets, passing into a deep sleep. I was awoken sometime in the middle of the night to another knock on my door. I was Marissa again, saying she couldn't sleep and hated being alone and would I mind if she hung out in my room and watched some TV if she kept it down. I mumbled something like "knock yourself out" and rolled back over, intending to doze back off to slumberland.

She flipped the TV on again, and in the light I could see she was still wearing the white tank top and shorts I had last seen her in. From the way the fabric clung to her, I could tell a bra was no longer in the picture. Unexpectedly, she slid into the bed I was laying in, apparently not noticing my nakedness as she slipped under the covers. “Do you mind? The other bed is ice cold.” I didn't, and scooted over trying to play it cool as my cock suddenly realized how little space and fabric was between us. At some point Marissa noticed my shirt was off, and looked around to see my pile of clothes on the floor between the beds, on her side of the bed she now shared with me. She giggled a little and said, “Matthew, are you naked?” “Don't worry about it,” I replied. “I'm going back to sleep. Stay as long as you like.” I pulled the covers up over my shoulders and rolled onto my back. Soon I was back asleep, and began having the most incredible sex dream.

It took a few moments to pull me from slumber to a state of wakefulness. I realized with a start that Marissa was under the covers, sucking my cock with a skill I had never experienced before. Her tongue was doing amazing things to my shaft, wrapping it fully and pulling it deep into her throat. I slid my hand under the covers and grasped the back of her head. She stopped and pulled the covers back revealing her mess of red hair and my cock in her hands. “I thought you'd never wake up,” she said. I “mmmm'ed” in response and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this. “I was curious what you had going on down there,” she admitted, shy for the first time that I'd ever seen. I reached over and flicked on the lamp next to the bed. “You don't have to stop if you don't want to,” I smiled. She beamed back at me and sat up. In the light I could see the shadow of her dark nipples peeking through her tank top.

She straddled me and leaned in for a kiss. I tasted her, slipping my tongue into her mouth while sliding my hands over her milky thighs up to her perky ass. We continued to make out for several minutes, our hands exploring each other's bodies freely, her hips grinding her sex into my groin. I couldn't tell if the wetness between us was from her saliva or other juices, but I was determined to find out. She sat up again and with both hands crossed, slowly peeled her tank top up over a smooth tummy, finally revealing plump C-cups which bounced slightly as they were finally freed. Her breasts were large and round, topped by dark brown nipples. I took one into my mouth and she moaned and grasped the back of my head, clasping me to her chest. I rolled her over, kissing her with increased boldness, and then positioned myself on top of her. I pushed her breasts together and slid my erect cock between them, savouring their smoothness enveloping my cock.

She looked at me with green eyes and then rolled them back in her head as she threw it back, baring her neck. I pumped a few times and then stopped and resumed kissing her, starting at her neck and slowly working my way down her torso. In the light of the lamp, I slowly pulled her shorts down around her thighs, then to her calves, then flicked them off her legs completely and threw them across the room. She giggled and squirmed, and I stared at her puffy smoothly-shaven labia, lips swollen and inviting. I pulled them back and tasted her bright pink insides, sharp and deliciously pungent. I continued for several minutes, teasing her pleasure spots until she was writhing in pleasure, then I positioned myself on top of her and pushed my way inside. Her green eyes shot open and her legs clasped me tightly. I began grinding, slowly at first, relishing each thrust into her soft wet warmth. Together we got into a rhythm, her hips responding in a most delicious manner to each thrust, and her wetness increasing with each passing minute. Before long, she was pushing my shoulder. I reluctantly slid out of her and she rolled me onto my back and guided me inside of her again, this time with her on top. She played with her tits as she rode me, and teased her clit, moaning without trying to be quiet as she rode me. When she came, she got off me and stood at the edge of the bed, bending over it. I didn't need to be told twice. I quickly stood, my cock glistening with her juices, and entered her from behind. I pushed her down, so her head was on the bed for a better angle and put my leg up on the mattress. I began slapping into her hard, holding her hips, then her breasts as I pounded into her. She came again, this time her face pressed into the covers. I flipped her over, stretching her legs up over my shoulders and began sliding in and out of her once more. As I got close I asked her, “Where do you want it?” She got a determined look on her face and said, “In my ass.” I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I pulled out and positioned myself at the opening of her ass. “Are you sure? I've never done this before.” She nodded. I spat on her rose bud and worked a finger into it. After a few moments I lined my cock up and began pushing myself into her taught pink hole, amazed at how this new sensation was even tighter than I had imagined. I struggled to get full penetration, as her mouth opened in what I imagine was a face of both pain and pleasure. I began gingerly sliding in and out. “Fuck me hard” she commanded. I obliged, and she began fingering herself and playing with her breasts again. It didn't take me long at that rate, already being as close as I was. I swelled up inside of her and shot my load, grunting in pleasure as she came once more, her juices squirting on my stomach. I pulled out of Marissa and allowed my hands to explore her curves once more. After a few minutes of heavy breathing she smiled, kissed me, and said “Let's go take a shower. Together.” I obliged, and then we climbed into bed once more and snuggled, warm and clean all over. I spooned her, my cock nesting nicely in the curves of her ass and my hand cupping a breast. In the morning, I was ready for round two, which nearly made us late for the last day of the conference. I didn't bother to ask permission, and entered her from behind, forgetting my normal gentlemanly nature, pounding her forcefully with all the lust within me. She asked to roll to her back and surprised me when she revealed an ability to do the splits. I threw the covers off and fucked her bare naked, her long legs spread wide to either side of me. I reveled in her body while I worked, kissing as much of her as I could reach while inside her, her hands playing with her hair, then her luscious breasts, then her clit. When I came, I pulled out and sprayed all over her chest. She smiled and asked if I had any more rounds left in me. I admitted that I was spent, at least for the rest of the morning. She pushed my head between her legs, wrapped them around me, and bid me to finish her off. We kissed deeply when I was finished, and I helped her get dressed once more, this time knowing what she had hidden under her business suit and skirt. We kissed again, her throwing me a wink before tidying up our respective rooms, packing our bags, and rejoining in the elevator. We laughed as I grabbed her butt (under her skirt, of course) seconds before the elevator door opened to the lobby. After the conference closed, we bid farewell and headed home in opposite directions. For the first time, I'm looking forward to the next business conference.
Old 03-28-2019, 05:34 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne0001 View Post
I noticed a pretty redhead in the check in line next to mine, and upon further inspection saw that she was a few inches shorter than me, even with heels, with a nice curvy body and pale white skin... In the light I could see the shadow of her dark nipples peeking through her tank top... Her breasts were large and round, topped by dark brown nipples.
Fun story! Not very believable, though, since a) redheads don't have dark brown nipples, b) no professional woman would throw herself so quickly at a colleague from the same company that she's likely to have to work with again, c) no hot redhead wears a red dress unless her hair is colored - it's hard to match the tone exactly and if it's off a bit it looks jarring, and d) no hot redhead throws herself at ANYONE like that, since she's mostly fighting men (and women!) off all the time.

Would go great in the Fiction forum tho!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 07:20 PM

Ha! very astute observations xxxxenofile,
Yes redheads shouldn't really wear red but the green underwear rings true!...and so does the anal sex - in the Australian Navy we had a saying that "all redheads took it up the arse". I've never found to the contrary either!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andy.j For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2019, 09:10 AM

Thanked 84,610 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy.j View Post
Ha! very astute observations xxxxenofile,
Yes redheads shouldn't really wear red but the green underwear rings true!...and so does the anal sex - in the Australian Navy we had a saying that "all redheads took it up the arse". I've never found to the contrary either!
My wife's girlfriend is a redhead - she and her husband are coming for a visit - now every time I look at her I will think about that - along with her big tits.
Old 03-29-2019, 09:14 AM

Ah, I never really bothered to ask her if her hair was natural. Also, I dated another redhead in college (hers was more auburn than red) who had the exact same colored nipples. I didn't complain.

Tags
cheating, real

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017