Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
is it wrong that i like that song?? lol
Old 01-16-2013, 12:33 AM

Thanked 7,370 Times in 390 Posts
Default ally

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockman View Post
Great site man, Ally is amazing, but am I missing where the BJ video is??
you aren't missing it. it isn't up yet. there is one last ally update coming up that will include BJ and dildo footage. i posted everything in order so far and the next update for ally will be the last of her... unless the biggest miracle in history happens.

--Big T
Old 01-16-2013, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
PMSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
you aren't missing it. it isn't up yet. there is one last ally update coming up that will include BJ and dildo footage. i posted everything in order so far and the next update for ally will be the last of her... unless the biggest miracle in history happens.

--Big T
Ah, thanks! That's a massive loss to the adult industry. When will that Ally video be uploaded Big T? Looking forward to it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brockman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2013, 09:15 AM

Hey Big T, when will you be gracing us with her beauty again please?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:32 PM

Default been gone

sorry i have been MIA guys. I have been dealing with some stuff. I also had a 2nd full time job and i have decided to leave the company so i don't keep getting behind on the site. obviously there is no excuse for falling behind when i have paid members, but luckily it looks like i am going to get the 4 updates posted within the 30 day period. ally was posted jan 4. i posted a new model last night and will be doing 2 more updates before the weekend is over. again, sorry for the delay. i have freed up lots of time to come back and focus on the site

oh, and the final ally is coming next month.

--Big T
Old 02-06-2013, 03:52 PM

By all means you need to pay your bills and if working two full time jobs is what takes I understand.
On the other hand maybe you ought to change your implied contract of 4 updates a month.
ever think of letting members rate and tag the videos? Some of your tags (particularly hairy) are off or misleading. I for one am in my mid 40's and don't get this shaving; yet young women do shave. Ever think of filming fit women in their thirties? I'm very interested in older fit women. Every do a survey of the age of your paying members?

Quote:
sorry i have been MIA guys. I have been dealing with some stuff. I also had a 2nd full time job and i have decided to leave the company so i don't keep getting behind on the site. obviously there is no excuse for falling behind when i have paid members, but luckily it looks like i am going to get the 4 updates posted within the 30 day period. ally was posted jan 4. i posted a new model last night and will be doing 2 more updates before the weekend is over. again, sorry for the delay. i have freed up lots of time to come back and focus on the site

oh, and the final ally is coming next month.

--Big T
The Following User Says Thank You to occ9 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 02:10 AM

Default tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by occ9 View Post
By all means you need to pay your bills and if working two full time jobs is what takes I understand.
On the other hand maybe you ought to change your implied contract of 4 updates a month.
ever think of letting members rate and tag the videos? Some of your tags (particularly hairy) are off or misleading. I for one am in my mid 40's and don't get this shaving; yet young women do shave. Ever think of filming fit women in their thirties? I'm very interested in older fit women. Every do a survey of the age of your paying members?
well i got the 4 posted, so i'm not going to change my promise of 4 per month. i think my members understand that i am a one-man show, and i may be a little late here and there i'm curious though. which tags do you think are misleading? and i don't remember having "hairy" on the site. are you talking about the part where i say if the model is shaved or not? other than that, i think all the previews and caps pretty much give a clear view of what the site contains. also, i have never surveyed the age of my members. i basically go off of what sells the most on the net. and that is young tight-body girls by a wide margin. i do agree that i should try to include other ages though. i'll do what i can. it isn't the easiest to recruit brand new models who are older. i don't use agencies and most of the places i recruit, don't have a bunch of older women. i don't work with pros, but maybe if there is a bigger demand for older models, i can look into hiring more experienced women in the industry. i would have to create a seperate section of the site or something though because my main thing is working with brand new models that i personally recruit or models with a little bit of experience that are willing to do nude or explicit on video for the first time with me...if there are more of you out there that would like to see older models, please let me know. so far i have only had a couple requests...

--Big T
Old 02-10-2013, 12:30 AM

first thing of business is to know the 20% of your customers/clients that bring in 80% of the profits (in your case revenue most likely)
second cater to those that clients that make you money
using survey monkey to get to know those that regularly sign in is important. Keep the survey simple and have a friend or two take and be sure it's about a minute or so (no more than two). Give more weight to replies from profitable clients.
Something else I've noticed is that when I see a photo or video of a woman's boob's hanging I stop and take a second look. Would love to see more posing where the boob's are swinging back and forth. They don't have to be big; even A's have a swing to them. Anyone else like that?
better quality video (ie higher bit rate I think; does the video look as good as if you burned the raw to DVD and played it back?) is bandwidth an issue?

Maybe only young naive woman will appear on your site. I would prefer mid 20's and up personally. I couldn't tell you where to find them.

tags_models?tag=unshaved-pussy
I take the above tag to mean that the hair is natural and maybe trimmed for a bikini (full not those micros) Yet many of the unshaved seemed to have been shaved. Certainly not natural.

Must have missed the fourth one:
Ashley & Charlie's 3rd Shoot 2/7/13; Adriana's 2nd Shoot 2/6/13; Charlee's 1st Shoot 2/2/13
was it a bonus that isn't labeled?
Quote:
well i got the 4 posted, so i'm not going to change my promise of 4 per month. i think my members understand that i am a one-man show, and i may be a little late here and there i'm curious though. which tags do you think are misleading? and i don't remember having "hairy" on the site. are you talking about the part where i say if the model is shaved or not? other than that, i think all the previews and caps pretty much give a clear view of what the site contains. also, i have never surveyed the age of my members. i basically go off of what sells the most on the net. and that is young tight-body girls by a wide margin. i do agree that i should try to include other ages though. i'll do what i can. it isn't the easiest to recruit brand new models who are older. i don't use agencies and most of the places i recruit, don't have a bunch of older women. i don't work with pros, but maybe if there is a bigger demand for older models, i can look into hiring more experienced women in the industry. i would have to create a seperate section of the site or something though because my main thing is working with brand new models that i personally recruit or models with a little bit of experience that are willing to do nude or explicit on video for the first time with me...if there are more of you out there that would like to see older models, please let me know. so far i have only had a couple requests...

--Big T

Last edited by occ9; 02-10-2013 at 12:34 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to occ9 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
models, step1models, stripping on camera

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies