uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-14-2017, 07:57 PM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts
Default Showing my wife to a friend

New to this forum, and not a native English speaker, so I hope you enjoy this story and can understand my English. I will keep posting new information when available, if so desired. Some of the pictures below have already been posted in other threads, most are not.

My wife (32 years old) and I (36 years old, hence my forum-name 1981 ) have been married for a couple of years now. We have a close friend who is 31 years old whom we know for 10+ years now. Our friend has been single for as long as we know him.

A couple of months ago, at the start of nice spring-weather, we started sending hem pictures of my wife, some borderline erotic. It slowly developed from pictures of my wife in bikini on our balcony, to pictures with her in a tight dress with hard nippels. During a vacation last week I even send a picture with her holding her skirt up a little so you can see a small part of her panties. I have included some pictures we send to him with this post for you to enjoy.

My wife is OK with me sending the pictures, but before I send any she has to approve them. We take a lot of pictures of her showing her whole body in full glory, but she has -for now- decided that I'm not allowed to send any pictures showing naked nipples or down below. The pictures that do get approved are however ever more revealing. The pic below in the wite dress is one of the most recent we send, with my wife without bra showing her erect nippels, and the pic showing a little of her panties is also taken during our holiday. An older picture is the one where she is turning the meat on the BBQ (showing some cleavage), or the one where she is wearing the white top and the red skirt. As you can see the pics really do get more erotic…
Attached Thumbnails
20171008_011159.jpg   20171008_115912.jpg  

Inked20171009_223711_LI.jpg   20170716_193510_LI.jpg  

20170903_174643.jpg  
The Following 112 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
AEKAMP21, agent_p, aliensexy, andyy_92, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, bbid, belgarion, BETTERLOOKING, billroberts9, bob_jones, Candi Delight, captbobwi123, cenzor4, chuckie497, Chuckson, cjhopper, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, dahrothgar, dave0912jb, davz45, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, ess125, Fire144228, gatnstgt, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, halltrash1953, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jayray2k, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jem Casey, jiinx81, jim109, johne5, johnray12, jojo33bdx, joost5, Kgjoe2010, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, kuryaki, Licsalot56, malaprop, maymedson11, moonfrog, movalrats, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nangman, nectcouple, ninja10, nkedf, norbert, occ9, ocguy55, Officer, oldjer, Omega88, opie99999, persistent, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, pippys, random_aussie, ray123456, rbbz21, reddog21, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rzap9959, show, sith11, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, solva193, Srey, stayed69, stiv837, strtgld08, TeddyBare, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, TraderX, vitalianos, VXCguy, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, xXroninXx, Zombie_fox
Old 10-14-2017, 08:04 PM

After returning from Tenerife last week we decided to take thing a bit further.

In the past my wife has sometimes not worn a bra in public, and because her nipples are quite sensitive they often peak through her top. Really sexy in my opinion, but ambarrassing according to my wife… So when I proposed to her that she should not wear a bra when our friend came by yesterday I expected a stern ‘no’.

Actually she did say ‘no’, but our friend came over to help move a large closet, and I pointed out to my wife that he should deserve a reward for his hard labor. Because she had already gone public without a bra I was able to convince her that this would be OK with our friend present. To spice thing up, and to be sure our friend would really see something, my wife agreed to wear a red blouse with 5 buttons. With all buttons closed it’s really descent (not counting hard nipples ofcourse ). But by opening more buttons the shirt becomes sexy very fast, showing ever more of my wife’s great boobs.

Yesterdag, after moving the furnature, I invited our friend to have a beer and play on our PS4. I had agreed with my wife to start the evening with her blouse fully closed, but that I would send her a text when she had to go to the toilet and open another button. Her maximum was 2 buttons open, not more.

And so it happened. Our friend noticed right away my wife wasn’t wearing a bra, because her nipples poked right through the thin blouse. I don’t know if it was the cold or she was arroused, but her nipples were quite visible. My firend pretended not to notice, but I saw him secretly stealing a look from time to time.

Later that evening and after I had texted my wife twice to open a button, she was showing quite a lot of her beautiful breast. Unfortunatly I have only taken 1 picture of that occasion, which is attached to this post. As you can see her blouse is to far open to be decent, and showing quite a lot of breast.

The whole night my friend pretended not to see anything, but after my wife had gone to bed I asked him if he had liked the view that evening. He admitted to looking at her tits, and that in his opinion my wife had beautiful breasts. He also told me he had seen the shape of her breasts, but no nipples.

I then spoke to my friend about the ‘rules’ I wanted to lay out. I want to show my wife, perhaps (her willing) even topless or even more naked, but I have forbidden him to EVER touch her. Neither my wife nor I have any intention of her fucking another guy, and this will NEVER happen. I made it very, very, clear to him he could watch all he wanted, and jerk of after he went home, but that he would never, ever, touch her. He agreed to this rule, and both my wife and myself trust him in this respect.
Attached Thumbnails
Inked20171014_005301_LI.jpg  
The Following 94 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
AEKAMP21, agent_p, aliensexy, andyy_92, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, belgarion, bertimos, bob_jones, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cjhopper, collector5757, cufan86, davyp1, davz45, decepticon643, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, ess125, Fire144228, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, halltrash1953, HappyGerry, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jayray2k, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jem Casey, jiinx81, jim109, johne5, johnray12, jojo33bdx, joost5, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, kuryaki, lgn692000, Lincsm111, maymedson11, moonfrog, movalrats, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nangman, nectcouple, occ9, ocguy55, Officer, oldjer, Omega88, opie99999, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, Plainlover2002, random_aussie, reddog21, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rzap9959, shavedones, sith11, skipper49er, solva193, stayed69, stenxyz1, stetson, stiv837, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, TraderX, Trevlar, VXCguy, whatnow3, whereyat, woany777
Old 10-14-2017, 08:10 PM

Last night my wife for the first time ever wore no bra in front of our friend, with only a thin blouse with a couple of tiny buttons hiding her breasts. Today we have decided to invite our friend over again, because the closet we moved yesterday needs assembly.

Because the ‘show’ yesterday was so very sexy and my friend has promised to never ever touch my wife, we feel safe to go a little further. I would like my wife to go fully naked, or at least topless and showing her white panties, but my wife doesn’t want that. She doesn’t want him to see her nipples or her underwear.

Therefore I thought out a compromise. She will wear the same top as yesterday, but this time she would open more buttons. She will start the evening with all buttons closed, same as yesterday, but after drinking some beer (or wine in her case) she will go to the toilet every half an hour and return with another button opened. Tonight the maximum will be 4 buttons opened out of 5. Yesterday it was only 2 out of 5, and even then both my friend and I had a very nice view.

Below are some pictures taken on our balcony this afternoon, showing what he is going to see. One picture shows her holding the top open, but needles to say she will not do that tonight. Because the blouse is very thin and light it will move every time she moves, showing sometimes her whole breast. If our friend peeks at the right moment he will see her full tit, including her nipple. If he doesn’t look at the right moment, as a minimum, he will be able to see almost all the way down to her belly-button, with the curvature of my wife’s breasts very prominently showing…

I love my wife for allowing me to show her of like this. It’s is very important to me (us) that my friend has agreed to never touch her, because I am definatly NOT into sharing my wife with another man. Showing her of on the other hand I find extremely arousing. My wife says she doesn’t like it, but since she is agreeing to texting ever more revealing pictures and she is now OK with wearing a semi-opened blouse with no bra underneath when he visits, I think she secretly likes it when I show her of… Will try to take some pictures tonight, and post ‘m here.

God, I really love showing of my wife!
Attached Thumbnails
20171014_150728.jpg   20171014_162028.jpg  

20171014_162037.jpg  
The Following 107 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
AEKAMP21, andyy_92, Areolaman1, badduladdu, BadPhotog, barakade56, bbid, bertimos, bob_jones, Buzz691956, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cjhopper, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, dahrothgar, dave0912jb, DavidO, davyp1, davz45, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, Fire144228, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, halltrash1953, HappyGerry, HDTour, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jackqx4, Jake__67, jayray2k, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jem Casey, jiinx81, jim109, john121, johne5, johnray12, jojo33bdx, joost5, jose1, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, kuryaki, Lincsm111, maymedson11, Menorca, metal mickey, moonfrog, movalrats, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nangman, nectcouple, nkedf, occ9, ocguy55, oldjer, Omega88, Oramac, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, Plainlover2002, random_aussie, reddog21, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rzap9959, salparadise, savaged, show, sith11, skipper49er, Snakem, snowhound, solva193, someyounguy, stayed69, stetson, stiv837, strtgld08, thefergieferg1, therealmoec, Timbo89, tinworm, toyroller1, TraderX, VXCguy, whatnow3, whereyat, woany777, zoetic
Old 10-14-2017, 09:18 PM

My firend has just left. My wife has gone to bed, so I can post on this forum. My wife doesn’t know I am posting her pictures or this story here, so I have to login secretly. Luckely she goes to bed fairly early.

Tonight’s ‘show’ went very good. Our friend came in not suspecting anything I think, because at first he didn’t even noticed the fact my wife again wasn’t wearing a bra. After he noticed her hard nipples under her blouse (I could see him notice because he gazed at her breasts for a moment), it was clear he liked what he saw.

Because the closet we moved yesterday still had to be assembled we took a beer and got to work. On my request my wife had already opened one button, and when she bent over I could clearly see down her blouse. Ofcourse my wife had to help us assemble the closet, especially handing us screws or using a torch to light up the inside of the closet so we could fasten the screws. My wife was actually somewhat shy and held her blouse closed with her hands every time she had to bend over. One time, when my friend was fastening some screws inside the closet, I asked my wife to use the torch to light up the area he was working on. While she was doing so, I asked her to give my firend another screw. Needing two hands she had to release her blouse, giving my friend a full view down the blouse of my wife. As soon as he noticed he stared right at her breasts, for just a moment too long. The moment lasted only 5 seconds or so, but it was extremely arousing for me to watch my friend looking at my wife’s breasts.

After the closet was assembled we played a game on our PS4. Our couch is in the shape of an ‘L’: two persons can sit on the large part and one person can sit at an angle of 90 degrees to the other two. My friend set at the far end, with me between him and my wife. My wife was sitting at the short end, semi facing us.

During the evening I send my wife every 30 minutes or so a tekst asking her to go to the toilet and to open another button. Every time she did so, leaving her after some time with three open buttons (of 5). She was already showing almost her whole breasts, and because I was sitting nearest to her I could see her nipples if she bent over to get her glass of wine. Our friend had a fantstic view down her blouse and could see her hard nipples peaking through the thin skin of her blouse, but probably could not (fully) see her naked nipples.

The whole time I was extremly aroused. Actually I don’t think I have ever been more aroused then tonight, knowing my wife was almost bare chested in front of our friend. When our friend said he had to get the last train, I texted my wife to open the fourth button, but at first she refused. She texted he had seen enough. Luckily a little later and after some convincing by me she went to the toilet, and when she returned she had opened the fourth button.

It was now no longer possible to not notice her bare chest, revealing almost her complete breasts. Our friend was extremely busy playing the game on our PS4, or pretended to be, so I could take some pics of her without him noticing. I have attached them to this post for you to enjoy. As you can see my wife’s tits are very, very visible, and the curvature is clearly in sight. Her nipples clearly show through the thin blouse, especially when she is standing upright. Extremely arousing in my opinion, since our friend had the same view I had.

I know some people find satisfaction in having their wife fucked by another man, but I am definitly NOT one of them. I find it extremely sexy to show my wife to our friend (or on this forum), even to the point of her being naked, but I will NEVER allow him to touch her. I made that very clear to him too, and I trust him to respect that boundary. He can look all he wants, but that’s it.

Above all I am curious how my wife feels about this. This morning I talked to her about her ‘show’ yesterday night and asked her opinion, and she said she didn’t like it and did it only to please me. But on the other hand she had hard nipples although it was quite warm in our livingroom, and today she didn’t mind going the extra distance when I asked her to open the fourth and highly revealing button tonight. I think she secretly likes being watched in an exposed position, although she does not want to admit to that. I don’t mind: as long as I am present when she is wearing so few clothes I think it’s extremely arousing to see our friend peek at her breasts.

This is it for now, since the weekend is over. We meet up with our friend regularly, although not every weekend. If there is enough interest I will keep posting the results of our meetings, ofcourse including pictures. I will be on this forum regularly, but I can’t promise a new episode in this thread soon. We have to meet up with our friend (who lives in a different city), and my wife has to be in the mood. Just to let you know.
Attached Thumbnails
20171014_220846.jpg   20171014_221818.jpg  

20171014_223027.jpg   20171014_224237.jpg  

20171014_230921.jpg  
The Following 121 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, AEKAMP21, andyy_92, Areolaman1, atruevoyeur, badduladdu, BadPhotog, baldbull370, barakade56, bbid, bertimos, bob_jones, bornlucky, Buzz691956, Candi Delight, cenzor4, Chuckson, cjhopper, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, dahrothgar, dave0912jb, David3State, davz45, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, ess125, Fire144228, Funhscupl, funkylion, gatnstgt, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, halltrash1953, HappyGerry, HDTour, headcrash2003, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jackqx4, jayray2k, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, jim109, jmm1155, johne5, johnray12, jojo33bdx, joost5, jose1, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, Lincsm111, Luckyandknowit, maymedson11, moonfrog, movalrats, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, naaktstel, nangman, nectcouple, Obironic, occ9, Officer, oldjer, Omega88, Oramac, palladin, Papag2612, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, Plainlover2002, puckmuck, random_aussie, ray123456, reddog21, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rzap9959, salparadise, savaged, shavedones, shnowballs, show, sith11, skipper49er, Snakem, snakem2000, snowhound, solva193, stayed69, stiv837, strtgld08, thefergieferg1, therealmoec, Timbo89, tinworm, tomfridayguy, toml, toyroller1, travel2cu, voyuk, VXCguy, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, zoetic, zorroreddevil
Old 10-15-2017, 10:04 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
My firend has just left. My wife has gone to bed, so I can post on this forum. My wife doesn’t know I am posting her pictures or this story here, so I have to login secretly. Luckely she goes to bed fairly early.

Tonight’s ‘show’ went very good. Our friend came in not suspecting anything I think, because at first he didn’t even noticed the fact my wife again wasn’t wearing a bra. After he noticed her hard nipples under her blouse (I could see him notice because he gazed at her breasts for a moment), it was clear he liked what he saw.

Because the closet we moved yesterday still had to be assembled we took a beer and got to work. On my request my wife had already opened one button, and when she bent over I could clearly see down her blouse. Ofcourse my wife had to help us assemble the closet, especially handing us screws or using a torch to light up the inside of the closet so we could fasten the screws. My wife was actually somewhat shy and held her blouse closed with her hands every time she had to bend over. One time, when my friend was fastening some screws inside the closet, I asked my wife to use the torch to light up the area he was working on. While she was doing so, I asked her to give my firend another screw. Needing two hands she had to release her blouse, giving my friend a full view down the blouse of my wife. As soon as he noticed he stared right at her breasts, for just a moment too long. The moment lasted only 5 seconds or so, but it was extremely arousing for me to watch my friend looking at my wife’s breasts.

After the closet was assembled we played a game on our PS4. Our couch is in the shape of an ‘L’: two persons can sit on the large part and one person can sit at an angle of 90 degrees to the other two. My friend set at the far end, with me between him and my wife. My wife was sitting at the short end, semi facing us.

During the evening I send my wife every 30 minutes or so a tekst asking her to go to the toilet and to open another button. Every time she did so, leaving her after some time with three open buttons (of 5). She was already showing almost her whole breasts, and because I was sitting nearest to her I could see her nipples if she bent over to get her glass of wine. Our friend had a fantstic view down her blouse and could see her hard nipples peaking through the thin skin of her blouse, but probably could not (fully) see her naked nipples.

The whole time I was extremly aroused. Actually I don’t think I have ever been more aroused then tonight, knowing my wife was almost bare chested in front of our friend. When our friend said he had to get the last train, I texted my wife to open the fourth button, but at first she refused. She texted he had seen enough. Luckily a little later and after some convincing by me she went to the toilet, and when she returned she had opened the fourth button.

It was now no longer possible to not notice her bare chest, revealing almost her complete breasts. Our friend was extremely busy playing the game on our PS4, or pretended to be, so I could take some pics of her without him noticing. I have attached them to this post for you to enjoy. As you can see my wife’s tits are very, very visible, and the curvature is clearly in sight. Her nipples clearly show through the thin blouse, especially when she is standing upright. Extremely arousing in my opinion, since our friend had the same view I had.

I know some people find satisfaction in having their wife fucked by another man, but I am definitly NOT one of them. I find it extremely sexy to show my wife to our friend (or on this forum), even to the point of her being naked, but I will NEVER allow him to touch her. I made that very clear to him too, and I trust him to respect that boundary. He can look all he wants, but that’s it.

Above all I am curious how my wife feels about this. This morning I talked to her about her ‘show’ yesterday night and asked her opinion, and she said she didn’t like it and did it only to please me. But on the other hand she had hard nipples although it was quite warm in our livingroom, and today she didn’t mind going the extra distance when I asked her to open the fourth and highly revealing button tonight. I think she secretly likes being watched in an exposed position, although she does not want to admit to that. I don’t mind: as long as I am present when she is wearing so few clothes I think it’s extremely arousing to see our friend peek at her breasts.

This is it for now, since the weekend is over. We meet up with our friend regularly, although not every weekend. If there is enough interest I will keep posting the results of our meetings, ofcourse including pictures. I will be on this forum regularly, but I can’t promise a new episode in this thread soon. We have to meet up with our friend (who lives in a different city), and my wife has to be in the mood. Just to let you know.
You (and your friend) are very lucky. She is gorgeous and so very sexy. I hope you are able to stretch her boundaries and post more of this beautiful woman!
Old 10-15-2017, 02:33 PM

Default Lucky SOB

Great post and pics. Can't wait for more!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 05:14 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Thanks!

I'm very glad you started your own thread. Your wife and your continuing story deserve it! SEXY!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 05:37 PM

Thanked 2,748 Times in 137 Posts
Default Fantastic

We need more of this........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 08:30 PM

Default Your wife

love your stories and really enjoy the pics, keep them coming please.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:00 PM

Default Tim81

Awesome post. I think a lot of women like to show off but dont want to really act like it. I had a friend over one day and my wife walked out in front of us watching tv and iced her back while wearing a white tank top while laying on the floor watching TV. And of course, she was braless. Loved every bit. I asked her about it later. She claimed she didnt even think about it and didnt realize it. She was wearing it under a blouse and when she took the blouse off, she removed bra and put on some shorts. Not trying to steal this thread, but I get a lot out of showing off my wifes boobs to others. We dont want to swap with others, but i love showing the girls off.

She will go Braless for me out in public from time to time. I am trying to get her to go braless where anyone can see the color of her nipple just like in the picture.... well, probably wont happen this year, weather is getting cooler, but plan on it next year.

Keep us posted on your adventures.
Attached Thumbnails
20171015_215105.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s