Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2018, 04:47 PM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
[SIZE=3]Came home today to find the wife having a Lezzyfest w/ one of my "select" girlfriends....
I like how they want you for your cock then send you away so they can be alone for the night. it just sounds so hot to me.
By the way does your wife enjoy tasting your pussy covered cock? Bet it's a real treat for her. Your cock but the flavored of her girlfriend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadjohn1977 View Post
My wife has known for some time that I'm deeply aroused hearing her stories about past relationships and encounters, and over the last year or so I've begun to let her know that I find it deeply arousing to see other men checking her out. I told her it's a fantasy to see her with other men, which she wasn't sure about so I said well how about we start with something smaller, like setting her up to be "accidentally exposed"...first was over the summer, where we'd go out to our pool at night where we knew our neighbor behind us who's back deck overlooked our pool, and he would sit out there late at night and have a beer and relax. So first we started with a late night swim, pretending that we didn't know he was there, and me coaxing her to disrobe, just loud enough that he could hear without our other neighbors hearing any commotion. We had a small light by our pool so it was lit enough that he could see, so she took off her top, then her bottoms and made sure he got plenty of a view, and eventually I came up behind her and caressed her breasts just above the water so he could see everything...eventually we got out of the pool and laid on the grass behind the pool, probably twenty feet from his deck and I fucked her from behind...I could eventually hear his breath getting heavier even though I couldn't see him, and could begin to hear some rhythmic squeaking noises from his deck which I assumed was his chair rocking as he jerked off. She whispered to me that she could hear him jerking off and it was making her really horny.

Now she had a taste for it, so a few weeks later, off to the strip bar we went. After a few drinks, there's my wife asking the owner if she can go up on stage and give it a try. She took to it like a natural, started fully dressed but immediately was down to a thong and bra working the pole. After about five minutes, guys were coming up to me telling me how lucky I was...and older black gentlemen approached me and asked if he would mind if she gave him a lapdance and in return he would pay for one for me next to them with a girl of my choice...I said it was up to her, and she was eager to go along. So I found a girl to my liking, a nice really skinny Argentinian girl with a very muscular body and we all went to the lapdance room...My wife took to it like a pro, immediately started grinding her ass on this guy while I received a lapdance that I was hardly paying attention to because I was so focused on watching my wife. Then I saw his hands slide up and start caressing her exposed tits, she looked over to see if I minded and I gave her a nod that it was fine, next thing she turns around and puts her tits right in his face and starts grinding her pussy on his noticibly massive erection...she reaches down between her legs and starts rubbing his cock through his jogging pants and you can see the outline of this thing and it is enormous and within minutes she has it out and strokes it for a minute and he cums immediately in bucket loads. Needless to say we went home and fucked like rabbits right after that. Over the next few months we made a few more trips here but kept it lowkey, lapdances and handjobs only.

At this point, she is really getting into all of this, so she says she wants to go further, but not all the way further...so we discuss it, and decide to put up a craigslist ad looking for someone who wants to come over and watch us in bed. After exchanging messages with lots of people, most of whom you could immediately tell were creeps, we strike up a conversation with a very polite and respectful younger man, african american around 20 years old. He was so polite and fun to talk to, that we decided this was the guy. We invited him over, had a few drinks, and then laid down the ground rules. He was welcome to lay on the bed next to us, could touch her but no kissing and no touching her pussy, and he could jerk off while we got it on...if she was willing, she would touch him but only if she wanted to and he couldn't ask or pressure her. We started out and she was blowing me, and he could see his hands cupping her tits while she was down on my cock and it was such a massive turn on...eventually I climb on top of her and as I'm fucking her I see her hand start to slide across the bed and reach for his cock, which at this point is fully erect and it's huge...lol I'm a little jealous looking at this massive cock she's fondling...eventually I have her doggy and she's between his legs stroking his cock with gusto, rubbing it on her tits and she makes him cum all over her tits as I shoot a load all over her ass.

More to cum...
You keep this up and it will not be long until she wants that BBC buried in her mouth and then her pussy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:34 PM

Default bbc

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
You keep this up and it will not be long until she wants that BBC buried in her mouth and then her pussy.
My wife has a tremendous oral fixation if you read some of my other posts you will see, although when it comes to sex she isn't interested in huge cocks...she's very slender and extremely tight, and as she says she has had boyfriends in he past with very large cocks and she didn't find the sex enjoyable, just that it hurt after more than a few minutes. But in terms of head, she's made no secret she really wants to explore going down on a huge bbc and seeing how much she can take, and if she decides to go down on one of our encounters, I'm completely fine with it, actually I'm dying to see it...she says that black ones are extremely erotic to her and she has enjoyed playing with the last few, so hopefully she'll feel open to going further. Our friend from the last encounter I mentioned is supposed to come over again tomorrow night, so I'll post details afterwards
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 12:28 AM

Thanked 25,460 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default greendoor

Quote:
I like how they want you for your cock then send you away so they can be alone for the night. it just sounds so hot to me.
By the way does your wife enjoy tasting your pussy covered cock? Bet it's a real treat for her. Your cock but the flavored of her girlfriend.
Actually, YES.. she does during the fluffing recharge. She has said, "my girlfriend tastes good on you".... And yes, after the "use my cock" for their selfish purposes, they banish me to the guest room... tough life to live... lol

At least they make me breakfast in the morning...

BTW- the girlfriend did visit me @ 3am for a quickie.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Actually, YES.. she does during the fluffing recharge. She has said, "my girlfriend tastes good on you".... And yes, after the "use my cock" for their selfish purposes, they banish me to the guest room... tough life to live... lol

At least they make me breakfast in the morning...

BTW- the girlfriend did visit me @ 3am for a quickie.
Let me guess breakfast was having you lie down and they sat on your face? Only kidding but that's truly the breakfast champions.
A 3am quickie from your wife's girlfriend is just plain HOT!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
My wife has a tremendous oral fixation if you read some of my other posts you will see, although when it comes to sex she isn't interested in huge cocks...she's very slender and extremely tight, and as she says she has had boyfriends in he past with very large cocks and she didn't find the sex enjoyable, just that it hurt after more than a few minutes. But in terms of head, she's made no secret she really wants to explore going down on a huge bbc and seeing how much she can take, and if she decides to go down on one of our encounters, I'm completely fine with it, actually I'm dying to see it...she says that black ones are extremely erotic to her and she has enjoyed playing with the last few, so hopefully she'll feel open to going further. Our friend from the last encounter I mentioned is supposed to come over again tomorrow night, so I'll post details afterwards
I know what you/she means by it being too big for sex. I for one love watching the lady I'm with suck a cock. Much hotter at least to me then watching her fuck it. Well I wish you luck with this and hope you both get your wish.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
I know what you/she means by it being too big for sex. I for one love watching the lady I'm with suck a cock. Much hotter at least to me then watching her fuck it. Well I wish you luck with this and hope you both get your wish.
Thanks man. Funny side note, there's a place nearby us called the "green door"...it's an adult theater that is known for being a bit of a free for all
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 09:28 PM

Default so our friend came over last night

Quote:
After a couple drinks, I proposed something new...I asked how he would feel if we started off by giving her a four handed massage together. My wife was very agreeable and so was our friend, so we started working her back and shoulders, and then I suggested he work her lower back and I'll work her shoulders, and it worked just as I hoped it would...he started working her lower back and his big shaft was just dangling by her ass and I watched as it swelled up and got super hard and it began rubbing against her ass while he was rubbing her back, was so hot seeing this huge swollen black cock on my wife's backside...eventually she turned over and he worked on her breasts while she began giving me head, so I motioned for him to go down on her, and she started squirming immediately and within minutes was having an intense orgasm...right after she came she motioned for him to come closer and he brought her cock up to her mouth and she began sucking it, like she was challenging herself to see how deep she could take it...her eyes were watering from taking it so deep...so we switched positions, I bent her over and started hitting it from behind while she kept furiously sucking his massive cock...he was in pure heaven as she expertly worked on his massive shaft, slowing down occasionally to lick his head...I couldn't hold out any longer as watching this had me so aroused so I blew a massive load all over her ass and then slid up the bed so I could have a closeup view of him shooting in her mouth...she started sucking even harder and faster, gagging noises galore and finally he let loose and filled her mouth with a huge load. In case you guys were wondering, here she is.
Attached Thumbnails
thumbnail_IMG_6680.jpg   thumbnail_IMG_6682.jpg  

thumbnail_IMG_6685.jpg  
Old 03-31-2018, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Thanks man. Funny side note, there's a place nearby us called the "green door"...it's an adult theater that is known for being a bit of a free for all
That is funny. Everyone thinks I took the name from the Greendoor swing club in Vegas or the movie. But neither is true. There was just and ugly green door and I said I really need to paint that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
After a couple drinks, I proposed something new...I asked how he would feel if we started off by giving her a four handed massage together. My wife was very agreeable and so was our friend, so we started working her back and shoulders, and then I suggested he work her lower back and I'll work her shoulders, and it worked just as I hoped it would...he started working her lower back and his big shaft was just dangling by her ass and I watched as it swelled up and got super hard and it began rubbing against her ass while he was rubbing her back, was so hot seeing this huge swollen black cock on my wife's backside...eventually she turned over and he worked on her breasts while she began giving me head, so I motioned for him to go down on her, and she started squirming immediately and within minutes was having an intense orgasm...right after she came she motioned for him to come closer and he brought her cock up to her mouth and she began sucking it, like she was challenging herself to see how deep she could take it...her eyes were watering from taking it so deep...so we switched positions, I bent her over and started hitting it from behind while she kept furiously sucking his massive cock...he was in pure heaven as she expertly worked on his massive shaft, slowing down occasionally to lick his head...I couldn't hold out any longer as watching this had me so aroused so I blew a massive load all over her ass and then slid up the bed so I could have a closeup view of him shooting in her mouth...she started sucking even harder and faster, gagging noises galore and finally he let loose and filled her mouth with a huge load. In case you guys were wondering, here she is.
What a hot story. I can imagine his cock growing as it dangled over her soft naked ass as his hands were exploring her body. I'm sure he moved around bit to make sure his cock had lots of contact with her thighs and ass. Had to have a lot of effect on her too feeing some guys cock touching her down there and feeling it growing.
The part I liked the best was when you got up next to her face as she sucked him off. That is just plain hot! Your right there in the action, you can smell them, hear them. It had to be wild. Tell me after he came in her mouth did she try to give you a kiss? I know some guys would be turned off to that but i'd find it sexy and very intimate.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005