Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2018, 03:47 PM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Wink Wonderful!

Wonderful!! Great - the story goes on, and you allow us to see so much more than your friend... Bur I wet sometimes he will see her so complete naked and more, too... Spreading? Masturbating? You fuck your sweet wife, when he looked at you?

Tim, you are great! I wish I were aour friend... Horny!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Would it be okay to continue this thread?
Yes! You must carry on: For you wife with her wet pussy, for yourself, because you love to show her, for your freind who had wound fingers from masturbating, fur the forum and for me, please...

I'm afraid I fell in love with your wife - not just sexually... Write and show much more photos about your hot girl...
Old 03-20-2018, 05:44 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:

But on the other hand, I do love to show my wife to other people and I do think she is into it too. so perhaps we can find some other occasion to do so without being limited to him alone. Since this thread is about showing my wife to our friend specifically, what do you think about taking things in a new direction and exposing her in other settings too? Would it be okay to continue this thread?
Absolutely, anything involving your wife naked should be posted, and this thread is perfect, also if you branch out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 01:18 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

oh yeah, more settings would be good... it's quite a shame he didn't want to go on that trip... perhaps he doesn't realize all the potential "shows" he could get out of that? ...especially anywhere with bikini being normal attire... plenty of bend over shots, or "suddenly see-thru due to water", or "wrap/sarong that is supposedly *mistakenly* showing too much" other good oops moments.

That one shot in the kimono is a killer... I think it's the best out of the latest pack.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 12:33 PM

Thanked 4,952 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
The last two weeks have been slow indeed. Not much to report, and almost no progress at all. Our friend hasn’t visited us the past two weekends, but we did send him some pics showing my wife in various stages of undress.

She allowed me to send the first three pics below this post. The first is taking by our webcam, and show the two of us laying on the couch. I was actually surprised she let me send the second one: it shows my wife wearing only her bra and panties, with even the straps of her bra lowered. It very clear she is showing her underwear in the pictures, so the fact I could send that one indicates she is becoming less and less shy about her underwear. Quite a good development if you ask me . The third picture we send him has my wife wearing a Japanese style kimono of sorts, again with her sexy white panties in full view.

The last pictures below this post were taking just before my wife went to bed and I asked her to perform a little striptease. I had my camera at the ready (ofcourse), but unfortunately the pics are a little blurry and out of focus. After my wife did went to bed I started texting with our friend for some time, and before long I was sending him some highly revealing pics of my wife. The striptease in the pics below are some of them. Our friend indicated he very much liked what he saw, and once again expressed his admiration of my wife’s breasts. The pics turned him on a lot, but I am not sure he masturbated to them as he did not admit to that.

A couple of days ago we had a fall out with him, again. This time it centers around the fact we made a deal to go parasailing next summer and even booked the occasion, but later he cancelled the whole thing saying it was too expensive. Since he knew the cost beforehand and this is not the first time he cancelled something we agreed on and even booked, I let him know I was not amused. I do hope things will turn out okay, but for now progress is probably going to be somewhat slow to say the least...

But on the other hand, I do love to show my wife to other people and I do think she is into it too. so perhaps we can find some other occasion to do so without being limited to him alone. Since this thread is about showing my wife to our friend specifically, what do you think about taking things in a new direction and exposing her in other settings too? Would it be okay to continue this thread?
Amazing photos Tim! I agree I think expanding the thread to include all of your experiences exposing your wife is welcomed!

I have also thought, have you thought about negotiating for a larger event over small events? I have thought about this with my wife. For example you can tell her that if she lets your friend touch her tits, she can then dress more concervative for a certain amount of time or something.

I also wonder if you couldn’t talk to her and have her use YOU as a way to deny that this is what she wants. For example she can flash him completely bare or grab his hand and put it on her tit and then say something like “there! Are you happy!” Maybe this can help with the “deniability”? Not sure just some ideas and hopefully they make sense.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2018, 03:01 AM

Default Please...

Please... let the show go on... I'm so hot about your wife, your friend and you... I hope in future she will show him much more, a wish he would toch her breast and pet her hole body sometimes...

Old 03-23-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
The bathrobe situation sounds fantastic! What a great way to let him see her! EXCELLENT!
The sheer nightie w or w/o a bathrobe is my way...I'll wear a nightie when it gets late with friends...I just say "getting into something comfortable...the girls need to breath"...and giggle...works every time...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bi_lizz_4u For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2018, 07:22 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Last Friday our friend come over again. We talked about the little disagreement we had, and all is well once again.

Lately it’s almost customary we play that game on our PS4 if he visits, “That’s you”. The game revolves around answering questions about the other people present, like ‘Who would eat roadkill to survive a famine’ or ‘Who would cheat during an exam in order to pass’. If two or more players pick the same person it’s rewarded by the game, and the person with the most points wins. Apart from questions the game sometimes asks you to paint another player as some else, like ‘Paint X as a bankrober’ or ‘Turn X into an angle’, based on a selfie.

After our friend arrived we started playing the game, and after some time my wife changed into her bathrobe. She wore nothing beneath, expect for her panties. All her white’s were in the laundry unfortunately, so she wore a black one. As the evening progressed I made sure her bathrobe opened up ever more, so her panties would be in full view and our friend could have a good look at them. At one point I asked my wife to open her legs a little in order for me to take a picture of her exposed panties, and to my surprise she actually agreed. It’s the 5th picture below this post and shows my wife with her legs spread quite wide and her panties fully exposed. Incredably sexy in my opinion!

I used the game’s task to make some sexy comments about my wife’s body, and every time I had to draw my wife as someone else I used the opportunity to draw something that would emphasize her breasts. The 6th picture below this post shows what I mean.

My wife is ok with me exposing her panties, but she is still guarding her breasts. I am not allowed to open her bathrobe far enough for them to be seen by our friend. Friday night however, she actually did went further then she had before. The 7th and 8th picture below this post show the progress: at the start of the evening her bathrobe was fully closed, but after some wine my wife did agree to open it just enough to show some of her chest. If you look closely at both pictures you can see her nipples pooking through her bathrobe, indicating she was actually quite turned on by the whole adventure. The bathrobe is made of fairly thick material, so in order for her nipples to show through them they must have been very hard indeed.

After our friend left I took some more pictures of my wife, sitting on the couch, with her bathrobe fully opened. They show what I would like our friend to see: my wife’s fully exposed breasts. For now she doesn’t want him to see that much of her beautifull body, but considering that fact she is okay with fully exposing her panties and last night even allowed her bathrobe to open far enough to show some of her chest I have high hopes our friend will get to see them some time in the future.
Attached Thumbnails
20180323_222302.jpg   20180323_223155_LI.jpg  

20180323_224427_LI.jpg   20180323_230333_LI.jpg  

20180323_230342_LI.jpg   20180323_225714_LI.jpg  

20180323_223816.jpg   20180323_231758.jpg  

20180323_233510.jpg   20180323_233520.jpg  

The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2018, 07:30 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

After she went to bed I took some more pictures of her highly exposed. I have attached them below this post. The first two I send to our friend in our private chat, but the last one I kept for myself (for now). Our friend indicated he was very aroused after seeing my wife like that, and I can't blame him for that. I know he masturbated on these pics and that very thought is a huge turn on for me! Perhaps I will send him the last picture below this post sometime in the future, but it's clear he doesn't need that to become turned on by my wife!
Attached Thumbnails
20180323_234713.jpg   20180323_234722.jpg  

20180323_234735.jpg  
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Areolaman1, baalsky, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, bigbadjohn1977, bob_jones, breastexp101, britur, buddy09, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, cufan86, curvy hoosier, dandd, darren_hearst, dave0912jb, dcpremo, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, dupontjeff24, eviltwin, greendoor, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jellyworm, johne5, johnray12, krushboy07, maymedson11, Menorca, Mogli1960, moonfrog, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, patrockhard, pope111, punkdog, random_aussie, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, SabineS, salparadise, scannner, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, solva193, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thegrayprincejt, theradioshack, Timbo89, toml, tommytomato, toyroller1, turol02, tylergal, voyeurager, whatnow3, wxt50, zarh, zoetic
Old 03-25-2018, 10:03 AM

Thumbs up What a wonderful hot sexy horny esthetic lady...

Hello Tim, what a wonderful hot sexy horny esthetic lady...

I am not yet up to date on this hot story, because every day I read only one chapter to keep the anticipation of the story and the photos as long as possible.

Does your woman with the beautiful breasts actually know that she is shown here as well? Does it know your friend? Are you still sending your friend photos she does not know about? Does he look even more (or more intimate things) than we here in the forum?

Are there any other media where you we admire her? The last photos, which I have only briefly looked at for the reasons mentioned above, are always more open-hearted, probably not only I hope that it shows us much more!

Spreading legs? Her labia wide open? Her Clit? Will she masturbate for us? The butt with asshole? You while petting or having sex? Will she even do it with your friend? What am I looking forward to the next 250 chapters... Let this story never end...

I've gotten a stiffener looking at the footage a bit and do the same thing your friend has been doing to their imagery for some time - I've arrived at about half the story ...

I can only tell you three - Thank you for sharing! Your wife is simply bearable! Great - what an erotic show!

Show must go on...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009