Login
or
Register

Old 03-21-2018, 04:00 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaponaropeman View Post
Hi Omega

It was a dress , which didn't appear very see thru, till the sun was behind her, and luckily she never saw that lol.

Loved her wearing it.
It can be surprising what a little sunlight or just a bright light in a room can reveal.... Can still envision some vivid details of my GF's roomates / friends bodies. Loved it.

Am still uncertain how some women can claim they do not realize what happens in those instances as they must have seen other women sillhouetted when wearing less than robust fabric... Maybe it is "that could never happen to me" or maybe they do realize and just feign ignorance as they like the idea of being seen...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 09:24 PM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default Ahh yes

Those were the days. I remember walking downtown in a US city and seeing this very well-endowed woman coming toward me wearing a sleeveless/shoulderless turquoise dress with her nipples clearly sticking out on her jiggling breasts. There was nothing I could do but let her pass by. 50 years later I can still see it...

The first time I was in Europe I noticed the braless craze was even more widespread there. No women wore bras. I met an American girl from New Orleans in an art museum (she was wearing a bra). We went out for a drink that afternoon and at some point I told her how much I enjoyed the braless look of the Italian women. We agreed to meet for dinner that evening, and when she showed up, she was braless! It was quite a night, we ended up drinking much wine (1,000 lira--about a dollar--a bottle). We got lost on the way back, and when we got to her hotel she managed to pass out in the lobby bathroom. Another woman came out and told me sternly, "your girlfriend is passed out in there." Somehow I got her to her room, and of course I stayed. In the morning her alarm clock rang, but she was hung over and swatted it to the floor. A couple hours later she jumps up realizing that she had promised to meet her friend at the train station. We got up and rushed to the station where her angry friend was standing with a puss on her face. She gave me an especially nasty look. Ha!
Old 03-22-2018, 02:46 AM

Thanked 4,596 Times in 555 Posts
Wink A young girl or woman...

A young girl or woman with bra size A or B never need a bra... Except at work... Look at my sweetheart... She sometimes loves to show her little tits (and more...)
Attached Thumbnails
weißer Pulli (2-1).jpg   Küche (1).JPG  

k-Eingriff (5).JPG   Titties schauen (2).JPG  

k-Ausschnitt (3).jpg   k-Ausschnitt (6).jpg  

etwas her... (2).jpg   Hemdchen (5).jpg  

da ist doch was (2).jpg   süße Bluse (1).jpg  

Old 03-24-2018, 02:40 PM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Those "jiggle" T&A series like Charlies Angels, Love Boat, Three's Company were all about that - and fun to watch! But this was a MASH episode, and for all the times I had seen the show had never noticed any of the women being braless. The younger daughter bouncing around in One Day at a Time was Valerie Bertinelli, who went on to marry Eddie van Halen and eventually write a book about all her "debauchery." Never read the book but evidently she really liked "big" boys... and did a fair amount of sampling.
There was one new program I remember watching in the early 1970s, I think it was produced Aaron Spelling. Anyway, it was about student nurses and within the first 30 seconds of the opening you had a group of the young women entering their dorm room and stripping down to their underwear. There was a big uproar about the blatant objectification of the gratuitous scene and the program was cancelled after only a couple of episodes
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2018, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaponaropeman View Post
In the 1970s it was considered bad fashion sense to have underwear showing through clothes, as a result most of the girls I knew including my wife used to leave it off, preferring to show a hint of nipple rather than bra straps etc'
Here are a couple of examples of my wife braless
Thanks for the history lesson. I'm very intrigued by the background. I wonder if another icon, the sheer night, was a remnant of hippie free love expressionism or the view that young adults still carried the innocence of younger teens.

I am still old enough to remember that the sheer nightie was standard for many young women in the early 80s.

I recall most of my older sister's friends would sometimes bring them on slumber parties. Sadly I was not invited to the slumber party.

However all that is old is new again, and now it is very popular to wear sheer blouses, even to go out clubbing. I have even seen more than one woman go braless and wear a semi sheer blouse to the mall.

In my case my wife's breasts are far too big to go braless however she is fine with a lace unlined bra and a vest or nearly see through t shirt or top.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fjmj1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 08:00 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjmj1980 View Post
However all that is old is new again, and now it is very popular to wear sheer blouses, even to go out clubbing. I have even seen more than one woman go braless and wear a semi sheer blouse to the mall.
We can only hope that is indeed a new trend that lasts and and becomes the norm everywhere!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 08:16 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
We can only hope that is indeed a new trend that lasts and and becomes the norm everywhere!
No way, malls are dying out.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 01:36 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
No way, malls are dying out.
LMFAO!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:51 AM

Thanked 14,662 Times in 408 Posts
Default Beauty of braless

It was not uncommon back in the seventies for a girl to show off her breasts. Either with see-through material or accidently on purpose allowing a glimpse by way of a button undone or a garment tha5t was in adequate to cover her assets. I persuade my wife that this was fashion and she often wen out wearing see through and garments that leaft nothing to the imagination.
Latterly she does not dress so boldly but is prepared to show a bit of cleavage
Attached Thumbnails
port 017.jpg   port 022.jpg  

port 039.jpg   port 036.jpg  

port 050.jpg   port 066.jpg  

port 148.jpg   DSC04847.JPG  

DSC04846.JPG  
Old 03-29-2018, 11:26 AM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjmj1980 View Post
I am still old enough to remember that the sheer nightie was standard for many young women in the early 80s.
Sheer baby doll nighties date back to the 1950s. There was a sheer top that came down to just below the hips. Underneath was an opaque bikini. However, the nighty was a two-fer because women could just wear the top without the bikini underneath it. Girls would wear them to slumber parties and as long as the bikini was worn underneath, it was considered acceptable to be seen outside of the bedroom.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2