Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2020, 07:28 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Fucked in a Hotel Full-Lehgth Window

I think the hotel window thing is great! Once I fucked my wife while she was pressed naked against a full-length window on the third floor overlooking the parking lot, a gas station and a boulevard with pedestrians walking along the street. I nailed her from the backside and had her naked boobs and torso pressed like a pancake against that window. It was oh so sexy!!! There are bound to be numerous people who saw her getting it. As she climaxed, she had her hands spread out as if hanging from the window. I think we both totally enjoyed it!

In regard to the park bench: We were sitting on a bench at a state park overlook. We were the only ones around at the time or so we thought. I started messing around with my wife and had her blouse unbuttoned and her pants unfastened. I was giving her a good finger fucking, and she began returning the favor by undoing and pulling down my pants and giving me a BJ. Just as I started cumming, we heard someone coming down the forested path toward our bench. My wife pulled away and started buckling her pants and attempting to close her blouse as much as she could by pulling it together. That left me spraying my load in the air with people almost to us. In a moment of some semblance of self-preservation, I grabbed and pulled up my pants while spraying the remainder of my load inside of them. I pulled my sweatshirt over my pants crouch. The people came by and exchanged pleasantries, as I could feel a wet spot developing on the front of my pants. As the people moved on, my wife was in hysterics over my attempt to cover up and also having such a load messing my pants. No where to run -- no where to hide!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2020, 08:31 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
I think the hotel window thing is great!

That left me spraying my load in the air with people almost to us. In a moment of some semblance of self-preservation, I grabbed and pulled up my pants while spraying the remainder of my load inside of them. I pulled my sweatshirt over my pants crouch. The people came by and exchanged pleasantries, as I could feel a wet spot developing on the front of my pants. As the people moved on, my wife was in hysterics over my attempt to cover up and also having such a load messing my pants. No where to run -- no where to hide!
I third the hotel windows. Such great fun.

Funny story!

Esandas,
1. Get your wife to wear a loose fitting top with no bra on.
2. Shag her mid to late morning and if it's a good session, she'll naturally be receptive to being more nude in normal. situations... but only as long as you don't exhaust her! Don't wear her out!!!
3. Buy her a micro bikini to wear if you're going to the beach.
4. Buy her a half cut bra or whatever they are called.
5. Keep the hotel curtains open as much as possible.
6. Make her happy!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2020, 04:18 PM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 64 Posts
Default See through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Going to be going on a trip soon and wanted to hear some fun ways of exposing the wife while we are out there. Just trying to get ideas before we go.
Hey Esandez, thanks for all the post. With that type of body she can get away with a sexy low halter dress with no bra. Or maybe cloths that are tansparent no bra during the day depending in the lighting so she will still feel covered up but sexy.

At least that is what i like to do with my wife.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2020, 03:27 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Some other suggestions and ideas, all from experience.

Park benches work great, but often other guys will not look if you are right there with her. However, you can scout the situation and walk away a bit when you see some guy approaching. You can even pretend to be yourself a passer-by and visibly turn your head to have a look, so the guy realizes there is something to see. I remember once a guy passing by and noticing. He stopped a few metres away, waited a minute or so, and then came back and stopped a few metres away on the other side, pretending to be relaxing and having good looks at my wife's pussy for quite a while.

Longer green trails often have small bridges crossing over them or over residential roads. These work great, if the bridge has a railing, rather than being closed to its sides, and she wears a short form-fitting (not loose) dress. Then she can stand at the railing, with her legs shoulder-width apart, and any guy passing underneath can simply raise his head and have a nice look. I remember this setup once with my wife wearing a really short dress and absolutely nothing underneath, and a guy just stood under there looking up and enjoying the show for like 15 minutes.

Another possibility is to have her re-tie her shoes. Of course, she will have to put one knee on the ground pointing to the side and the other foot flat on the ground ahead of her, so to create an open an unobstructed view to her pussy. This works great with cyclists coming towards her, and also on bridges.

With a floor-to-ceiling window, one way I like is to pull a chair close to it and have her face the window with one leg lifted up on the chair pointing straight to the side, in a Captain Morgan pose that makes sure her pussy is all visible. Then she can pretend to be drying off after a shower, or applying some lotion. Another way that also works well is having her sit close to the edge of the chair, legs spread and one leg supported on it, and pretend she is clipping her toenails. One more way is to have her walk slowly or stand in front of it, with a (very) open bathrobe, pretending she is distracted on her phone. Of course, remember to have all the lights on if it is evening or night, and to open the window if it is during the day, otherwise sunlight will just bounce off it and make it impossible to see anything.

On balconies, I find that what works best is having her bottomless, either standing straight, or in a Captain Morgan pose, as for the window. Then she can pretend to be enjoying the view, or distracted on her phone, or whatever. Of course, make sure the balcony either has wide railing or transparent glass sides.

The benches and bridges tricks also work well if she is wearing transparent panties rather than having no underwear at all. Just make sure you remove the gusset. Also, you really have to choose the hotels carefully. The ones that really work well overlook scenic, touristic or pedestrian-only areas. Then you have all sort of opportunities for showing her off.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2020, 04:47 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I have likely posted this before. We were staying at this hotel that had an indoor pool, we had just gotten in from traveling all day and decided to have a drink poolside before dinner. My wife put on this sexy, navy blue bikini and a cover up and we went to the pool. The kids were all gone, but there were 3 college age guys playing volleyball in one end. I didn't went to swim, I just wanted to have a drink and relax, my wife had a few sips of her wine then the guys asked us if we wanted to play. I passed, my wife handed me her cover-up, I whispered to her, "behave yourself with those guys", and winked.

They are playing vigorously, I am half napping, sipping on my G&T, when I hear my wife say "OOPS" and a lot of hooting. I look over to see my wife facing toward me, away from her playmates, as she pulls her top back over her exposed boobs, she winks at me. This 'accident' happened several more times before the game broke up.

She came back over to sip her wine and I could tell she loved the attention and loved turning on some young guys.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:16 AM

Thanked 4,957 Times in 196 Posts
Default Great Ideas

Thanks Rracoonz, Supersmoothy, Piecenick, Duran Duran and Srey. I appreciate all of these great ideas! I Love the idea of a loose top no bra or maybe the half bra ideas! A Low halter is great and See through is exciting too! No panties in a park or patio setting would be amazing!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2020, 06:14 PM

Default Slideshow

Another idea is to create a folder of really good pictures of... Maybe family or vacation photos.
It needs to have several hundred pictures

Put it on the TV with a flash drive or chromecast or apple tv or something similar. And make it play selecting pictures randomly.
Unfortunately, one really good picture of your naked wife accidentally slipped into that folder.

Invite friends for drinks or dinner.
And have a thrill with the russian roulette.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to crisnicht For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2020, 11:22 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Grerat Ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Thanks Rracoonz, Supersmoothy, Piecenick, Duran Duran and Srey. I appreciate all of these great ideas! I Love the idea of a loose top no bra or maybe the half bra ideas! A Low halter is great and See through is exciting too! No panties in a park or patio setting would be amazing!
Hey Esandes, we hope you post pics of your great success with your hot wife on your vacation!! [pun intended]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2020, 11:54 PM

Thanked 4,957 Times in 196 Posts
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Hey Esandes, we hope you post pics of your great success with your hot wife on your vacation!! [pun intended]
I sure will! What pun is that!
Old 03-10-2020, 09:05 AM

Cool WooHoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post
We have moved recently into a multi-level town home that has a huge 7x6 window in our stairway that faces the courtyard.

She usually comes home from work, late afternoon, when most others do, and will head up stairs to change and get comfortable for the evening. She’ll quickly shed off her clothes, and bra, and grab some comfy shorts, tank or shirt, and sometimes walk down while not fully, or halfway dressed.

This past weekend I was walking back from grabbing the mail and noticed that our stair way window is pretty much in plain view from the pool and courtyard walk way.

So shame on me, but the past few days, I have been turning the blinds from fully shut, to downward enough to that anyone that may be walking through that area can FOR SURE look up across the walk way and catch a great 12 steps bounce and topless shot each time she may walk down those stairs. : )
That is perfect!
Now be with her on the way down the stairs and touchy feely.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cjhopper For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1