Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2021, 07:08 AM

Thanked 1,960 Times in 114 Posts
Default See through bikini

Try wicked weasel from Australia. They are the Hottest bikini you will ever find and have a huge range of semi see through that go totally see through when wet. Anne has one in tan that is awesome. Looks like she is naked as it tones with tan skin and hides nothing when she gets out of the water.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bobbobulus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2021, 09:31 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacAttack View Post
I recently bought the bombshell bikini sheer top and rio bottom for my wife. She liked the fit. We haven't tried it in water yet, but it is pretty sheer on top when dry. Only the back is sheer for the bottom.

https://shop-brigite.com/Bombshell-Bikini.htm

we normally don't wear swimsuits, so not sure when we will get to try it out. maybe a hotel pool somewhere...
Would love to see pics of your wife in new new outfit. You have a very lovely wife. I also bought a new Bikini for my loady from
h**ps://www.dubiobikinis.com/ Hell, I love just going to the website to look at the pictures of what they have to sell. My favorite is the customer gallery section of this website.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2021, 10:39 AM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
Would love to see pics of your wife in new new outfit. You have a very lovely wife. I also bought a new Bikini for my loady from
h**ps://www.dubiobikinis.com/ Hell, I love just going to the website to look at the pictures of what they have to sell. My favorite is the customer gallery section of this website.
well, thanks Kajuk. I think so too. I'll try and post a few when I get her out in it. The dubiobikinis has some nice suites. Nice customer gallery as you said.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2021, 11:31 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default The disappearing bikini

This one bikini my then-girlfriend had would drive me crazy. Basically, it had four triangles: one for each breast, one for her ass and one for her pussy, all held in place with one string around the waist and another around her back and over each shoulder. For her breasts, she could pinch the lower part of the triangles together to make the fabric as narrow as she chose. Likewise, the tops of the front and rear panels covering her ass and pussy could be narrowed. On conservative public beaches she left the triangles wide for decency. But any other time, like among friends or on a boat, she narrowed the top panels to just barely cover her nipples, but not her areolas. What really drove me wild was when she made the pussy panel narrow enough to show her labia, and sometimes she even took it a step further so that the fabric disappeared into her slit altogether, and her labia touched. Needless to say, she had to be completely shaved whenever she wore it.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:38 PM

Thanked 1,216 Times in 31 Posts
Default Semi sheer Bikini

I got a bikini for my wife to wear to the beach, she had no idea it would be sheer at all when wet, and she never noticed at all when wearing it. It was hot as shit to see guys staring at her nipples, they were pretty plain to see through the top.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6400a.jpg   IMG_6695a.jpg  

IMG_6818a.jpg   IMG_6830a.jpg  

Old 05-26-2021, 05:16 PM

Thanked 2,081 Times in 87 Posts
Default Honeymoon See Through

My wife and I went to a resort for our honeymoon a few years ago. Lounging by the pool most days. There was usually a lot of people around the pool. My wife wore a pink one piece bathing suit to the pool one day, and it was only when she came out of the water that I spotted that it was almost completely seethrough.

Everyone could see her breasts (32C) and bush through the suit. I said it to her (I was a bit stunned) and she really didn't care. Everyone could see and she didn't mind. I was a bit stunned and I didn't know what to say.... later on I was really turned on by the idea of everyone seeing her but right then I froze.

This wasn't even a little bit see through, her nipples and bush were on complete display and she was cool with it!

What a cool wife.

We went to another resort last year and she wore the pink suit again but it was much quieter. She even showered with her boobs out afterwards, but sadly it was only ourselves around at the time. She has promised me we can go to a nudist beach sometime in the future.....
Old 05-26-2021, 05:20 PM

Thanked 9,501 Times in 482 Posts

Back in the early 90's, if you ordered your bathing suit from a catalog, they arrived with no lining.

Girlfriend, her parents and me went to Florida and hit the beach.
Her mom and her went in the ocean.
And when they came out on the crowded beach, everyone got an eyefull.
They didn't try to cover, because they didn't know anything was wrong..

Still miss those times.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:46 AM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

We went swimming today at the local pool.
It was pretty crowded with people of all ages.
Now I'm happy to report that women's fashion this summer apparently are unlined bikini's in white, yellow, pink and green.
Don't think any pics are needed to imagine what I was happy enough to witness. From teen to very mature including my own wife.
Although we are used to nudity at the nude beach, resorts and sauna, it is always refreshing to encounter such unexpected nice views while "clothed".
Old 05-10-2022, 04:13 AM

Thanked 1,478 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
We went swimming today at the local pool.
It was pretty crowded with people of all ages.
Now I'm happy to report that women's fashion this summer apparently are unlined bikini's in white, yellow, pink and green.
Don't think any pics are needed to imagine what I was happy enough to witness. From teen to very mature including my own wife.
Although we are used to nudity at the nude beach, resorts and sauna, it is always refreshing to encounter such unexpected nice views while "clothed".
Wow which country is this? Also do you have any examples how see through they were from online pictures?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to and1234567890 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2022, 10:29 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 5,707 Times in 346 Posts

Girlfriend in the late 80's Early 90s ordered a swimsuit from a low budget magazine.
Being a kid, I didn't know anything about liners. Neither did she. As a matter of fact, nor her mother.
I was along for a family vacation going to the atlantic ocean.
They were so excited to get into the ocean, they stripped down and ran right into the ocean.
Within moments, I was looking at areolas.
The day was ruined for them, but for moments to me was the best I had up until that point of my life.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s