Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2019, 12:37 PM

Thanked 2,254 Times in 126 Posts
Default Sindylou's Story Page

This thread is non-fiction so you have to tell the truth. It can kind of be a discussion thread too if you want it to be. It's going to be a wild ride kind of thread and those that know me know that I love nothing better than a wild ride.

I'll start off by saying I moved near a large city in the burbs and had a good job just outside the city. Everyday on my way to work I'd pass this huge hotel which was very upscale. Some of the girls at work told me it had a really nice restaurant and a great bar scene at this particular hotel. I was single so why not go to the bar and then have a nice dinner with one of my friends? So my girlfriend and I went to the bar to have a drink and we were like minnows in the middle of a fish frenzy. The guys were all around us wanting to buy us drinks. At first my friend kept saying no so the next couple of guys that came up to get drinks and offered I quickly said, 'Why not?' and they bought us a round of drinks and asked us to join them. Come to find out they were at a conference and they were bored. Eventually, one of the guys asked us if we'd had anything to eat and I quickly said I was starved which was true. So they invited us to join them for dinner and it was wonderful. The guys were fun and after 4 drinks us girls were fun too. lol

After dinner they kind of hinted that we could join them for drinks in their room, but my friend quickly said no thanks. I whispered to the guy I was with, 'Room number?' He told me and I left with my friend and dropped her off. I drove like i was heading home, but I circled around and headed back to the hotel.

to be continued
Old 12-21-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindylou View Post
This thread is non-fiction so you have to tell the truth. It can kind of be a discussion thread too if you want it to be. It's going to be a wild ride kind of thread and those that know me know that I love nothing better than a wild ride.

I'll start off by saying I moved near a large city in the burbs and had a good job just outside the city. Everyday on my way to work I'd pass this huge hotel which was very upscale. Some of the girls at work told me it had a really nice restaurant and a great bar scene at this particular hotel. I was single so why not go to the bar and then have a nice dinner with one of my friends? So my girlfriend and I went to the bar to have a drink and we were like minnows in the middle of a fish frenzy. The guys were all around us wanting to buy us drinks. At first my friend kept saying no so the next couple of guys that came up to get drinks and offered I quickly said, 'Why not?' and they bought us a round of drinks and asked us to join them. Come to find out they were at a conference and they were bored. Eventually, one of the guys asked us if we'd had anything to eat and I quickly said I was starved which was true. So they invited us to join them for dinner and it was wonderful. The guys were fun and after 4 drinks us girls were fun too. lol

After dinner they kind of hinted that we could join them for drinks in their room, but my friend quickly said no thanks. I whispered to the guy I was with, 'Room number?' He told me and I left with my friend and dropped her off. I drove like i was heading home, but I circled around and headed back to the hotel.

to be continued
And why not. Normal behavior for a guy so why shouldn't a woman do the same.Looking forward to part 2 !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 01:40 AM

part 2

It was about 30 minutes later and I got back to the lobby of the hotel and took the elevator up to the sixth floor and room 6115. I knocked and my man opened the door with big smile he said, "I wasn't sure you were going to show up." I told him I was more adventurous than my friend. He invited me in and to my surprise his friend was there too. He offered to make me a drink and I accepted. I figured we'd chat a bit and the other guy would leave and then my guy could make a move. hehe

Well, long story short, that never happened. After another drink my guy put his arm around me and kissed me which I thought would give a hint to his buddy to leave, but he just sat there while we made out. I was wearing a shirt and his hand was on my knee and he made his move up my leg. I guess the drinks were taking effect and I let him go all the way up and it took him one quick move to slide my panties aside and stick his finger into my very wet pussy. Just as I was enjoying the moment there was another hand on my breast sliding down my cleavage and inside my bra. At first I didn't realize it was his buddy playing with my tits. (In case you didn't know, that's me in my avatar so the guy playing with my tits was having a real good time.)

to be continued
Old 12-22-2019, 09:26 AM

I like where this s is going
The Following User Says Thank You to Ecks.mr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 11:39 PM

Thanked 1,084 Times in 58 Posts

I think a threesome would be wonderful.
Old 12-23-2019, 12:01 AM

As I said, I've already had a lot to drink and the guy fingering me had me going and I was getting really wet. I didn't mind the hand down my shirt either and he had my nipples hard. I guess I let my inhibitions go and I was in the moment so I let them have fun on the playground and I was loving the attention from two horny men that were both handsome hunks. So they played and I was kissing the man that was fingering my pussy and he expertly removed my panties one handed. This guy was good and he slipped down between my thighs and expertly fingers and licked and he as driving me crazy. The other guy took his lead and carefully pulled my shirt over my breasts and I helped by lifting my arms so he could remove the shirt completely and then my bra. Then he could suck my hard nipples and and it was his burn to kiss me and he stuck his tongue in my mouth and we had a little game of tongue wars. It was so hot and my legs we spreading wider and wider for the other guy and I was feeling really good. Eventually we moved to the bed and I gave the guy that was eating me a blowjob and the other guy played with my pussy and I guess he got excited and he was urging me to get up on my knees so he could stick it in and fuck me while I sucked the other guy. I have to say they were both gentile and not just wanting to ram their dicks into me. They took their time and they made sure I was feeling really good and he slipped his dick into really wet and excited pussy so I had no complaints and that dick felt so good. He got a good rythm going and all the time I was taking good care of the gorgeous cock I had in my mouth. I loved it.

to be continued
Old 12-23-2019, 09:51 AM

I'm imagining the scene and its even hotter since seeing your album.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecks.mr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2019, 03:56 PM

Once that guy fucking me came he let his dick soften while he played with my tits and then he shrunk out of my pussy. It felt like he deposited a huge load inside me and it was dripping out. That's when I heard a door open and a big dog walked into the room. (LOL ... You sick bastard, there wasn't any dogs in this story.)

Back to the story. The guy fucking me came around to where the other guy was getting a good sucking and tagged him to go for pussy and he got on the bed and got into position and I cleaned his spent cock for him while the other guy did something very unexpected. No joke, he got down and ate me out after his buddy had just dumped a load. I didn't quite know what to think, but I chalked it up to too many drinks. Anyway, after he cleaned my pussy really well, he mounted me and he slammed the hell out of my pussy and came pretty quickly. I think I had him pretty worked up and he held his load long enough so he blasted another big load inside of me.

Yep, both guys went bareback. I didn't even think about that until a couple days later. That's why I try not to drink so much and not get more than a little tipsy. Being really drunk makes you lose all your inhibitions and you'll take on two guys bareback and not even think about what could happen. The guys were also rolling the dice. After they both fucked me and got their dicks cleaned we all basically passed out together on top of the bed. The next thing I remember was waking up about 6 A.M with two naked men. I had a slight hangover so I went in took a shower, got some asprin from my purse and then I got dressed and let myself out. The two guys were still sleeping. I always wondered what they thought when they woke up nude in the same bed as their buddy who was also nude. LOL
Old 12-24-2019, 01:23 PM

I've been back to that hotel many times and never ran into these two guys again, but I have lots of stories about hooking up with sales guys. Usually one on one and not a threesome.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sindylou For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindylou View Post
I've been back to that hotel many times and never ran into these two guys again, but I have lots of stories about hooking up with sales guys. Usually one on one and not a threesome.
That is a wonderful, sexy story. I love it when women take charge of their sexual desires and get what they want. I agree that you were not careful, re the bare back, but it's done and way past.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k650 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Submissive 3

4m:36s

09-18-2021
Creepshots35

8m:00s

03-09-2022
HL vid 04

1m:24s

03-13-2020
Bikini Booty Ass in Beach