Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many women have taken naked pics of themselves and sent them to someone?
Am a woman and never had a naked pic taken 1 1.32%
Am a woman and have had one or several naked pics taken for 1 specific man 3 3.95%
Am a woman and have had many guys take naked pics of me, but now wish I had been more selective 1 1.32%
Am a woman and have had many naked pic taken of me and dont mind most people seeing them 1 1.32%
Am a woman and love having naked pics out there but am fearful they might end up too public 2 2.63%
Am a guy and have taken naked pics of every woman I have been with since smartphones became a thing 21 27.63%
Am a guy and have a few naked pics of women but at least one woman didnt allow me to take pics 23 30.26%
Am a guy and have shared naked pics of women, some don't know I had a naked pic or that I shared it 16 21.05%
Other 8 10.53%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2020, 05:44 PM

Thanked 2,470 Times in 332 Posts
Default Nude selfies

I think back to all the girlfriends and female friends I had prior to smartphones and the internet and wish that the technology had been around to so easily capture naked pics of all these ladies. Being on OCC one sees SO MANY women who allow their boyfriends, husbands or others to take naked pictures of them. And so many who actually do the naked selfie too! My question is, what % of women today, say in the 25-65 age bracket, have a naked picture (or many!) of themselves somewhere out there? Do they think their pictures stay private (only for them to see or their partner), or are they fearful, or perhaps don't care that their pics might get into the wrong hands or be seen by people they'd rather not have see them naked?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 05:22 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Having been with my wife for the last 14 years, safe to say she is the only person to have sent me pictures or videos.
My ex let me take a couple of shots of her in her underwear, but that was as far as it'd go because those were the days before digital cameras.

I wish technology had been about 10 years further forward in the years between my ex and my wife. I was on a shagging-fest and got into some delightful fumbles with a lot of hot girls. Would have been nice to have something to remember them by
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 06:00 AM

Thanked 1,037 Times in 45 Posts
Default Pictures and stuff

I have several selfies of me nude or partially nude that don't show my face, but I have let a couple guys take pictures of me giving a blow job. Most happened in college or right after college. Not the most intelligent part of my life, but being a little crazy in college is something a lot of people do. You have to accept the decisions you made and hope they don't come back to bite you. It is kind of a turn on to let people see them which is why I post a few of them in my profile picture (selfies) but I would never post the blow job pictures because of the obvious reason of them showing my face so clearly with a cock in my mouth. LOL.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachellus View Post
It is kind of a turn on to let people see them which is why I post a few of them in my profile picture (selfies)
Thank you for sharing some of those amazing selfies. I know I really enjoy them and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rold63 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 10:53 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

I have been faithfully married since before smartphones existed so I only have digital photos of my wife. I did have Polaroids of a former girlfriend but that’s it.

My wife let a former boyfriend take photos of her with a regular camera. She found out later that a friend of his was developing the photos. She got a copy back but I suspect the friend made a copy for himself. She also didn’t think to get the negatives so there is a good chance but still have the photos. I have not seen them posted anywhere.

There may also be a few Polaroids floating around. She is a bit coy about that.
Old 10-20-2020, 02:51 PM

I am a guy. One time in the 1970s a girl I dated allowed me to photograph her naked.

My wife of 39 years has never allowed anyone to photograph her.

When my son was 18yo in highschool, his phone was loaded with un-solicited photos from all the girls in his highschool. I looked through his phone once, and I recognized most of those girls' faces, as local girls that I had seen.
The Following User Says Thank You to forest beekeeper For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 05:39 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default My wife

My wife has taken selfies to send to both me and others. I have found nude selfies on her phone that I never received. Below is one example. It was sent to a friend she made playing an online game...
Attached Thumbnails
received_m_mid_1398356536479_dedef447462e7fbf44_0.jpeg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 07:01 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Easy one for me, this. I've been with my lady (and happily snapping away) since before smart phones existed.

For her part, she'd have to vote for the 'have had many guys take naked pics of me' option, as she's only ever been in two serious relationships and she's posed naked for both me and that other guy. I wrote about that here (back in 2012): https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=196

For what it's worth, I have asked my mrs what her opinion is on how common this is, say in her circle of friends etc. She believes most women today will have some topless/naked photos. She even told me of one of her friends who admitted to having taken a few naked selfies purely for herself (to see how she looked etc), and claimed to have never sent/shown them to anyone.

Last edited by shnowballs; 10-20-2020 at 07:06 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 07:42 PM

Thanked 2,169 Times in 101 Posts
Default I want to agree...

Quote:
I You have to accept the decisions you made and hope they don't come back to bite you. It is kind of a turn on to let people see them which is why I post a few of them in my profile picture (selfies) but I would never post the blow job pictures because of the obvious reason of them showing my face so clearly with a cock in my mouth. LOL.
In all honesty I love posting some of my pics....with my smile being the only thing I wear...and the ones in which I give head are the ones I am least likely to be regodnized in!! So awesome to see another girl on here we should stay in contact a bit outnumbered mostly!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nakedeve For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 08:10 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

Quote:
I have several selfies of me nude or partially nude that don't show my face, but I have let a couple guys take pictures of me giving a blow job. Most happened in college or right after college. Not the most intelligent part of my life, but being a little crazy in college is something a lot of people do. You have to accept the decisions you made and hope they don't come back to bite you. It is kind of a turn on to let people see them which is why I post a few of them in my profile picture (selfies) but I would never post the blow job pictures because of the obvious reason of them showing my face so clearly with a cock in my mouth. LOL.
Hi, just wanted to thank you for a really straightforward and to-the-point way of describing your experiences. They have been really fun, and illuminating, to read.

For myself, I've been married for almost 30 years to the same woman. She looks amazing, and our relationship obviously pre-dates smart phones and digital cameras. That being said, my wife knew how to work a film camera timer and settings before we even met and took pictures of herself in swimsuits and lingerie. They are pretty awesome to look at, but because she is still in fantastic shape, we have been taking more than ever. But with digital cameras and not smart phones because smart phones are less secure.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:

Tags
question, selfies

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005