Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 06-13-2013, 12:26 PM

Interesting subject.. I once saw a guy in Greece sat on a beach using a mirror in a fake telephone lens which allowed him to take photographs at a right angle to the camera. The thing was it was so obvious everyone could see this and abused him for it.. he was humiliated.. Later in the evening he was refused entry to a bar as he was recognised as 'that pervert from the beach'...
Old 06-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,720 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopubes View Post
One gentleman called the police when another guy I was with, who helped me confront the voyeur, destroyed the memory card. When the police officer arrived I simply said that the individual was taking photos of underage children and it was not anyone's intent to destroy evidence.
You lied to police and falsely accused someone of taking pictures of underage children?

do you do this often?

Klondike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 02:33 PM

Thanked 2,282 Times in 45 Posts

Quote:
I'll reply from the other side. Although my wife and I are exhibitionists first and foremost we don't like people taking photos of us without our consent. We've caught people a few times and it's always bothersome.

More often than not I'll simply ask the person to delete any pictures they've taken of us. I do it very level-headed and calm and this approach works 80% of the time. If you don't make a scene then they can continue on with their activities.

If the person refuses or is trying to be evasive I tell them I'm a camera buff, also enjoy voyeur photography and want to check their set-up out. This disarms them and then I remove the memory card and "accidentally" snap it in half or drop it in the ocean. Whoops.

My final tact is to grab my iPhone and begin taking pictures of them telling them, loudly, that I will post their pictures all over the internet so everyone can laugh at how ugly, out of shape, and small their penis' are. This generally creates a scene and since 99% of people on a nude beach don't want to be taped the voyeur is confronted with a mob and generally leaves in shame. On one occasion the mob grabbed the camera and destroyed it.

One gentleman called the police when another guy I was with, who helped me confront the voyeur, destroyed the memory card. When the police officer arrived I simply said that the individual was taking photos of underage children and it was not anyone's intent to destroy evidence. The officer could ask anyone else on the beach whether the guy was taking nude pictures of children (knowing that the mob would go against the voyeur) and the guy spit on me. He was then arrested for simple assault and we've never seen him again (not sure if he was charged with anything else. Since it was witnessed by the officer I didn't have to press charges).

Yes, it's a bit of a double-standard as I enjoy nude beach pictures as much as everyone else. If you're going to take photos, which I respect you have a legal right to do, then be open about it so folks who want to cover up (or opt out) can. The reality is if some people are "caught" in a photograph like this then their personal and professional lives could be put in jeopardy.

If you conceal and are caught the reactions are much more visceral. I've seen some ugly confrontations on beaches from folks who don't try the level-headed route (ironically one of the worst confrontations I every witnessed was from the boyfriend of a lady that's been posted on here, and other sites, many many times). It's not fun for anyone and ends up ruining the beach experience. I know we always question whether we want to go back after a day like that.
I am all in favor of trying to resolve conflicts in a peaceful manner.

However, you are committing criminal acts in destroying photographers property, providing false information to police (on felony matters no less), and inciting mob actions against a legal activity. You are asking for an escalation of violence that will impact all users of the beach and will end up ruining the beach experience for everyone.

I would ask you to consider that photographers have a legal right to photograph on the beach with or without your consent. Your threatening behavior is not good for anyone on the beach, and is unlikely to resolve anything. Your getting spit on is hardly surprising (but still wrong).

I don’t consider myself a perv and would not be intimidated by your silly iPhone tricks. I am not sure why you feel you have a more important right to be at the beach than mine. But, it doesn’t fly with me.

Please think this issue through and decide if the confrontation is really what you desire when you go to the beach. Respecting the legal rights of everyone is a better policy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wildasu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 02:58 PM

the only safe way to get pics is a hidden cam or some small device that you can get at the spy store....ones that are discreet.

Last edited by Scott Goodman; 06-13-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
You lied to police and falsely accused someone of taking pictures of underage children?

do you do this often?

Klondike
There were several children on the beach. It was a plausible accusation that I left up to an impartial person to decide the validity of.

If the individual was doing nothing illegal than they shouldn't have been trying to hide their actions.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildasu View Post
Respecting the legal rights of everyone is a better policy.
I completely respect photographer's legal rights and I mentioned that in my original post, which is why I always nicely ask them to delete photos of us before any other action. My hope in trying this approach first is any photographer will respect our request to not be photographed and our need for discression in exposing our nude activities. I'm very much a conflict avoidance person and always attempt a level headed approach before escalating.

I've destroyed exactly one memory card when I felt the photographer's actions would adversely affect my and my wife's personal life. And I'd do it again if the situation were to ever repeat itself.

I've spent enough time at nude beaches to say that you'd much rather me confronting you than 90% of the other people I've seen confront voyeur photographers.

If everyone is so confident in their impunity for taking voyeur photos on nude beaches, then why conceal the activity? Is it because you fear confrontation or know that there's a moral issue with what you're doing?

Let me flip this on its head and ask, if you were confronted by someone who caught you taking photos of them, and they asked you to delete those photos -- what would your reaction be? Would you comply, fight or flight?

I knew I'd get flamed for my reply to this thread. Just trying to provide a counter-point.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nopubes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 04:33 PM

Thanked 43,239 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
One gentleman called the police when another guy I was with, who helped me confront the voyeur, destroyed the memory card. When the police officer arrived I simply said that the individual was taking photos of underage children and it was not anyone's intent to destroy evidence. The officer could ask anyone else on the beach whether the guy was taking nude pictures of children (knowing that the mob would go against the voyeur) and the guy spit on me. He was then arrested for simple assault and we've never seen him again (not sure if he was charged with anything else. Since it was witnessed by the officer I didn't have to press charges).
So your friend destroyed that guy's property (was said photographer even breaking the law?), you then claimed he was a p********* (or for our USA members p********) and yet you're surprised when he assaults you? Words fail me...

Quote:
There were several children on the beach. It was a plausible accusation that I left up to an impartial person to decide the validity of.
Yet your friend had destroyed any potential evidence.

Quote:
If the individual was doing nothing illegal than they shouldn't have been trying to hide their actions.
Maybe if there weren't hypocrites like yourself throwing your weight around he wouldn't have felt the need to do try and hide what he was doing?

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.

Last edited by jc666; 06-13-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:55 PM

Thanked 7,485 Times in 364 Posts
Default no surprise

I wondered how long it would take for this to blow up
Defending the indefensible is never going to work,illicit photography whether actually illegal or not will by its nature be emotive. Voyeuristic photography by definition is invasive and any invasive action is bound to have a consequence at some point.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twokings For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc666 View Post
yet you're surprised when he assaults you? Words fail me...
Reread what I wrote. I never said I was surprised and I never pressed charges. He assaulted me, in front of a police officer (who he called) and the police officer chose to have the State take legal action. Was I completely right in my actions? Nope, not trying to say I was. Just trying to protect my, and my wife's likeness, from being used against us at some point. I don't expect you to respect my position, I'm simply providing context and clarity to how I, as someone on the other side of the lens, feels.

Quote:
Yet your friend had destroyed any potential evidence.
I think friend is a bit strong. He was another guy on the beach who was sick of this guy taking photos when asked, by multiple people, to stop. The camera in question was hidden in a cookie box.

Quote:
Maybe if there weren't hypocrites like yourself throwing your weight around he wouldn't have felt the need to do try and hide what he was doing?
You're reading what you want to read but not what I posted.

If my wife and I see someone walking down the beach with a camera fully exposed and we don't want to be photographed we cover ourselves. Simple as that. No words are ever exchanged, nor do they need to be. They have just as much of a right to be there, with a camera, as we do.

It's the folks who hide the cameras that creates the animosity and the uncomfortable environment.

I understand I'm in the minority within this board on this position, but take a logical step back. If you survey the average nude beach goer whether or not voyeur photography should be allowed - how many people do you think would say they'd prefer if it was banned? Certainly greater than the majority. I don't advocate for anyone but myself and my wife. If I see someone taking voyeur photos I don't take it upon myself to police the beach, unless I see the camera being pointed at us, at which point - as I mentioned - I ask very politely to erase the photos they've taken of us. The majority of the time the individual complies and we both go on our way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nopubes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2013, 05:13 PM

Thanked 93,997 Times in 2,465 Posts
Default ha ha!!

NoPubes,you have been trodding in the HORNET'S NEST.....I would give in if I were you,....on OCC you can never expect to be awarded for your unacceptable behavior...ha!!...I rest my case...
The Following User Says Thank You to tonto2011 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s