uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2019, 10:38 AM

Default Buy Gas

I stopped to get gas in my car. While I was pumping mine a nice looking woman pulled up on the other side. When she came around the car I saw she was wearing a short skirt and had nice legs. She could not get he door open to her gas tank so I went over and helped. She told me she was having a terrible day and that her car would not start when she left work someone helped her. I told her I would pull my car aside and make sure her's would start. I parked out of the way and walked back over. She was almost out of gas and I thought that might be why it didn't start. When she got ready to get in the car I held the door for her and stood aside. I got a great panty view as she got it. She was wearing a black lace panty that was thin. Once she got in the car it would not start so I had her open the hood. I saw the problem her battery cable was loose so I put it back on then moved up to to where I could see her and told her to start it. The whole time I stood there I was able to look up her skirt.
Old 09-24-2019, 10:43 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seharris01 View Post
I stopped to get gas in my car. While I was pumping mine a nice looking woman pulled up on the other side. When she came around the car I saw she was wearing a short skirt and had nice legs. She could not get he door open to her gas tank so I went over and helped. She told me she was having a terrible day and that her car would not start when she left work someone helped her. I told her I would pull my car aside and make sure her's would start. I parked out of the way and walked back over. She was almost out of gas and I thought that might be why it didn't start. When she got ready to get in the car I held the door for her and stood aside. I got a great panty view as she got it. She was wearing a black lace panty that was thin. Once she got in the car it would not start so I had her open the hood. I saw the problem her battery cable was loose so I put it back on then moved up to to where I could see her and told her to start it. The whole time I stood there I was able to look up her skirt.
Gas stations are a great place for a quick glance as women get in and out of their vehicles to pump gas.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Gas stations are a great place for a quick glance as women get in and out of their vehicles to pump gas.
Now I know why the guy at the gas station is so willing to pump my gas.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberly22 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 03:44 PM

Thanked 2,508 Times in 98 Posts

I'm guessing that's not all he'd like to pump! I enjoy playing the damsel in distress not knowing how to put air into my tyres. A knight in shining armour always appears to offer to show me what to do and I squat down to watch intently forgetting that I'm not wearing panties.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2019, 08:30 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

I was a pump jockey for a summer many years ago. Good looking women got their windshields washed very thoroughly...

DR
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2019, 07:18 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Full Service Gas Stations

Posted this elsewhere [possibly in this thread? ] but may be worth a retelling: A few years ago was on a trip with the Mrs and we drove through a state which requires attendants to pump the gas. At a service area on the interstate I got out to hit the head and the wife said she wanted to put polish on her toenails while the car was stopped so it was done before we reached our destination. Left her in the front passenger seat and I told the young attendent to fill it. It was a cloudless sky with the bright sun streaming through the windshield. As I returned several minutes later though while still at a distance I see the guy is washing the windshield on the driver's side. He then switches sides to clean the passenger side. Then switches sides again to do the driver's side - again. When I get to the car I see my wife is still working on her toes, with her foot up on the seat, and can easily see up her short skirt and her lace thong. The penny drops. The attendant was putting in an extra effort washing each side of the windshield depending on which foot my wife had up on the seat, which gave him a perfect upskirt view. Have no idea how many times he had cleaned each side of the windshield; my wife typically puts on several coats of quick dry polish so each foot could have been on her seat multiple times. When I got in the car I said something along the lines that the attendant has been enjoying the view. My wife feigned shock - she will deny she ever does anything on purpose - but know she enjoyed giving the guy a show.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:07 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Posted this elsewhere [possibly in this thread? ] but may be worth a retelling: A few years ago was on a trip with the Mrs and we drove through a state which requires attendants to pump the gas. At a service area on the interstate I got out to hit the head and the wife said she wanted to put polish on her toenails while the car was stopped so it was done before we reached our destination. Left her in the front passenger seat and I told the young attendent to fill it. It was a cloudless sky with the bright sun streaming through the windshield. As I returned several minutes later though while still at a distance I see the guy is washing the windshield on the driver's side. He then switches sides to clean the passenger side. Then switches sides again to do the driver's side - again. When I get to the car I see my wife is still working on her toes, with her foot up on the seat, and can easily see up her short skirt and her lace thong. The penny drops. The attendant was putting in an extra effort washing each side of the windshield depending on which foot my wife had up on the seat, which gave him a perfect upskirt view. Have no idea how many times he had cleaned each side of the windshield; my wife typically puts on several coats of quick dry polish so each foot could have been on her seat multiple times. When I got in the car I said something along the lines that the attendant has been enjoying the view. My wife feigned shock - she will deny she ever does anything on purpose - but know she enjoyed giving the guy a show.
My wife did the same thing passing through Oregon once. No panties, she pretended to be reading a book. I didn't realize it until I saw the attendant drop his squeegee and I walked in front of the van and got a view.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2019, 07:48 AM

Thanked 5,756 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife did the same thing passing through Oregon once. No panties, she pretended to be reading a book. I didn't realize it until I saw the attendant drop his squeegee and I walked in front of the van and got a view.
Yeah, it's a game we play every time we go to Oregon. LOL
Old 09-27-2019, 07:56 AM

Thanked 84,625 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Yeah, it's a game we play every time we go to Oregon. LOL
Can also do it in New Jersey - only 2 states you cannot pump your own gas
Old 09-27-2019, 10:26 AM

Default Flat tire

I was on the way to a party and I was wearing a short white skirt. I saw this stuff all over the road, but not in time to miss it. I ended up with a flat tire. I found the jack and read the instructions on how to use it. It was the kind you have to place under the axle. I was thinking about having to crawl under the car in that white skirt when this older guy stopped and asked if he could help. I told him what needed to be done and he said no problem. He crawled under my car and set the jack. I stood beside the car as he came out he had a perfect view up my skirt. I know he was looking he just laid there a minute or so looking up then put on my spare. When he crawled out the second time I was in the same place. He told me if I would spread my legs a little and then turn slowly around I would not owe him anything. I was glad to let him enjoy the view for changing my tire.

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12