Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-15-2014, 08:48 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahbr83 View Post
I must be doing something wrong. Anyone that knocks at our door gets a flash of something... whether its a set of pokey nips through a t-shirt early in the morning, or answering to the postman in a t shirt dress, or tiny bikini. I always bend over to put the parcel on the stairs behind me. I've done the pizza delivery one to death. We've had plumbers to fix the water tank and I've been stood next to him in my shortest skirt as he's lying down, I've been 'caught' in just a thong in the lounge ironing by the window cleaner... they all just seem to talk to me about their kids etc. I suppose they must see it all the time!
All I can say is they must be mad!!! having seen your photo in the hotel window if I saw you dressed like that when working at your house I would have to see if I could get lucky.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2014, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
Here is the second part of the story about the boiler man. This was written by Tracy as I was not there.

The following morning Kev went to work leaving me to get ready for the boiler man to come back. I had told him the day before was a one off so he was not expecting anything. Kev and I had talked about things and Kev had left it up to me if I wanted to have a little more fun.

I had a couple of hours before the boiler man was due to arrive so I decided to have a nice long soak in the bath after my bath I spent a while deciding what to wear I wanted to look as sexy as I could I started with stockings and a suspender belt I found out some nice underwear and a short skirt and flimsy top. I then decided not to bother with anything except the stockings and suspender belt. I put on a thin dressing gown just in case anyone else came. I then sat in the living room waiting for the doorbell.

At almost exactly the time arranged I heard a van pull up outside I got up and looked out the window to make sure it was him. It was so I took off the dressing gown and went to open the door in just the stockings and suspenders finished off with and pair of black high heeled shoes to finish the look. I opened the door wide and stood there where anyone walking past could have seen me. (I don’t think anyone did see me but I didn’t care if they did) As soon as the boiler man saw me a great big smile came on his face he came to the door put his arms around me and gave me a great big hug and kissed me our tongues meeting still standing at the door. I took him by the hand and led him into the living room we sat on the sofa and started kissing again. I soon stripped him of his clothes I went down between his legs and took his hard cock into my mouth I ran my tongue all-round the head and in the eye I carried on with this until he shot his cum now I don’t like the taste of cum and normally I only let Kev cum in my mouth I tried to swallow it but I couldn’t so I had to spite (sorry I know not sexy but true).

I then sat in the chair Kev normally sits in I spread my legs wide and the boiler guy went down on me licking my pussy he flicked his tongue over my clit and drove me wild I just kept coming. After a while he was hard again I asked him to make love to me on Kev’s chair. He slid into me and we made love for about an hour stopping every time he came close to coming. He then shot his cream into me filling me. We cuddled and kissed for a while then he said he had better get the service done so he went and serviced the fire and then boiler naked. It was funny watching a guy work nude but I was so turned on I had to have him make love to me one more time before he left.

I have seen him a few times since then in the town normally with a woman who I think is his wife we have never been together since. Every year I hope it will be him that comes to do my service but so far no sign. We never even found out his name.

There is one more story about workmen and Tracy I will tell you later if people want to read it.
Both of your stories are so hot! Can I prepare for you a Mediterranean or Greek meal and then spend the night with your wife please?!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to revani For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2014, 07:00 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
I suppose they must see it all the time!
Yes that part is true. I hate to admit it but when the factory where I worked moved to NY I lost my office job. I became a salesman trying two different sales routes for over two years.
Even in the midwest you see everything over time. Being married to a young horny wife, having kids, and needing my job, I didn't dare fool around. It wasn't easy with some of those women who looked like you. But it's just a fact of life.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2014, 11:00 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts
Default The Sparky

This is the last story for this section there are loads of times workmen and delivery guys have seen Tracy in various states of undress but this is the last one that lead to anything more than a comment.

This is a bout a visit from a sparky

This is a story that Tracy told me about when I got home from work one day.
We live in a rented housing association house. That means if we need repairs doing we phone the office and either one of their people comes out or they subcontract the work. We had a problem with the living room light switch but as it was not an urgent as we could use lamps we were told someone would call us before coming out.
The day after we had reported the fault Tracy was making the most of the warm weather and was sunbathing in the garden topless she had put a note on the front door to say the knock loudly on the back gate as she was in the garden. Tracy said that she must have dozed off for a bit she woke with a start to the sound of someone talking to her. He said sorry but he had knocked on the gate but as he got no answer he had let his self in.
Tracy tried to cover herself up with her hands. The guy said that he was there to fix the light switch. Tracy looked by the side of the lounger for her bikini top but remembered that she had left it in the kitchen. She got up still trying to cover her tits Tracy said she had to drop her hands to stand so her tits were on full view again as she stood up. Once she was standing Tracy covered back up and told the guy to follow her she would show him where the switch was.

When they got to the kitchen Tracy picked up her bikini top and went to put it on. For the first time the workman mentioned her state of undress. He said something like it seems a shame to cover those. Tracy said that as he said this she looked at him properly for the first time he was a guy probably in his mid-50s but good looking and still in shape. Tracy said as long as he was OK with her being topless she couldn’t see the harm after all he had already seen her tits anyway. Tracy led him to the living room she was no longer covering up he looked at the switch and said it needed a new one. He went out to his van to get a new one.

When he came back in he looked over to the computer Tracy had been on line before going out in the garden she had stayed on my login I have a screen saver of photos mostly of family but some of Tracy topless and nude. The photo on screen was Tracy naked with her legs open showing everything. Tracy realised what was on screen and stood in front of the screen and said sorry you weren’t meant to see that. He answered that he was not sure what was better looking at Tracy topless in the flesh or seeing her naked in the photo. Tracy said that she was not sure why she did and said what she did next she took a couple of steps towards him and said surly in the flesh is better? You can’t touch a photo. With that he put his hands onto Tracy’s tits and started have a good feel. Tracy’s nipples were hard in no time his hands were soon replaced by his mouth. He stopped sucking her tits and they kissed for the first time as they kissed his hand found its way in to her bikini bottoms he was soon fingering her and rubbing her clit. Tracy said that she helped him out of his cloths until he was down to just his underpants Tracy knelt down in front of him his cock was hard and trying to escape. Tracy pulled his pants down and his cock sprung up hard into her face. Tracy took him into her mouth and started to suck his cock. After a while Tracy stopped and led him over to the sofa she sat down he pulled off her bikini bottoms and started to lick her pussy. After a bit of this he stopped and went up to Kiss Tracy again as they kissed Tracy could feel his hard cock resting against her pussy she reached down and opened herself and guided his cock into her. They fucked on the sofa for about ten minutes or so. They then moved so Tracy was leaning over the sofa and he took her from behind. They fucked like this fir a bit Tracy said she had her eyes closed enjoying the moment.

Then Tracy said she felt a movement next to her she opened her eyes and right in front of her face was another hard cock she looked up and saw it belonged to a young lad of about 18-20 years old. The lad said he had come to see what was taking so long to just change a switch. It turned out he was the workman’s apprentice he had been finishing off at a house up the road. He had been watching his boss fuck Tracy he had stripped off and decided to see if he could get some fun as well. Tracy took the lad into her mouth and started to suck him off the first guy was fucking her harder his strokes were speeding up Tracy wanted to tell him to pull out but couldn’t as every time he plunged into her the young lads cock went deeper into her mouth. Tracy felt the first guy push in really and shoot his load deep into her pussy. Tracy was a little worried as she was not on the pill at this time. The first guy pulled out and was replaced by the young lad Tracy and his boss were kissing as he fucked her. He didn’t last as long in fact he took Tracy by surprise and pumped a second load into her.

Both of the guys got dressed they changed the switch then both kissed Tracy goodbye and left her sitting on the sofa with her legs half open and their cum leaking out of her.

When I got home from work Tracy told me what had happened I was soon fucking her as I thought it was so hot. Tracy said what about the risk of being pregnant we did a check and worked out that it was very unlikely at the time of the cycle it was. We were right luckily but had she got pregnant we would have kept it.

Last edited by KevandTracyWiltsUK; 09-16-2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Correct silly spelling error
Old 09-16-2014, 06:46 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default tow truck driver

About a year ago we had to have our chevy blazer towed to a garage to be worked on, my wife was in a t shirt and wearing daisy duke tight shorts and her red hair was wild looking. When the tow company guy showed up he couldnt keep his eyes off her, he tried real hard to talk to her instead of me and every chance he got he was trying to get behind her to scope her ass. I though it was funny as hell, I bet he jacked off later on lol.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:52 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
I must be doing something wrong. Anyone that knocks at our door gets a flash of something... whether its a set of pokey nips through a t-shirt early in the morning, or answering to the postman in a t shirt dress, or tiny bikini. I always bend over to put the parcel on the stairs behind me. I've done the pizza delivery one to death. We've had plumbers to fix the water tank and I've been stood next to him in my shortest skirt as he's lying down, I've been 'caught' in just a thong in the lounge ironing by the window cleaner... they all just seem to talk to me about their kids etc. I suppose they must see it all the time!
Considering the figure in your pictures, I’m surprised it hasn’t worked out for you more often. But considering ModelT’s observance that it’s fairly common to see women not completely dressed in her own home, I can understand how a repairman who is on a monitored schedule or married or doesn’t want to risk his job for misinterpreting a customer’s motives, taking the plunge and presuming that the lady of the house wants to have quickie sex because she’s showing some flesh is still a big leap of faith. I’ll bet if you put your mind to it you can think of something to say or do to get your point across...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 11:26 AM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Thx for the stories itt guys and gals!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 11:29 AM

Thanked 1,034 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
My buddy was supposed to come over this morning to help me in garage at 12 but he showed up an hour early and the wife didn't know, I couldn't find my duct tape and remembered she had it earlier so I yelled for her to bring it, she walked out in the garage wearing her panties only, she was shocked to see him and he was just as shocked to see her tits...she ran back in the house and was mad at me when he left, said I should of told her he was here. He kept on the entire time about how he was sorry but she has some nice tits, I told him yeah she does.

She has nice everything!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbatbeach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 01:21 PM

Thanked 3,993 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Well, you must understand the risks from the guy's point of view. He is most certainly enjoying the view, and, while happening onto a beautiful girl sometimes occurs, it's not exactly routine, but it is highly pleasurable and assuredly makes his day. However, if he makes a sexual advance and it turns out that he read the situation wrong, there are so many potential land mines that virtually no guy is going to try it, namely, cock-tease women who weren't going to go all the way, accusations of r@pe, jealous husbands, "bunny boiler" women, getting fired from his job, divorce, child support and being cut off from his kids. If r@pe accusations stick, prison. A heavy price for a few minutes of ecstasy, if, in fact, he guessed wrong.

I exactly get the thrill of fucking the pizza delivery guy. I've encouraged my wife to dress scantily under similar situations. We had some lifestyle friends over one evening and both wives answered the door, both dressed pretty sl*tty. You shoulda seen the leer on the pizza guy's face. He kept talking, trying to keep the door open as long as possible before finally, reluctantly, turning to leave.

You're going to have to be more proactive and suggestive to get any action, and even then a large majority of them still won't go for it. Also consider what ramifications might flow from such an encounter-- guy gets back to the shop that afternoon and says to his co-workers, "hey, guess what happened to me today on that service call on Maple Street." Make sure you're up for more attention from guys who potentially heard the bragging.

Sorry to be a buzz kill. I get the fun factor. Just be careful.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 08:23 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Luviticus right on the mark. That r@pe thing is a scary fact of life and even when with a known prostitute the tables can turn.
I'd say if you are a female and want to tease deliverymen of any kind just keep it to the teasing and flaunting part of the game. If you really do want to go farther make it clear. Even then, it's a gamble for the working man.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2