Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-03-2013, 12:12 AM

I'm inclined to agree, honestly. From a personal standpoint, that unwillingness and embarrassment is what I look for in stories like this. It's okay for the girls to wind up liking the attention, and sex obviously isn't a hang-up for me when it comes to these types of stories, but the point of enf, at least in my opinion, is to focus on the embarrassment; the sheepish squirming and trying to cover up and the girls desperate clinging to what remains of their dignity. I get that no one writing these is exactly creating award-winning literature, but when things escalate to the point where the girls are being ****d or traumatized, that immediately ruins it for me. That's honestly why I stopped enjoying Camp Clearwater. Some of the paths started out alright, but then there seemed to be an awful lot of the girls breaking down sobbing and shitting their pants in front of their mothers and it just got uncomfortable.

I guess from my perspective, if you want to write a **** story, this isn't really the right genre for that. There's a big difference between girls being embarrassed and stripped in public, and girls being held down and forced to suck off four dudes at once, you know?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigMara For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2013, 07:01 PM

I think part of the issue is that on many sites ENF isn't a separate genre, it's lumped into a general humiliation genre with stories that run from very tame EUF (essentially just teasing and underwear flashing) to extremely dark mutilation and masochistic stories (BDSM sometimes being included in the same section). Such general 'humil' categories will often include humiliation elements of other genres such as scat and abdl. That being the case fans and writers of parts of the humiliation section on these sites, with perhaps a more broad taste than just EUF or ENF or incontinence humiliation, may find themselves merging the individual genres subconsciously (or perhaps simply not realising it may be an issue) when writing in an ENF story that's in its own separate category.

That's my thoughts on the matter anyway, for what they're worth. Whether there's something to them or I'm just over thinking it I don't know.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:38 AM

My take on the matter is that I simply avoid the extreme stuff in ENF interactive stories. Obviously if the creator of said story doesn't want that stuff then it shouldn't be there but if there's nothing saying they aren't allowed to do it, then just ignore it.
And if you can't ignore well, sucks for all of us but that's the nature of interactives.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:10 PM

If someone's into the more extreme stuff in stories, I don't particularly have a problem with that. It's just not something I enjoy. That's all I meant.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:02 PM

I agree with you, it's just that I was pointing out why we seem to get extreme stuff in tamer stories.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:13 PM

I see mrwoodson has started crapping in the Ditzy Miss Lizzie story, potentially ruining what could be some good threads.

I'm beginning to think this guy is a troll.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:22 PM

The dude has been a troll for months now. I encourage any and all interactive authors to delete his 'chapters.'
If not, then I recommend just choosing one of his options and ignoring his previous 'contribution' I don't want to let him ruin good stories.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:23 PM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMara View Post
I'm inclined to agree, honestly. From a personal standpoint, that unwillingness and embarrassment is what I look for in stories like this. It's okay for the girls to wind up liking the attention, and sex obviously isn't a hang-up for me when it comes to these types of stories, but the point of enf, at least in my opinion, is to focus on the embarrassment; the sheepish squirming and trying to cover up and the girls desperate clinging to what remains of their dignity. I get that no one writing these is exactly creating award-winning literature, but when things escalate to the point where the girls are being ****d or traumatized, that immediately ruins it for me. That's honestly why I stopped enjoying Camp Clearwater. Some of the paths started out alright, but then there seemed to be an awful lot of the girls breaking down sobbing and shitting their pants in front of their mothers and it just got uncomfortable.

I guess from my perspective, if you want to write a **** story, this isn't really the right genre for that. There's a big difference between girls being embarrassed and stripped in public, and girls being held down and forced to suck off four dudes at once, you know?

Very well said some themes are either too violent or sexually graphic, I my self is not a fan of full nudity being a panty fetishist my self I am more into the EUF category so almost all of my concepts are Non-nude and does not involve sexual contact I prefer short stories. I have written for a different group before a non English one but most the members of that forum easily get bored or even bash me since my stories don't include intercourse so I have to modify my stories to "suite the crowds taste".

That being said I was not able to convey my true ideas since it is sort of illogical for a girl being embarrassed but then decides to have consensual sex. So I wasnt able to put the EUF/ENF element to much and since they all request some sort of intercourse all of my work ended up becoming Hardcore which is not my thing I want to cater to the Non-nude fans out there I know they are a fringe group but still there are those who wants the EUF.

Having read your post gives me an inspiration to finish my stories as I originally intended Embarrassment Non-nude and not violent at all.

I have some stories pending and I have some that is already somewhat completed but its in a different language so I will translate that first.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PforPanchira View Post
Very well said some themes are either too violent or sexually graphic, I my self is not a fan of full nudity being a panty fetishist my self I am more into the EUF category so almost all of my concepts are Non-nude and does not involve sexual contact I prefer short stories. I have written for a different group before a non English one but most the members of that forum easily get bored or even bash me since my stories don't include intercourse so I have to modify my stories to "suite the crowds taste".

That being said I was not able to convey my true ideas since it is sort of illogical for a girl being embarrassed but then decides to have consensual sex. So I wasnt able to put the EUF/ENF element to much and since they all request some sort of intercourse all of my work ended up becoming Hardcore which is not my thing I want to cater to the Non-nude fans out there I know they are a fringe group but still there are those who wants the EUF.

Having read your post gives me an inspiration to finish my stories as I originally intended Embarrassment Non-nude and not violent at all.

I have some stories pending and I have some that is already somewhat completed but its in a different language so I will translate that first.
Go for it, mate. I haven't read many EUF stories but I'd definitely like to give them a go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 06:49 PM

Thought I would start my own story based around something not seen much on Writing.com:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...-Exhibitionist

Enjoy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s