Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2014, 10:01 PM

Thanked 1,438 Times in 41 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Your history is a lot like ours. I got my wife's cherry when we were young and in HS but we spent a number of years apart during college where we considered ourselves "going together" but allowed to date.

And for both of us "dating" included a lot of boning others. No harm, no foul.............

But do you think your wife may have had a few/several/many others of whom you have no knowledge? I'm pretty sure my wife has so indulged.
Since we have been married and decided to be "open" I doubt that she has had guys I don't know about. She normally delights in telling me what she has been up to and so I doubt she has had any "secret" boyfriends.

While she was in college, I'm not so sure. We would spend weeks apart between visits. There was only a small group of them in her class (about a dozen) and they all seemed very familiar and close. I went to a couple of their parties and was amazed at how open they were with each other, and how quickly the clothes came off when they got drunk. There were definitely guys there that wanted to fuck her, but I don't know for sure whether they did. She has never told me either way.

There was also a period of about 8 months in that time when she was stripping for a company that did bachelor parties. She has always been a bit coy about what went on at the parties. All I know is she did stuff with toys, veggies etc. I doubt very much that anything more than that went on, but who knows. She never talks about it, and when pressed doesn't tell me much.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dg1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 01:07 PM

Smile DG1977

Hmm, I see lots of similarities with my wife during our far apart college years.

First, you take a coed who is used to getting a lot of cock from her boyfriend, Then separate them by a great distance--too far to visit for weekends, etc. Then introduce a lot of other horny college kids close by and the opportunity and motivation to "hook up" is very powerful.

And you indicated that she dad some "close calls" in college that you reacted to angrily. So either she stopped fooling around or just stopped telling you about it. Your call..........

In my wife's case, she just stopped telling me about it.

We were in college in the 60's--at the beginning of the sexual revolution. How about you?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post

We were in college in the 60's--at the beginning of the sexual revolution. How about you?
Nah we were in college in the late 90's.
All I really know for sure is that they all saw her naked and at least one and I think two of the guys fingered her (and one of her female friends did too but that's ok haha!).

To be honest we have never really talked about those times in detail.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dg1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 02:10 PM

Thanked 60,364 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
This is a "OH shit that's what it means moment". I enjoy this rockers songs and know many by heart but I never thought about Fire Down Below and what the song was about. Had no clue it was about hookers but damn it makes total sense now. Hot story too there is something so sexy about a mature lady with a nice sloppy well used pussy isn't there? Thanks for the story.
She has letters from him. They dated about a year. I met her right after him. Funny that song is about hookers....makes me think. What don't I know! Maybe I don't want to know!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crassnburn96 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 12:52 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg1977 View Post
Nah we were in college in the late 90's.
All I really know for sure is that they all saw her naked and at least one and I think two of the guys fingered her (and one of her female friends did too but that's ok haha!).

To be honest we have never really talked about those times in detail.
Two guys and a girl all fingering her, now those are the details I want to hear about.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Two guys and a girl all fingering her, now those are the details I want to hear about.
I don't really know that much of the details.
The first guy (the one that really wanted to fuck her and made no attempt to hide it) ended up fingering her in the bathroom at a party they were at. I can't even remember how I found out about it later. All I can really remember is she told me "one thing led to another" and he fingered her. We had a fight at the time, and that was that.

The other guy and the girl I don't know much about either. Her story was that she was asleep with her female friend in the same bed together, after another party.
She woke in the night and someone was fingering her. She went with it for a while because she was still half asleep and thought it was a dream. When she woke we realised her friend was having sex with one of the guys, and they both had their hands down her underwear.
She sat up and her friend said it was "her turn", implying that the guy (who my gf had no attraction to at all) was now going to fuck her. She said no, and I'm not really sure what happened after that.
That was the story told to me at the time, anyway...
Old 02-22-2014, 09:35 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg1977 View Post
I don't really know that much of the details.
The first guy (the one that really wanted to fuck her and made no attempt to hide it) ended up fingering her in the bathroom at a party they were at. I can't even remember how I found out about it later. All I can really remember is she told me "one thing led to another" and he fingered her. We had a fight at the time, and that was that.

The other guy and the girl I don't know much about either. Her story was that she was asleep with her female friend in the same bed together, after another party.
She woke in the night and someone was fingering her. She went with it for a while because she was still half asleep and thought it was a dream. When she woke we realised her friend was having sex with one of the guys, and they both had their hands down her underwear.
She sat up and her friend said it was "her turn", implying that the guy (who my gf had no attraction to at all) was now going to fuck her. She said no, and I'm not really sure what happened after that.
That was the story told to me at the time, anyway...
That's pretty hot, thanks for sharing it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2014, 09:40 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts

I was the only for my wife until I fixed her up with a young black guy for her 50th birthday. That started her to be black only for the next 6 years. She says she has fucked somewhere between 100 and 150 black guys in that 6 years.
She also thinks she had a black cock stuck in her pussy/ass at least a 1000 times.

John
Old 03-01-2014, 08:05 AM

Thanked 4,933 Times in 205 Posts

We got drunk a few weeks ago and that subject came up. Its turned out to be about 17 in high school. My wife said it was the 70's...free love. Most were one nighters. This picture is my favorite. We are in the middle. This is around 1978. We did a swap with the couple on the left a few weeks after this was taken. It also turned into a mfm after his girlfriend passed out. The couple on the right is her best friend. My wife dated her boyfriend in high school and they fucked. I didn't know it at the time. So all three cocks in this picture were in her pussy. She is the only one in this picture that was seen naked by everyone at one time.
Attached Thumbnails
viewer.jpg  

Last edited by bobbyj712; 03-01-2014 at 08:16 AM.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyj712 View Post
We got drunk a few weeks ago and that subject came up. Its turned out to be about 17 in high school. My wife said it was the 70's...free love. Most were one nighters. This picture is my favorite. We are in the middle. This is around 1978. We did a swap with the couple on the left a few weeks after this was taken. It also turned into a mfm after his girlfriend passed out. The couple on the right is her best friend. My wife dated her boyfriend in high school and they fucked. I didn't know it at the time. So all three cocks in this picture were in her pussy. She is the only one in this picture that was seen naked by everyone at one time.
Good story... These situations always seem to be interesting. I remember back in younger days, when some friends in the military had traded around girl friends (just happened over time). One fellow married a lady that another friend had fucked many times a short time earlier. Of course she told her new husband and we all worked together, but fortunately it never really became an issue. This was not an isolated situation.

Another side story, not quite the same. My first wife and I ended up divorcing after 13 years. (We are back together now). She later married a guy who divorced his first wife after she went and fucked ALL of his friends. She did it to piss him off, and it did. Myself, I wouldn't mind at all. I would hope that she had fun and leave it at that. I have told several women and/or their male friends: I don't own her, she is free to do what she wants with who she wants. It is her body, and if she wants to fuck someone, I hope she has a great time. I will do all I can for her too.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607