Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-25-2012, 08:36 PM

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm sorry chapter 4 took so long but i am very self conscious about my writing and often rewrite chapters several times before i finally post. Chapter 5 is currently under way and will have some more twists. I've had this story in my head for years and finally decided to write it down. Everything in the story happens for a reason so if something seems odd or random its probably setting something up for a future chapter. I welcome any and all feedback so please tell me what you think.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zechs195 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 07:39 PM

Thanked 2,272 Times in 159 Posts

Would LOVE to see more.
The Following User Says Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 12:58 AM

Default chapter 5

The door opened and Sam immediately stepped out first. Katie had barely felt the warmth of her hand leave her before Sam had joined the line of prisoners in front of them. Katie stepped in line behind her and then other prisoners joined behind them. The prisoner behind Katie whispered into Katie's ear "nice ass, I'd have loved to see how you got this beating. Was it Sam? I bet she broke you in real good." as she started to caress and squeeze her still very sore and sensitive cheeks. Katie looked behind her to see a Tall dark woman abusing her and in her fear Katie reached out to Sam's shoulder looking for protection from this beast of a woman. Sam turned around shoving away Katie's arm and shouted "what the fuck do you want, b*tch?!" Katie was shocked, she knew Sam had to put on an act but it was so cold and mean it didn't feel like an act at all. Katie just tried to point to the woman behind her who was still squeezing her sensitive behind this alone made her want to cry and Sam's coldness started to well the tears in her eyes. Sam saw what was happening and shouted to the tall woman "Trina, what the hell do you think you're doing grabbing my meat?!" Trina said "I just saw what you did to her ass and was admiring your work. how many times did you spank her before she gave you the goods?" Trina had mistaken Katie's fathers work for Sam's and that was probably better for their charade. Katie didn't like seeing Sam so mean and cold but if that's how she had to act to keep up the facade and still protect her she would gladly take it to save her from more abuse. "That's none of your damn business, needless to say she now knows the pecking order. Do i need to teach you the pecking order too or are you gonna get your hands off my b*tch?" Trina removed her hands from Katie and Katie smiled widely at Sam for saving her. Trina saw the smile and looked questioningly, seeing trina's look, Sam then proceeded to slap katie hard across the face. "don't you smile at me ,wh*r*. I'm saving that ass for me that is all, I don't care about you or your feelings one way or another." Katie was now rubbing her and face and sobbing quietly. Katie wondered to herself was this really an act? or was Sam's affection from before the act? Either the guards didn't notice or more likely didn't care as Natalie wasn't present but it didn't matter as they were now at the showers and the time of the ritual was at hand.
They entered showers and Katie noticed not a single guard. All the faucets were running creating a hot steamy environment with at least two dozen woman present. Katie walked towards the center of the room and as she got there the other woman encircled her. Now it was just her and Sam in the middle of the room with all eyes on them. “this is gonna be good” said a young Asian woman to a larger black woman “looks like we missed the warm up” she snickered back after seeing Katie's bottom. A devious looking red-head also was licking her lips “I bet she isn't even out of high school.” Katie thought about facing everyone when she went home and it sent a shutter through her spine. Even though all the women were nude Katie felt like she was the only one naked.
Sam grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around putting her on display to all the other women.
“As you can see this new b*tch here is mine and no one else may claim her, every-” The red head came forward “i will trade anything for her.” “Excuse me?” said sam. “Sorry to interrupt you but i've never seen a peach this ripe, I'll give anything, any of my women, drugs, booze, you name it, I can and will give you whatever you want.” Sam's eyes flickered for a moment the other women thought it was enticement but it was fear, fear for Katie. “Not that this tramp deserves any better than what you put your women through-” Katie did not like the sound of that “- but I trained her just how I like, Terra, and I had to give her a good beating to get there, so I won't be parting with this “peach” any time soon.” Terra nodded and backed away but not before shooting katie a look that sent chills down her spine, a look that made her feel like a thing not a person. “As I was saying, she is mine and none of you will be touching her, is that clear?” The other prisoners nodded, although it was understood that without the ritual it meant nothing. Sam looked at Katie, Katie looked at the floor. “Who do you belong to?” “You.” Katie said meekly. She grabbed Katie's left breast “who does this belong to” “You...” She grabbed katie's right breast “...and this?” “You.” She then grabbed katie's ass she squealed in pain and the other women snickered, “and this?” “you!” she exclaimed out of pain. “Is that a tone you're taking with me, wh*r*?” she asked before slapping katie across the face. Katie started to tear up again. “Stop crying you little sl*t.” She then cupped her hand around katie's pussy without touching the labia “and who's pussy is this?” “yours.” She then reached a finger into her own pussy before shoving it in katie's mouth. Katie was mortified, “Do you like the taste, hussy? Of course you do it's my perfect pussy, and finally who does that mouth belong to?” “You...” Katie gargled at the finger being moved in and out of her mouth.
“On your knees!” Katie dropped to her knees while all the other women licked their lips, some were openly masturbating. Katie couldn't deal but knew she had to keep this up. “You know what to do.” Katie then grabbed Sam's naked ass pulling her towards and began to insert her tongue deep into Sam's pussy she started to move her tongue wildly while sucking on Sam's clit. Sam was trying to hide her intense pleasure by remaining cold and stoic but she had to put a hand on Katie's shoulder to steady herself and then everyone in the room knew just how talented Katie was. “Sam's building already? This meat must be a pro.” said the Asian girl. Terra turned to another girl that was badly bruised “You might be my number two b*tch soon, if I have my way.” The girl said nothing she had nothing but an empty look like no one was home. No one noticed as Terra slipped out of the back of the shower as everyone was busy watching the show.
Sam was starting to moan loudly as Katie continued to work in and out now using her fingers while suckling and using her free hand to massage Sam's right breast. Sam now had both arms resting on Katie's shoulders. Katie couldn't believe what she was doing. She was horrified at her talents, her exposure, that everyone was seeing her, but she was also excited that soon her and sam soon could just be themselves alone in the cell cuddling, she hoped that was the Sam that really was and not the one who slapped and yelled at her, and also she was incredibly turned on. Katie felt like a sl*t and felt even worse for liking it. She increased her speed to try and end this sooner but Sam took one hand off her shoulder leaned over and slapped her really hard on her Katie's very sore ass. Katie let out and a yelp and a tear trickled down her face. “I cum when I want to cum not when you want me to cum, is that clear skank?” Katie looked up into her eyes and nodded. When their eyes met Katie could see a hidden softness behind the cold exterior and knew that the true Sam was the one that held her earlier. Regardless of what pace it was at Sam knew she would cum soon anyway and she did. Sam let out a screaming orgasm which almost masked the sound of the shower door slamming open.
End part 5
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zechs195 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 07:50 PM

Default sorry!

Sorry it took so long for chapter 5 it's been a real challenging year. I hope some of you are still interested. I've given my self considerable lead time to get chapter 6 out in a reasonable time. Everything is about to change and has been building to where I'm about to take it so hopefully you'll stay on for the ride.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zechs195 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2013, 12:13 AM

Cool :D

Yeah great that you are back keep it up
Old 05-28-2013, 01:11 AM

Default Chapter 6

Natalie busted in screaming “everyone except you two” pointing at Katie and Sam “against the right wall”. All the inmates lined up facing the wall with their naked posteriors facing out. Katie knew that Natalie thought she was saving her and she also knew that she had to protect Sam's secret. She knew that to Natalie this looked like the new straight high school girl virgin was being sexually assaulted by the hardened criminal attempted murderer and worst of all she knew Natalie had a soft spot for Katie. Katie got up out of Sam's crotch and looked at Natalie. Katie could see she looked a mixture of upset and angry. Sam looked deep into Katie's eye's and mouthed “I'm sorry”. Before Katie could let Sam know how she felt Natalie grabbed Sam by her arm hard and slammed her against the opposite wall of the other inmates. “This is your last warning b*tch you're going into solitary!” “Whatever you dirty pig I don't need anyone but myself.” Katie began to sob, and Natalie got more angry, thinking it was from the forced sex show, but Katie was crying because her girlfriend was being taken from her and she couldn't do a thing about it. Then it hit Katie that she just thought of Sam as her girlfriend, was she really a lesbian? After less than 24 hours in this situation?
Natalie pulled out something that looked like a cell phone, and grabbed Sam by the hair “bend over inmate, I won't tell you twice!” “Why don't you make me, pig?”
Katie was freaking out. Two people in the world that actually cared about her and they were at at each others throats. Natalie bent Sam over at the waist by pulling her hair down and inserted the device between Sam's ass cheeks and Katie realized it was a scanner for Sam's bar-code. “i can't get a good read, spread your cheeks.” “No, you c*nt.” “Excuse me?” She wrenched Sam's hair back and forced her neck into an incredibly uncomfortable position while still having her bent over at the waist. “Spread them now!” “I don't take orders from no pig!” Katie was watching her friend and lover go at it and decided to walk over. She got down on one knee and She softly grabbed Sam's ass and spread them for Natalie She also massaged Sam's stomach with her shoulder hoping it would provide some comfort and Natalie couldn't see it. She knew to Natalie it would look like revenge but she really wanted the pain to stop for Sam. The machine beeped and then Natalie forced Sam to the floor and cuffed her. None of the other inmates could see what was happening besides Katie but the tell tale beep that only the scanner makes and the sound of cuffs let them know things were not going well for Sam. “Sam's softer than we thought, maybe she'll be on show next time.” Sam faced Katie tears forming in her eyes, not of pain or humiliation or the thought of being next but from knowing Katie would be free by the time she was released from solitary and also of fear for whatever may come Katie's way without her protection. As Sam was being pulled up she mouthed to Katie “keep safe, and stay away from Terra. I love you.” not sure about her feelings but knowing Sam needed it Katie mouthed “I love you too.” Sam was then handed to another guard and removed from the showers. Katie was a mess tears running down her face her first protector had unknowingly removed her second and now she was alone again and the clothed guards reminded her of her naked self. “Everyone back to your cells.” Everyone except Katie marched out and that was when Katie noticed Terra's absence. Katie realized Terra had set Sam up but it was too late to do anything. Katie wondered just how dangerous this Terra was. Natalie grabbed Katie by the hand and pulled her in for a big hug. “Are you okay?” “No” Katie sobbed on her shoulder. “An inmate came and told us everything. I knew she meant you immediately and rushed here to help. I'm sorry I was too late honey.” Katie wasn't sure what to say she knew she had to protect Sam's secret but she also wanted to save her. “Katie, I want you to file a full report of what happened, we'll protect you from that monster for the rest of your sentence and make sure she gets her just desserts.” Katie worried about Sam and was going through extreme internal conflict, she continued to sob while barely hearing Natalie. “In the meantime another inmate has has volunteered to take you in. She's a model behavior inmate so there's no need to worry. Her name is Terra.” “No!” Katie screamed snapping out of her trance. “What is it, Hun?” “She'll hurt me!” “What makes you think that?” Natalie said sounding worried. “Sam told me she's dangerous.” “Sam the girl who assaulted you? Of course she did she probably didn't want you making a friend with someone who'd protect you!” The irony cut Katie like a knife. “Now I'll take you to your new cell to fill out your paper work” Natalie began to take Katie by the arm and Katie’s bare feet were being dragged. “Please listen to me!” ”Katie I know you've been through an ordeal but filing a report is the first step to recovery” before Katie knew what was happening her bare feet were burning from being dragged and she was at the door to Terra's cell. “Please listen I am scared and I don't want to go in there. She set Sam up and did this to get to me. She is going to be worse than Sam was I promise.” “These are very serious allegations, Katie. Terra is a model prisoner unlike that monster Sam, what you're going through is called Stockholm syndrome, when a victim starts to sympathize-” “I know what Stockholm syndrome is believe me and this not it, I am going to be violated worse than Sam did to me, in fact Sam didn't even violate me it was was an act to prevent the other inmates from coming after me!” “An act?” Natalie's face turned from sympathetic to angry “So what else was an act you're little miss innocent virgin act?” Katie was hurt that Natalie didn't understand or want to understand she thought she was her friend but she realized she was nothing but another naked prisoner in prison. Katie who had felt almost comfortable before naked in front of the clothed Natalie now tried to cover herself feeling embarrassed. Katie wondered if she was right, was she really miss innocent or was it an act and Sam just brought out her true self. “You've already been transferred in the system to this cell, I can't put you anywhere but here.” Natalie opened the door and forced Katie inside before she could say another word or be stopped. Katie fell over onto her breasts when she entered from being pushed so hard. She felt betrayed by Natalie but now she knew she was in for worse.
She looked up at Terra and who was laying ass up on the bed with her legs spread. Katie could clearly see her bar coded asshole and pussy. “I was wondering when you'd get here. Well since it's your first day here I’ll let you take your pick as to which to eat first, ass or pussy?” Katie was mortified she still hadn't gotten up from the ground and this woman wanted her to put her tongue in her anus? That's disgusting she thought, she gave into Sam out of feelings and a vagina is a lot different than a butt, she wasn't touching Terra either places no matter what.
“what are you waiting for?” “I won't do it!” “ I saw your talents with Sam and I think you will, I'm letting you even pick where to start and I think that's very generous of me. Say thank you mistress.” “Stop it please you're scaring me.” “Stop?You don't know what you're getting yourself into but that's okay, you'll learn.” Katie stood up and covered her breasts and pussy. It hit Katie that she'd lost her girlfriend and her only other ally she was all alone she got up and started to tear again. She would fight all she could but she knew that if even Sam was afraid of Terra things couldn't bode well for her. Terra rolled over and stood up “I got rid of my previous meat for you, now she'll only be able to service me in the shower, and you two will split that of course. You get me all to yourself the rest of the time. I'm even addressing you! My last b*tch just knew what was expected and knew what would happen if it didn't, she was more of an appliance than a person really but you stay good and I might even learn your name. Say thank you, mistress.” Katie shook her head and Terra walked over to Katie and Katie started to tear up more. Terra grabbed Katie's arms despite resistance and held them above her head. Katie couldn't believe how strong Terra was despite how slim she was. Katie continued to struggle but couldn't move her arms a bit. “Kick me and this gets much much worse.” Terra started looking her over from bottom to top. “Now let's see,my new pet, very pale ,good, small smooth feet, good, skinny ankles, good” She grabbed both of Katie's arms with one hand and still held a strong grip. Katie felt like cattle being examined before the slaughter and it felt worse with her tears being ignored. Terra ran a finger up Katie's right thigh and then her left. “slim smooth legs, good,” She took another finger and traced from Katie’s belly button and ran down to right before her vagina, Katie winced thinking she was about to be penetrated but instead Terra then stopped “smooth tight abdomen and shaved pussy, good” she then forced Katie’s legs apart despite Katie's resistance and felt in between her leg and her vulva “Shaved all the way around, good” Katie thanked her lucky stars for not getting penetrated but couldn't believe Terra thought she could do this just feel her up and take stock of her like a thing not a person. She lifted Katie's right leg up giving her a better view of her pussy “Tight virgin pussy, good, won't last very long but good” Katie was now in full water works sobbing she couldn't take this probing and she missed Sam, she missed her normal life, her family when they still cared, and school when they hadn't all seen her naked, she wanted to run away. She put Katie's leg down and then moved on. “sexy hips, good, small perky breasts, good,” Katie wanted to kick her she was gonna fight she couldn't cry any more and she'd take what happened over being passive any longer but then it hit her this all started when she punched Sandra. She hung her head again and the fight that was just there subsided. The tears continued and still went unacknowledged. “Small pink nipples, good.” she flicked both, another reminder of Sandra. They began to stand “Very easily erected, good.” “Weak skinny shaved arms, good.” The constant goods seemed like a checklist it was like each one ate away at Katie more like an animal being given one final bill of health before being sold and slaughtered. “Cute innocent looking face, good” how could someone look at my face and ignore the tears, am I not human? Katie wondered “nice silky brown hair, good.” She then grabbed Katie's mouth and lowered her jaw and grabbed Katie’s tongue “smooth tongue with talent, good.” Katie thought it was finally over but then a final indignity remained without saying anything Terra spun Katie around “smooth full ass, good. Bruised, good” She then bent Katie over and placed Katie's hands one on each each ass cheek. Katie knew what she wanted and without saying anything but still sobbing spread her ass open for Terra. “No bar code, good, round pink asshole, good.” Terra then ran her finger around Katie's anus another place she'd never been touched “Smooth, good.” Katie was beyond not believing the depths she'd sank to, she knew this was her fate, who could care about a nothing like her? Then she remembered last night and how she cuddled up right next to Sam and Sam held her in her arms. They shared a night that was more special than any other Katie had experienced in the middle of so much pain. Sam cared and even with the space in between them that's all she needed. “Sam...” Katie mumbled through sobs. “Excuse me?” said Terra who very clearly heard what was said “There will be no mention of anything unrelated to servicing me, speaking of which...” She removed Katie's hands from her butt cheeks and leaving her bent over spun her around Terra then lied back on the bed and even though Katie couldn't bring herself to stand up Sam was the only girl for her and even still she would've rather waited if not for the ritual. “I guess my pet is in need of some obedience training because of that tongue I so crave I’ll take it easier than usual.” She sat up and pulled Katie over her knee. Katie who was trying to not give the satisfaction of pleading couldn't help herself “No please not this I'm already so sore I can't take another spanking.” “Do I need to get my pet a muzzle?” Katie kept quiet and just teared silently. Her breasts rubbed against terra's lap and terra gave each a cruel twist. “Owww! Stop!” She then started spanking.
Smack!
Smack!
Smack!
Smack!
Smack!
Smack!
Six lighting fast hard spanks for both cheeks sent Katie wailing in pain. “Owwwwwwwww!” katie sobbed even though she tried to hold it in! Her already sore ass was already on fire and this was just a warm up.
Smack!
Smack!
Smack!
Smack!
Katie couldn't take the pain “It hurts! Please! OWWW!”
Smack!
One final lighting cracker of of a spank came down. Katie waled out and then just sobbed.
Each shot hurt just as much as one of her dads but twice as bad from the bruising and tenderness that was already there.
“That was a warm up. I can train my pet all night, but I would prefer being serviced all night.” “I..” “No talking just doing. Either my pet will stay where they are or start doing her tricks.” Katie got up face covered in in snot and tears from crying and sobbing. She hoped Sam could forgive her, she started to bend over into Terra's lap. “Oh my goodness I've been a terrible owner, I haven't even let my pet outside.” Katie wasn't sure what that meant being called pet and Terra calling herself owner was really starting to get to her. Katie then thought how they only let their dog outside at home when he needed to... Katie then realized what she meant. Terra wanted to punish Katie mentally and physically both for not servicing her quick enough and for bringing up Sam as she wanted Katie to forget life outside the cell and that she wasn't more than a pet. “Go outside and then you get a treat.” Katie had lost all resistance she went over to the toilet and peed for Terra's amusement. She squatted so her her sore ass wouldn't touch the rim “My pet should keep her legs spread so Mistress can make sure she did a good job”. Katie spread her legs so Terra could see stream of urine flow until it ended. She wasn't sure how to clean herself as there was no toilet paper here like in her old cell and thought it was probably another precaution against hiding contraband. She noticed a buttons next to the toilet labed “1” and “2” making an educated guess she pressed “1”. A rod with a clear cup at the end then shot up out of the side of toilet and the cup suctions onto Katie's pussy. Katie let out a gasp as it sucked on and then from the rod shot a jet of water into her pussy cleaning out the urine and also almost bringing her to orgasm as it shot deep into her. After it had drained out the suction released and the device returned to the toilet. “My pet should press 2 if it wants to have done a good job.” Katie didn't know what would happen and was scared but more scared of Terra. She pressed “2”. A second rod and cup shot out of the other side and this one stuck between her cheeks and sucked on. The feeling was bizarre and violating Katie was scared of what was coming when it hit her. A small nozzle had left the center of the rod and was forcing itself into her anus. She almost shot off but a look from Terra and the suction held her in place. It was now fully in her rectum, it burned and Katie couldn't help but feel even more awful as she never imagined ever having something go in there. Then it started shooting water out of the nozzle filling her bowels with water and she realized she was getting an enema. She felt disgusting and then cup that suctioned around her anus was also spraying water now so she was received water in and out of her asshole. Terra just sat there with an almost bored look on her face like what she was doing to Katie was nothing. Katie wished Sam was there to protect her. Finally it stopped and the nozzle removed itself from her anus and it all drained out of her she dared not to look and then cups spraying stopped to and the suction stopped and lowered back in. Katie felt wobbly and woozy from her ordeal and went over to Terra. “Fetch.” Katie got down on her knees and started to go for Terra's pussy. She wiped her tears and tried to pretend it was Sam's. She kept telling herself it was Sam's but she knew it wouldn't be the same because there wasn't feelings behind it.
“Stop! Random search!” They both turned and saw Natalie standing there. Natalie was bugged since dropping off Katie and to put her conscious at ease she had gone and done some snooping and then she came back and saw the crying Katie on her knees she felt horrible for what she had said and done earlier. She grabbed Katie up and out of the cell and told Terra she'd be back to deal with her. Katie wanted Terra to get her retribution right here but decided getting rescued was better. She couldn't believe Natalie came through for her again after what happened earlier. Natalie had a look in her eye that was very worrisome. “Nat... I mean officer Jones-”“Katie just shut it til we get off the block.” Katie shut up not sure what was happening. They exited block D and Natalie turned to to Katie. “I'm sorry, I should have listened to you, I realize I'm one of many who have now screwed you over today, I take full responsibility for what Terra did.” Katie thought about it and wanted to be mad at Natalie for it but couldn't because she was rescued by her too. “After our talk I went to the one person who could corroborate your story, Sam,-” A smile shot across Katie's tear stained face and feeling came back into her her heart after she had worried she had lost all feeling“- I visited her in solitary and after initially telling me to go fuck myself, I told her you were with Terra and she immediately confirmed everything and begged me to save you. I've never seen that side of her and after seeing what you could do to the heart of someone like Sam, I realized that everything you had said was true since the first time we spoke and that you are as innocent as you seem, I'm sorry for doubting you.” Katie realized Natalie and Sam had teamed up to save her, she still had friends. Sam had even showed her true self just to protect her even with the amount of danger she could be in. “It's okay Natalie, I understand, I wish you had listened at first but I understand and thank you so much for coming back.” Natalie pulled out tissues to wipe Katie's face and helped clean her up. Natalie could see Katie's ass was in worse shape and blamed herself. “Katie if I report what happened in there I have to report what Sam said and that puts her in danger, otherwise you stay bunked with Terra and you're in danger. I have a way to get you out of here, out of prison altogether.” Katie couldn't believe what she was hearing, was freedom on the horizon? “But it's almost as bad as here but you'll be safer and so will Sam.” Katie didn't have to hear another word “If it keeps Sam and I safe, I'll do it.” “Okay we're going to the parole board, but the provisions are very very strict and quite cruel, but if you don't take them it's either back with Terra or turning on Sam, is that clear?” Katie nodded and they entered a separate wing after several security doors, that appeared to be an administrative office wing. “Katie, you're a prisoner and there's strict precautions for prisoners in the administrative wing so I need to do this. After this point we'll be under audio and video surveillance so say nothing until we get into the parole board.” Natalie grabbed what looked like a thin rolled up strap off the wall and unrolled it, Katie then saw it was a leash. “My pet” rang in Katie's head in Terra's voice and a single tear rolled down her face. Natalie put the leash around Katie's neck and tightened it but not enough to hurt or scratch, she then pull Katie's arm behind her back and cuffed them. Katie was now leashed and cuffed being led through the halls of the offices and everyone just acted like nudity was no big deal which Katie wasn't sure if that made her feel worse or better. The cuffs reminded her of how this all started and how less than a day ago her life was normal, she couldn't even bring herself to hope Sandra had suffered a similar fate no one deserves this. Katie wished her arms were free to cover her exposed breasts or pussy and felt hated how under surveillance Natalie couldn't comfort her so she just held the leash tight pulling her along. They then reached a door labeled “parole board”. Natalie Knocked and they both entered.
End part 6
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zechs195 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 04:40 PM

chapter 5 and 6 were supposed to be one chapter but i knew putting out chapter 5 would put pressure on me for putting out chapter 6 for you guys so imagine them as one chapter. hopefully you guys are still liking it as the next big change will be huge for katie. as always please leave feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zechs195 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2013, 07:25 PM

Katie entered after Natalie and when she entered the Room she saw 5 middle-aged men sitting behind a desk. She realized no men had been this close seeing her naked since this whole ordeal started and they were the school staff and she suddenly became very agitated, she hated women seeing her naked but at least they were of the same gender and now she had 5 strangers in the same room as her ogling her. She really wanted her hands to be free to cover herself but she knew she probably wouldn't be allowed to cover anyway. Natalie attached the handle of the leash to the ceiling keeping Katie from being able to run, she then removed the cuffs, Katie was about to rub her wrists but they were re-cuffed at the front ant then attached to the ceiling too. Katie now had her arms stretched out and her entire body displayed. “Why have we been called so abruptly? It takes months to get to this stage and you know that officer Jones.” “I called because this girl is a straight A student at her school, class president, and aside from her single crime-” Katie realized that she would always have this on her criminal record, and was horrified of one of her naked photos from earlier being the mugshot they used “- she has been a model student and citizen. I believe given her short sentence and the need to get her back to school before she's missed too much, would make her an excellent candidate for parole.” A different man said “I see a one week sentence with about 6 days remaining.” An evil grin spread across his face. “I see, she is aware that her parole will see her sentence converted to community service and only after her community service is complete will her sentence be deemed complete?” “Yes she is.” Katie who's arms grew uncomfortable and hated being talked about like she wasn't in the room was glad community service was the worst of it, she had done that in her free time before this so it was no big deal to her. She still wished Natalie wasn't discussing it like she had any idea what was going on but it didn't matter Katie knew she had to agree to keep Sam safe. “Approximately 150 hours of community service will be necessary as well as any other decided provisions, does she understand?” “yes of course.” That seemed like a lot but Katie knew she could handle it. “She will be under strict house arrest until she completes her parole, school and home will be her only allowed locations without authorization and authorization is incredibly unlikely, is that clear?” “Yes, she knows.” Katie realized her community service would have to be done at school but if that was the case so be it. “She is aware she will have to carry prisoner identification and a tracking device at all times?” “yes she is aware.” Katie noticed they were all reading her file which confirmed her mugshot included her bare breasts. “All in favor of parole for prisoner 12215?”. Katie was just a number to them but she guessed it didn't matter because they all voted in favor. Katie got a huge grin, She'd be free and Sam would be safe and after 150 hours of community service she could come visit all the time. Natalie undid the leash from the ceiling and balled it tight to have control over Katie and the undid her cuffs. “Prisoner 12215 step forward and sign and you will officially be a parolee.” Katie stepped forward and signed excited to be free and back in school. She was terrified of her family and of facing everyone who saw her naked but she would be clothed soon and can start recovering. Natalie led her to the next room that said parolee processing. She entered as did the 5 men and there was a woman in there in a nurses outfit who Katie assumed must be a nurse She also noticed a table in the middle of the room long enough for a person to lay on she also realized there were straps at the arms legs and midsection. “Prisoner 12215 lay on the table.” “She gave Natalie a quizzical look and Natalie just stared forward pulling Katie by her leash. “We must give you a clean bill of health before release.” Katie guessed that would be nessacary so she started getting up on the table. Katie got up and winced as she layed on her very sore bottom. 12215 again, Did they not know she had a name? Katie wondered as she laid down. Natalie removed her leash and Katie hoped that would be the last of her indignities. She was strapped in at the arms midsection and legs and legs Katie winced and guessed that this was because she was still considered a dangerous criminal. The nurse without much care or effort checked her pulse and her breathing. She also fondled her breasts under pretense of a mammogram. She then pulled out a thick thermometer. Katie opened her mouth for the thermometer but instead the nurse grinned and walked around back and pulled on a crank that pulled her legs up into the air with her knees now touching her face exposing her puckered asshole. Katie gasped as the non-lubricated thermometer was shoved roughly into her asshole. It was much thicker than the nozzle from earlier and burned twice as bad. It was also many times more humiliating as seven clothed people including 5 men, Natalie and the the nurse could all see the thermometer sticking several inches out of her ass. After several grueling minutes it was pulled out. “She's fine.” Katie was outraged she had to be strapped down for just to be embarrassed more but wasn't going to screw this up she just wanted clothes the table against her naked skin and her bare bottom up in the air for all to see was making her upset. “As you know you are required to carry a tracking device and prisoner identification.” Katie nodded not sure of it's relevance. “You are also required as you know to remain in uniform until parole has been completed.” Katie's eyes shot wide open “WH-what do you mean?” “You have already signed off and this was discussed with you earlier by officer Jones. You are a maximum security prisoner and as such are considered highly dangerous. Until you have complete parole and are deemed reformed you are to remain in your current prison uniform.” Katie started tearing up again. Until she had completed 150 hours of community service which could only be done at school she'd remain completely naked, she knew if she could only get one in a day she'd be naked the entire school year. “Although I'm sure you've read the provisions before but as a student you are allowed to go to school but as a dangerous criminal around school children several precautions may be taken at the school's discretion but at the very least these parole guidelines are in effect at all times you may wear nothing under any circumstances this includes clothing of any kind, shoes, socks, gloves, jewelry, hair accessories or any other accessories, -” Katie was in shock tears flowed out of her eyes but she had a blank stare Natalie wished she could comfort her but there was nothing to be done. Katie knew she was doing this for Sam so she couldn't back out but every word confirmed how much worse it will be “-this is to maintain the safety of those around you at all times so you may not smuggle or carry any weapons, you may not go any place besides work or school without special permission in writing by the parole board, obtaining permission under any circumstance besides illness or family member death is highly unlikely, school administrators are your supervisors while at school and your parents/guardians are your supervisors while not at school they must each report weekly as to your continued obedience and if they are not satisfied you may be returned to prison to complete your sentence as well as any additional penalties for not complying with parole, they may also penalize you as they see fit for any minor transgressions,-” Her memory of her father's spankings sent a shiver down her spine as her sore bottom sat in the air for all to see still.. Katie continued to cry, she knew she deserved none of this and this all started because of things beyond her control and now to protect the one she cared about most she had to take this more severe punishment or suffer under Terra who apparently would be worse than all this. “-you must adhere to a strict route when traveling to and from school your tracking device will alert us to any violations and there will be penalties, you are to be restrained at all times while not at school or home by at least 1 leash or similarly restraining device, the school may impose other precautions, to prevent you from harming others or escaping,-” Katie wanted to scream out she wasn't dangerous but she knew it made no difference so she continued to sob in silence. She felt like she wasn't even in the room she was just being read a document and no one was even looking her in the eye. She was still just strapped to the table sobbing. “-barring other precautions that may be taken do you understand what you have been read?” “...Yes.” “Let's get the prisoner tagged then.” She heard a buzzing and realized it was a tattoo gun. She was gonna be marked around her asshole just like Sam she took little comfort in knowing they'd match but still knew she didn't deserve this. She knew better than to protest and argue though so she just sobbed. Her knees still touched her head so she couldn't see what was happening but her butthole was straight up in the air for all to see get tatted. It was both phyisically and mentally incredibly uncomfortable. “OW!” She felt the tattoo gun around her sensitive anus and it stung and burned terribly. She tried to pretend Sam was holding her hand and then she tried to put her mind somewhere else but all she could think of was everyone at school seeing her walk in naked and leashed on her first day back, what if she still had to do her presidential duties? And her barcode hidden only by her asscheeks will be exposed by even a wrong step and it will be there for the rest of the year for everyone to see and make fun of, and for the rest of her life in general. She thought about her parents and sister seeing her naked all day when she wasn't in school and what sort of punishments she'd receive, would they even take her in? What happens if they don't? She can just imagine the torment Sandra will give her at school, and how will she maintain any sort of modesty at all. It then hit her she can't, nothing will ever be the same, she will more than likely be naked every day of school all year no matter the weather, and she'll be ogled and stared at all day, every day and she will be away from Sam the entire time. She had never felt more vulnerable and alone. The stinging continued and burned while the nurse held her cheeks out to finish completing the circle and then it was finally over.
“Make sure it's to standard.” She then felt a cold plastic surface touch her anus and heard a beep. “It works.” Katie continued to ball while everyone ignored her. “now for the tracking device. Traditionally an ankle device would do but that would provide coverage which is forbidden. It also must deliver penalties for traveling outside of designated areas or when others feel threatened.” The table cranked forward laying her down flat and then cranked apart spreading her legs apart exposing her vagina to all seven. “ The device will be attached to the clitoris.” Katie was not even surprised, her body had been violated by so many these past 24 hours she knew she had no dignity left. “First we must stimulate the clitoris” A small vibrating device was placed against her clit, even through tears she moaned in pleasure and everyone giggled at her. “now that it's properly stimulated and engorged we administer the adhesive.” She nurse's gloved hand reached under Katie grabbing her sore and sensitive ass forcing her very uncomfortably off the table. Her other gloved hand then grabbed Katie's engorged clit and rubbed a cream in a circle around it. Katie wished she had let Sam be the first to touch her there instead of in this humiliating room while others watched. “Now attach the ring.” Katie felt the nurse apply a small metal ring wrap around her engorged clit. Then she felt a hair dryer blowing on her clit and vagina and drying the adhesive. She moaned again to everyones amusement. “The device can be removed easily with this special cream, only possessed by the prison, but under any other circumstances it can not be removed at all as long as she wants to keep her clitoris that is.” Everyone laughed and Katie just sobbed more. She now had her asshole tatted and a metal ring wrapped around her clit tracking her and slightly arousing her. The straps were then undone and katie was lifted off the table. She wobbled around the room because normal steps made her incredibly uncomfortable with her clit and anus being so sensitive. “12215 in order to better understand your situation I believe a demonstration is in order. He then pulled out another device with a button. He pushed it and the metal ring began to vibrate intensely Katie collapsed to the floor and the vibrations continued while everyone watched in amusement. Her vagina began to get wet and then leak until she was overcome by a violent orgasm. She moaned and screamed and then began to sob violently. The entire ordeal took less than 20 seconds. She would forever remember this as her first orgasm. She so wished she accepted Sam's offer last night but it was too late. She grabbed her legs and curled into the fetal position not caring that her ass and slit were on display. Once again her tears were ignored “One of these devices will be given to your school and one to your parents as a precaution. Also any time you venture out of an approved zone it will go off automatically. The stimulation will last as long as the button is pressed or as long as you're outside the approved zone.” Katie could just imagine having a violent orgasm in the hallway at school or in front of her family. Katie wondered if she could hold onto her sanity in this ordeal.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zechs195 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2013, 12:10 AM

now that chapter 7 is complete what do you guys think? do you like the switching to a school setting? anything you guys want to see? as always feedback is appreciated.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penance1028 View Post
do you like the switching to a school setting?
Are you kidding? The story is called Katie class president and it started in a school setting. It took a left turn soon after that but as far as I'm concerned school is where it would always have been at.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019