photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-23-2017, 03:39 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Here are a few more images taken that last game night we all played. It turned out pretty erotic and hot with everyone there but we had an amazing group of guys and a very special women involved. Everyone was super respectful and made sure she was always taken care of and that nobody was using her for anything she didn't want.

I have another party set with 9 guys for August this year down in St. Petersburg at a hotel. There are two other guys who want in and have to clear their schedule so we will see if it will work out for them to join too. She doesn't know any of the guys, they are all ex military or police guys, all rock solid guys so it will all be about her.

Here are a few pics from the last game. Sorry for the image quality, got to hid some people.
Attached Thumbnails
Anonymous Finger in my ass.JPG   Anonymous game play night.JPG  

Anonymous shot of my pussy after being fucked.jpg   Anonymous cum shot left in pussy.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 02:58 PM

I came across some old image files from way back during the early years of our entry into the lifestyle and thought we would share the experience since we get so many messages from people looking to enter the lifestyle and wondering how it all works. This is from August 2008

It was a normal hot August day and my wife decided to lay out in the backyard. At this time we were not nudist and she went out to the grassy area behind a garage and laid out a blanket wearing a modest red bikini. I had made some rum runners and over the course of the afternoon had brought her several as she read a book. One of our neighbors wandered over (Jonas, a 28-year-old guy who had recently moved back into his parents after moving back to the area) and he and I were talking. At this point he had not seen my wife outside and probably did not think she was home since she was not out around the pool deck or in the house. He and I had a few drinks out by the pool and he asked when my wife was getting home. I told him she was in the back and we walked back to bring her a drink. He had not seen her with much skin showing up to this and it was obvious he liked what he saw. I snapped a picture of her as she was laying on her stomach reading.

Jonas was mesmerized and talked for the next 20 minutes to her as she put her book down and conversed with him. He said he had seen her outside a few times and in the neighborhood but had no idea what a goddess she was. This use of the term goddess had her flirty and really paying attention to Jonas. Jonas had apparently spent 6 years in the military and been discharged after being found with a joint. He had lived with a girl in Texas and they recently split and he was back home to get his life back on track. As the sun began to set we moved inside and into the air conditioning. Inside Jonas made a comment that the only thing that could have made his day any better was if my wife had been sun bathing in the nude. I saw my wife blush and giggle like a school girl but she stayed in her bikini and continued talking. I offered Jonas to stay and eat with us and we all sat out poolside until after 11 that evening talking and playing cards. Jonas was trying to teach my wife to play poker without much success. Finally, Jonas made a bet that if my wife lost he would get to see her naked. I could tell she was really enjoying the attention and we had a few MFM experiences in our past so she agreed and I gave my approval. I am not sure if it was intentional or if she just really did that bad but she lost the next 10 or more hands.

We walked into the house and back to our bedroom. My wife was still a little shy and she took her top off and was blushing and giggling as Jonas complimented her. He told her the bet was for the bottoms as well and she finally said ok and then crawled into the bed and under the covers as she pulled her bottoms off. Jonas moved the blanket and looked at her naked lower half, she still had a full bush at the time and he was impressed with her body and talked about her tattoo. I had a digital camera nearby and took a few pictures of her partially covered body. She protested saying she was naked but nobody else was saying she should be able to put something on before getting up. Jonas didn’t hesitate and said he could fix that and dropped his shorts and underwear then pulled off his shirt. I could see the desire in my wife’s’ eyes at that point. Jonas moved and uncovered my wife’s tit and began to play with her erect nipple with no hesitation from my wife as he moved to lick and suck her nipple and slowly pull the covers up and off her revealing her sweet pussy as they eventually began to kiss and her hand moved to his hard cock. I stood back and watched until my wife told me to get undressed and to come over to the bed. She sucked my cock and then took Jonas into her mouth before saying she had to get a drink and we all got up and went into the kitchen and had several shots of tequila. Jonas asked if we wanted some of the herb he had brought and I said no but my wife took several hits with him out on the deck.

We sat outside on a large outdoor couch near the pool with my wife in the middle of us while she stroked us both and gave us both a blowjob and we fondled her. She was extremely wet from the action and finally got up and walked over and crawled onto a double day bed with her ass in the air as she asked “well, aren’t you going to fuck me Jonas?” As Jonas got up and finished his drink and smoke I took a picture of her hot ass up in the air as she begged for his cock inside her. Jonas moved behind her and spread her cheeks with his hand as his cock teased the entrance of her pussy and he looked at me and asked, “you ok with this bud?” I said “yes, this is what she wants. Fuck her.” Jonas pushed his bare cock into my wife who moaned out in pleasure and began to fuck her doggy style right outside our house. My wife was enjoying all of it and moaning and being very loud in her excitement and pleasure. It took Jonas probably 10 minutes or more to climax and then he pulled out and spread her cheeks admiring the sight of his cum slowly beginning to leak from her pussy. Without hesitation, he suddenly pushed his face between her spread cheeks and I heard my wife begin to really moan with her telling him yes and not to stop and how good that felt. As he licked and cleaned her pussy my wife had an explosive orgasm right on his face without him moving.
Attached Thumbnails
Innocent start to day.jpg   A tit comes out and into view.jpg  

Exhausted Finish.jpg   Fucked hard and sleeping it off.jpg  

Getting her completely naked.jpg   He licked her clean after using her.jpg  

Pussy Close-up.jpg   View of her hot ass waiting to be taken.jpg  

Old 06-27-2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Going away to a airbnb cabin we rented for the weekend in the mountains, just the three of us so it should be relaxing and fun to get away and just spend time all together.
I don't know about anyone else reading this but I really would love to hear about your weekend from your perspective. I'm sure the guys both made sure you had a good time but I want to know the details lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
I don't know about anyone else reading this but I really would love to hear about your weekend from your perspective. I'm sure the guys both made sure you had a good time but I want to know the details lol.
We had a very good weekend, it was definitely good to get away and we had a lot of fun too. I will encourage her to tell her adventures.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 04:47 PM

Hi, been busy this week and getting ready to go away for a long weekend to a lifestyle nudist resort for the long July 4th weekend. I received several messages asking about my weekend last week so thought I would tell a little about it before we leave tomorrow.

It turned out to be a really nice weekend but it did rain a lot so outdoor activity was minimal. Of course that increased the sexual activity for us since we were in the cabin most the time. The first night we were all watching TV and my boyfriend could not keep his hands off me, down my shirt and inside my pants and it was not long after we arrived and he had me in only my thong and I made him keep my socks on. We finally went into one of the bedrooms and shut the door and had some amazing sex just the two of us. He ate my pussy and made me climax and then brought me to another orgasm fucking me in missionary position which I love as it gives pressure on my clit with the guy on top of me like this. It had been some time since he was last home with his extended work travel and he said he had not got off since the last time we fucked and after he came I believe him. His load was huge. It was really hot and with our phones all having no signal it was uninterrupted with any calls from family or work.

We came back out and sat back on the couch after I put a towel down and my husband played with my boobs which felt really good. I gave him a blowjob and then he could not wait to get inside me so back into the bedroom. I don't know what it is about guys, but they all seem to really like going after another guy has cum inside me. I don't know if it was him being outside the bedroom listening, the cum in my pussy or he was just that horny but he fucked me harder than he has in a long time and I tried to suck my boyfriend as he watched but couldn't keep it in my mouth. Once he finished and added to Dave's load we all ended up laying in the bed and sleeping with me in between them like a sandwich. We all slept late the next morning and did not get up until after 10.

Saturday was a lazy day and my boyfriend woke me up eating my pussy, which he knows I love. Once I climaxed we had coffee and breakfast before I showered. It rained heavily all day so we stayed in and my boyfriend ate my pussy a few more times over the course of the day. It was a real treat. That evening we went out to eat and got internet and found a club about an hour away. At the club there was a guy from Australia who was with his wife but he was a huge flirt and I loved his accent. He and I danced a lot and as the night got later we were dirty dancing and he had his hands up my skirt and inside my panties. They were swingers but his wife is only into playing with girls so although she danced with my husband and was really nice we exchanged numbers and then finally went back to our cabin. That guy had me so turned on I couldn't stand it on the trip home with me in the backseat of the rental and the guys up front.

As soon as we got back inside our cabin I was giving the guys both a blowjob and my boyfriend once again ate my pussy while I blew my husband. I came hard once again and my husband moved and was inside my pussy doggy style and my boyfriend got underneath me and as I took his penis into my mouth he started licking me from underneath which I absolutely love and I ended up climaxing again as my husband filled me with his load and Dave licked me until I could not stand it any longer and had to tell him to stop I was so sensitive. Dave moved around and pulled me onto my side at the waist and raised my leg up as he pushed inside me. I like this position as it allows the guy to get really deep inside me and it felt really good but I was done and just sucked my husband until Dave came hard as deep inside me as he could. When I moved to get into the bed further up toward the pillow you could hear me squishing from the massive loads of cum inside me. Both the guys thought that was hot and got up to get a drink of water as I drifted off.

I woke up partially a few minutes later laying on my side with my boyfriend pushing my top leg over and once again licking my pussy and rimming my ass. At this time it was after 4 AM and we had been having sex for over 3 hours and although his oral action felt great I kissed my husband next to me and feel to sleep. I'm not sure when Dave stopped. The next morning we had to be up early to get back to the airport for our 3 o'clock flight back home. Dave actually had to fly directly back to San Jose and had a 5 PM flight. Once again as my husband made coffee Dave ate my pussy and then when I was in the shower he got in with me and fucked me again. This time we both orgasmed and I got another deep load pumped into me.

I slept on the drive back to the airport and then slept most the way on the plane trip back to MIA. I had to replace my panty liner at the airport and then again as soon as we landed. One nice thing about not having pubic hair is it is a little easier to clean up when you are leaking like I was. Back at home I got a pair of panties out and went to bed without unpacking. Getting up for work Monday was a shore.

I did talk to the Australian guy this week and they are in the country for six more weeks. We are going to meet them in Orlando on July 8th and he and I are going to hook-up. His wife is wanting FMF and we just said we would play it by ear and see what happens.

Got a few images to post but most the lighting was bad due to fluorescent bulbs making everything look yellow or it being dark and the phone on a time on the dresser so aim was off.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20170624_117.jpg   IMG_20170624_223.JPG  

IMG_20170624_301.JPG   IMG_20170625_348.JPG  

IMG_20170625_352.JPG   IMG_20170625_377.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 12:21 PM

I love to hear other peoples ideas and stories. Many times when we are out I will ask people about what got them into the lifestyle, what they enjoy, why and more. My husband usually tries to shut me down saying people prefer to be more private but I find people like to discuss these points. So, on that same line I have some questions here for mostly the guys who read this and an hoping I get some feedback on a few questions I have.

My husband and boyfriend both love to watch the other cum inside my pussy and usually verbally encourage the one who is inside me with comments. They also love to watch cum leak from my pussy and they both love fucking me after the other has left a big load inside me. My boyfriend also enjoys eating my pussy after my husband cums inside me but my husband has never got into doing the same thing.
  • 1. As a guy do you enjoy seeing another man cum bareback inside your wife or girlfriend?
  • 2. What/Why do you enjoy about seeing another man cum inside your partner?
  • 3. Do you enjoy having intercourse with your partner after another man has already cum inside them?
  • 4. What do you enjoy about this, why do you enjoy this?
  • 5. Do you enjoy licking and eating your partners pussy after she has a load of cum inside her?
  • 5a. Your own load?
  • 5b. Somebody else's load?
  • 6. If you answered yes to questions 5A or 5B please tell me what you enjoy about this or why you like it?

I really hope to get a discussion going on these questions, I ask other at parties and get a lot of different answers. I will also try to get my husband and boyfriend to reply on here. (Boyfriend doesn't have an account yet.) If there is expressed interest in this subject I will post some of the answers I get from other. If you PM me your answer I may quote it without your name for your privacy but to add to the conversation.
Attached Thumbnails
Creampie.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 11:47 PM

1. As a guy do you enjoy seeing another man cum bareback inside your wife or girlfriend?

I have not ever seen another man cum inside my wife but I love to hear her tell me about it when she comes back or I return after she has met a new man.

3. Do you enjoy having intercourse with your partner after another man has already cum inside them?

Yes, it gives both of us an intense desire when she has her pussy filled with another man's cum and we have sex once they are done.

4. What do you enjoy about this, why do you enjoy this?

I can't really explain it fully, it is just hot.

5. Do you enjoy licking and eating your partners pussy after she has a load of cum inside her?
5a. Your own load?
5b. Somebody else's load?

Have not done either of these but she says she wants me to do this for her sometime.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
I love to hear other peoples ideas and stories.
  • 1. As a guy do you enjoy seeing another man cum bareback inside your wife or girlfriend?
  • 2. What/Why do you enjoy about seeing another man cum inside your partner?
  • 3. Do you enjoy having intercourse with your partner after another man has already cum inside them?
  • 4. What do you enjoy about this, why do you enjoy this?
  • 5. Do you enjoy licking and eating your partners pussy after she has a load of cum inside her?
  • 5a. Your own load?
  • 5b. Somebody else's load?
  • 6. If you answered yes to questions 5A or 5B please tell me what you enjoy about this or why you like it?

I really hope to get a discussion going on these questions,
I hope you both had a good July 4th weekend and are still partying and having fun I thought since you didn't get much reply to your questions I would add what I can. Honestly, most of this does not apply to me as a single guy since I practice safe sex always. But, here is what I can tell.

1. As a guy do you enjoy seeing another man cum bareback inside your wife or girlfriend?

I am unattached so can't give my perspective but I do get a lot of couples who want me to go bareback and to cum inside the wife. I don't but it seems to be a turn-on for most the guys whose wives I hook-up with.

5. Do you enjoy licking and eating your partners pussy after she has a load of cum inside her?
5a. Your own load?

The only experience I have with this scenario is from about 15 years back I had a steady girlfriend who like you expressed a desire and enjoyment from this activity. It took some convincing but I eventually did go down on her after cumming inside her. I can't say it was unpleasant and it really was not a big deal after the first time for me to do this for her. I think the biggest turn-on for me was her loving it so much and being so into it.

I have seen several couples that did this when we are together after the husband cums inside the wife. I don't think I would ever go down on a woman who has another man's load inside her, but my own is not really a big deal.

Hope you guys post soon, I am waiting for some stories from over the holiday weekend, I'm sure you have at least one good one to tell.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Hope you guys post soon, I am waiting for some stories from over the holiday weekend, I'm sure you have at least one good one to tell.
First day back home after a great vacation and get-away. We had time to relax, have some fun, meet some great new people and of course there was also a lot of sex involved. (Actually, it was more than what we normally have. My hot little wife seemed to be in the mood most the time and she was initiating a lot of the play.) I will leave the tales of the time to her to relate here.

Have to post a few pictures though, it is of a very good old time friend of ours who we happened to run into. Until this trip he was actually unaware of our involvement in the swinger lifestyle. My wife actually was the one who moved the conversation into that area and basically seduced him on the first night we were out. He was visiting family in the area we have our RV and he made a visit since we had not seen him since this past winter. I am not sure he knew what to think when he arrived and found us both naked. It was the first time he had ever seen my wife naked in the fifteen years we have been friends.

He was very interested in the fact that both of us had no pubic hair, my wife is fully lasered and I keep shaved smooth. Odd, the questions people ask in this area but he was very curious. It took some time and coaxing but my wife finally talked him into showing her his cock and pubes. He was hard as a rock already. My wife talked him into letting her shave him including his balls. Between her clippers, scissors and two razors she finally had his chest, stomach, pubic area, balls and ass shaved smooth. She was having fun and from his constant erection I think he was enjoying it as well with both of them in the tub.

She admired her handiwork and things moved to fucking pretty fast. He initially wore a condom but somehow managed to rip it while fucking her, filling her with a load of cum. Afterward he sat on the couch in total disbelief of what had just occurred and his fortune. I'm not sure how long it had been since he had last cum but he had blown a huge load. He ended up staying a few more hours and several more rounds of fun.

After he left my wife said she could not believe that we had not played with him before. He was in town for three more nights and made sure he came by our place each evening he was in town. The second night after things got started he had brought a new box of condoms and went to put one on and my wife said that this point it was useless and he seemed happy with that. He had a great time and my wife loved playing with him. He was very comfortable with MFM play, DP and loved eating her pussy before, during and after so that was a huge bonus for him with her.

My wife says he came more than anyone she has ever been with. He said he was always a heavy cummer but never had any basis to compare himself against. Each time he climaxed his entire body would shake and his climax would last several minutes. When it was done he was totally spent for 15 - 20 minutes.
Attached Thumbnails
Good Friends.jpg   IMG_20130310_044928 (2).jpg  

IMG_20130310_045642 (2).jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 07:01 PM

Wow, such a lucky guy. I wanna be next
The Following User Says Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s