Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2017, 08:33 AM

Thanked 2,110 Times in 95 Posts
Default Skype))))

I talked to my friend at skype. My wife came up and began to talk with him, bending over to the ipad. I noticed that my friend was embarrassed. I looked at my wife and saw that her robe does not cover her bare tits and our friend sees it. I did not bother him to look at my wife's bare breast.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:15 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Close enough?

I’m not sure exactly how I stumbled onto this thread. I know I didn’t come here deliberately. Frankly, except for a SIL, who I would pay cash money to see naked, there is no one in my Family I want to be Exposed or Expose myself to. Saying that, I have really enjoyed the stories and if my family had more situations like you folks described, I would have hunted down this thread earlier. In fact I have enjoyed this thread so much I feel I should contribute something. While I don’t have any family escapades worthy of sharing, I do have a couple of experiences with two cousins of a now former girlfriend. Not technically family, but if you will grant me a little leeway, I will share them with you. One has nudity, but absolutely no sexual content. The other has a little of both.

Background:
I was born and raised in a tourist beach town. We locals were very popular with friends and relatives who didn’t live close to the beach, but like most of the locals we had to work so others could have fun. My girlfriend at the time (my first serious relationship) had two cousins living 3-1/2 hours away that visited all the time during the summer. They weren’t sisters, but actually cousins that grew up together. I’m not quite sure of the family tree, but I think it was three sisters who all had daughters within a year and a half of each other.

Since the beach was the primary draw they would spend most of their days there, or sunning in the back yard. Depending on my work schedule, I would go with them to the beach or hang out at the house so I got to see all three of them in various states of dress and undress. While their mothers may have been close, the three cousins were about as different as you can get. Pat, my girlfriend, was tall, athletic with dark auburn hair. She was beautiful, but still a mass of insecurities. She really craved attention and loved to show off. She had a nice body and would wear very tight shirts and show a lot of cleavage (always with a nice bra though). Running shorts were in fashion then so she would wear them high enough to show a little butt cheek. Nothing terribly revealing or risqué, just attention grabbing sexy. Tracy, her youngest cousin, was just flat out cute. Petite with a round face, long brown hair, engaging smile and very nice high riding breasts. She was also very shy and tended to avoid me for some reason. At the beach she would put her blanket on the far end. If I came over to the house and they were in the yard sunbathing, she put on a shirt on over her bikini. Around the house she was always covered. She never wore anything low cut and all her shorts had inseams. No Daisy Dukes for her, but even covered up, she really was cute. Angie really wasn’t, not at all. She was skinny, completely flat chested with red hair and freckles. And what she missed in looks she made up for with a total lack of social graces. She was sweet and had a really good heart, but didn’t have a clue and could be annoying without meaning to. She wasn’t ugly, it was more like her features didn’t really complement each other. And when she was around Pat and Tracy, which was all the time, the difference was magnified. She was also way over sexed, boy crazy and a virgin. She tried to dress sexy like Pat, but couldn’t quite pull it off. She was opposite of Tracy. She wanted to be around when I was there. She was always watching me and wanting me to pay attention to her.

Story # 1 - Tracy’s Story
One of the weekends the cousins were in town, I was working night shift at one of the larger beach bar / night clubs. The girls as usual went at the beach that day and were supposed to come to the club later that evening but never did. I stopped by the house after I got off just to check on them. I found out later that they had been drinking at the beach then when they came home to clean up before going out they started making daiquiris. As you may guess they were very drunk. I found Pat lying in bed on top of her covers, fully dressed with a trash can beside her. It hadn’t been used, but at least she was ready. Angie was on the other side of the bed in a similar state. Then I went to look for Tracy.

I found Tracy in the bathroom. She was a mess. She had thrown up and had it all over her, on her clothes, in her hair. I got her up and started water in the tub. Unfortunately she couldn’t take care of herself, and I couldn’t leave her like that. It didn’t take much convincing to get her to take off her soiled blouse. She couldn’t unbutton it herself so I had to. I took her pants off as well. I got her to her feet and there she was in nothing but lace bra and even lacier panties. It was a matched set in off white. You could almost see through them dry and I was sure that wet they would be transparent. Any other time I would have loved to have caught her alone like this, but right then not so much. I told her that her bra had vomit on it. It did. She reached up and tried to undo it (it was a front hook). She was even having problems with it. She stopped with her hands on the clasp and looked at me then said “Now don’t you molest me!” I laughed and told her truthfully that was the last thing on my mind. She said “ok”, then pulled her arms back, stuck out her chest, and lifted her head up “you do it”. It was a comical pose. After a slight hesitation I unhooked the bra and pulled it off her shoulders. I couldn’t help staring. Her breasts were absolutely beautiful. Round, full and firm, with small eraser nipples on quarter size areolas. They were probably only a B or small C, but on her small frame they look bigger. Unfortunately the smell of vomit interrupted the viewing. I helped her into the shower and reminded her about her panties. “No, don’t leave. I need you”. That was true. I reached down to help her with her panties. “Nope, they stay on.” I told her that they would get wet. “I don’t want you to see my va-gi-na!” she whispered pronouncing all three syllables. I chuckled “OK”. I steadied her with one hand and switched the faucet to the shower.

Trying not to get completely drenched, I had her put hands on the far wall while I shampooed her hair. I alternated between washing her hair and making sure she stayed upright. After I was sure her hair was clean I had her turn around and used soapy hands to get her neck shoulder and arms. She raised her arms so I washed her pits. “I’m still dirty”, she giggled and yes she still had some in her cleavage and down her side where it had been washed out of her hair. So I added more soap and proceeded to wash the rest of her, breasts, stomach, hips and legs. All the time I kept cursing the “Irony Fairy” that here I was living out a fantasy and could get no pleasure out of it.

After I was sure all the vomit was down the drain, I shut off the water and got her a towel. Instead of taking it, she put her arms straight out so I proceeded to dry her off head to toe. Again I cursed that winged trouble maker since drying her legs and feet placed me nose to crotch. It confirmed what I already knew, the panties were in fact transparent when wet and that she was a natural brunette. I sat her on the toilet seat and went to get her night shirt. I knew she wore an oversized football jersey that came to her knees. I helped her get it over her head then wrapped her hair in a towel. I walked her to the couch where she slept when she stayed. “My panties are wet”, she said. “Yes they are” I replied. “I can’t sleep in wet panties.” I waited but she didn’t move so I kneeled down and carefully reached up her shirt and pulled down her panties making sure I didn’t lift the shirt too high and see her “va-gi-na”. “Thank you” she said properly and sat down on the couch. In a slow roll, she laid down to the side, lifting her legs in the air, spreading them, deliberately giving me a lovely unobstructed view before lowering them on the couch and pulling her shirt down. “Oops! You saw my Va-gI-na!” again pronouncing all three syllables and giggling. I laughed too and tossed a light blanket over her.

I checked on the other girls once more. They were both sound asleep. I tossed a blanket over the two of them and left. They were all three pretty miserable the next day, Tracy maybe less so. She looked at me and went beet red. I knew she remembered everything. I smiled at her, but never said a word about that night until right now. The other girls never knew. I never saw her naked again, but from that day on she was much more comfortable around me. She never covered up in her bikini and if she was just in bra and panties and needed to go through the room when I was there, so be it.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:51 PM

good story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 08:56 PM

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...5&postcount=33

figured I'd post this here since its relevant.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 05:31 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default step sister's cousin

One summer when I was 18 or 19 I was at my step grandparents house for a get together. My step sister who is a couple of years older than me and her cousin was there too. The three of us were hanging out in the backyard. They both loved to layout and tan so they were both wearing bikinis. After goofing around with badminton and croquet we sat and relaxed with the two girls laying on lounge chairs.

I hadn't noticed before but when I glanced at my "step cousins" bikini covered crotch I could see quite a few of her dark blonde pubes peaking out the sides. This was the late 80's so not too surprising other than most girls I knew trimmed their bikini lines to avoid that problem. I was glad I had my sunglasses on. I did check out my step sister but as expected I didn't see any pubes sticking out. I'd seen her in bikinis for years in and around my dad and stepmom's pool.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:30 AM

Thanked 1,360 Times in 204 Posts
Talking Sweet!!

Got to love the skinny jeans!!

I have plenty more wild stories but this was by far the mkst amazing one
Thanks for reading[/QUOTE]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evilstan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 07:30 AM

Thanked 17,565 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
Wow, that's a great brother/sister story!! That reminds me of a few ocassional peeps I had at my sister when I was younger..... will share that soon!
Since I already shared 1 out of a few voyeur experiences I had at my sister I will now share the second one. Since her mid teenage years I did some regular peeping when I had the chance, but now we fast forward to a few years later, when she was in her late teens.

We have family in Spain, an aunt and uncle moved there and once or twice a year we spend time there, and I went there, and my sister and her (quite new) boyfriend arrived a few days later. I didn't see her nude in a few years and I wanted to see how she changed... I already investigated the guest bedrooms of my aunt/uncle, and my sisters temporarily bedroom would be at the end of the hallway, but no keyholes, so I had to find another way.

After thinking about it for a while, I had the idea to leave their curtains a bit opened, fix them, so I could have a peep inside. The house was a 1-level house, and quite remote, so from the end of the hallway bedroom, her window (even with the curtains opened) would face nothing.

We had family time, but it wasn't strange to do things on our own, so at one evening I said I'd go out for some fresh air, and my uncle said to lock the door and take a spare key so I could get back anytime... but instead of taking a walk, I would lurk around at the backside of the house, and wait for the light in my sister's guest/bedroom to go on.

To my surprise, maybe 15-20 minutes after my wait, I saw the light go on... it was pitch black dark outside, so I quietly approached to the window, and watched inside: it was my sister's boyfriend naked on the bed. Well, that's not what I wanted to see. I moved back, and waited a while when I saw some more movement in the bedroom, and I saw my sister wearing a bathrobe and towel around her head, watching/doing things in the mirror while talking to her boyfriend.

Eventually she took her bathrobe off, and I had a good look at her naked body... my heart raced like crazy, and it seemed she was bald shaved around her pussy, but on top of that she had a nicely trimmed area of pubic hair.
She approached her smiling boyfriend, and to my happy surprise she jerked his already-hard dick, and (to my even bigger surprise), she took it inside her mouth!

WTF... my sister was always a looker, had a lot of attention, but I always thought she was kinda prude. I don't know why, maybe because nobody ever talked about sex at our house back then.
And there she was, orally pleasuring her boyfriend!! And by the way she did it, it sure didn't seem like her first time.

I repeated the same "going for a walk" procedure a few times more, and caught her a few more times naked, and also them having really sex... not very many different positions, but still very exciting to see!
Old 12-22-2017, 04:04 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Close enough #2

Back in Post #347 I wrote about a former girlfriend and her cousins. Read that for the background. This is the second story.

Story #2 – Angie’s Story
Like I said, Angie was sweet, just awkward. Looking back now, I realize she was probably just inexperienced. Her mother was divorced and I’m sure she was overlooked and ignored by high school boys. She had no idea how to relate with a man. I was probably the first guy she spent any time with. I was her experiment.

Pat tried to prepare me for her, but she still caught me by surprise. I first met Angie and Tracy when I came by to take them all to the beach. We unloaded and spread out on a popular section of beach. I had barely gotten my shirt off and sat down on my towel before Angie was there offering to put lotion on my back. I met her less than an hour before, was dating her cousin who was sitting right next to me and she was the one to put lotion on me. I really didn’t need it, but it felt rude to try to stop her. I looked at Pat. She just rolled her eyes. She wasn’t happy, but wasn’t going to make a deal out of it. I acquiesced and she made sure that my back was covered and rubbed in extremely well. She kept on until my back was dry and I finally had to tell her that I thought I was sufficiently lotioned.

Things changed the second or third weekend they came down. As usual we went to the beach, but the wind was up and we were getting blasted with sand so we snuck into one of the hotel pools. I kept noticing that Angie wasn’t just staring at me, I was used to that, she was focusing on my crotch. I was wearing a new pair of swim trunks. They were light tan and really clung to me when I got out of the water. I was so used to pulling them away as soon as I got out I hadn’t noticed. I’m not sure why I did it, but the next time I got out of the pool I let the trunks stay clung. The girls were all in lounge chairs so I walked straight over. One the pretext of needing a towel to dry my face I maneuvered where I could stand right next to Angie where my crotch was a foot or so away at eye level.

Like I said she was not subtle and her eyes were locked on my outline. I shouldn’t have teased her but I couldn’t resist. I announced that I was going to the hot tub and as expected, she wanted to go too. I made sure she went in first and I went to sit across from her. I immediately claimed it was too hot and I would have to ease in so I sat up on the edge. I situated myself where she could look up my shorts. My trunks were lined so she couldn’t actually see anything, but she seemed to be thrilled she was getting to look.

After that, any time I was around she found a reason to be there as well and tried to sit close to me. Pat started making me sit in a single chair or on one end of the couch against the armrest making sure she (Pat) sat next to me. To me it was more humorous than annoying. I admit, I also looked for reasons to take my shirt off in front of her. Actually in front of all of them, but Tracy averted her eyes and Pat ignored me, after all she had seen naked often enough. Angie really enjoyed it though. One time I came out in just my underwear. I was a tighty-whitey guy back then and I thought she was going to fall out of her chair when I went by. I didn’t go naked any of those times but as I found out, Angie had taken some initiative on her own.

Because of our work schedule, Pat and my “dates” were based on when we were both available rather than what we did. If we both had afternoon shifts we would meet for breakfast or lunch. Or catch a matinee movie if working nights. Once we met at 4 am at an all-night diner. I was just getting off from the bar and she had to be at work at 6. Sex was very much the same way. It was based on opportunity so it was all hours. We were restrained at first when the cousins were in town, but after a while they were just part of the décor. I figured they would respect our privacy, but I didn’t figure on Angie. I realized this one day when I came to the house when Angie was there. Pat hadn’t made it in from work yet and Tracy was in the shower. She invited me in and out of the blue told me “You are really able to make Patty Ann happy.” Angie and Pat’s grandmother are the only one who called her Patty Ann. I told her “thank you, I try.” It sounded odd at the time and I was thinking Pat may have said something about being happy. I knew it wasn’t necessarily apparent. Pat and I had an intense relationship. We fought a lot. Mostly due to her insecurities, but I think sometimes we fought just so we could make up. Then it dawned on me. We had a fight the day before and had serious make up sex late that night. Pat was well satisfied when I left, but I couldn’t imagine she said anything to Angie. That left only one option.

Pat’s bedroom was at the end of a short hall. It shared a small bathroom with her mother’s room (we both still lived at home), but her mother worked two jobs and had a boyfriend so we didn’t see too much of her, especially when the cousins were there and they used the other bathroom so we didn’t worry about that bathroom door. I thought about the night before. If she had snuck in from Pat’s mother’s room she would have had a great view of my ass, balls and dick as it rammed in and out of Pat. The bathroom is at the foot of the bed and our makeup sex involved a lot of kissing so missionary on the top of the sheets. That night I wanted to give her a different view.

I was on my best behavior so no fights and we ended up in bed. We had a while so I took my time. Through the foreplay I kept looking over but didn’t see her. I was beginning to think I was wrong. Still I put Pat on top and positioned us where I could still see the bathroom door. I was getting into it and almost forgot about my peeper then I saw some movement. Yep she was watching and I was determined to give her a show. I kept an extra night light on to make sure she could see. Pat was already close so we kept on. After she came, I told her to move so I could do her doggy. I got up and stood on the side of the bed so Angie could have a really good view of my hard on before I positioned Pat and reentered her. Standing up I could really get into it. I had never had an audience that I knew of before and I did really get into it. Pat almost ripped the sheets grabbing them so hard and stuffed her face into a pillow to muffle her orgasms. She came twice more in that position then I did. As I was standing there still inside her I heard a moan from the bathroom. I chuckled to myself that I was able to give two women orgasms that night. I stayed in Pat as long as I could and lay down beside her still spooning. As we caught our breath she asked “what got into you tonight?” I gave a non-committal grunt then she said “well I hope it gets into you again”. I laughed again and figured I had better since we would probably have an audience.
Old 12-26-2017, 01:15 PM

Thanked 3,901 Times in 306 Posts
Default My sister discovers naturism

My wife and I have been naturists for years and take a couple of vacations at the Costa Natura resort in Spain every year. Due to the way our work commitments are we don't always get there together and there have been times when I've holidayed 'solo', or she has, or one of us has joined the other after a few days.

In May 2016 I was sitting naked on the balcony checking social media and my wife had gone to bed to read. My sister, who had never known I was naturist, popped online and we started chatting (in text).

'Wish I was in the sun right now', she said. 'Work's going badly and I need a break just to get my head together'.

I knew my wife wouldn't be able to make it out for our next trip in August so I asked if she'd like a sunshine break then, all costs covered already and the only thing she'd need to pay for was her air fare. 'Would love to', she typed.

By this time I'd downed a bottle of wine so I typed back 'You're welcome to...but now's the time to tell you I'm a naturist, in a naturist resort right now, naked on the terrace'.

'You're so funny!'

'And telling you the truth'.

There was a bit of a delay, then she started asking all manner of questions about it. How we got into it and so on. And why had she not known before.

'It never came up in social conversation'. The truth is she's never been very good at keeping things secret, so I never mentioned it to her while our probably disapproving parents were alive.

The long and short of it is she joined me, curiosity aroused about the whole naturist culture, in August 2016, but said she wouldn't be going naked under any circumstances.

'As long as you know I'll have my kit off within about 10 minutes of checking in', I told her in the taxi on the way from the airport.

Hey, I'm a naturist, why would my sister's presence alter things in a naturist resort?

So, sure enough, to her embarrassment I was naked within 10 minutes of setting the suitcase down, and off for a swim after some hours travelling, just to feel alive after the awful experience that flying has become in recent years.

And she was embarrassed as much for her own sense of being uptight about nudity as seeing me naked.

True to her word, she remained dressed for a couple of days and would cover up with a sarong, although she became more relaxed by my and other people's nudity.

On the third morning I'd wandered, nude of course, to the shop where you can buy fresh croissants for breakfast, came back, made tea (we're Brits! Always tea, never coffee!), called her to say I'd made a brew and sat down at the breakfast table on the balcony. She came out wearing her sarong, as usual, and had my head down in my tablet, catching up on the news. She sat down, but whatever way she did, the sarong 'snagged' on the chair, and when she stood up to lean over for the teapot, the sarong parted company with her!

So there she was, fully naked and absolutely mortified with embarrassment in front of me.

Of course I knew she was naked but having seen hundreds or thousands of naked women in a naturist environment before it didn't shock me, even though she was family.

She made an attempt to release the sarong which was well and truly stuck between the frame of the chair's leg and arm, then gave up and, although still uncomfortable, continued to eat breakfast nude.

In order to normalise the situation for her, I never made any comment about her embarrassment and simply read out bits of news to her. Of course I was looking from behind my dark glasses.

Not in any sexual sense. Shapely, and of a generation where going bare down there wasn't a thing, but I wasn't looking at her in that way. Just slightly amused by her embarrassment and fluster.

With breakfast over, I thought she might make another attempt to un-snag the sarong and was surprised when she didn't bother, but cleared breakfast dishes fully nude.

After that she'd cover up to go to and from the pool or sea, but was quite content to swim naked in both and really enjoyed the freedom of swimming without a costume, or to sit on the balcony with me fully nude.

In fact, she liked the experience so much that she and her husband booked an apartment for the same resort last summer, and she's now talking about her, her husband, my wife and I having a week there in 2018. From what she told me her husband took to naturism like a duck to water, although she still apparently still felt the need to cover with a sarong when walking between the apartment and pool or sea. She didn't feel confident enough to do the walk fully nude.

There wasn't anything remotely 'exciting' about seeing her naked (even though she's an attractive woman in her early 50s). For me, it was just another woman encouraged into the wonderful world of naturism.

[Another thread asks if we've ever seen a platonic friend naked. At the same resort, yes. I'll add a story on that thread in due course]
Old 12-27-2017, 04:45 PM

I've seen my sister naked or semi-naked a bunch, so here are some stories. When we were younger, we would play games like card games, chess, video games, whatever. We were really competitive, but we didn't really have anything to bet, so a lot of times we'd agree that the loser of whatever game we were playing would have to do a forfeit. And a lot of the forfeits ended up involving nudity.

Usually this didn't mean all-the-way nudity. For example, one of our favorites was "cover yourself with an object." Either she or I would have to take off everything below the waist, and then we'd get some object to cover ourselves with, like a pillow, or a book, or a stuffed animal. The loser would go in their room and come back out pantsless, holding the object carefully in front of our nether regions, and then stay like that for some period of time. We would always pretend like we were going to sn*tch the other one's covering object away, but we didn't actually do it. A couple times I made her go topless instead, and cover herself with her hands.

Another one was "run through the room naked." This required complete nudity, but you were still allowed to cover up with your hands. My sister tried to do the "one hand over her chest, one hand between her legs" thing, but she didn't always get the chest part completely right, as my sister is a fairly well-endowed girl.

When we got a bit older, we started specifying that you weren't allowed to cover up with your hands when you did the naked run. So the loser would take off their clothes in the other room and then blaze through completely exposed, usually shouting while we did it.

We also had a pool in the back, so another one was "swim a lap naked". The loser would get in the water, take off their suit, then swim across the pool and back before putting their suit back on. Then we modified this so that you didn't get to put your suit back on in the pool, but you had to hop out and run naked back into the house to get dressed. The one time she did it, my sister covered only her boobs, which was funny.

A lot of the time it was just the two of us, but sometimes there were other people there. Sometimes we did this when either her friends or my friends were over at our house, and then the friends got to see (and join in) the show. And a couple times we made each other do a forfeit in front of our mom. I had to do "naked except for a pillow" in front of mom, and I made my sister do "naked run" through a room where our mom was reading. Our parents knew we did this kind of stuff, but they didn't mind. Mom just laughed at us.

One time when we were at my sister's apartment, I beat her in a high-stakes game of Mario Kart, and made her do an extreme forfeit. She had to drop her towel in front of the pizza delivery guy, while I hid in the closet and watched. To my great surprise she went through with it, and the pizza guy got quite an eyeful. She was really embarrassed by that one. In revenge, the next time she beat me in Mario Kart, she demanded I do a forfeit even though we hadn't been playing for forfeits. She made me walk from one end of the apartment to the other completely naked and blindfolded. I did it, even though it wasn't fair, just because I figured she needed some revenge after the pizza delivery stunt, and by then we only very rarely did the forfeit thing anymore.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022