Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2018, 08:05 PM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 81 Posts

I'm a 33 years old spanish girl

I'm an university teacher.

My department iMac (the big apple screen, you know...) is sincronized with my iphone. It's not my personal phone, it's the one that I use for work. I'm not suposed to use it in my private life, I have another iphone for that.

In my department I'm the only girl among 4 other male colleagues. We are all good friends. We all use that iMac.

First of all, you have to know that I am married and I would never had sex with any of them. However they are always staring at me as I was nude. I am oblivious to that fact and play my role

I'm fit and sexy and I have always loved showing my naked body as much as I could, but always in a naive way. The key issue is that nobody can know that I want to be seen nude. I am a good conservative posh girl. Plausible deniability. Just by accident. I need to pretend that there is no sexual purpose by my side in my nudity. However, on the beach I am always topless, since it is "normal" and "not sexual" to show your intimacy there. Showing my erect nipples to everyone for weeks every summer, pretending that it's just "cool" is an addiction for a prety exhibitionist girl like me.

Obviously, I had been thinking that I wanted my colleagues to see some of my beach pictures, where I am always topless or completely naked.

What could I do?

You work it out: last summer I took my vacation pics and videos with the WRONG iphone...

It was going to be inmediately sincronized with my department computer.

When I came back, I said nothing. Nobody said anything. The pictures were there for everyone to see.

Two months later they had been deleted by some of them. I am completely sure that all my colleagues saw them. I am competely sure that they copied them.

Since then, I always feel like if I was nude when they stare at me at work. Almost everyday I have to go to the toilet and masturbate thinking about it.

Next summer I will do it again.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:13 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Most scandalous?

Probably my fiance's birthday present to her brother. A few nice pics of her sucking him off.
Attached Thumbnails
received_1807197105959732.jpeg   received_1807196885959754.jpeg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 12:07 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Friday my work buddy and I shared some pictures at lunch. We do this probably every 3 weeks.or so. I told my my Lisa later that night when we were in bed fooling around. It still causes her the same embarrassment and excitement. I of course still get incredibly turned on while sharing and telling her I did.

So while she was slowly grinding on top of me I asked her if I could start showing her pictures to any other friends. She asked who I had in mind and the first person I thought of was my best friend Eric. Now keep in mind he is one of the few people who has seen her nude in person, a couple of times skinny dipping and once playing strip poker. Also add the fact that after a wedding last year Lisa and I shared a hotel room with Eric and his wife and both couples ended up fucking in our respective beds. So in my mind it's almost a no brainer.

Of course Lisa says she'd rather I not show Eric. I laughed and said ok but could she explain why? Her answer was basically those other times just sort of happened "naturally" where as if I showed Eric pictures it would be somehow different, more pre-meditated.

After further discussion, at least for the time being my work buddy is this sole lucky recipient of in person picture sharing. She also still agrees to the random stranger at a restaurant or wherever. She finds that easier than my work buddy because of the "I'll never see that person again" thing.
Is that the same reason she's OK with pictures here?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 12:43 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
Is that the same reason she's OK with pictures here?
Here it is more the fact that her pictures are cropped.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 07:03 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default Wow! That’s quite a gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
Probably my fiance's birthday present to her brother. A few nice pics of her sucking him off.
Did she suck him other times? And did you get to watch?? Man, that’s so hot-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 08:51 AM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Did she suck him other times? And did you get to watch?? Man, that’s so hot-
She's done it several times. It is hot to watch. She loves sucking guys off almost more than getting fucked. So far her brother has only gotten his cock in her pussy once.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 09:03 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Here it is more the fact that her pictures are cropped.
Assuming a conversation about posting her pics comes up every now and then, what is her reaction? Does she know where her pics are posted? Is she nonchallant, or does she get embarrassed and turned on like when you talk about sharing her pics with your work buddy? My wife was adamant that her pics not be posted or shared, but while talking about maybe cropping them her position started shifting. If fits with her "closet exhibitionist" tendencies.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 12:33 PM

Thanked 3,451 Times in 246 Posts

Once while I was showing a buddy of mine pictures of a gun i just got, he scrolled a little past the last picture and came across a few my wife sent me while I was on a business trip the week before. At first he didn't say anything and then it dawned on me why. H got a good look at them before I took my phone back and saw the picture he was looking at.
Attached Thumbnails
Rabbit 10.jpg   Open3.jpg  

Open4.jpg   Open.jpg  

Old 03-06-2018, 11:42 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Assuming a conversation about posting her pics comes up every now and then, what is her reaction? Does she know where her pics are posted? Is she nonchallant, or does she get embarrassed and turned on like when you talk about sharing her pics with your work buddy? My wife was adamant that her pics not be posted or shared, but while talking about maybe cropping them her position started shifting. If fits with her "closet exhibitionist" tendencies.
I've only posted here on OCC. The first time I did it without telling her, felt guilty about it and then told her. She was mad and embarrassed but soon got over it. I'm sure only because I did crop the pictures. She gave me the ok to continue posting a few more pictures after that.

As far as getting turned on by it, for her it's more the excitement she knows I get out of it, at least with the online postings. With the pictures being cropped I think she can disassociate from them a little bit. My sharing her pictures with my work friend or showing them to a random waiter when she is with me is a more direct turn on for her.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:39 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
I've only posted here on OCC. The first time I did it without telling her, felt guilty about it and then told her. She was mad and embarrassed but soon got over it. I'm sure only because I did crop the pictures. She gave me the ok to continue posting a few more pictures after that.

As far as getting turned on by it, for her it's more the excitement she knows I get out of it, at least with the online postings. With the pictures being cropped I think she can disassociate from them a little bit. My sharing her pictures with my work friend or showing them to a random waiter when she is with me is a more direct turn on for her.
Did the same: posted cropped pics on another site without telling her, but eventually did, and she had a similar reaction; a little upset that I had done that but did not demand they be taken down. When the subject came up again she was more firm in not wanting anything posted [work related - not so much the idea of pics out there] so took them down. As have posted on other threads she likes to be exposed but only on her terms, which means when it is accidentally on purpose [ie. wallking around naked after a shower] or she rationalizes it is beyond her control [in reality she has complete control but chooses not to exercise it.]

Does your wife let her actual, physical exposure happen in person with strangers, whether waiters or just other people? Or does she just let you have control over exposing her through photos? Once in a blue moon I can unbutton a button or 2 on my wife's shirt when we are out but that is rare.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
laptop, shared

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s