photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2005, 05:01 PM

Default New member - hope it goes down well!

Hi I'm Lee, 20 from the uk. Didn't know where to post this and am a bit nervous having not joined a forum with a theme of "babes" before. Well, obviously I look around on the net sometimes when I'm bored for good pictures, allsorts really, and many sites have been good. Although I will use them I won't ever post on them, until now. This forum is absolutely remarkable it has everything to offer. I was a bit annoyed when I couldn't get into the "Sexy Videos" forum though - it has some of my dream videos

Anyway, thought I'd say hi to all and hopefully gel in well with you lot. My favourite type of pictures are definitely in this forum (ENF) - it is the embarressment that does it for me. Generally, I like unposed pictures, definitely pictures that just naturally happened. I am not into nudity or explicit stuff - nothing less than underwear. But I do have a obsession with skirts - either pulled up by people or blown up by the wind or whatever - but natural, nothing where the girl knows it is going to happen. Indeed they are the BEST type of pictures that I'd do anything for - lol!

Along similar lines are pantsed pictures - which I only only discovered the word "pantsing". I'd have just said pull pants down or whatever! Anyway, overall I think the best type of pictures is where a girls underwear is exposed and the girl is unknown about it. That covers pantsing, lifted/pulled up skirts, windblown skirt. Tends to be all with the lower half though, not really into tits - prefer the ass

I've already looked through a hell of a lot of threads and the best ones to my liking are the girl getting her skirt pulled up followed by pantsing pictures and clubbing pictures. Also, I am trying to discover alternatives to the word "pantsed" as there seems to be many used that would find pictures of the same idea (pants being pulled down). Anyone know of some?

Sorry if i've posted an essay, just introducing myself to you guys and hopefully can interact instead of being ignored - lol. Obviously the more people that work together the more pictures they all get - right?!

Anyway, if anyone has any other pictures or sites, or any of the above I have explained on videos or know anywhere where that sort of stuff is, I would be absolutely delighted and would return the favour. Well, thanx for reading
Old 05-01-2005, 08:59 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,419 Times in 865 Posts

Welcom to the forums lee1985.

I'm glad you like it here.

Thanks,
Old 05-01-2005, 11:18 PM

Hey Lee...

I'm pretty new here too...
Just to give you a heads up, people here are very friendly... it's a good atmosphere...
Kinda funny you'd mention pantsing....

I found this website after discovering the term "pantsing" and then searching for more information, links, pics etc...
Anyways ya might find it hard to contribute at first. Some of the folks on here are damn good at keeping the forums filled with fresh stuff... but people seem pretty laid back about it. I think I've only contributed a few posts, but have yet to receive any complaints or 'pressure' to contribute or get out like on a lot of other places...

Anyways hope ya enjoy it...

Sheb
Old 05-02-2005, 09:12 AM

Thanx for the support guys.

At the moment I'm just still trying to discover any alternative terms to "pantsing"
Old 05-02-2005, 03:48 PM

The only term I've heard for pulling someone's pants down besides "pantsing" them is "shanking" them.
It's a common term around here, but I've never seen it used on the internet, so I'm not sure how widespread the term is.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:10 AM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 351 Posts

I always thought when you shanked someone that means you stabbed them with a shiv in the prison exercise yard.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaboo
I always thought when you shanked someone that means you stabbed them with a shiv in the prison exercise yard.
yeah same here, but than again I am from the US so I am not all that familier with slang saying from around the world.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaboo
Yeah, it can mean that too.
I'm from the US also, BTW.
Old 05-12-2005, 03:47 AM

Thanked 27,613 Times in 1,679 Posts
Default hope this is what your looking for...Welcome to the forum Lee

WELCOME TO THE FORUM LEE
THIS PHOTO WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee1985
Hi I'm Lee, 20 from the uk. Didn't know where to post this and am a bit nervous having not joined a forum with a theme of "babes" before. Well, obviously I look around on the net sometimes when I'm bored for good pictures, allsorts really, and many sites have been good. Although I will use them I won't ever post on them, until now. This forum is absolutely remarkable it has everything to offer. I was a bit annoyed when I couldn't get into the "Sexy Videos" forum though - it has some of my dream videos

Anyway, thought I'd say hi to all and hopefully gel in well with you lot. My favourite type of pictures are definitely in this forum (ENF) - it is the embarressment that does it for me. Generally, I like unposed pictures, definitely pictures that just naturally happened. I am not into nudity or explicit stuff - nothing less than underwear. But I do have a obsession with skirts - either pulled up by people or blown up by the wind or whatever - but natural, nothing where the girl knows it is going to happen. Indeed they are the BEST type of pictures that I'd do anything for - lol!

Along similar lines are pantsed pictures - which I only only discovered the word "pantsing". I'd have just said pull pants down or whatever! Anyway, overall I think the best type of pictures is where a girls underwear is exposed and the girl is unknown about it. That covers pantsing, lifted/pulled up skirts, windblown skirt. Tends to be all with the lower half though, not really into tits - prefer the ass

I've already looked through a hell of a lot of threads and the best ones to my liking are the girl getting her skirt pulled up followed by pantsing pictures and clubbing pictures. Also, I am trying to discover alternatives to the word "pantsed" as there seems to be many used that would find pictures of the same idea (pants being pulled down). Anyone know of some?

Sorry if i've posted an essay, just introducing myself to you guys and hopefully can interact instead of being ignored - lol. Obviously the more people that work together the more pictures they all get - right?!

Anyway, if anyone has any other pictures or sites, or any of the above I have explained on videos or know anywhere where that sort of stuff is, I would be absolutely delighted and would return the favour. Well, thanx for reading
Attached Thumbnails
269477384XrChZj_fs.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to thenfreedom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2005, 09:26 PM

Thanked 23,559 Times in 2,691 Posts
Default Windy Thread

Welcome to OCC

Dont think I have seen a good windy skirt thread on the boards here

I searched through my old drive and found ones I had forgotten about.
It was one of my early pursuits when I first started on the web.

Thanks to many people over the years for finding these...

Hope these are new to you.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

2DRAFTY.jpg   3.jpg  

4.jpg   5.jpg  

8uigf.jpg   12.jpg  

13.JPG  
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s