Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2013, 07:34 PM

Thanked 6,417 Times in 333 Posts
Default More

I finally got my wife to let me take a recent picture of her ruined pussy. She made me crop out the tattoos on the inside of her legs but this is a picture of it from last Saturday night after she came home with it full of several of her big dicked boyfriend's cum. As you can see I just finished cleaning her out. She came twice. After I took this picture she sucked me off. As you can see, it's no use me trying to fuck her c*nt anymore. She can't feel me. Tell us what you think and if your wife has a ruined pussy now.
Attached Thumbnails
ruined c*nt.jpg  
Old 07-03-2013, 01:06 AM

Thumbs up wife / big dicks

so my wife won't admit it, b/c of her religious background, but she loves big dicks. she's not very talkative about sex anyways, so its like pulling teeth to get this info out of her but i have been pretty successful at bugging the shit out of her until she tells me... i've always been told by all of my ex's and hookups that i was the biggest that they've ever had ... 8" long & 2" thick... i was always kinda nieve to it i guess b/c of inexperience, but when all of these girls would just rave about how big my dick was it turned me on to the point that if a girl didn't tell me then i would ask, and very rarely was i ever beat out... of course though, when i get married & i finally get my wife to open up about this stuff, she tells me that her only one night stand was with a good friend of hers that was just huge! i'm talking 12" long & 2-1/2" wide ... she said it was so big that it wasn't even enjoyable... yeah right! anyways she is still good friends with "mr monster" as i call him... & b/c of her story i've introduced her to the world of sex toys - big sex toys. the john holmes ur3 & recently the "hung" dildo by doc johnson 3" thick ! ... she absoultly loves them... like i said b/f she has a religious back ground and isn't very open about stuff like this but she can't hide it from me & i do my best to exploite it... she's even to the point where she will stop home from work & rub one off & when i ask her which toy she uses, she just smiles & says my favorite one... the "hung" ... i love watching her take em as big & as deep as she'll let me push em in her... her orgasams are amazing! and i can't even begin to tell you how turned on i get thinking of her fucking her friend "mr monster" ... i would love to watch her fuck that beast!
Old 07-03-2013, 07:23 AM

Dam shes well used.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magicmanx20 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 01:17 PM

Default More

Its sounds like my wife now. I would love to see a picture of your wife if you could post one. Since my wife discovered big cocks several years ago she seems to be able to find the biggest ones around. She said she sees it as a personal challenge to see just how big a cock she can take in her, so far she's taken some huge ones. Until 3 years ago all my wife had was my normal 6 incher now she fucks several giant men regularly and auditions new ones every week or two that she somehow finds. I get to watch her sometimes but as you can see from the picture, her pussy gapes open so it's off limits to me except for me to lick her out. (which I love) I do get to fuck her big pussy with her toys. I bet she has the same dildos like your wife has. My wife's dildos are huge. I work all day and I make plenty of money so this allows my wife to stay home. She says she fucks herself at least twice a day with her dildos if she doesn't have a boyfriend come in and fuck her while I'm at work. If that happens she has him leave right before I get home. When I come home and find her naked in the bedroom I know she's got a full pussy for me to lick out. She cums like a rocket when I do that. If I do a good job she sucks my dick and swallows my cum and if I don't she makes me jack off into my hand and lick it off so I always try to lick her pussy good. Sometimes I get to help her push her big dildos in her pussy and lick her while I fuck her with them. She said she wants me to get a harness for me to wear that will hold her biggest dildos so I can fuck her with them like we used to. I'm looking around for one now. That will be fun. Since there is interest I will continue the story about how my wife became a size queen sl*t (she loves to be called a sl*t and a big cock wh*r* now) and more of her adventures.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:34 AM

Default More

My wife came back to the room around 2:00 am. She looked messed up and tired. She said for me to get naked and she slid her tiny dress up over her shoulders and she was naked. She sat down in the middle of the bed spread her legs and said "eat me. I've got several loads of cum in me that you need to clean out." At this time in my life I hadn't yet learned to love eating her c*nt out when she was full of cum. I hesitated and she said, "I've told you how this turns me on so much for you to do this and if you do this every time I'll suck your dick like it's never been sucked before!" I got down between her legs and ate her like she was my last meal. She was right, her pussy was loaded with cum but I swallowed it all. She came over and over. She said "eat all that cum. Don't miss a drop. Do you like eating 3 guys cum out of me, baby?" I moaned a muffled yes. (my 6 inches was hard as a rock). When I was done I noticed her pussy was gaping open. I had never been able to get more than 3 fingers in her before but now I was able to gently push my whole hand in. She said that all 3 guys had pretty good size dicks but the big guy I saw with them (Sam) had the biggest dick she had ever seen. She said it took 10 minutes of careful stretching and pushing to get it all in. She said she was determined to take every inch. She said they each fucked her at least twice each. She then had me sit on the bed, handed me the video camera, and told me to watch them fuck her while she sucked my dick. The video was hot. These guys fucked the shit out of her. She kept bringing me right up to the edge and not letting me cum. She said she would swallow all I had when I got to the end of the video. She was driving me nuts! When the video was over she started bobbing her head up and down fast and sucking me hard. I saw stars when I came in her mouth. She moaned and swallowed every drop.

She moved up beside me and pulled my face to her tits and as I sucked on them she said, "you know I said when we got home I would go back to being like I was. Well, after having all these big dicks I want more. I won't be able to go back to your 6 inches. Besides, you and I both know my pussy is ruined for you. It's all stretched out and I couldn't even feel anyone under 8 inches now. You want me to be happy don't you?" I knew that if I wanted to keep her that our lives would have to change. I told her I understood and we would work it out. Well, our life changed. My wife is now a size queen sl*t and I'm OK with it. Tell me about your wife or girlfriend fucking big dicks and whether or not you like it.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:23 AM

Default Your wifes c*nt

Is perfect, the more stretched the better!
Old 12-10-2013, 11:19 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

My wife loves them big.....
Old 12-12-2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I finally got my wife to let me take a recent picture of her ruined pussy. She made me crop out the tattoos on the inside of her legs but this is a picture of it from last Saturday night after she came home with it full of several of her big dicked boyfriend's cum. As you can see I just finished cleaning her out. She came twice. After I took this picture she sucked me off. As you can see, it's no use me trying to fuck her c*nt anymore. She can't feel me. Tell us what you think and if your wife has a ruined pussy now.
Yeah right... Where are all the peircings you talked about? It is a great story, all made up... but great.
The Following User Says Thank You to tssing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 04:36 PM

Default great story

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I guess to get stretched out, like my wife, you need to have a steady supply of very large dicks. My wife now masturbates with a fat 12 inch dildo. I love to watch it all fit up her c*nt now even though I can't feel her anymore. still loves me so she sucks me off instead.
I'd love to see her in action with her huge dildo.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:14 AM

I love to hear my wife moan and squeal when she's being fucked by a giant cock. I wish you could introduce the scottsman to my wife. I'm sure she could take him all the way up her in one stroke now. The only problem is now she makes me clean her out with my tongue afterwards. If I don't I don't get my blow job. I've learned to like the taste of cum ok. It's worth it for her talented mouth.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p