uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2017, 10:57 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Ever had a in home aid or cleaning lady get naked for you.

I was talking to a friend yester day who was telling me about a in home aid/ house cleaner his uncle had once. He said over time his uncle got to flirting with her. It in time for to the point where his uncle had her start doing special things for him, like taking him to restraunts to eat with him and to parks etc, you could say it was like she was his date. The friend was telling me as time went on things started progress between his uncle and her. Eventually his uncle started helping her with money sometimes. It went from there to her doing more special things for him, like getting naked while cleaning his house for him to eventually her giving his uncle a couple of blow jobs and them fucking a couple of times. My friends uncle even showed him Some pics of her naked while she was cleaning his house, which the friend showed me. I met the lady once myself when I went over to his uncles house with him, but she wasn't naked then lol. I have mentioned in home aids / cleaners before, but this was all new. I thought everything the friend was telling me and showed me was hot, so just thought I would share it and see if there was anyone here with maybe a similar experience.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:13 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Former housekeeper

After having this once-a-week housekeeper for about a year she mentioned to me she had never been in a hot tub before. I told her she was welcome to give ours a try. When she finished her work that day she asked if it was ok if she went in it. I went out and removed the cover and she stripped stripped naked right in front of me. She was average looking 40ish milf with ok body.

She got in and I went to get her a towel. When I came back she asked me if I was going to join her. Wife was out of town so I stripped and joined her. Nothing happened sexually, but she did rub herself all over while she enjoyed the tub. We got out, dried ourselves and she commented that it was too hot to dress. She went inside until the A/C cooled her off then dressed. I showered then dressed.

It wasn't unusual for her to see me naked as I warned her (and other housekeepers I had before and after) that they might encounter us undressed while there. Not so much exhibitionism, but I worked from the house and sometimes changed clothes and showered while one of them was there. The bad thing was this gal's work ethic declined shortly thereafter.

She quit a while later when I didn't give her the raise she thought she deserved. Most of the gals I hired after her all used the tub or my pool once in a while, but only after they completed their work. I had an older lady once and she came one day while I was skinny dipping in the pool. I got out and walked into the bathroom and she was there not knowing I was around - naked at that. It scared her, but she laughed it off and got used to me and my SO being nude in front of her occasionally.
Old 08-17-2017, 01:53 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
After having this once-a-week housekeeper for about a year she mentioned to me she had never been in a hot tub before. I told her she was welcome to give ours a try. When she finished her work that day she asked if it was ok if she went in it. I went out and removed the cover and she stripped stripped naked right in front of me. She was average looking 40ish milf with ok body.

She got in and I went to get her a towel. When I came back she asked me if I was going to join her. Wife was out of town so I stripped and joined her. Nothing happened sexually, but she did rub herself all over while she enjoyed the tub. We got out, dried ourselves and she commented that it was too hot to dress. She went inside until the A/C cooled her off then dressed. I showered then dressed.

It wasn't unusual for her to see me naked as I warned her (and other housekeepers I had before and after) that they might encounter us undressed while there. Not so much exhibitionism, but I worked from the house and sometimes changed clothes and showered while one of them was there. The bad thing was this gal's work ethic declined shortly thereafter.

She quit a while later when I didn't give her the raise she thought she deserved. Most of the gals I hired after her all used the tub or my pool once in a while, but only after they completed their work. I had an older lady once and she came one day while I was skinny dipping in the pool. I got out and walked into the bathroom and she was there not knowing I was around - naked at that. It scared her, but she laughed it off and got used to me and my SO being nude in front of her occasionally.
Nice. I was talking to one other guy about these type of situations A day or so after the friend was telling about his uncle and his aid. This other guy told me he had a housekeeper once that gave him a blow job for a raise. He said he didn't give her the raise becuse her blow job was lousy and short. She ended up getting all pist off at him and quit.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 02:13 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
Nice. I was talking to one other guy about these type of situations A day or so after the friend was telling about his uncle and his aid. This other guy told me he had a housekeeper once that gave him a blow job for a raise. He said he didn't give her the raise becuse her blow job was lousy and short. She ended up getting all pist off at him and quit.
Interesting stories...... I wonder how many other situations where women aren't prostitutes as such, but throughout their lives have no problem trading sex or nudity for extra benefits or cash on a regular basis. I guess the big difference between these women and a true prostitute is that these women can pick who they might want to share their bodies with.

But I guess that's crossing over to "sex with the boss" threads.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:36 PM

Default Sexy maid service

My buddy from the military finally retired 3 years ago. His last tour was in Hawaii, so on the way back to his home in Tennessee, he stayed with my wife and I for 10 days. While my wife was working, I hired a sexy maid service from CL to clean up the house.

She was latina, 35ish, black hair, brown eyes, 5' tall, about 130 pounds. Not hot, but good enough. She spent about 90 minutes cleaning, then asked if we were ready for a show. My friend and I sat in the living room, while she stripped off her clothes and gave each of us lap dances.

Her boobs were augmented, but needed a "tune up." Probably a large C cup. She rubbed her tits in our faces, rubbed her body on us, etc. My friend was a bit overaggressive, so she was not into him. She offered to give me a hand job, but I chickened out.

She went back to him and they discussed prices. He took her into the downstairs bedroom and he told me that she blew him then rode him. I didn't ask how much she charged him, but he said the price was about right.

She left, and a couple hours later, my wife came home and praised us for the cleaning job. We took credit for it. Unfortunately, a year later, she found the pics on my iPhone. Busted!
Old 09-01-2017, 02:42 PM

I posted this in May 2017 :-

This incident happened a month or so ago and I thought it might be of interest.
A couple of friends came round to see us one evening and during the evening a conversation began on the subject of finding time to do the housework, cleaning and dusting etc. Our friends said that they had decided to do something about it and set about to find a cleaner who would visit on a regular basis, say once a week or every two weeks. It transpired that they came across an advert in a local newspaper which looked promising so contacted the person and arranged for her to call.
Before I go any further I must explain that this couple have no idea that we are normally a full-time clothes free family, in fact we even remove our robes from near our front entrance when they call, to avoid any awkward questions which almost certainly would embarrass them.
They continued to recall how they had found what looked like a suitable lady in a local newspaper and arranged for her to call one evening and were somewhat surprised to see a young girl, no more than twenty years old at the most, on their doorstep as, for some reason, they had expected to see a middle-aged lady. Undaunted, they said, they invited her in and offered to take her coat which she removed to reveal a very short skirt and a blouse that left nothing to the imagination. Mind you I don't think it would take very much to shock this couple as they are a bit prudish.
They recalled how they had a short conversation with her so as not to appear rude but seemingly they had no intention of taking it any further due to her dress which they found to be very suggestive. Our friends wife recalled, in a very shocked tone, that as the young lady sat on the settee it was obvious that she was not wearing any knickers. Shock horror!
By this time my brain was working overtime trying to think of a way to get a name or contact number for this cleaner without making it too obvious. Then I thought of a way!
I said, “so I don't make the same mistake, which newspaper did you see this advert in and can you remember her name?” My heart skipped a beat when he immediately not only told me which newspaper it was in but also gave me her name without any further prompting.
When our friends left later that evening the first thing my wife, Jill, said was “I know what your plan is and I bet before the week is out we will have a cleaner, mind you, I must admit I'm also looking forward to it”
To be continued.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:28 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfog View Post
I posted this in May 2017 :-

To be continued.
So, finish the story this time! 😈
Old 09-02-2017, 03:12 PM

Re our future cleaner. We eagerly bought the local newspaper which came out about two days after our friends had visited and had no difficulty in locating the correct advert as there were very few adverts for cleaners and in any-case we had a name. So we made contact and arranged for the girl to call the next evening (we don't hang about!).
Jill said “in view of what our friends said about the girls dress I think I will wear something skimpy to make her feel relaxed”. I disagreed with this idea and suggested that we initially play it cool and that she wore something more conservative. I also pointed out that the girl may live very locally and that I was a little concerned that she may mention to other people that we are a clothes free family. Therefore, in addition, I suggested that once again we should remove our robes from near our front entrance so that there was no hint that we were normally a clothes free house. After a little discussion Jill agreed with this approach.
The next evening the door bell rang and as previously agreed Jill opened the door and greeted the girl. Jill led the way into our lounge and we made our introductions. She was a nice looking girl with short cropped light brown hair wearing a lightweight coat.
The first thing I noticed, even before I offered to take her coat, was that she was bare footed. She slipped her coat off to reveal a very short split-sided skirt and a very loose fitting sleeveless, partly buttoned, blouse and obviously no bra.
The girls name was Jenny. As she sat down on our settee it was immediately obvious, as her skirt rode up her thighs, that she she was not wearing any pants which revealed a shaved pussy. It now immediately became obvious why our prudish friends were shocked when they had this young girl sat in front of them.
Jill asked both Jenny and I if we would like a coffee to which we both said yes. I made small talk with Jenny while Jill was in the kitchen until she returned to the lounge with coffee and biscuits.
One of the first things I wanted to know from Jenny was where she lived and It transpired that she lived about five miles away and that she had no other customers in our area so I felt a little more relaxed about her finding out that we were a clothes free house.
Jill and I had previously agreed that we would get the business side of our meeting out of the way early on so Jill showed Jenny the rooms and and it was arranged that she would call on the same day, weekly. After a short discussion we agreed the day of her weekly visit leaving the time of day of her visits open to that which best suited her on any particular week. An hourly rate was agreed which included using her own vac. and cleaning materials.
Jenny suggested that she made her first visit an early evening visit to coincide with our arrival home from work, to ensure that her work was to our satisfaction, so Jill said she would give her our door key on that evening so that in future she could to let herself in and lock up when she was finished.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:01 AM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 365 Posts
Default Cleaning lady

This didn't happen at home but at a place I used to work. They hired a new cleaning lady. A tall good looking redhead with huge breasts. She and I usually worked on Saturdays. Either the second or third Saturday she was in the shipping office with me. I don't remember how I got the conversation to fake breasts. I told her I never cared for them. She asked why, I told her they felt hard and not natural. She said give me your hand. She put my hand to her breast and said squeeze it. I did and she said how does that feel. I said great. She said well they're fake. We kept talking and I finally asked, well can I see them? She looked around and lifted her shirt and showed me a beautiful pair of 38dd's. Never know if you don't ask, lol.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 03:54 PM

Well the evening arrived and the doorbell rang half-an-hour or so after our arrival home. Jill once again answered the door but this time Jill was only wearing a robe as she was just out of the shower.
I walked into the hallway to say hello to Jenny and immediately noticed that her dress consisted solely of a very old white T-shirt that barely reached halfway down her thighs and nothing else, not even shoes.
It had been previously arranged that she would clean our bedrooms and stairs this evening so Jenny proceeded to carry her vac upstairs and I said I will carry her bag of cleaning materials up for her, even though she said I shouldn't bother. As she went up the stairs the vac caught her T-shirt and pulled it part-way up her back to reveal her butt. As she put the vac down at the top she apologised saying that she couldn't stop to pull her shirt down and that she hoped I wasn't offended to which I replied that I wasn't as actually we are a clothes free house. She replied by saying that I should have mentioned that sooner as her family are also full-time nudists and she much prefers to work nude, at which point, without saying a word, she removed her T shirt to reveal a nice pair of pert tits and a nicely toned body. At the same time I slipped my shorts off.
Without any further comment she took the vac into a bedroom and started work.
I returned down stairs and walked into the lounge. Jill said "what happened then?" after quickly explaining Jill took her robe off.
After about half an hour or so I went upstairs to see how Jenny was getting on and ask if she wanted a drink as it was a hot and humid sort of day. I could see riverlettes of sweat running down her body so was not surprised when she said she would like a drink of water; I said I would get Jill to bring it up to her. Jill went up with a glass of water and even though I was downstairs I could hear a lot of excited talking going on so went up to find out what it was all about.
It transpired that it was Jenny who, on seeing Jill naked for the first time, could not believe how toned Jill's body was and Jill told me later that she had shown Jenny her stomach muscle vacuuming routine and had asked Jenny to slap and pull her tits about to demonstrate how tough they were.
After about two hours Jenny came downstairs and packed her bag with her cleaning materials ready to leave. Jill then said to Jenny, by the way, perhaps you didn't notice but our driveway is not overlooked and when our family call they always arrive at our door naked so as you now have a door key you may do the same if you wish. Jenny replied “that's fine by me”.
We said our goodbyes and Jenny walked across to her car still naked carrying her vac and bag.
We are not sure at this stage which direction this is going to go because at the moment Jenny has no idea that we have a home gym, that Jill is a pain freak or that we are keen cyclists. I suppose you could say we are fitness freaks. Considering she mentioned that her family are nudists and the fact that she has a well toned body does suggest some interesting possibilities may develop. It could get interesting!.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s