Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2017, 03:59 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default New Year's Resolution??

Maren - no updates of late? Hope you are planning new adventures... Maybe you need a new deadline - like before the end of the year?!?!

And maybe a New Year's resolution to have at least 1 new adventure each month in 2018!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 09:24 AM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Smile 1st & 2nd attempts

I think I share the opinions of my fellow readers Maren, you really described your 'toe in the water' attempts very well indeed. There was no exaggeration and reading your stories I felt like I was almost there with you. I can understand why you might think your adventure might be considered tame but it was far from it. It is all relative and some are more brazen than you but the fact that you are experimenting with your 'fetish' is very exciting for those of us following your progress. I'm sure the hair was standing up on the back of your neck with the rush you felt and I am not surprised you need to release the stress by... ahem... taking matters into your own hands when you got home.

I am not alone in saying I look forward to the next instalment and there is no rush... it's bloody cold!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 10:21 AM

Default The Well?

Maren, do you live near Oslo?
In that case you could drop by the spa 'The Well'. Its encouraging nudity, but most people hide behind shawls and blankets, so you can easily create as many 'accidental nudity' scenes you like, going all the way to walzing around stark naked (which is allowed, but barely anyone do - only dutch and german tourists .

If you'd like to really push yourself you could go for the moroccan (i think) Rhassoul 'ritual' - you're suddenly req'ed to strip naked i a mixed group and put clay on your entire body.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 05:33 PM

Default see thru

We were on vacation and we stopped in a quaint local bar it was dark mostly men drinking and playing pool.
Wife thought it was a great place to have some fun!!!! She wore a sheer top no bra short skirt and stockings and we returned to the bar a few days later. When we arrived she kept her jacket zipped up but we were sitting at a table with stools. There was about 8 to 10 guys in the bar drinking watching sports on tv but we caught them looking at our table. After a few drinks wife unzipped her coat halfway crossing her legs to the point her stocking tops were exposed.
Where we were sitting only one table had a direct view of my wife and that table had two older men maybe 60's appeared to be local. By now she had her sights on teasing these guys unzipping her coat where she was totally exposed. She also started opening her legs but not sure with the lighting whether they could see she had no panties.
The guys definitely enjoyed the show smiling and even waved at her. It was a fun night and wife was super horny after

Here are some pics before we went out
Attached Thumbnails
seethru1.jpg   seethru2.jpg  

seethu5.jpg   seethru4.jpg  

seethru3.jpg  
Old 01-22-2018, 07:11 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default GREAT photos!

and a very fun story- those guys will talk about your wife's daring display for years....

Any way you could post larger photos of your wife- even the same ones? I and many others would love a better look!
The Following User Says Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markt402 View Post
We were on vacation and we stopped in a quaint local bar it was dark mostly men drinking and playing pool.
Wife thought it was a great place to have some fun!!!! She wore a sheer top no bra short skirt and stockings and we returned to the bar a few days later. When we arrived she kept her jacket zipped up but we were sitting at a table with stools. There was about 8 to 10 guys in the bar drinking watching sports on tv but we caught them looking at our table. After a few drinks wife unzipped her coat halfway crossing her legs to the point her stocking tops were exposed.
Where we were sitting only one table had a direct view of my wife and that table had two older men maybe 60's appeared to be local. By now she had her sights on teasing these guys unzipping her coat where she was totally exposed. She also started opening her legs but not sure with the lighting whether they could see she had no panties.
The guys definitely enjoyed the show smiling and even waved at her. It was a fun night and wife was super horny after

Here are some pics before we went out
Very hot! Good for her, I bet she had a blast! Please tell me she had the guts to completely remove her jacket at some point of the evening
Old 01-27-2018, 12:46 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Showed me a photo

I was recently the recipient of something that I am convinced was “accidentally on purpose.”

One of my wife’s best friends was over at our house and we were all talking and having a few drinks. At some point my wife’s friend handed me her phone to show me a picture. I looked at the pic and then hit the back button and discovered that the very last photo she had taken, from just that day, was her standing completely naked after getting out of the shower. She had taken the picture in her bathroom mirror and there was absolutely nothing hidden.

The three of us continued chatting and I tried to not visibly react to what I was seeing as I looked back and forth between her sitting next to me and the naked photo on her phone. I debated trying to send it to myself, but I figured if I started doing things on her phone it would attract attention.

I probably looked at the picture for at least a minute, and she didn’t seem in a hurry to get her phone back. Eventually I closed the photos app and handed it back to her.

She had to know right? She handed me her phone, open to the photos app, and the naked photo was right next to the one she was showing me. And it was taken that same day.

I am 100% sure she wasn’t hitting on me, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t an accident...
Old 01-28-2018, 01:40 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
I was recently the recipient of something that I am convinced was “accidentally on purpose.”

One of my wife’s best friends was over at our house and we were all talking and having a few drinks. At some point my wife’s friend handed me her phone to show me a picture. I looked at the pic and then hit the back button ---

I am 100% sure she wasn’t hitting on me, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t an accident...
I don't think she was expecting you to hit the back button. IF I passed somebody my phone to show them a photo, I don't expect them to start looking at other photos I have without my consent. Why did you hit the back button, by the way? I'm curious...

And depending on the app and how you exited the app, it's possible when she re-opens said app, that photo will appear!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 04:52 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Showed me a photo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
She had to know right? She handed me her phone, open to the photos app, and the naked photo was right next to the one she was showing me. And it was taken that same day.

Maybe - maybe not... On one hand, a lot of people do not really think about [or even remember] what photo is next to [before or after] a photo they are showing on their phone. Especially if they are talking to another person at the same time they are showing you the phone / photo.

On the other hand, unless that photo was already open on the app, she probably had to see the thumbnail pics to be able to select the one she showed you...

Maybe she is really flighty and did not see the next pic, being so focused on finding the right one... or maybe she is a closet exhibitionist...

Next time you see her you can ask to see whatever pic again and then start scrolling to "find other similar ones" and see how she reacts...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 09:41 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
I don't think she was expecting you to hit the back button. IF I passed somebody my phone to show them a photo, I don't expect them to start looking at other photos I have without my consent. Why did you hit the back button, by the way? I'm curious...

And depending on the app and how you exited the app, it's possible when she re-opens said app, that photo will appear!
I think that some may well do it accidentally, click on photo and it does move to previous one. I have done it and said sorry , but the girl was my friends sister and it was a nude selfie like the one described. She was ok as there was no way that I could copy or share the photo, so she had complete control. Even when I said she was a natural red head , she just laughed called me a knobhead as we had known one another since young and i knew she was always ginger lol.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s