Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-24-2017, 01:55 AM

Thanked 4,896 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
We still do not have any curtains in the bedroom and every morning the wife continues to come out of the shower and wander around completely naked, to the front of the house to open her closets, turn on lights in the closets but leaving the overhead light off, looks at her lingerie drawer, wanders back to the bathroom to dry here hair, back out for some more time pondering her closet, before eventually beginning to get dressed. Every once in a while she will make some comment that people can see in and I tell her no they can't, or nobody is out there or something like that and then we are good for another couple weeks...
I would definitely record her on occasion so I would have it when she finally makes me put some curtains up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2017, 01:57 AM

Thanked 1,022 Times in 44 Posts
Default I live in a college town

and have student rentals on either side of me.

The number of coeds I've seen naked over the last several years numbers in the double digits. Most of the time, I'm not actually trying to see anything, my house is about four feet higher than the houses on either side, I can't help but see into their rooms. This is a 1940's neighborhood, with about 10' easements between houses, so we're close enough to see freckles. They seem completely oblivious to the fact that I can see into their rooms without even trying.

This year, house to the left of mine:
- hot C-cup long-haired redhead, seen her changing multiple times. Has an awesome ass and rack and appears to be clean shaven. Her bedroom is right across the shared driveway from our house, which means her bedroom is just ten feet away and four feet lower than my first floor. She keeps the blinds mostly closed, but the elevated position of my house means I can see right through them in the evening, especially from my second floor. She likes to kneel doggy-style on her bed, usually with her ass facing my house, for an hour or so after she showers, totally naked, as she checks her phone and laptop. I, of course, don't mind.
- Medium C-cup brunette, totally untrimmed bush, NICE hourglass shape, watched her walk from room to room buck-assed naked several times. Likes to sit in their kitchen completely naked, with one foot up on the seat while she reads her tablet/phone/laptop.
- VERY attractive A-cup brunette. Interestingly, she'll close the shades facing the street, but not the ones facing my house. Seen her changing several times, very narrow landing strip, amazing ass, and seen her having sex with her BF twice.
- On Halloween, this house (which has 5 girls living in it) had a huge party, I got to watch three of them play strip poker in their living room with their boyfriends. Never got to full nudity, but watching them take clothes off without actually getting naked was pretty hot.

House to the right, this year:
- A-cup brunette who NEVER closes the shades facing my house. Her room is in the back of the house from the street, I think she assumes no one's in the room in our house facing hers. I've seen her naked, nice landing strip, AMAZING ass, I've watched her get major-league plowed by her boyfriend a couple of times, watched her masturbate three times, she likes to lay in her bed naked and read/study, no matter how cold it is, and when she's studying/reading, she kind of absent-mindedly likes to play with herself.
- B-cup brunette, nicely trimmed full bush, her room faces the street, once again, she'll close the shades towards the street but keeps the ones facing my house open.

Last year I had an amazingly hot ginger to the right who never closed the shades and just hated wearing clothes. She DIDN'T bother closing the shades towards the streets, I'm sure many a guy got quite the view. Her and her boyfriend liked to have sex with her face pushed up against the window towards the street. The blonde in the house to the left living on the first floor didn't even bother closing the blinds at all; I've seen her do everything from changing, to running her vibrator several times, to the looong line of guys she had visit her on the weekends. In many ways I think she was the village bicycle, everyone got a ride.

Mind you, this is without me going too far out of my way to voyeur them, this is just while I'm washing dishes in my kitchen or upstairs in my bathroom. When I DO go out of my way to voyeur them, I get some pretty interesting shows. I may or may not have pictures and videos....
Old 12-30-2017, 09:37 PM

Thanked 1,677 Times in 94 Posts
Default Would love to hear (and see!) more

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgsboson View Post

Mind you, this is without me going too far out of my way to voyeur them, this is just while I'm washing dishes in my kitchen or upstairs in my bathroom. When I DO go out of my way to voyeur them, I get some pretty interesting shows. I may or may not have pictures and videos....
I would like to kindly request that you share a few of what you may or may not have with us. I'm sure this alleged collection would be amazing!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maymedson11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 07:25 AM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Default Just a thought but....

[QUOTE=higgsboson;2553295]and have student rentals on either side of me.

...... if you're ever thinking of selling your house, let me know. Sure, I live in another country and my work commute would be hell but, hey we all make sacrifices, don't we?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 09:12 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default Exposed in a high rise condo

This past weekend my wife and I went to the beach for a long weekend getaway. It was really too cold to do much outside but there were indoor and outdoor hot tubs, indoor pools, etc. so the places that had these were pretty full.

The condo we rented was on the side of the building, but angled so you had a nice view of the ocean. You also had a nice view into the adjacent high rise condo.

As I have posted before, my wife likes to expose herself in front of a window but will strongly deny same. It is “plausible deniability” for her. She will say that the others people can’t see her, even though we can clearly see in to their rooms.

So the entire time we were there, she kept the curtains in the living room and bedroom open. She only closed them at bedtime and if we were having sex. (Again another clue she knew she could be seen)

The rest of the time she would go stand in the window, actually a glass door to the balcony and remark how she loved the view. Most of the time she would be topless, wearing only panties. Some times she would be nude. If she went on the balcony she would be clothed as it was cold.

I’ve learned to enjoy her shows without arguing about whether she can be seen, so I don’t mention it anymore.

No way of knowing for sure if she was seen but I could usually see people across the way and sometimes it appeared they were looking at her.
Old 01-18-2018, 06:37 AM

Thanked 1,798 Times in 88 Posts

My ex-girlfriend used to love doing this, but only if not at our apartment. She loved being seen by strangers but she didn't want them to know where she lived in fear of unwanted creepy stuff happening to her.

There was one time when we went to Gold Coast and she pretty much spent the whole time topless/nude while in the room to the point that the first thing she did whenever we entered the room was to get topless and stand at the balcony.

I asked her to answer the door for room service in the nude but she said no, again with the excuse that she didn't want the viewers to know exactly where she was. Her reasoning was that opening the door in the nude would let the staff know her room number, but people seeing her from outside would not know exactly the room number.
Old 01-21-2018, 09:29 PM

Thanked 1,022 Times in 44 Posts
Default College town Part II

Another great night. A-cup brunette to the right did it again--closed the blinds towards the street, but not my house. From my kitchen I saw the light go off in their bathroom and the light in her room come on, with the blinds open, so I go upstairs to take a peek from my second-floor windows into her second-floor room. My house has three windows facing hers, so I can see into about 80% of her room.

Jackpot. She's naked, sitting on her desk facing the window (and me!), with a foot up on her chair, putting lotion on after a shower. She's apparently been letting her bush grow out, so now it's full (though trimmed). Her tits are NICE--borderline B, nicely rounded, with small but prominent nipples. It was especially fun to see her bend forward to get her calves/feet (hanging boobs are a thing of mine, and she has enough to make it work). Unfortunately, the light wasn't THAT great, and the back of her chair obstructed some of the view, so I couldn't see any details below the bush. She spent 2-3 minutes doing skin care before putting on a nice set of purple high-cut panties and a t-shirt, then climbed into bed.

I love this town!
Old 01-21-2018, 11:05 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Pics?

Does anyone have Pics of all this stuff????????????
Old 01-31-2018, 04:24 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

This situation wasn't just undressing but the entire process from getting into the shower to getting ready to go out. It happened in an apartment complex across from my hotel in a holiday area. A friend and I noticed a lovely woman get undressed, have a shower, get out of her shower and then proceed to rub her body with lotion and do various other things total naked in front of a large window for a good 90+ minutes. It was never ending and my mate and I just kept wondering when she was going to stop. We would go away from the balcony and do something inside and come back out in curiosity to see if she was still going and, yep, it was still going.

She was even putting one leg up and rubbing lotion on her inner thighs... right in front of the window. She was in crazy good shape and I'd guess that she was a stripper getting ready for the night considering the amount of care she was putting into her body. She surely had to know that she was able to be seen easily to the naked eye and even easier with binoculars.

My friend reckons she was deliberately giving a show to warm herself up for the night. An interesting theory and depending on her cycle and inclinations, it's entirely possible. Another theory is that she just didn't care. We prefer the first theory though as it's more fun! For a voyeuristic event it was a goldmine. My friend and I thanked her for the show when it finally finished!

And if that wasn't fun enough, a few hours later on the balcony diagonally below us we found a couple going at it with the woman totally starkers up against the railing with the bloke taking her from behind. But it's off topic so I'll leave it at that.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:01 AM

Thanked 1,245 Times in 39 Posts
Default Exposed Wife

My wife would always walk around our front bedroom nude, we lived on a very busy street and never had any covering on the 3 front windows or the 1 side window. I know for a fact many people and neighbors have seen her in different stages of undress. One night I come home with 2 buddies of mine and when we come pulling up the street I see the bedroom lights on, well as we pull up in front of the house what do we get a nice view of? My nude young wife walking around, I assume she just got out of the shower but her big firm tits can be clearly seen from where we are. I don't know what to say as I see them staring up at her. The best response I can come up with is "Well she does have pretty nice tits" needless to say they both agreed. We used to fuck like bunny rabbits on the waterbed and I know that when she would sit up while riding my cock whoever was near by could see her firm tits bouncing up and down as she rode me.
Here's a couple of pictures of her modeling for me in front of the windows, the videos are a a lot nicer to look at.
Attached Thumbnails
Scanned Picture 18.jpg   Scanned Picture 19A.JPG  

Scanned Picture 25B.JPG   Snapshot 2 (7-1-2011 1-31 PM).jpg  

Snapshot 4 (7-1-2011 1-32 PM).jpg   Snapshot 9 (7-1-2011 1-37 PM).jpg  

Snapshot 10 (7-1-2011 1-38 PM).jpg   Snapshot 11 (7-1-2011 1-39 PM).jpg  

Snapshot 14 (7-1-2011 1-40 PM).jpg   Snapshot 36 (6-3-2011 3-12 AM).jpg  

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005