uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-08-2024, 10:38 AM

Default Deacon's Travel Reports.

Dear fellow admirers of the fairer sex,

About a year ago I posted to this forum seeking interest in starting an ongoing travel thread. After having spent the long winter months visiting various places (Desire Riviera Maya, Desire Riviera Pearl, Mira Vista Resort, various beaches and clothing optional spas), I thought I might finally start this thread and share my experiences. Furthermore, I hope to inspire others to share their recent experiences so that we all might learn more about what is available from our unique OCC perspectives.

What I'd like to do is to create an informative thread, free of fiction and from first-hand reports. The key is "informative," in that data and detail are included. Information such as location, facilities, demographics, atmosphere, cost, parking situation...in addition to photos and links. What I'm trying to avoid is generic posts, whereby the contributor simply states something to the effect of "I went to <beach> today" and then proceeds to post a few sentences that really don't help anyone. In other words, let's try to be a bit more robust in our reviews.

The key to this ongoing discussion is to help each other find the places and environments that we all want to enjoy and to help us avoid the places that miss the mark. I hope there is genuine interest in this subject and thank everyone that contributes in advance!

Deacon Karl (formerly, FKKFanMan).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeaconKarl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 11:23 AM

Default Sacred Rain Healing Center, Seattle, WA.

My first review is of Sacred Rain Healing Center in Seattle (Ballard), as it's my latest adventure.

Sacred Rain is a clothing optional spa that offers a mixed gender environment, namely a nude outdoor area that offers sunbathing, a sauna and hot tub. For those of you that know of it, it's similar to Healing Grounds/Inner City Hot Springs in Portland (though I believe they no longer exist). It is not a large facility and they do limit capacity to 25 visitors, but it is a nice, clean, nude option for those in Seattle (especially considering the very limited options and weather issues for nude recreation there).

The place is located in a mixed residential/commercial neighborhood and it is a true spa experience. The cost for a three hour visit (max time allowed) was $50, but I opted for a massage (licensed, legit) and so it was discounted to $30. That may sound steep, but I believe you can purchase a discounted membership for use of the spa area. As stated earlier, the facility is quite clean and they offer included basic amenities like towels, wraps and lockers. The locker room is mixed sex, but they do separate the changing area and lockers for women and men; however, on my visit everyone was walking about nude in front of one another. There are three showers available and though they have curtains, there are moderately frosted glass partitions between them (so you can see who's showering next to you and the closer they are to the glass, the clearer the view). They do advise that you should be wrapped in a towel when out in this open area, but hardly anyone was.

The outdoor area is the official nude area and except for one middle-aged woman, everyone was nude. The area is pretty spacious for the limited 25-person capacity, with chairs and loungers for sunbathing. The sauna, in my opinion, is pretty small; I felt like you might be able to get 12 people in there is everyone was sitting on the benches and no one was laying down. In a positive light, that means you are quite close to other people. The heat was decent, but it was a basic sauna...nothing like the ritualized experience you might get at a saunabad in Germany or similar. There are some showers and a large basin adjacent; all are cold water. The hot tub is similar capacity and it's a nice experience and can get crowded.

The ratio of M-to-F was about two to one and pleasantly a youngish crowd (ie, 20-50 years old). There were some very attractive 20-something nude women there and it seems as though landing-strip style pubic hair is making a comeback. Considering the trend has been either hardwood or no grooming, I am pretty happy with this. The sauna is a difficult place to watch girls, and you only get a good view when they enter and exit; the hot tub is a bit better, in that you can see the sunbathing area in addition to getting good looks when then climb down and climb out of the tub. I got quite a few good looks between their legs as women exited the hot tub; the cutest girl I saw there showed me her full rear pussy view multiple times.

The one middle-aged woman who was in a one-piece did get nude in the shower. It was funny, because I was waiting ahead of her and we had a nice conversation about the place, which we both shared was our first visit. As mentioned earlier, the glass panels between our showers allowed me to watch her get out of her swimsuit and shower, so I got to see all of her (and she got to see all of me) and I'm sure this is one of the few times in her life that she showed the goods to a total stranger. I'm hoping she went home, broke out the Magic Wand and fantasized about her visit...but I'm bordering on Penthouse Forum commentary, so I'll just stop.

Being as my visit was on a week day in the late afternoon with shitty weather, I was very happy with the experience. I imagine Friday evenings and all day on the weekends would result in being turned away or having to wait until capacity dips. Furthermore, warm summer weather would also contribute to that.

In summary: Nice spa, nude women, very good time, somewhat pricey. Remember though, this is not a place for hijinks and you should act as appropriate (be stealth, don't stare, don't creep the women out). If you are in the Seattle area, definitely worth a visit!

www.sacredrainhealing.com
Attached Thumbnails
Sacred Rain.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeaconKarl For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great