uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-22-2018, 12:19 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Seeing Wifes Breasts

Who is the one person that you would like to see your wife topless. Would you tell her so she could make it happen?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 01:12 PM

Thanked 2,463 Times in 197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
Who is the one person that you would like to see your wife topless. Would you tell her so she could make it happen?
I'd love for my wife's best friend's husband to see them. He's seen them in picture form only, I'd love to have him walk in on her in the shower , or whilst changing and see those massive tits on display. I think he'd probably just stand there and stare
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 02:03 PM

Thanked 26,285 Times in 1,260 Posts

One of my best friends has always had a thing for my wife, she knows it and teases him with innocent peeks. He's married now but still checks my wife out whenever we see him. I know he would love to fondle my wife's breasts.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 04:10 PM

Thanked 16,045 Times in 1,109 Posts

A friend of mine who has only been with the woman he is married to.

His wife is completely flat chested and he is always stares at my wife's huge boobs. We have tried to set it up so that he would see on accident, but it has yet to happen.

My wife is indifferent about it. She doesn't care if he sees, but she isn't fantasizing about him seeing her breasts or not.
Old 06-22-2018, 08:40 PM

Thanked 2,072 Times in 163 Posts
Default Already seen it.

I wanted to see her pervy brothers response. It was golden when he finally did.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 08:43 PM

Thanked 6,395 Times in 332 Posts
Default My husband's friend

A while back my husband had a friend who couldn't take his eyes off of my breast. I probably didn't help things because I am an expert tease and I rarely wear a bra. I have nice 38 c cups that are very firm. Jack, my husbands friend, would come over when he knew my husband was not home, many times when I was sunbathing naked in our back yard. I always got my bikini on and get to the door in it, being it was just a string bikini, it barely covered me. Finally one day when Jack came to the door in the middle of the day, I invited him in. I was wearing a simple thin button up blouse and short shorts. I had purposely left most of the buttons unbuttoned just to mess with his mind. I got us both a beer in cups and we sat on the couch drinking them. Finally I leaned over so almost half of my boob was showing and said, "Jack, I know you're dying to see my tits. So how much would you pay to suck on them?" The question shocked him speechless. I then said, "How about $20.00 for 5 minutes?" Jack said, "Sure, sure!" I asked him to show me the money. His hands shaking he got out his wallet and produced a 20 dollar bill. I walked into the kitchen and got a piece of cotton rope I kept in the drawer and asked him to put his hands behind him. He asked why and I said so you don't get carried away and try to fuck me. He agreed to it, stood up, put his hands behind his back and I tied them tightly. When he turned around I took off my blouse and tossed it away. I held up my tits and said, "Do you like them?" Jack croaked out, "YES!" I started unbuttoning his pants. He asked what was I doing? I said, " You want to come don't you Jack?" He didn't answer. As his pants and underwear fell around his ankles his hard dick popped up. I grabbed hold of his balls with one hand and with my other I started jerking him off. Well Jack didn't know what to make over this. He just moaned and stared down at my big titties. Soon I could tell he was about to come. I leaned forward and sat up a little and jerked him a little faster. Soon he was moaning and groaning as he shot a huge load of cum on my tits. It was dripping from my nipples, all over me. I reached up grabbed him around the neck and yanked his face into my dripping titties. I said, "Time to get your moneys worth, Jack, start sucking and licking." At first, as I rubbed his face in his cum, he fought me some but I had already yanked him forward off his feet. After a while I got one hand back around his balls. A firm squeeze on them had him on his knees licking and sucking like a baby. He licked every bit of his mess up like a good boy. I got a knife from the kitchen and walked him to the front porch with his pants and shorts around his ankles. I waited until no one was outside and made him go out. I reached out with the knife, cut the rope off his wrist, slammed the door and said goodby, Jack. I didn't see him much after that. I wonder why?

Why Jack lusted after me.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 044.jpg  
Old 06-25-2018, 05:41 AM

Thanked 5,693 Times in 426 Posts

I'm not surprised he couldn't take his eyes off those, they are fantastic.

(I can't take my eyes off them either. Got any more pics?)
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 06:59 PM

Thanked 6,395 Times in 332 Posts
Default My husband's friend

Sure. Thanks. Here is one I think you will like of my firm titties. It shows my nice furry pussy too. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 049.jpg  
Old 06-25-2018, 07:44 PM

Please treat me like Jack.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 11:52 PM

Thanked 1,280 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
Who is the one person that you would like to see your wife topless?
All her past male doctors and her current female doctor. They have all seen and felt her tits many times - and I would have like to have been there for every time, with my cock out, wanking a load.

The earliest one that I know of would have been an older doc when she was 26 and she had a beautiful small and erect pair. I can only imagine what he thought of them. He felt up inside her c*nt on that day too - and many times after.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005
BBC 5