Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2017, 07:51 PM

Thanked 4,621 Times in 772 Posts

Nice thread
Has anyone of you ever tried being in public with your pants/trousers zipper open on purpose?
I like catching girls/women in the situation of having their zipper open, I get turned on a lot by that
And I have already left mine down on purpose quite a few times (wearing underwear though ^^)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 09:07 PM

Cool reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
Anyone who has been to a concert will have experienced the phenomenon that is the queue for the ladies toilet. Most of us guys have gone to the mens room having arranged to meet our lady friend(s) at a meeting point ( I'm thinking sports stadia here), only to be left waiting for an eternity. When the ladies eventually arrive they say "Sorry, the queues in the ladies were terrible".

Sooo.... some ladies think outside the box and run into the men's room - ok perhaps using a men's urinal mightn't be the most hygienic but some ladies(?) get over that for the relief a pee brings. Another way of doing that would be to use a cubicle....the lady mightn't even 'show' anything but would there be a bit of embarrassment for any woman having to walk out of a men's toilet past a line of men who can only 'believe' that the lady has performed her toilette in the men's room or perhaps something else with a lucky guy or guys?

The stuff of fantasy perhaps but, it would be a common enough occurrence and in Russia, going by some of the videos I've accidentally clicked on .....ladies peeing outside during social events , particularly weddings and concerts seems to be quite common (yes I do appreciate that there is quite a difference between social mores in Russia and Norway as well as a greater availability or ladies toilets). Any merit in the idea Maren?
I'm sorry Arnie. There's no merit here

But what I can say is that I have allready been checking out cubicals for the changing cubical idea. I'm planning to do it on impulse, so bear with me, but I'm very excited to try
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 05:46 PM

Cool Update

My friends! Sorry I took so long. I'm a chicken, but now I've been given a time-limit to get out there and get started, so... I got no choise now! :O OK, here's the plan:

This week I am going to "get seen", changing in a changing cubical at a shopping center nearby. I've already tested out how the curtains work and practiced how to "accidentaly" leave too much of it open without it looking like I'm trying to. Gonna take this slow (cause I'm nervous as hell!), but my goal is to at least know I'm being watched, and then hopefully dare to continue. There are a lot of pieces that has to fit here though. Maybe I have to go in and out several times before someone actually notices, and then I also have to know for sure he's looking. And maybe when I finally know for sure; I haven't got enough time to finnish before the guy is dragged along with his wife. -.- I may be overthinking this, but we'll see how this goes

Hopefully I'll try on thursday or friday. If there's not enough people there to make it work, I'll just see it as a dress rehearsal (pun intended). And then I have to return for my main preformance on saturday (which sounds scary, cause then there will be way more people for sure :O).

Thanks for listening!
Love, Maren

Last edited by Maren1; 12-04-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:01 PM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
My friends! Sorry I took so long. I'm a chicken, but now I've been given a time-limit to get out there and get started, so... I got no choise now! :O OK, here's the plan:

This week I am going to "get seen", changing in a changing cubical at a shopping center nearby. I've already tested out how the curtains work and practiced how to "accidentaly" leave too much of it open without it looking like I'm trying to. Gonna take this slow (cause I'm nervous as hell!), but my goal is to at least know I'm being watched, and then hopefully dare to continue. There are a lot of pieces that has to fit here though. Maybe I have to go in and out several times before someone actually notices, and then I also have to know for sure he's looking. And maybe when I finally know for sure; I haven't got enough time to finnish before the guy is dragged along with his wife. -.- I may be overthinking this, but we'll see how this goes

Hopefully I'll try on thursday or friday. If there's not enough people there to make it work, I'll just see it as a dress rehearsal (pun intended). And then I have to return for my main preformance on saturday (which sounds scary, cause then there will be way more people for sure :O).

Thanks for listening!
Love, Maren
Good luck can’t wait to hear how it goes
Old 12-04-2017, 07:32 PM

Thanked 6,382 Times in 240 Posts
Thumbs up It's only a thought but....

...perhaps you could leave your mobile phone on the ground facing out under the curtain to where your prospective voyeur is seated/waiting ...if you're lucky, you might catch the reaction when he sees you changing!

The best of luck with it whatever happens Maren
The Following User Says Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 07:46 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
...perhaps you could leave your mobile phone on the ground facing out under the curtain to where your prospective voyeur is seated/waiting ...if you're lucky, you might catch the reaction when he sees you changing!

The best of luck with it whatever happens Maren
I must say that sounds kinda inconvenient and hard to pull off :P
Old 12-05-2017, 08:50 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Would assume all following this thread wish you luck! Sounds like you have a great approach and deadlines do work for most things. Just jump in and have fun, even if things do not work out with a good audiance.

Depending on what type of store(s) you have selected, you might find a semi revealing / sheer top to try on and wear it outside the cubicle [with or without anything underneath] to look at it "in better lighting" or a better mirror even if there are not other people around. Might help expand your comfort zone for Saturday!

Good luck!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 09:53 AM

Cool Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Would assume all following this thread wish you luck! Sounds like you have a great approach and deadlines do work for most things. Just jump in and have fun, even if things do not work out with a good audiance.

Depending on what type of store(s) you have selected, you might find a semi revealing / sheer top to try on and wear it outside the cubicle [with or without anything underneath] to look at it "in better lighting" or a better mirror even if there are not other people around. Might help expand your comfort zone for Saturday!

Good luck!
Yes, I did actually think about that. Sounds like something I can try out, and I could get more comfortable (revealing) over time
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 12:43 PM

Reading that you're going through with it is like a dream come true! I'm rooting for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to scienceistasty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 08:52 AM

Default Not sure this fits here

I was on holiday in Vancouver about 18 years ago with a lady friend. She isn't any more, but that doesn't matter cos we had a good time.

We were in Kitsilano and we thought we'd go to the beach. What we didn't know was that our choice of beach (Wreck beach) was a well known nudist haunt. We were just strolling along taking the air when this choice young lady came marching up, stopped about 5 yards from us, looked at me very meaningfully and then stripped off and lay down. At that time I guess full shaving was quite rare, but the fact that I got an eyeful of her "beard" was still quite a surprise and a delight.

It also did quite a lot of good to us both later that night!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TerryD147 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022