Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2017, 07:15 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
I went back and looked at some of your posts. Didn't read them all but just curious if it turns you on when she does that? Do you have some ground rules set up or is it just something you don't talk about?

Having kids myself that is the other thing I am curious about, if you have any are you sure they are yours?

I am not judging and really like your stories but still fascinated by how a relationship like this one works.
No worries, I agree that it is unusual and even strange. We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. It has arisen by implication. Because every time I have tried raise something like this with her in conversation, she just gets hysterical and denies everything and is completely unable to reason. It's some kind of cognitive dissonance for her--it's not supposed to be that way so we can't be that way even if we are. If we pretend like it's not happening, she can deal with it quite well.

It could turn me on, except that she's so damn secretive about it. I like that she's liberated that way, but I want and need to know. For one thing, we're in the same field and I need to know how to gauge how her activities are affecting my practice. Who she's fucking and who knows could make a real difference to some of my professional relationships. Also, the it stands now, something that could be a tool to bring us closer instead has a much greater potential to drive or pull us apart.

I am fairly confident the children are mine. As confident as a guy can be. Why I think that is complicated, and boring. But I am sure they are mine.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 10:23 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default Sunday at boss's beach house

It was about 4 am Miyuki came out from the locked room. Boss never came out till around 9 am. Miyuki came to our room where I was with two sleeping kids. She did not tell me anything except saying she will be OK. Years later she confessed me boss forced his penis in her mouth to do oral while she was completely nude. He kept groping her breasts and his fingers were in her pussy but no sex.

On Sunday after lunch, boss told me to take kids and go home. I felt good yet he also added to leave Miyuki with him until Monday. When I was furious, Miyuki told me everything will be fine and she will only help him clean the place. Miyuki later told me boss made her promise to have sex yet she did not want kids around. She then begged him to send us home on Sunday.

After we left beach house, his automate pleasure will start. As soon as we left, he told her to change into sexy outfit so he can start shooting but this time he will have all access to her body without objection.

Photo from Sunday after we left... Miyuki look very sad yet kept posing for him.
Attached Thumbnails
myuki-sun0.jpg   myuki-sun1.jpg  

Old 06-23-2017, 11:32 AM

Default Boss told me it was best day of his entire life...

Wife of subordinate who he had crush on since our wedding. After almost 7 years since met, he finally was going to have Miyuki who is about same as as his own daughter. He was at our wedding, our baby shower, many family trip together, and many many visiting our home.

He wanted to have her body and soul eventually as well. So this was his night. After giving her drink to give her relaxation, he took her into his bedroom floor where he planed to have her for a very first time.
Attached Thumbnails
myuki-sun3.jpg   myuki-sun4.jpg  

myuki-sun5.jpg  
Old 06-23-2017, 04:46 PM

Default there is

a cock in her hand...did he took photos of them fucking?
The Following User Says Thank You to gurrath19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 05:17 PM

Default Armpits fetish boss

There are numbers of photo boss took about Miyuki's armpits. Miyuki told me he was obsessed with her under arm at beginning. He made her pose with her arm up high and he lick and smell her armpits.... I have no idea since I am not have such interest in women's armpits...

He had vibrator which she never experienced.... He toyed her with his custom made vibrator first hours before he pulled his penis for her to please him...
Attached Thumbnails
myuki-sun10.jpg  
Old 06-23-2017, 08:34 PM

Default Miyuki never used vibrator in her life

Boss planned all for the special night with Miyuki. One such plan was his custom made vibrator. Miyuki and I never used such sex toy. During photo shoot, he started to tease her with the toy from neck, nipples, and finally her secret spot.

Never had such vibration... Miyuki went crazy with his toy... Worst part you ask... Boss was making this vibrator at office during break and was showing me off just a few days before we visiting his beach house not realizing he will be using it for my own wife.

He gave her one instruction. Use it and show me your orgasm while I am taking your photo so I might let you go home without intercourse..
Attached Thumbnails
myuki-sun11.jpg  
Old 06-23-2017, 11:17 PM

Default Some asked how she is coming to orgasm...

You can see in her face. My wife first time real orgasm with toy made by boss who is jerking off watching her cum..
Attached Thumbnails
myuki-sun17.jpg  
Old 06-24-2017, 11:53 AM

Default virgin wife Miyuki forced to enter new territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwinsailor View Post
She was probably cumming so hard she never noticed him jerking off.
First time to be touched by other men, first vibrator, first watching stranger jerking off... Miyuki's head must be spinning...all by my boss..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
I would love to suck all the milk from her big juicy nipples while I finger her.
Boss has squeeze her breasts in front of me a few times after she breastfed our child. Milk burst out on floor. I can easily imagine while he was fucking her he have squeezed milk into his mouth many times.

So Sunday he finally had her. He did not use condom and told her to have his baby if she want..
Attached Thumbnails
myuki-sun12.jpg  
Old 06-25-2017, 11:47 AM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Boss has squeeze her breasts in front of me a few times after she breastfed our child. Milk burst out on floor. I can easily imagine while he was fucking her he have squeezed milk into his mouth many times.

So Sunday he finally had her. He did not use condom and told her to have his baby if she want..
That would be a good idea for her to have his baby. Then she would be rich and you would be well taken care of just like he was by your wife.
There is no better way to cum than inside her pussy without a condom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies