Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2017, 08:15 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I am a the boss of a big company. If I can't fuck Miyuki's tight little pussy then I think we all want to see a picture of Miyuki with her legs spread wide showing her little pussy. I'm sure by now she likes her bosse's big dick better than your tiny one. You should make her show her pussy and take a picture to show everyone what her boss gets every day. Does she make you eat her pussy after she's been fucking her boss?
All these happened when we were still in early 30s. Over 10 years ago. Boss had her about 3 years. After boss was transfered all ended. Boss then started to give me these photo a few years later..
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 08:34 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Boss

Did he make you pay for them? We all still want to see Miyuki's pussy. Take a picture of her spread and post it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
Did he make you pay for them? We all still want to see Miyuki's pussy. Take a picture of her spread and post it.
He never asked to pay but he asked me to bring Miyuki to his place. Toward the end of 3 years, he was telling Miyuki to leave me & marry him. He was serious about it and still now.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 02:38 AM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
As he realized Miyuki will not let him have sex, he then demanded for strip. He had numbers of kinky outfit for her to try and strip. He might have seen her nipples while she was brastfeeding yet first time on that night he saw her under hair in front of his eyes.

Miyuki's face look scared and nervous... Can not look toward boss. No other men except me and her father saw her pussy hair..
Miyuki really has a sublime body
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 05:51 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

It was not a boss but somebody she works with everyday. Four times a year my wife's company has all of the administrative nursing staff travel to a work conference hosted in a different city. It is a big, formal function and all employees are are required to attend. The conferences are usually a week long with check in on a Sunday afternoon and departing flights booked either late on Friday night or that Saturday.

They stay and really nice places like the Gaylord Texan and the Gaylord Palms both last year. Another thing her company does is have nightly dinners and after dinner semi-formal parties with all open bars that go until 1 am or later. The spouses and significant others of each nurse is not allowed to attend these events as they are designed for intense team building.

On the trip to The Gaylord Texan my wife met another nurse on her connection flight from Denver. He was from Phoenix and according to my wife a really hottie. They hit it off and became instant friends before the start of the conference. As luck would have it they were on the same teams and even on the same floor of their hotel. She sent me a bunch of selfies of them in class and hanging out after work at the open bar cocktail parties. On Wednesday night I was unable to reach her and finally got a call back around 2 that morning. It was obvious she was drunk and her friend was still with her. I asked her point blank if she wanted to fuck him while they were there. That night she tried to downplay it and went back to her room alone telling me I was being stupid, they just were hanging out and having fun. Early the next morning before their first session she called back now sober. She asked what made me think she wanted to hook-up. I told her I could tell from the pictures and the tone of her voice and in what she said. She finally told me she did not want to hurt me but really wanted to and with the alcohol was worried she may do something she didn't really want to. She said then her glass gets half empty somebody fills it again. I assured her it was alright and that I wanted her to have fun and have a good time but just to be very careful. She said she was glad we talked and it made her feel better.

Thursday was a big finale with about half the people flying out Friday night. My wife and her new friend would not fly out until Saturday afternoon with my wife getting back home around 10 Saturday night. They had live performers and bands that night and multiple open bars. I got text messages through the night:

9:07 PM I am behaving myself and having a good time. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I love you

10:22 PM OMG, you wouldn't believe this party. I wish you were here to see it and be with me. I'm feeling pretty drunk but Randall says he will watch me and make sure I don't do anything stupid. Luv U!

11:39 PM I have had so much fun dancing tonight. Randal is so amazing baby. You would like him a lot. He has my thong around his neck on the dance floor. It's so much fun.

12:02 AM Baby if I go back to Randalls room after the party will you be like really mad at me. I really want to but don't want to make you mad. You are everything to me.

2:13 AM I am back in the room but not my room it is randal room baby. cant find my key or room ok if i eat randal pussy?

2:14 AM no, u knkow he dont has a pussy so can he eat me pussy he is real col guy and cool let me now if u mad

That was the last text I received from her that night. My phone calls were all sent to voicemail. I got a call around noon during a break. She was hungover and said she didn't remember much about leaving the party last night but woke up in a stranger's room and had cum inside her and on her with several naked other people on the floor. I asked about Randal and she said she lost him earlier in the night.

She went to bed that night early and then flew home Saturday. Randall told her he looked for her but lost her Thursday night. When she finally got back home she had hickeys on her tits and on her inner thighs and ass. Her pussy was swollen and red. She said she had showered but she smelled heavily of sex and cum. She did not remember Randall wearing her thong panties around his neck but did not have them in her suitcase.

A few weeks later we went out with a group of couples who she worked with. Some of them had pictures from the conference. I thought my wife was going to get sick when she looked at them. One of the ladies told her that she would get used to them as she went on.

My wife changed jobs just over two months later about a week and a half before her next trip.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 06-21-2017, 11:25 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

I have posted several of the stories about my wife and her fucking bosses. On a number of occasions. She did it quite a bit for career advancement. I don't think she would consider it "taking advantage of her" since she got out of it what she wanted and I believe she initiated it in the usual case. But some would argue the inherent difference in power would make it always taking advantage by the boss. I don't know.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 01:10 PM

Default How do you feel about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
I have posted several of the stories about my wife and her fucking bosses. On a number of occasions. She did it quite a bit for career advancement. I don't think she would consider it "taking advantage of her" since she got out of it what she wanted and I believe she initiated it in the usual case. But some would argue the inherent difference in power would make it always taking advantage by the boss. I don't know.
I went back and looked at some of your posts. Didn't read them all but just curious if it turns you on when she does that? Do you have some ground rules set up or is it just something you don't talk about?

Having kids myself that is the other thing I am curious about, if you have any are you sure they are yours?

I am not judging and really like your stories but still fascinated by how a relationship like this one works.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 06:05 PM

Default Some asked her pregnant photo but...

Boss was still gentlemen during her pregnancy. He started to act more aggressive after she become MILF. No pregnancy nude but I can share this one. Taken while I was also in the house after Miyuki finished breastfeeding.

I still remember as it was sunday morning. Miyuki was still in pajama. Boss came to our apartment very early. You see his hands on top. It was him pulled her clothe and bra to take a peek and shot this one. I was helpless guy there...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki-byboss-suckedmilk.jpg  
Old 06-21-2017, 06:56 PM

Default Yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Boss was still gentlemen during her pregnancy. He started to act more aggressive after she become MILF. No pregnancy nude but I can share this one. Taken while I was also in the house after Miyuki finished breastfeeding.

I still remember as it was sunday morning. Miyuki was still in pajama. Boss came to our apartment very early. You see his hands on top. It was him pulled her clothe and bra to take a peek and shot this one. I was helpless guy there...
Was the baby yours or his? You said there was a period of time where you rarely had sex with her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 07:12 PM

Default I never thought like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
Was the baby yours or his? You said there was a period of time where you rarely had sex with her.
Yes, after she got pregnant, I lost feeling (to have sex) with Miyuki when her belly was so big. Boss first had sex after our kids are born (unless I don't know something). I am 99% sure about my two kids are from my seeds. They both look really like me and Miyuki. Boss look a bit like horse..
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s