uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2023, 06:44 PM

Default Revenge

I met Heidi when I was wingman for my roommate and best friend Bill. Bill and I met the first night in the dorm, became good friends and were always up to something. Bill had met Kendra about a year earlier while being my wingman when I was going after a girl named Cindy. Cindy and I had an intense sexual relationship that blew up after a couple of weeks and Kendra wasn’t willing to see Bill anymore because Cindy associated Bill with me.

About a year later, Bill and I walk into a club and he sees Kendra. We go say hello and get introduced to her new roommate, Heidi. As a loyal wingman I had to spend time with Heidi which was a problem. Her body was okay, nice firm large breasts, not a small ass but not fat either. But her face was ugly. Large nose and pitting on the face from scarring acne. But I was a good wingman and kept Heidi company and at the end of the evening when we were invited back to their place I drove Heidi back while Bill rode with Kendra.

We got to their place and Bill and Kendra went straight to the bedroom leaving Heidi and I the couch. So we made out a bit, I unzipped her dress and removed the straps from her shoulders exposing her ample boobs. I licked and sucked them for a while, but ultimately decided there was no way I was going to screw her. So I made up an excuse that I had a group project meeting for one of my classes the next morning and I had to go get some sleep or I’d be worthless. She said she understood but she could “take care of me” before I go. Before I could say anything she reached for my belt, undid my pants, pulled them down and started furiously sucking my dick. I came fairly quickly, she took it all in her mouth but then spit it out into the bodice of her dress. I said something like “thanks”, kissed her on the forehead and left.

I didn’t see her again for a couple of months, Bill and Kendra fell hard and fast for each other and alternated nights between our house and Kendra’s apartment. The next time Bill was over without Kendra he told me I made the right decision not fucking Heidi. He said strange guys would come out of Heidi’s bedroom two or three times a week and he wasn’t even there every night! Summer came, and it was great. We were all on co-op, no homework, free evenings and weekends! I had met a girl named Tracy that was a smokeshow and and the sex was great.

Kendra’s birthday was coming up and Bill wanted to have a surprise party at our house - it was larger and easier to pull off the party planning. He said he had all the supplies and he would send Heidi over to do the decorating and asked me to be the grillmaster. Heidi had been coming over to our house a lot that summer, but not because we were inviting her. Over the course of a month, she slept with two of my other roommates and we were pretty sure she had slept with the third. I was always getting kidded about “joining the club” but I just said that was a train I had no desire to be the caboose on!

Anyway, the party was a big success and later in the evening while I was standing with Tracy, Heidi came up and thanked me for helping with the party and gave me a huge kiss. I shoved her away but Tracy was pissed and after Heidi walked away she accused me of having slept with her. I had not, of course, but I wasn’t going to admit to getting a blowjob either. Anyway, that was the beginning of the end, Tracy had a jealous streak that there was no getting past. We broke up within a week.

I did my best to avoid being near Heidi when she came over with Kendra. We were all hanging out one night and I excused myself since I had to work in the morning. Maybe fifteen minutes later, I’m half asleep and I hear knocking at my door. I didn’t answer, heard the door open so I feigned sleep. I hear Heidi say “hello?” and I continued. She came over to my bed and shoved me, I opened my eyes and said “what?”. She said she wondered what I was doing and I told her sleeping. I asked her “what are you doing in my room wearing clothes?” She peeled off her dress, wasn’t wearing a bra, then pulled off her panties. I said “Good. You can suck my dick.” I pushed the sheet down and took off my underwear. She said she didn’t want to, so I told her to leave. This went back and forth a couple times, so I got out of bed, picked up her clothes and marched her to the door, shoved her into the hall and threw her clothes at her. I told her if she wasn’t going to be good, she should just go sleep downstairs. She sort of whimpered as I shut the door.

About the time I got back to my bed the door opened and said she’d promise to be good. “So you’ll do everything I ask?” She said yes. “Do you promise?” She said yes and I said good, you can suck my dick. I spread my legs and she climbed on to the bed and got to work. After a couple of minutes, I told her she needed to swallow everything. She looked up at me and I reminded her she promised. All she said was “warn me”. So I did and she was quite the trooper, didn’t spill a drop.

She started to come towards me like she wanted to cuddle but told her to stay where she was and sit up. She did and I told her to lick and suck her nipples. After she had been doing that, I told her to masturbate. “What”? I told her I wanted to watch her. So she kept playing with her boobs with one hand and slid the other down into her crotch. I told her not to stop until I said she could. She came hard and more than once after a few minutes, and I told her she could stop. By this time I was hard again, so I told her we should do something different.

I had her kneel at the foot of my bed and tied her wrists and ankles to the bed posts with some rubber tubing. Then I grabbed her pony tails, held them behind her head and skullfucked her. Hard. She was choking and gagging but she held in there and kept her lips tight around my cock. When I was ready to cum I pulled her pony tails down so she was looking straight up and came all over her face. It was a huge load. Then I took a finger and smeared it into a film that covered her entire face plus her neck and ears.

I untied her and told her she should get dressed and leave. She gave me some puzzled look and I told her “hey, you’re a one night stand”. She got dressed quickly and left, I heard her sobbing a bit as she went down the stairs. My roommates said she left with talking to anyone. We never saw her again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full